You smile and lie to right to my face
And everybody knows
You’re just a typical guy in love with his own reflection
They never listen and they talk too much
About stupid stuff they’re so fricking boring
And they can never make up their mind
Why even waste our time with the same damn story
Boys will be boys (repeat)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fGt7_J3zx_g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fGt7_J3zx_g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

This isn't the same impression as the videos in the other thread. It's much more fun and pop!

Legend of Lara
10-09-09, 20:13
Threads about singles have to stop. It could easily go in Open Chat or "what song are you listening to".

Tony9595
10-09-09, 20:15
↑ :tmb:

Or the "General Singles Thread"

Nannonxyay
10-09-09, 20:19
Boys will be boys baby, boys will be boys! Give me envy, give me malice, give me your attention! When I say shotgun, you say wedd--oh wait. I'm sorry. I thought this was gonna be about a decent song. :p

Minty Mouth
10-09-09, 20:22
^^*cough*Spammers*cough*^^

Wouldnt it have been more appropriate to make a General Dolly Rockers thread?Boys will be boys baby, boys will be boys! Give me envy, give me malice, give me your attention! When I say shotgun, you say wedd--oh wait. I'm sorry. I thought this was gonna be about a decent song. :p

<3 :tmb:

touchthesky
10-09-09, 20:22
Or even....

I've had nights I will never forget
I've had nights I will always regret
But I can take it on the chin and say...
Boys will be boys
There's been girls that have stolen our hearts
But their arms simply couldn't be prized apart
They will never let us in and say
Boys will be boys

-DaNnEe..
10-09-09, 20:29
Erm. I kinda like it...

toxicraider
10-09-09, 20:36
It is a lot better, but the way their accent seems to change loads is really funny.
Like the way they say
About stupid stuff
and have a random yorkshire accent on just the one word :vlol:

Spong
10-09-09, 20:45
WTH!?

Why do you keep making threads for this crap IceColdLaraCroft? Can't you start a General Chav Thread or something? At least, that way, I can easily avoid this arse gravy.

Nannonxyay
10-09-09, 20:47
WTH!?

Why do you keep making threads for this crap IceColdLaraCroft? Can't you start a General Chav Thread or something? At least, that way, I can easily avoid this arse gravy.

LMFAO. :vlol:

And Vicky, I love that song. :p

Lemmie
10-09-09, 20:49
Couldn't this have gone in the original Dolly Rocker's thread?

Lee croft
10-09-09, 20:49
Open Chat any one??? :rolleyes:

IceColdLaraCroft
10-09-09, 21:06
I was too excited and since they don't have a proper album just yet I wasn't sure if it constituted a "general dolly rockers" thread.

But i'm glad some people are enjoying the songs :) :hug:

You've been Dolly Rockered!

Gabi
10-09-09, 21:35
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=158397&highlight=Dolly+Rockers&page=2
Please keep it in one thread. :)