PDA

View Full Version : Saw VI

*richietrent*
12-09-09, 00:29
Omg!! Saw 6 is out, and i didnt even notice it til tonight. I thought they finished it with 5, but anyway... watch. (Some may find this disturbing!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GCjoYIjvp4

xx_Hunt_xx
12-09-09, 00:36
I love saw films...even though ive lost track on storyline.

Tony9595
12-09-09, 00:41
Is it already out?! :yik:

I can't wait to see it :jmp:

*richietrent*
12-09-09, 00:43
Sorry ma bad... im half asleep!! As of Halloween..

Catracoth
12-09-09, 00:56
http://i31.************/sza6wy.jpg

Tombraiderx08
12-09-09, 00:57
Another one, eh...

Minty Mouth
12-09-09, 00:57
Never seen ANY of them :p

Tony9595
12-09-09, 00:58
↑ You should watch them :)
They're good IMO :p

Sorry ma bad... im half asleep!! As of Halloween..

Oh ok :o

Well, I'm gonna watch it as soon as it's out :yah:
And thanks for posting the teaser :D
I didn't know that another movie was coming :)

THANK YOU :D

Minty Mouth
12-09-09, 01:00
↑ You should watch them :)
They're good IMO :p

I dont like Horror Movies :vlol:

Well, as it is, I dont like the idea of horror movies, because Ive never seen one before. The closest Ive ever gotten was the Resident evil trilogy, and they're basically all out action movies, that somehow got labeled as horror along the way. (probably because of the source material.)

Tony9595
12-09-09, 01:02

Oh :o
Well, I don't think they are "horror" movies... they're just shocking :eek:
:vlol: Too much pain, which can be delicious in a movie of this kind :cln:

But at the same time it leaves you with a → :yik: expression!!

Well I think shocking can be considered horror :vlol:

Tear
12-09-09, 01:04
Can they stop already...:rolleyes:

Minty Mouth

Haha, I think thats the problem :p I dont mind jumpy movies, or suspenseful stuff, but when you've got people being tortured, thats not my thing.

Catracoth
Can they stop already...:rolleyes:

My exact thoughts. Is there really a need?

Minty Mouth
12-09-09, 01:05

One simple reason.

MUNNIEZ

http://news-libraries.mit.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/money.jpg
The Saw series, is basically the ultimate cash cow.

*richietrent*
12-09-09, 01:07
One simple reason.

MUNNIEZ

And a Franchise! Saw @ Thorpe Park!

Minty Mouth
12-09-09, 01:13
And a Franchise! Saw @ Thorpe Park!

You wont be so adamant when they open the REAL Saw experience next year.

Suffice to say, bring along lots of painkillers.

:pi:

Tony9595
12-09-09, 01:14
↑ Now that sounds bad.

One simple reason.

MUNNIEZ

Yes, that and the fact that many people want more Saw :cln:

Carbonek_0051
12-09-09, 01:17
They should have stopped after 3.:(

It had potential to be one of the good trilogies. Then 4 flushed that all down the drain. *sigh*

Ilie_Fusarau
12-09-09, 01:20
Oh my number 6 already :eek: ?! Never saw any of them and don't intend to but 6 movies is just , , ,, . . ., , ,VOW~! :tea:

Spong
12-09-09, 01:27
6!? :eek::yik:

Jesus, they should've stopped after 2.

Tony9595
12-09-09, 01:27
6!? :eek::yik:

Jesus, they should've stopped after 2.

:vlol:

larafan25
12-09-09, 02:06
FML when they start airing the commercials, I'll have to sensor what channel I watch to stay away from those commercials, I haven't seen a scary movie in forever because I always regret watching them...so I try to stay awy from them and the commercials:)

tranniversary119
12-09-09, 02:14
Whoa, a sixth one? The last one I watched was the third, knew about the fourth one but had absolutely no idea about a 5th/6th :yik: I'll pass on this...

_Awestruck_
12-09-09, 02:49
LOVE Saw. I can't wait for VI. They have gone really downhill after 3 though. The first one, if this will suffice, was incredible. My all time favorite horror movie, and I hope this is an improvement.

Hybrid Soldier
12-09-09, 02:54
I have yet to watch 3 yet. :p I liked the second one more than the first.. its actually disturbing how much people enjoy these movies when you think about it. XD

Legend 4ever
12-09-09, 02:56
They should NEVER stop. The series is one of the best horror ones of all time. Amazing. Smart. Gruesome.

AmericanAssassin
12-09-09, 03:00
Saw was good, Saw II was good, Saw III was trash, Saw IV was okay, and I never saw past that. Nor do I plan to. ;)

Legend 4ever
12-09-09, 03:03
Part five was great because of Julie Benz. I love her.

AmericanAssassin
12-09-09, 03:04
I didn't know Julie Benz was in that. :pi: I love Julie Benz...

Legend 4ever
12-09-09, 03:07
She was she wears a wig though, doesn't look like herself.

_Awestruck_
12-09-09, 03:16
She was great in V. The only survivor, but if VI has any surprises she'll be retested in 6 and she'll be killed.

Legend 4ever
12-09-09, 03:19
Well she is not in Saw 6 that's for sure. I really hoped she would.

_Awestruck_
12-09-09, 03:21
Well she is not in Saw 6 that's for sure. I really hoped she would.
You never know. Lionsgate is keeping alot of secrets with 6.

If she's not in 6, she'll surely be in 7 because 6 is supposed to reveal how the 5 from V people fit into the trilogy.

Maybe Mallick survived, but I doubt it. He looked pretty dead towards the end.

Legend 4ever
12-09-09, 03:23
I doubt Lionsgate can hide actors who participate from IMDb. They know everything.

star-dust
12-09-09, 03:35
One simple reason.

MUNNIEZ

It's like any movies with sequels... they keep making them until they stop making money and they kill the franchise.:pi:

Survival
12-09-09, 03:37
Well since they announced Saw 3 to 6 the day Saw 2 came out itīs not really suprising is it...

Anyway the series deserves itīs place in horror movies history whether you like it or not. Twenty years from now itīll be todayīs Halloween and Friday the 13th... hopefully without the remakes.

Well, as it is, I dont like the idea of horror movies, because Ive never seen one before. The closest Ive ever gotten was the Resident evil trilogy, and they're basically all out action movies, that somehow got labeled as horror along the way. (probably because of the source material.)

Thatīs the beauty of the horror genre... itīs as wide as cinema itself and works in many different ways. Saw is a "body horror" with a postmodern twist that plays with audiences expectations. The purpose of this subgenre is to disturb and/or disgust and/or shock and cause pain to the the audiences (Cronenberg used to shoot films in this subgenre but he always combined them with other types of horror. Saw on the other hand is possibly the purest definition of "body horror" ever).

RE movies btw are your classic B action horror stuff... OR you can compare them to horrible RE4+5 and theyīre suddently the scariest thing on earth... which is really really sad.

I doubt Lionsgate can hide actors who participate from IMDb. They know everything.

Iīm sure you know anyone can alter imdb info since the only reliable source imdb has is the movie AFTER it comes out.

Carbonek_0051
12-09-09, 04:33
Well since they announced Saw 3 to 6 the day Saw 2 came out itīs not really suprising is it...

Anyway the series deserves itīs place in horror movies history whether you like it or not. Twenty years from now itīll be todayīs Halloween and Friday the 13th... hopefully without the remakes.

Thatīs the beauty of the horror genre... itīs as wide as cinema itself and works in many different ways. Saw is a "body horror" with a postmodern twist that plays with audiences expectations. The purpose of this subgenre is to disturb and/or disgust and/or shock and cause pain to the the audiences (Cronenberg used to shoot films in this subgenre but he always combined them with other types of horror. Saw on the other hand is possibly the purest definition of "body horror" ever).

RE movies btw are your classic B action horror stuff... OR you can compare them to horrible RE4+5 and theyīre suddently the scariest thing on earth... which is really really sad.

Iīm sure you know anyone can alter imdb info since the only reliable source imdb has is the movie AFTER it comes out.

And that's why I love you Lukas.:p

Tony9595
12-09-09, 04:48
-

That post is full of awesomeness :eek:

:tmb:!

Survival
12-09-09, 05:00
And that's why I love you Lukas.:p

Awww :hug:

That post is full of awesomeness :eek:

:tmb:!

Thanks! :)

in these arms
12-09-09, 08:23
I completely detest Saw being a horror series.

But I :cen:'ing love Saw, if I could, I'd marry it.

Yet, I'm a tad too young to see this in cinema :D:( But I canny wait to see it out soon on DVD.

Shark_Blade
12-09-09, 08:51
I think SAW movies are good, can't get enough of them. I think the last one I saw the ending is..

SPOILER

A cop being squashed in the floor by a compacter. No idea how it'll continue after that..

Nenya awakens
12-09-09, 10:05

They are basically stringing a story out, every film interlocks with the previous films same actors and characters... unlike say The friday series or Halloween.

Jo269976
12-09-09, 11:55
I hate what they came out with after Saw II.

Survival
12-09-09, 12:33

Thereīs never the need :).

Love2Raid
12-09-09, 12:43
Saw I was original and pretty entertaining in a twisted way, it had a good plot. It really defined a new genre in the horror scene. II was a good sequel. I think I watched III as well, I don't know why since I already got tired of the concept, but I think it had to be made since there were some questions left unanswered. It should have stopped after III. Never watched the movies after that one and I don't think I ever will.

If there are still people who want them, they will always keep making new ones.
:/

Minimus
12-09-09, 14:51
Friday before Halloween it's out in America. I want it to be out at the same time in England :( I think it's out in November?

*richietrent*
12-09-09, 21:11
In the ad all i saw it say was Halloween, so im guessin for us it'll be Oct 30th, as ive never heard of a film to come out on a saturday (which is 31st!) Then again, they might preview it on halloween and have it opened a week later?

I really like the idea that they carried on, as in 5 they started even more stories than they had bargained for. I want em to make a 3D version :p

xXhayleyroxXx
12-09-09, 21:33
omg i so need to watch this :ton:

_Awestruck_
12-09-09, 23:14
In the ad all i saw it say was Halloween, so im guessin for us it'll be Oct 30th, as ive never heard of a film to come out on a saturday (which is 31st!) Then again, they might preview it on halloween and have it opened a week later?

I really like the idea that they carried on, as in 5 they started even more stories than they had bargained for. I want em to make a 3D version :p

WHAT? No. 3D would ruin Saw.

toughraid3r37
12-09-09, 23:17
Cool! I love the story in Saw :D. Can't wait what kind of "twist" they'll put into this one ;).

Carbonek_0051
12-09-09, 23:18

You mean more than they already have?:p

*richietrent*
12-09-09, 23:33

I dont think it would.. The way the cameras are to the audience and the way its designed.. all camera angles make it looks like a maze. It'll be fun :D

_Awestruck_
13-09-09, 02:40
You mean more than they already have?:p

Yes :p But I don't see how you all think it's so horrible. The acting's been ****ty since 1, except for Tobin Bell and Shawnee Smith (who ARE Saw), but they always seem to make things fit really well and they're all extremely brutal and gruesome. It has gone down hill, but it's not in any way, shape, or form horrible. It always has amazing visuals and sounds, and it all looks realistic. I just think people don't like the idea of there being 5 sequels.