PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Peanut
12-09-09, 20:28
Help! :( I might have the Swine Flu, And I really dont want to go to the hospital because I have this fear of doctors for some reason, And I dont want to have Swine Flu! :(

I am really freaked out! What are the symptoms of Swine Flu?

I have a Runny Nose, Coughing, And slight dizziness. :(

Help!

Angelus
12-09-09, 20:29
Go to the doctor or die, it's your choice.

Jo269976
12-09-09, 20:30
Although you have a fear of the doctors, which is not uncommon by the way, I think it's best you get a professionals opinion rather than the diagnosis' of the members here.

Apathetic
What makes you think it's Swine Flu? Those symptoms could simply be caused by a cold or a flu. If you're really worried you should go see a doctor. We can't help you. ;)

Chocola teapot
Go to the doctors okay, take the medicine (that will reduce the time that you are ill) And trust me, You dont want that ilness to last. I honestly reccoment that you go, they are there to help.

Tombraiderx08
It would be wise to go to the dr's! D:

Peanut
12-09-09, 20:31
I am going to the hospital anyways so..

Lee croft
12-09-09, 20:31
Please contact your family doctor/GP over the phone and discuss it with them im not sure this froum is best suited for this situation.

CroftGameGirl
12-09-09, 20:32
Go to the doctors okay, take the medicine (that will reduce the time that you are ill) And trust me, You dont want that ilness to last. I honestly reccoment that you go, they are there to help.

:tmb: Go. It's for the best :o :)

TRhalloween
12-09-09, 20:32
You have the flu. You made the right choice coming to us. We're the ones with the medical degrees afterall.

Catracoth
12-09-09, 20:33

Those are the symptoms of a head cold and regular flu. Why jump to the conclusion it might be of the swine persuasion?

Peanut
12-09-09, 20:33
I think these are just symptoms of the regular Flu.

Siberian Tiger
12-09-09, 20:35
You'll just have to bite the bullet and go to the doctors. Besides, it might just be ordinary flu. Swine flu pretty much gives you the same symptoms, but with added hysteria. Thank you to the rags. ;)

I like you.

Chocola teapot
12-09-09, 20:37
I think these are just symptoms of the regular Flu.

Hey, it's right not to jump to the conclusion that you 'deffinately' have swine flu but If it does get worse, dont kid yourself that you'll be fine, see a doctor if anything is persistant! :)

TombRaiderCool
12-09-09, 20:38

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Pandemic-flu/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

I thought I had swine flu a few months back, I went and it turned out I just had a normal flu. It didn't even last 10 minutes, just a few questions and a stethoscope.
I would really go to the doctors if you are worried, they don't bite! It might not be what you think but if you are concerned don't just do nothing. :)

Alex Shepherd
12-09-09, 20:44
Help! :( I might have the Swine Flu, And I really dont want to go to the hospital because I have this fear of doctors for some reason, And I dont want to have Swine Flu! :(

Help!

AHH! I don't really know why people should freak out from that disease? This Swine flu is like any other flu, you have to relax and take a breath
AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL QUICKLY BEFORE YOU DIE NOW :s :s :s OH GOD OH GOD YOU STILL HAVE 30 MINUTES!!!

I am kidding man, here in Lebanon 900 people caught that disease and they didn't die at all, they got well and have the immunes for the disease, so you'll never catch the flu again.

Love2Raid
12-09-09, 20:47

Don't take the above too seriously. ;)

The symptoms you have described are those of a common cold. Nothing to worry about. Just take some paracetamol if you have a headache or slight fever, drink some soup or tea and take some rest.
It will be over soon. :)

Nerd For Life
12-09-09, 20:47

Yup.

jackles
12-09-09, 20:53
We just know this isn't going to a good place don't we?

If you are in the uk and you believe you have swine flu, ring nhs direct or the swine flu helpline..you can find it easily online. No one here is qualified to tell you if you have swine flu. If worried get your family/friends etc to call a doc.