View Full Version : Custom Term Papers

Apathetic
13-09-09, 20:19
:vlol:

mod edit: link removed

TRhalloween
13-09-09, 20:41
Ha weird :D

This thread will probably get deleted though.

Legend of Lara
13-09-09, 20:47
What.

scion05
13-09-09, 21:00
That's pretty awful TBH.

Tihocan9
13-09-09, 21:40
Is it really that hard for people just to do their own homework? And also teachers are not stupid they will know it isn't your work because they see how you write everyday in the classroom and if the style of writing is different they will be suspicious.

Nerd For Life
13-09-09, 21:47
If people need to pay to get their homework done in college, they should just leave. College is not a piece of cake, and personally, I think it's much more rewarding when you actually work for your grades.

Phys
13-09-09, 21:47
Wow... just wow.

Tihocan9
13-09-09, 21:49
If people need to pay to get their homework done in college, they should just leave. College is not a piece of cake, and personally, I think it's much more rewarding when you actually work for your grades.

Agreed, and I mean isn't the point of going to school to get an education which you will not get by having others write your papers, so either do your work or just don't go if you can't do your own work now you will pay for it big time later when you 1. Get caught 2. Flunk a test over it 3. Have no idea what to do when you have to actually do your own work at a job.

Punaxe
13-09-09, 22:02
Interesting, but their sample paper puts me off.

Nerd For Life
13-09-09, 22:07
Agreed, and I mean isn't the point of going to school to get an education which you will not get by having others write your papers, so either do your work or just don't go if you can't do your own work now you will pay for it big time later when you 1. Get caught 2. Flunk a test over it 3. Have no idea what to do when you have to actually do your own work at a job.

Apparently to some it isn't... This kind of thing really makes me sad.

Chocola teapot
13-09-09, 22:14
Waste of Internet space?

Ward Dragon
13-09-09, 22:18
I removed the link because I don't think it is appropriate to advertise a website like that on this forum. Even if the paper is written from scratch by the website, if you turn it in as your own work that still violates the university's academic code of honesty. I'll leave the thread open for now if people want to discuss the general topic of cheating in college versus doing one's own work.

Interesting, but their sample paper puts me off.

Indeed. That sample paper was quite poorly written, even for a high school paper let alone college.