PDA

View Full Version : Your Motto!

croft94
15-09-09, 21:42
Hey,

A saw a similar thread somewhere, and I thought is might be fun.
The point is that you have to make your own motto, and it has to show what you are well know /recognizable /infamous /hated for.

Example, here is my motto:
Croft94, the only person to keep a Christmas avatar... ALL YEAR ROUND!

Please avoid using your Signatures as one :P

Legend of Lara
15-09-09, 21:44
"Persona 4 is the best game ever! Don't you agree?"

:p

AmericanAssassin
15-09-09, 21:45
"AmericanAssassin, always tell the truth or he'll gut you like a fish!" :mis:

ace_85
15-09-09, 21:46
'Life's a *****, and then you die'

TombRaiderLover
15-09-09, 21:47
"All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy All work and no films makes Dale a dull boy."

;)

violentblossom
15-09-09, 21:47
"To see the light, we must risk the dark."

that or:

"It's Britney, *****."

Oh wait..

Croft, Lara
15-09-09, 21:48
"Be the best YOU that you can be."

peeves
15-09-09, 21:48
"There is No Mr. Boots!"

croft94
15-09-09, 22:07
:vlol: you guys totally don't get it. The motto has to be about yourselves :vlol:

violentblossom
15-09-09, 22:09
:vlol: you guys totally don't get it. The motto has to be about yourselves :vlol:

That was the point of the joke in my post. :p

ace_85
15-09-09, 22:12
Mine is appropriate, to be fair. To those who know me in person, my crushing pessimism is verging on legendary

MattTR
16-09-09, 01:24
It's in my sig, take a peak.. :eek:

Catracoth
16-09-09, 01:26
I have several:

Amaze me with your words.
I hate your negative ****.
To be different is to be alone. To be alone is to be different.
The world is not enough.
Show me decadence.

NemesisX13X
16-09-09, 01:27
"Go To Hell"

:p

Immortalis08
16-09-09, 01:34
"Listen *****!" *wagging finger motion"

...according to my friends at least.

Personally I don't say it too often but one motto I stand by is:

"A single thought can change this world"

Cheesefest I know, but I like to believe that this world is more flexible than we think, and even if fate is already predetermined, the convergence of our thoughts will culminate from ripples into a giant wave that is capable of shaping the future and paving the new path for the next generations to come.