PDA

View Full Version : Happy Eid Alfeter to all of you expecially Muslims

Alex Shepherd
19-09-09, 15:45
So here the Ramadan is finished, and tomorrow is the Eid alfeter, happy Eid Al feter to all Muslims.

Kel 3am w entu bi alf 5air

Let all the years full of thousands of peace :D

http://alianamirza.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/207sg-card.gif

NemesisX13X
19-09-09, 15:46
Oh, you're such a spammer. :p

Btw, when is it? Tomorrow or after tomorrow?

Alex Shepherd
19-09-09, 16:05
It differs between the Sunni and sheeia, so it's tomorrow or after tomorrow. Tonight we know that.

Pksstr
19-09-09, 16:08
What is Special about This celebration ?

NemesisX13X
19-09-09, 16:10
It differs between the Sunni and sheeia, so it's tomorrow or after tomorrow. Tonight we know that.

Oh, okay. :p

Well, I hate it, but all I know is that people would buy new clothing, brag about it, collect money from people, and malls would be overcrowded, and everything would be overprized, its exciting! :pi:

Shark_Blade
19-09-09, 16:36
It's tomorrow for us in Malaysia. :D

Anyway I'm kinda sad Ramadhan is over. It's truly the month of blessing. :)

Well, onto the celebration tomorrow morning!

NemesisX13X
19-09-09, 16:39
Im so glad Ramadan is over, I hate it. :p

Shark_Blade
19-09-09, 16:55

:eek: *gasp* Nemesis, I'm surprised at you! :smk:

Aside from fasting from eating/drinking/lust/etc , it's the holiest of month of all where God gives multiple blessings for all the good deeds ye have done within that month! 1 good blessings = 1000 months blessing (as I understand it). Not to mention Lailatul Qadar, the one special night of Ramadhan.

Or are you not a muslim? I can't tell lol.

NemesisX13X
19-09-09, 16:56
I am a muslim, I pray and stuff, I just dont like Ramadan! Its annoying! :vlol:

Mokono
19-09-09, 17:07
Happy Eid Alfeter to you guys!

NemesisX13X
19-09-09, 17:07
http://i29.************/14m6qlk.gif :smk:!!!

Oh shut up :vlol:

raiderfun
19-09-09, 17:45
Happy Eid Al Fitr everyone, some rumors say it's tomorrow for the middle east, still not sure for North Africa :)

cool_omar
19-09-09, 18:18

your so funny -__- anyway happy 3id to evrey 1 :D

Your_Envy*
19-09-09, 19:25
Happy Eid Al Fitr for all the Muslims! :hug:

ShadyCroft
19-09-09, 20:39
Kol 3am w entu b alf 7'air ! Happy Eid to all our Muslim friends ! :wve:

CroftGameGirl
19-09-09, 20:42
Happy Eid Al Fitr, peeps!! :jmp: I'm celebrating tomorrow :)

Johnnay
19-09-09, 20:46

Why because you couldn't eat or drink during the day:)

Grenade
19-09-09, 21:23
happy eid, hope you all have a nice day :)

Dark Lugia 2
19-09-09, 21:54

I dont hate it, but I kept around 4 fasts including today, just didnt bother for the most part. Happy Eid everyone =]

peffect
20-09-09, 22:02
Happy Eid El Fitr Everyone!

The day was great! I enjoyed my time and had a good laugher/chat with friends!

Don't forget to make up with all those you've lost touch with! :)

NemesisX13X
20-09-09, 22:04
Ugh, if I get out, I'll get Swine Flu, plus, I hate my dad's side of the family, and Im so not in the mood to meet them.

peffect
20-09-09, 22:06
You have to. "9at3 Silat Erahim" is a so very bad thing!

NemesisX13X
20-09-09, 22:17
I know it is! But, they're evil! And my aunt is away, so, I called her 5 times, and she didnt pick up.

And I always call them, since like... 6 years or something, they havent called me back. Never. So if they dont care about me, why should I care about them?

larasbestm8
20-09-09, 23:17
Man, I keep stuffing my face after all that fasting, so much for losing weight xD

Shark_Blade
21-09-09, 02:46
^True. I think I'm gaining weight faster in one day. :eek: 2 kg plus from my normal weight I think. Gotta control all those tempting foods the hosts are serving lol.

Back to the gym after all this then. :whi:

Catapharact
21-09-09, 02:52
^True. I think I'm gaining weight faster in one day. :eek: 2 kg plus from my normal weight I think. Gotta control all those tempting foods the hosts are serving lol.

I'll take your weight if you don't need it. I swear I lost all that hard earned mass during Ramadan... Its all gone Lol! Me back to the pastey looking bean pole. On the bright side, lean and muscular seems to in this season Lol!

Eid Sayeed, Eid Mubarak, and Happy Eid to all of you. I swear I can't take my eyes off my wife when she has all the oriental jewelry and the traditional colourful dress on... She looks so boootiful. Scratch that; She IS Boootiful.

MattTR
21-09-09, 02:53
Yep, Happy Eid Alfeter to one and all! :hug: :D :D :D

raiderfun
21-09-09, 10:47
Thank you all :hug:

Looks like I gained some weight during Ramadan, I used to eat too much after ftour :o

Anyway, the eid is today here :)

rowanlim
21-09-09, 12:10
Happy Eid Alfeter (Aidilfitri here) to all our Muslim friends :hug:

Have a great celebration! :yah: :D

Johnnay
21-09-09, 12:13
lets all wait for Eid el Adha soon after the Fitr

happy Eid to all the Arabs and some Muslims Alike.

Catapharact
21-09-09, 12:38
*Sigh...* Johnny, please do read over your posts sometimes... For the sake of humanity...

I corrected it for you:

happy Eid to all the Muslims and some Arabs Alike.

Shark_Blade
21-09-09, 15:00
I'll take your weight if you don't need it. I swear I lost all that hard earned mass during Ramadan... Its all gone Lol! Me back to the pastey looking bean pole. On the bright side, lean and muscular seems to in this season Lol!*pass Cat a 2kg extra mass that I don't need* :p

Even tonight we have another family/relative gathering and the foods served were abundant. We've got KFC, Chicken rice, spaghetti, candies, fruits, lemang, ketupat, etc..I just got back from the said event and boy I'm stuffed.

Eid Sayeed, Eid Mubarak, and Happy Eid to all of you. I swear I can't take my eyes off my wife when she has all the oriental jewelry and the traditional colourful dress on... She looks so boootiful. Scratch that; She IS Boootiful.Lucky you. I gotta find me a wife, first.

happy Eid to all the Arabs and some Muslims Alike.All Muslims celebrate Eid Johnnay. Some Arabs are Muslims.

edit: Like what Cat posted.

larasbestm8
21-09-09, 19:04

Back to the gym after all this then. :whi:
lol for me it's my aunties, they kept coming out of the kitchen with more and more food! Ah well, fireworks soon! :D

Alex Shepherd
22-09-09, 10:26

It's the holly day that comes after Ramadan, it is about the time to pray God with all of Muslims, even the one who stopped praying, and to give money for the poor people, and it is a day which our families (unlcles, unts, parents, garndma, grandpa) give us to me and my brother, money, and they visit us, like our whole family gathered together be with each other for all day long, eating with each other, and visit all our familiy, it's like if we never see one of our family like my unt, or my granda, we're gonna see her on Eid, it's a special day for me as for everyone else.

And to those people who gain weight, don't forget that after you eat the food "Eftar" you'll gonna have a sweat food, so just imagine having all these 30 days eating and eating :p

Anyway this is the last day of Eid Al feter for me, so happy Eid to all of you

Johnnay
22-09-09, 11:19
*Sigh...* Johnny, please do read over your posts sometimes... For the sake of humanity...

I corrected it for you:

yeah tbh i forgot about the christian arabs too.

scoopy_loopy
22-09-09, 11:22
:vlol: Johnnay.

Every Arab is either Christian or Muslim? WOW! Such a devout population! All these atheist/agnostic/pagan/satatic/hindu/buddhist/etc Middle Easterners I know must be liars! :eek:

Johnnay
22-09-09, 11:58
:vlol: Johnnay.

Every Arab is either Christian or Muslim? WOW! Such a devout population! All these atheist/agnostic/pagan/satantic/hindu/buddhist/etc Middle Easterners I know must be liars! :eek:

okaaaay. didnt seem to fnd Arabs being christian/muslim funny loopy:confused::confused::confused:
but tbh there are such types of muslim people i dont like( and thats a very few) thats why i put some muslims alike.

scoopy_loopy
22-09-09, 14:18
No, you missed my point. What I found funny was the fact that at first you said all Arabian people were Muslim, and then stated (Conceeded, more like :p ), incorrectly and with the ever-broad generalisation brush, that some were inevitably Christian. I just found that hilarious :)

Alex Shepherd
23-09-09, 13:46
I will make it easy for you

There are american people are Muslims
European people are Muslim
I have cousins (Roland and Amer) Are Canadian and are Muslims
There are Arab are christians

This centurey that we're living in, everything exists.
What makes you think that only Arab are Muslims
or ONLY American are Christians?

peffect
23-09-09, 18:07
I'll take your weight if you don't need it. I swear I lost all that hard earned mass during Ramadan... Its all gone Lol! Me back to the pastey looking bean pole. On the bright side, lean and muscular seems to in this season Lol!

Same here!
Tarawih and 9iyam elayl prayers are behind that! But I'd be lying if I tell you that I'm complaning; Me likes my abs' return. :D

Unlike some who spend the whole fasting day drooling on the pillow... Tell me about fasting... :pi:

Chocola teapot
23-09-09, 18:13
Yay, now you can have a sunny picnic!!

jackles
23-09-09, 20:09
A bit late but Eid Mubarak!

peffect
24-09-09, 18:01
A bit late but Eid Mubarak!

Jackinouchètte ! :hug:

Thanks, I hope you're having good times!

suli
24-09-09, 18:53
although too late but happy Eid to everyone:jmp:
although I hate Eid :(

Love2Raid
24-09-09, 18:54
although too late but happy Eid to everyone:jmp:
although I hate Eid :(

:smk:

Eid Mubarak everyone! (sorry for the late reply...:o)

Johnnay
24-09-09, 20:41
No, you missed my point. What I found funny was the fact that at first you said all Arabian people were Muslim, and then stated (Conceeded, more like :p ), incorrectly and with the ever-broad generalisation brush, that some were inevitably Christian. I just found that hilarious :)

oh then

but yeah majority of Arab christians are in Lebanon if you wanted to know.

just random knowledge:)