PDA

View Full Version : If you have a minute or two, CLICK!

BlackRainbow
20-09-09, 19:07
I'm sorry for dragging this up just out of the blue, but one of my best friends, Ida, has since, like, forever had a great dream about becoming a serious singer. Therefore, she could really really need a great deal of attention right now, when she's just begun her career!
So for her sake, I open this thread to make people more aware of her and her fantastic music. It's incredible how far she've come in such short time and in her own way, not by Idol or some other media. Being only sixteen years old, she has practically already a record contract in her hands and is very soon recording a song with one of Sweden's most famous pop-songwriters. This special song is going to be played on radio all over Sweden!

I can't even begin to describe how proud I am of her. One day she'll stand in the spotlight on a very big stage. :D

So please, take a few minutes and listen to her. The Way We Used To Be and Hometown Glory are my personal favorites.
Thanks.

http://www.myspace.com/idastaake

msalpha2omega
20-09-09, 19:15
Oh, your best friend is awesome!!! Such a travelling voice.... In your place I would be proud too!!!! And tell her a girl from Greece loves her voice!!!!:hug:

Marianna12
20-09-09, 19:24
And tell her a girl from Greece loves her voice!!!!:hug:

Make that 2!!!
She's amazing!!! I'm happy for her, her voice is great!
:tmb:

Your_Envy*
20-09-09, 19:26
Oh IDA! :jmp:

I meet this beautiful girl with such a talent when I went to Sweden to Hanna, really.. AMAZING. You should hear her live, it's fantastic. :cln:
I was just staring with my mouth open and listen to her voice.. So beautiful. I told you Hanna, if she won't be a great singer once, then nobody will be! :D

And you should hear Ida and Hanna singing together, oh my.. I was in heaven for 3 minutes. :cln:

The Way We Used To Be is my favorite and please ask her if she can record Oh my God for me! :jmp: I love that one! :)

It's so nice of you that you made a thread about her. :tmb:

So yes people just.. CLICK!

Romantics Inc.
20-09-09, 19:33
My god! Your friend is LOVELY! May fame, and fortune come her way :hug:

VonCroy360
20-09-09, 19:48
Your friend really is something special and she definitely deserves to be star. :tmb:

The Way We Used To Be is my favourite as well. :)

BlackRainbow
20-09-09, 19:49
Omg, thanks everyone... She'll be so happy to hear this. :hug:

@ Ana: Naw! :o Thanks sweetie, thank you so much. :hug: And I'll tell her to record The Oh My God Song next time I see her, which will be tomorrow! :tmb:

Your_Envy*
20-09-09, 20:07
@ Ana: Naw! :o Thanks sweetie, thank you so much. :hug: And I'll tell her to record The Oh My God Song next time I see her, which will be tomorrow! :tmb:

Welcome! :hug: Thank you then and Ida, can't wait to hear it! :yah: Wooohooo! I sometimes sing this song when nobody listens (I only know the chorus anyway.. :whi:). You know I am a bad singer, that's why I must be home alone to sing. :p

:gki:

Jester Head
20-09-09, 21:21
That's a hell of a voice for a 16yo! Not really my kind of music, though.

Hope she succeeds!:)

Night Crawler
20-09-09, 21:30
Hated it. NEXT.

http://www.starblogs.net/archives/simon-cowell-thumbsdown.jpg

msalpha2omega
20-09-09, 21:45
Hated it. NEXT.

BlackRainbow is trying to support her friend here.... Every opinion accepted, but if it's a negative one, try not to be that rude...... And one question... Are you referring o the song, or the voice?

Night Crawler
20-09-09, 21:49
BlackRainbow is trying to support her friend here.... Every opinion accepted, but if it's a negative one, try not to be that rude...... And one question... Are you referring o the song, or the voice?Didn't even listen to it.

msalpha2omega
20-09-09, 21:50
Didn't even listen to it.

:confused:So how come you hate it?

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-09-09, 21:54
She sounds lovely. :)

msalpha2omega
20-09-09, 21:56
I don't get offended by some stranger in the Internet you know.... Say whatever you want, I'm ending this here, I don't want to destroy someone else's thread......

viper456
20-09-09, 22:00
She has a good voice! Hope she does well for herself! There's a lot of really talented singers out there who just don't get the credit they deserve!

LMFAO! Don't we all....I mean....erm...yeah...:pi:

remote91
20-09-09, 22:47
I thought it would be terrible but The Way We Used To Be is brilliant

Minty Mouth
20-09-09, 22:51
Her voice is beautiful, but I don't really like the songs. I like my stuff catchier :p

Ikas90
21-09-09, 03:22
Aww, that's wonderful. :) I'm really happy for your friend. I wish her all the best. :D I can't listen to the song now, as I'm at college (and they blocked myspace, of course), but I'll be sure to listen to it when I get home. :D

All I can say now is that I'm happy for her. It's always good to achieve your dreams. :hug:

Didn't even listen to it.

Way to judge something. :tmb: I'll be sure to ask for your opinion should I ever need one. You'd be able to tell me if a song is good or crap without even listening to it. :eek: A TRUE psychic! :eek:

:rolleyes:

LightningRider
21-09-09, 03:29
She has a lovely voice. It's unique. ;)

I hope that her dream comes true, she deserves it! :tmb:

egypt_gypsie
21-09-09, 03:30
O_o I absolutely love her voice! She reminds me of Stevie Nicks a little. If she comes to Minnesota for her for her world tour (She will def have one), I will totally buy tix!

Wish her good luck for me! :D

BlackRainbow
21-09-09, 05:39
Wow, thank you everyone. I really appreciate it and I'm sure Ida will! :hug: She still has no idea about this thread's existence. :vlol:Btw, I'm pretty sure everyone has figured this out already, but all the songs except Hometown Glory are hers, which is a cover. She also plays the guitar in all the songs. The part around 01:38 - 01:45 gives me nice chills.

Hated it. NEXT.

If you're trying to be funny here then this really isn't the right thread.

Her voice is beautiful, but I don't really like the songs. I like my stuff catchier :p
I get that. It's not my kind of music either, I usually headbang to much heavier genres. Can't ignore the beauty in her voice though. :)

O_o I absolutely love her voice! She reminds me of Stevie Nicks a little. If she comes to Minnesota for her for her world tour (She will def have one), I will totally buy tix!

Wish her good luck for me! :D
Thank you and I will! :hug: What a great fan already! :jmp:

Your_Envy*
21-09-09, 09:09
Hated it. NEXT.

Bravo! I give you the award for the most SMART person on the forums! http://www.smileyhut.com/happy/clap2.gif (http://www.smileyhut.com)

You judge songs without even listening to them, really AMAZING! :tmb: Just.. Wow!

I hope you are smart enough to get I am being sarcastic.

Anyway Hanna, Ida doesn't even know you made a thread? :p Hahaha I am sure she will be really happy! :jmp: And I can't wait to hear The Oh my God song! :jmp: :hug: