PDA

View Full Version : Changing the lyrics to the song stuck in your head

Solice
21-09-09, 02:30
You know what I mean? When you get a song stuck in your head, but you can't remember all the lyrics, so you just fill it in with other lyrics and doo dad sounds on the fly.

So what songs have you done this with? My most recent is this...

"Imagine what the future holds...
Hong Kong phooey...give me a bone...
Puppies on a bumper craft...leak on dee dome...
Imagine what the future holds"

W_T9acl_Qn0

Dennis's Mom
21-09-09, 13:13
This song sticks with me.
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/

Warning: Do not click unless you want it stuck in your head. It's that catchy. You have been warned.

msalpha2omega
21-09-09, 13:19
I do it all the time....! Especially when a song is new and I've listened to it only a couple of times........... But no particular example comes to mind right now.....

Rai
21-09-09, 13:23
Yeah, thanks for that Dennis's Mom :mad:

:p :vlol:

Yeah I hate it when a song gets stuck in my head but I can't quite think of the lyrics but the tune is just there playing over and over.

TRhalloween
21-09-09, 13:26
:confused: No, I've never done that.

Croft_Original
23-09-09, 14:57

Warning: Do not click unless you want it stuck in your head. It's that catchy. You have been warned.

Love it!:vlol: I think weebl was responsible for the Badger song too, also pretty annoying.:p

As far as changing the lyrics to a song you don't know very well's concerned; the first time I heard Sandie Thom - I Wish I Was a Punkrocker, I thought she was singing: I Wish I Was a Prawncracker.:D:o

Croft.

xXhayleyroxXx
23-09-09, 15:15
Love it!:vlol: I think weebl was responsible for the Badger song too, also pretty annoying.:p

As far as changing the lyrics to a song you don't know very well's concerned; the first time I heard Sandie Thom - I Wish I Was a Punkrocker, I thought she was singing: I Wish I Was a Prawncracker.:D:o

Croft.

omg haha that made me lol :jmp:

yeah i do this a lot!

Spong
23-09-09, 15:27

It's not often in life I experience moment's of clarity such as the one I did when I watched that little flash show. I truly believe that song is the reason the internet was invented. Everything else from this point on is just a footnote.

Needless to say I've downloaded it and I can't stop listening to it :D

xXhayleyroxXx
23-09-09, 15:30
lol, have you lot heard the gummy bear song? :p:cln:

Lee croft
23-09-09, 15:30
no...but sometimes i delibertly(sp?) do it XD

mind
23-09-09, 15:34
all the time :D

disco, champagne and endless fortune = taste for champagne and endless fortune

KIKO
23-09-09, 15:40
Omg all the time.
Lady Gaga for example "He'll be glad, he'll be glad - can't read my, can't read my" :vlol: just, what a huge difference! :D