PDA

View Full Version : Spice Girls Reunion v2.0

scion05
22-09-09, 16:18
Could it be happening ?

http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/thismorning/showbiz/gerihalliwellonnepal/

FvS-a2DkaBQ

Any fans here ? I love them, got to see them last year, they were fantastic!

Nenya awakens
22-09-09, 16:31
But talking of girl power Geri says that the spice Girls will not be getting back together any time soon

I'm guessing not, although i would love them to have another crack at it!

randomrhys
22-09-09, 16:38
I agree, the tour was amazing! I don't see them reuniting again though-and I don't think it could be better than last time so maybe that's a good thing.

Shark_Blade
22-09-09, 16:47
I don't get to see them last time, and they don't even bother to release a dvd of the reunion to many disspointment including me.:(

Anyway, if they want to make a comeback again, lest give us a full new album and not just like 2 new songs.

scion05
22-09-09, 18:11
I'm guessing not, although i would love them to have another crack at it!

Don't give up hope so toon :D

n8ZX04myQT4

Squibbly
22-09-09, 18:15
My best friend Danita will just fall over and die if I mention this to her. :p

Chocola teapot
22-09-09, 18:26
Lmao, No way!! :D

Nenya awakens
22-09-09, 18:32
Don't give up hope so toon :D

I would like to see another album arrive, something similar to the first two albums though as i didn't like forever that much.

And why the hell did they never release a video of they're tour... sure they cant sing but i would have bought it anyway!

scion05
22-09-09, 18:34
Mel B said that although they all have copies, they're impossible to link due to their names flashing up every so often on them, otherwise she said she'd leak it herself. She's a lovely girl, has replied to lots and lots of fan questions on her board, and indirectly replied to me on twitter haha!

I love Forever... I like all three of their albums. The only song of theirs I really cannot stand would probably be Too Much, not exactly my favourite of all songs to say the least, with Viva Forever coming in a very close second. Garbage.

Nenya awakens
22-09-09, 19:11
Mel B said that although they all have copies, they're impossible to link due to their names flashing up every so often on them, otherwise she said she'd leak it herself. She's a lovely girl, has replied to lots and lots of fan questions on her board, and indirectly replied to me on twitter haha!

I love Forever... I like all three of their albums. The only song of theirs I really cannot stand would probably be Too Much, not exactly my favourite of all songs to say the least, with Viva Forever coming in a very close second. Garbage.

I love too much and viva forever!

The only single i disliked was wannabe :p

scion05
22-09-09, 19:29
I like wannabe, but I'm not mad on it. If anything does happen ( slight chance I suppose ), I hope they perform Never Give Up On The Good Times and We Are Family, the way they used to ( being a Mel B and Victoria song basically :D )...

marla_biggs
22-09-09, 19:32
Maybe in ten years or something but not now x

I love Viva an Too Much! *shock*

Angelus
22-09-09, 19:37
Lady is a Vamp! :D

Larapink
23-09-09, 00:06
OMG lol, I used to like for a little while them not anymore though..:p

But Good Luck to them anyway. :tmb:

larafan25