PDA

View Full Version : American Dad Discussion

tombofwinston
24-09-09, 19:58
This is a American Dad General Thread, without the awful general thread bit in the title :p .
Anyway Lets get talking and posting Vids :D .

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1qCRoqDWf5k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1qCRoqDWf5k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Do'nt you just love roger :p .

Dia2blo
24-09-09, 20:00
I do love Roger! And American dad is so damned awesome!

Why do they stay Steve? Why do they stayyy?

tombofwinston
24-09-09, 20:07
I do love Roger! And American dad is so damned awesome!

Why do they stay Steve? Why do they stayyy?

Lol, Me too.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_Pb-EnT560&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_Pb-EnT560&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Angelus
24-09-09, 20:08
I love the episode where he marries a Jewish girl just to get a blender. :vlol:

tombofwinston
24-09-09, 20:21
I love the episode where he marries a Jewish girl just to get a blender. :vlol:

I also love the episode where he becomes nice, and whats the one where at the beginning he comes home late drinking Tequila in a Mexican Disguise, and the family are all sitting down Waiting for him to come in, Then they say they are fed up of him.

Tombraiderx08
24-09-09, 20:22
This show is amazing :vlol: I still prefer family guy :pi:

Dia2blo
24-09-09, 20:28
I also love the episode where he becomes nice, and whats the one where at the beginning he comes home late drinking Tequila in a Mexican Disguise, and the family are all sitting down Waiting for him to come in, Then they say they are fed up of him.

"Would it kill you to be nice for once?" :vlol:

Off of Roger though, i also love the Tear Jerker episode. "Sex pun to come" :vlol:

tombofwinston
24-09-09, 20:32
"Would it kill you to be nice for once?" :vlol:

Off of Roger though, i also love the Tear Jerker episode. "Sex pun to come" :vlol:

Yeah, And rogers awful building planner :p , and his gay assistants.

tombofwinston
24-09-09, 20:32
This show is amazing :vlol: I still prefer family guy :pi:

TRAITOR :p

Mad Tony
24-09-09, 20:35
I love this show. Stan is awesome. :D

Dia2blo
24-09-09, 20:37
Yeah, And rogers awful building planner :p , and his gay assistants.

"Never hire a contractor just because he's gorgeous!" Lol

tombofwinston
24-09-09, 20:41
I love this show. Stan is awesome. :D

He can be funny when he is plain stupid, Just ask him how the dinosaurs Evolved :rolleyes: . :p

TR FAN 18
24-09-09, 20:50
Yes, I love this show! :D
I have seen series 1 & 2 on BBC3 but the latest one I saw was from 2006. Talk about being behind! :p
Have the newer series been on FX or something?

tombofwinston
24-09-09, 20:54
Yes, I love this show! :D
I have seen series 1 & 2 on BBC3 but the latest one I saw was from 2006. Talk about being behind! :p
Have the newer series been on FX or something?

I do'nt have FX, Ayway I buy them on DVD :D .

TR FAN 18
24-09-09, 21:02
FX is just another channel that we have on Sky Digital in the UK. It's on channel 164. They show Family Guy, American Dad and several other US shows.

tombofwinston
24-09-09, 21:04
FX is just another channel that we have on Sky Digital in the UK. It's on channel 164. They show Family Guy, American Dad and several other US shows.

Poor me Do'nt have SKY :( .

trtrailerman
24-09-09, 22:41
yay i love american dad :D, oh my god, these chocodiles, these chocodiles, oh my god. I just had a deliciogasm! :)

grayfox360
24-09-09, 22:45
Awesome show! I love the part where Roger get's beat up by a sandwich guy when he *finally* gets a job to talk with people! And then when he's traumatized! XD :vlol: Anyone here can find a vid or make a gif? :vlol:

remote91
24-09-09, 22:58
Prefer it to FG :D

Larapink
24-09-09, 23:02
That freaking alien annoys me. :p

remote91
24-09-09, 23:05
Seriously?

Larapink
24-09-09, 23:06
Seriously?
Yes really, simply because his character is extremely dull. :p

remote91
24-09-09, 23:07
Yes really, simply because his character is extremely dull. :p
wat?

Minty Mouth
24-09-09, 23:07
Is this not just Family Guy with a different family?

Larapink
24-09-09, 23:09
wat?
Well it's my opinion :D Well Family Guy's Brian dog character is better. xD

remote91
24-09-09, 23:11
Well it's my opinion :D Well Family Guy's Brian dog character is better. xD
Well you and your wrong opinion can head on over to the FG thread :ohn:

trtrailerman
24-09-09, 23:11

OMGZ :D DONT INSULT THE ALIEN, or he will effemenatly slap u :) lol jokes. you are entitled to your opinion... for now :ton:

Minimus
24-09-09, 23:13
Rodger is my fave!

When the angry drug dealers catch Rodger - "Aww I pooed" :vlol:

Larapink
24-09-09, 23:16
Well you and your wrong opinion can head on over to the FG thread :ohn:
Hehe.. I like American Dad also, just started watching it a few months ago, but I liked Family Guy before. :p Nah I'll stay here in this American Dad thread aswell. :D

OMGZ :D DONT INSULT THE ALIEN, or he will effemenatly slap u :) lol jokes. you are entitled to your opinion... for now :ton:
Ahaha!! xD Well I'll rip of one of his stupid disguises in public to make everyone see he's an Alien to ruin is plans. :p

larafan25
25-09-09, 00:32
this show is pretty amazing:D

I cannot decide between it and family guy, they are by the same person BTW...but they are both hilarious:p

my two favorite episodes are the one where Roger gets president Bush drunk and the one where Stan tries to turn gay:p

Jo269976
25-09-09, 00:33
American Dad is the shizz, much better than the last few seasons of Family Guy.

Dia2blo
25-09-09, 05:14
Hehe.. I like American Dad also, just started watching it a few months ago, but I liked Family Guy before. :p Nah I'll stay here in this American Dad thread aswell. :D

Ahaha!! xD Well I'll rip of one of his stupid disguises in public to make everyone see he's an Alien to ruin is plans. :p

Roger doesn't love disguises! *Plans a fashion montage* I love that episode!
I love the way he cries and runs. Oh and the ET episode with the kid who abuses him is hilarious!

remote91
25-09-09, 08:19
Roger doesn't love disguises! *Plans a fashion montage* I love that episode!
I love the way he cries and runs. Oh and the ET episode with the kid who abuses him is hilarious!
"Steve I can't leave! What about the baby?!"
"Roger, there is no baby"
"Oh... so I didn't have to give up smoking?"

Paddy
25-09-09, 08:24
American Dad is the shizz, much better than the last few seasons of Family Guy.

Disagree, Family Guy is still awesome, last few seasons in fact are the best.
But American Dad is awesome too.

tombofwinston
25-09-09, 14:44
Also when he squirts green stuff and goes "somebody will clean that up". :p