PDA

View Full Version : My First time

nick styger
25-09-09, 18:29
Legend is a game close to a boys heart.(especially if he's 59 or so years old and has played Lara 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for the last fifteen years. I finally got up the courage to learn a new set of keyboard and new mouse commands and moves for Lara Legend. Well I'm stunned. After I stopped panicking and rushing around at a thousand miles an hour I finally slowed down at the 'three cages' room and, boy, what a wonderfull experience...What a place. What Textures, what a mood. Even in shades of grey....I'm blown away. Just leave her hanging from a chain for a while and look around...and the music just say's it all. It made me want to look at everything, from every ledge. 5 Days to find my way out of this room...and every moment a gem. I looked at every nook and cranny, from every angle up and down the aisle with Lara and her amazing animations and expresssions. What a lot of trouble someone went to to give us these amazing scenes. My god. Here is the ultimate game. I Loved TR 1......but this is that incredible 'first time experience' all over again. Whoever designed this level.. RESPECT>
Now to get past the rusty fan in the corridor. Any spoilers welcome. I've tried it seven times now.

Mytly
27-09-09, 21:27
Nice to see you enjoying the game. Are you playing with the Next Generation graphics on? If not, then turn them on (assuming your graphics cards supports them), and the game will look even more stunning. :)

I'm afraid I don't remember the "rusty fan" bit. :confused: Which level are you're talking about? Kazakhstan? In any case, here's a link to our walkthrough (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/index.html), which may be of help.

Tony9595
27-09-09, 22:01
Or is the one Mytly said... or it's the one in the interactive cutscene after the room with the 3 crates :confused:

If it's the one just after that room, then simply press the button that appears on screen. In PC I think it's the Key ↓

And I'm glad to hear you're enjoying this game so much :)