26-09-09, 08:08
Oooh, this could be good.

*Looks at article*

tonyme
26-09-09, 08:12
I've seen a lot of the movies on that list :vlol:

LightningRider
26-09-09, 08:20
I agree with everything, except Kaena, which I thought was a pretty good movie with nice visuals and an interesting enough plot and characters. :tea:

tonyme
26-09-09, 08:20
I agree with everything, except Kaena, which I thought was a pretty good movie with nice visuals and an interesting enough plot and characters. :tea:

Haven't seen it.

touchthesky
26-09-09, 08:32
Lol I like:
The Hottie and the Nottie
Darkness

Croft, Lara
26-09-09, 09:11
I agree with the majority of these but:

Down to You I loved!!!! I thought that film was fantastic!!!

Despite the happy ending.

Nemo_91
26-09-09, 10:05
Epic Movie should be at #1.

tonyme
26-09-09, 10:22
Or "The Eye" :whi:

Nemo_91
26-09-09, 10:26

I liked that movie.

tonyme
26-09-09, 10:27
I liked that movie.

I didn't like it at all, me and my friends got out of the cinema before it even finished! Never done that before, lol

Nemo_91
26-09-09, 10:37
I didn't like it at all, me and my friends got out of the cinema before it even finished! Never done that before, lol

It's a pity that you missed that terrible ending then!

Jedd Fletcher
26-09-09, 11:04
For what it's worth, Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever probably isn't the worst film of the last ten years. Sure it's bad, but it has its redeeming moments.

marla_biggs
26-09-09, 12:16
lol poor Glitter

Jo269976
26-09-09, 12:57
Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer really need to open their eyes and just give up.

Uwe Boll on the other hand, is a lost cause.

Dennis's Mom
26-09-09, 16:01
I'm proud to say I've only seen one of the movies on that list: Master of Disguise and I would have ranked it even higher on the list.

irjudd
26-09-09, 16:20
Awe the turtle suit was pretty cool.

Joely-Moley
26-09-09, 16:39
I've not seen any of the movies on that list. I'm guessing that's a good thing. :p

toughraid3r37
26-09-09, 17:07
I've not seen any of the movies on that list. I'm guessing that's a good thing. :p

yeah lol, mean either.. except for son of the mask.. really bad movie lol.

Encore
26-09-09, 17:37
I'm sure there are plenty of terrible movies that I haven't watched (Thank God) but one of the worst that I did see, was Daredevil. :rolleyes:

No matter how terrible a movie is I never left the cinema before the end, I refuse to admit that my money was wasted. :p

Nerd For Life
26-09-09, 17:38
I'm sure there are plenty of terrible movies that I haven't watched (Thank God) but one of the worst that I did see, was Daredevil. :rolleyes:

No matter how terrible a movie is I never left the cinema before the end, I refuse to admit that my money was wasted. :p

Daredevil was indeed awful. :p

Tear
26-09-09, 17:49
Not one of those movies did I think were decent.

NemesisxAngelus
26-09-09, 18:15
They probably haven't seen The Final Destination aka Final Destination IV when they made that list.

(Yesterday I went to see it and it was Dull with a caption D) :pi:

xXhayleyroxXx
26-09-09, 18:18
They probably haven't seen The Final Destination aka Final Destination IV when they made that list.

(Yesterday I went to see it and it was Dull with a caption D) :pi:

really? aww i wanted it to be good :'(

NemesisX13X
26-09-09, 18:21
Epic Movie should be at #1.

No no! Twilight should be! :p

tombraiderluka
26-09-09, 18:26
Me too, Kaena is an amazing movie :jmp:

nickless
26-09-09, 18:38
Dragonfly :eek: wow,surprised it was there.not only do i enjoy it but it's genre is very different that all the movies there

Atlantisfreak666
26-09-09, 18:39
Wait, why isn't Twilight there?

Legend of Lara
26-09-09, 18:40
B...but I liked The Whole Ten Yards... :(

:p

Twitlight got just 49% rotten. Yeah, go figure. =/

Legend 4ever
26-09-09, 18:49
I disagree about Basic Instinct 2. It's the same thing like Catwoman. Everyone hated that movie but it was actually better than Fantastic 4 and some other superhero movies.

Also The Haunting Of Molly Hartley was a good movie, Killing Me Softly is one of my favorite movies EVER and it has a 0% fresh here lol

nickless
26-09-09, 18:50

very very good question XD

Atlantisfreak666
26-09-09, 18:55
And why isn't Catwoman starring Halle Berry there?

NemesisX13X
26-09-09, 18:55
And why isn't Catwoman starring Halle Berry there?

That was a great movie IMO.

Atlantisfreak666
26-09-09, 18:57

Halle Berry kicked ass and all, I just didn't like the movie that much.

NemesisX13X
26-09-09, 18:57
Halle Berry kicked ass and all, I just didn't like the movie that much.

Well.. it was way better than TwiTrash. :p

Atlantisfreak666
26-09-09, 18:58
Well.. it was way better than TwiTrash. :p

Lol, WAY better.

Nenya awakens
26-09-09, 19:08
I had a feeling The Fog would be on there.

What a load of faeces that movie was.

msalpha2omega
26-09-09, 19:25
Lol, most of them I've never heard of since now and the ones I knew I just walk by when I see them in the dvd store.... Nice list!!!!!!

igonge
26-09-09, 19:28
I saw this list yesterday. I agree with most of them lol.

Chocola teapot
26-09-09, 19:32
Forget it.

Tombreaper
26-09-09, 20:46
TR and the second TR movie!

I rate them both 1.324 out of 10.

kristi
26-09-09, 20:54
About "The Haunting of Molly Hartley",if there's Zac Efron in it,it's surely a FAIL.:p

tonyme
26-09-09, 20:57

I KNOW! :eek:

marla_biggs
26-09-09, 21:02

Agreed! The story was abit bizarre but Halle was fabulous! Really cool film :)

thecentaur
26-09-09, 21:02
But I loved "One Missed Call".... :(

NemesisX13X
26-09-09, 21:04
I freaking loved "Bless The Child"! :yik:!

kristi
26-09-09, 21:13
No no! Twilight should be! :p

Yeah,that had to be AT LEAST in the Top 10.:(

NemesisX13X
26-09-09, 21:42
Yeah,that had to be AT LEAST in the Top 10.:(

I know! The movie was plain crap! :mad:
And yet I actually bought it. :pi:

Dina_Croft
26-09-09, 21:43

Ha!You failed:mis:

Atlantisfreak666
26-09-09, 21:49
But I loved "One Missed Call".... :(

The original Japanese movie is WAY better.

Agreed! The story was abit bizarre but Halle was fabulous! Really cool film :)

Meh, Michelle Pfeiffer will always be Catwoman.

NemesisxAngelus
26-09-09, 22:19
Because it was a huge commercial success maybe? I don't get the hype. Seriously, vampires who sparkle? I know tweens (kids who are on the edge of being a teenager and yet they're still a child) who spray with glitter sprays when they go outside "so they can sparkle like Edward" oh dear. *facepalm*

really? aww i wanted it to be good :'(

Yeah me too, but it was such a disappointment really. I didn't even notice it was in 3D, maybe it's because my eyes are such a mess or the glasses were really bad. The only reason I still kept the glasses on was because I would be able to read the subtitles if I wasn't able to follow it.

Gladous
26-09-09, 22:24
My number one worst movie is Grudge 3. :hea:

Super Badnik
26-09-09, 22:39
Wow, it looks like early 00's was a really bad time for movies huh?

WCookie
26-09-09, 23:06
I tougth Whiteout would be a good film, but after seeing it in the first place...

Nothx :hea:

Legend of Lara
26-09-09, 23:09
I tougth Whiteout would be a good film, but after seeing it in the first place...

Nothx :hea:

Actually, Whiteout was in the 100th place. It's... the best of the worst? :p

WCookie
26-09-09, 23:12
Actually, Whiteout was in the 100th place. It's... the best of the worst? :p

Wow, I need some new glasses :vlol:

I thought the 100th place was like the first, after all, no, as always I'm wrong.

Guess I'll see it anyways :o

TWILIGHT SUCKS DUCKS :pi:

LaraLuvrrr
27-09-09, 00:26
The Day the Earth stood still comes to mind... or wait no Bruno...

i cant decide lol :p

Lonely Istari
27-09-09, 00:54
The Final Destination. - at least I got some laughs out of making fun of it.

Nerd For Life
27-09-09, 00:59
The Day the Earth stood still comes to mind... or wait no Bruno...

i cant decide lol :p

Brüno was awesome :eek:

BigR4444
27-09-09, 01:14
Sound of thunder at 93??.... I liked that movie.....

Corky Romano at 64? I thought it was funny as hell

Good luck Chuck at 61?!?.... bad call.... it could have been better but Dan Foggler alone pulls that movie out of the 100 imo

And 3 strikes at 8!?!?!? Doesnt even belong on the list.....

Street Fighter, the legend of Chun li should have been higher up... well actually thats not fair to Kristen Kreuk... cuz its Chris Kleins fault, lol

LaraLuvrrr
27-09-09, 01:34
Brüno was awesome :eek:

lol idk I felt like it was a waste of money. It was funny at parts but wayyy to sexual and i didnt find humor in those overly sexual parts. Like the dominatrix, orgy, the part with Bruno and his short lover... and bruno's swinging "parts" loll

oh and him making out with the fat white guy... i liked the part with ron paul though! that was hilarious

cool_omar
27-09-09, 02:21
Wait how can one missed call be on number 2 i liked the movie and its scary it should be atleast at 60 or something I DEMAND A RE-COUNT

larafan25
27-09-09, 02:25
revolutionary road was one of the most well done dissapointing moves ever...

revolutionary road...I get the feeling of great overcomings and all that inspirational crap...

instead we get a couple who haven't seen eachother since the death of the titanic, and fight through the whole movie...eventually the women decides to put herself and the baby she is about to have out of misery:(

anyways ya great move, but too depressing the whole way through:)

violentblossom
27-09-09, 02:26
instead we get a couple who haven't seen eachother since the death of the titanic, and fight through the whole movie...eventually the women decides to put herself and the baby she is about to have out of misery:(

Aww, way to spoil the ending! :p

Azerutan
27-09-09, 02:28
What I liked from Bruno movie was to realize how ignorant, prejudicious and idiotic people can be. Even if it is indeed extremely controversial, people who were put in that position acted as they would in real life and that's totally worth a good laugh - yes, society can be hilarious.

One Missed Call is worth in Japanese, even though it is not anything special. American remakes suck anyway, I'm yet to see a good one.

larafan25
27-09-09, 02:31
Aww, way to spoil the ending! :p

oh ****t!:p

sorry I hope you weren't going to watch it...

it's actually a good movie, just the kind that don't have abegning middle or ending and watch more like a documentary type thing...or something alot more physcological...

but it is still a good movie to see when you know the ending:D

violentblossom
27-09-09, 02:59
oh ****t!:p

sorry I hope you weren't going to watch it...

it's actually a good movie, just the kind that don't have abegning middle or ending and watch more like a documentary type thing...or something alot more physcological...

but it is still a good movie to see when you know the ending:D

Yeah, I've been wanting to watch it, but I probably won't any time soon, so who knows, maybe I'll forget by the time I finally do. :D

AmericanAssassin
27-09-09, 03:22
Daredevil was indeed awful. :p

My second least favorite movie of all time! ;) The only one worse is Elektra. Hahaha!

larafan25
27-09-09, 03:28
Yeah, I've been wanting to watch it, but I probably won't any time soon, so who knows, maybe I'll forget by the time I finally do. :D

hopefully...however the scene is not the same when someone tells you it, it's alot more emotional watching it:)

Johnnay
27-09-09, 03:28
i know Redline was a crap movie but at 9. lol i dont see it that bad

and yes the worst fighting game conversion to hollywood( Street Fighter Legend of Chun Li) is there should be at no 1. Worst movie ever

Paddy
27-09-09, 03:33
Most movies on that list I didnt even watch lol
Some of them I wouldnt mind seeing, mainly because crap reviews mean Ill probably like the movie.

SpaceChild
27-09-09, 19:28
I wasn't too annoyed 'cause there were only a couple on the list that I liked, and even those admittedly despite their flaws:

- "Darkness" - Despite its implausible and clumsy Bad Guy revelation, it had me very freaked out and I watched it on a bright, sunny morning. Scare you is all a scary movie has to do, and this one delivered;

- "Pluto Nash" - Oh, it was cheesy as hell, but I'm a pushover for any projection of a future that makes you want to be there.

I'm wondering how Roland Emmerich's flicks escaped notice - Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow (http://community.livejournal.com/m15m/2025.html)were unintentionally hilarious. Maybe they got extra points for comedy, heh-heh.

Too bad the list doesn't cover nonfiction, 'cause Michael Moore would've dominated. Make that "nominal nonfiction.":D

Lara's Nemesis
27-09-09, 19:29
I've only seen 88 minutes starring Al Pacino. Wasn't the worst film I've ever seen but was a pretty dissapointing role for such a great actor.

kristi
27-09-09, 19:41
My number one worst movie is Grudge 3. :hea:

Yes,it failed so hard over the previous two.The makeup of Kayako was very crappy that no one could be scared.And the number of scary moments was practically zero.

Because it was a huge commercial success maybe? I don't get the hype. Seriously, vampires who sparkle? I know tweens (kids who are on the edge of being a teenager and yet they're still a child) who spray with glitter sprays when they go outside "so they can sparkle like Edward" oh dear. *facepalm*

Edward it's a disgrace for the vampires all over the world.Sparkle?No,thanks.
And don't forget that Edward is actually a PEDOPHILE.He is over 100 years and Bella is only 16.

My sister also wasted a day of normal internet speed just to download that crap.I also regret seeing it(along with my sister too).

Catracoth
27-09-09, 19:43
Crank and Crank 2: High Voltage. Lord have mercy.

Nenya awakens
27-09-09, 19:45
BloodRayne 2..

What ... the ... Fup was Uwe thinking.

Catracoth
27-09-09, 19:51
BloodRayne 2

Lmfao. BloodRayne 2 wasn't even half as bad as some of the movies coming out these days.

violentblossom
27-09-09, 19:51
BloodRayne 2..

What ... the ... Fup was Uwe thinking.

The first one blew chunks, too.

Megalith
27-09-09, 20:00
I've seen a lot of the movies on that list :vlol:

On the contrary,i haven't seen any of those.:p
And there are way more popular movies than those that deserve to be included in the list.;)

Johnnay
27-09-09, 20:57
Actually dragonball the movie should have been there

jackles
27-09-09, 21:21
It would be harder to find 100 good films over the same period! ;)

]{eith
27-09-09, 21:23
I'm surprised Epic Movie, Disaster Movie and Meet The Spartans didn't take the top three slots but then again, I haven't seen any of the movies in the top ten so maybe they are worse than those three disasters.

It would be harder to find 100 good films over the same period! ;)

Absolutely, hence this list. :p It's sad, there really hasn't been that many truly great films this decade.

*richietrent*
27-09-09, 21:23
Am i allowed to say "Fame" this version?.. the older versions much better! :p

jackles
27-09-09, 21:40
Is Alexander in the list...I have it on now and listening to all those ridiculous fake irish accents...is that pandering to Colin Farrel or what?? He was Macedonian!!!! Not Alexander O'Great!!!!

*rolls eyes*

Minty Mouth
27-09-09, 22:21
Is Alexander in the list...I have it on now and listening to all those ridiculous fake irish accents...is that pandering to Colin Farrel or what?? He was Macedonian!!!! Not Alexander O'Great!!!!

*rolls eyes*

On ITV1 Right now :p

Encore
27-09-09, 23:29
{eith;4061348']
Absolutely, hence this list. :p It's sad, there really hasn't been that many truly great films this decade.

Someone should make a thread about that, it would be far more interesting to discuss..

*rolls eyes*

Let me get this straight.

They're macedonian. And they're speaking english. But somehow, that doesn't annoy you. The ACCENT annoys you.

..... whatever. That movie is extremely faithful to the History.

Sekhraider
27-09-09, 23:58
Weird. I didnt see, "The Happening" on that list. Frankly, that rediciulous movie should've been on the top of the list. I have never seen a movie with so much bad scripting, ludacris acting, and fantastically over-done drama that I was mad at myself for even staying til the end. I will never see another M. Night Shamaylan movie ever again.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10007985-happening/ :hea:

Encore
28-09-09, 00:02
Weird. I didnt see, "The Happening" on that list. Frankly, that rediciulous movie should've been on the top of the list. I have never seen a movie with so much bad scripting, ludacris acting, and fantastically over-done drama that I was mad at myself for even staying til the end. I will never see another M. Night Shamaylan movie ever again.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10007985-happening/ :hea:

Man. I'm a fan of all other Shyamalan movies - which is rare - and even I hated that movie with a passion. Mostly because it feels, constantly, like he couldn't be bothered. Like he didn't put any effort into it.

I wouldn't say it's the worst movie of the decade but it's pretty bad.

Nenya awakens
28-09-09, 00:20
Lmfao. BloodRayne 2 wasn't even half as bad as some of the movies coming out these days.

Well i personally think it was a load of old tripe that is far worse than some of today's movies.

But that's my opinion :)