PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2009

Jo269976
26-09-09, 23:37
Okay, so I thought we could start a 'general Halloween 2009' thread, here you can post on how you plan to celebrate this year; weither it be watching your favourite horror movie, or going crazy with decorations, anything.

This could also be used as a sort of costume idea thread for those going to parties, or still young enough to Trick or Treat, here you can get ideas from other members on what to go as, as well as get feedback on your ideas.

I'll get the ball rolling, my plan this year is to elaborate on a previous costume last year which won't come as many suprises to some, 'The Joker' (picture of which can be seen on my profile), however this year I plan to have a straight-jacket instead of a suit, and not as much make-up, more of a natural pasty-face look :p

My sort of inspiration for the idea comes from this:
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs37/300W/f/2008/251/c/7/Straight_jacket_Joker_by_MasterDrawer.jpg

Nerd For Life
26-09-09, 23:38
I like the way you think bb!

I don't know how I'm going to celebrate yet. I was thinking of dressing up as Spock.

Atlantisfreak666
26-09-09, 23:41
I'm going as a zombie! I love Halloween. :hug:

JRod2208
26-09-09, 23:45
I'm going to eat tons of candy and I'll probably dress up with the acting troupe at my school on Halloween day.

violentblossom
26-09-09, 23:47
I'll probably just do my make-up all crazy, but I am going with my best friend to take our babies trick or treating. They're both a year and a half old and already best friends. :p

Love2Raid
26-09-09, 23:47
No Halloween here...:(

If it were, I would probably dress up as a vampire or a witch or something.

TombRaiderLover
26-09-09, 23:50
I'm not sure if I'm gonna be going trick-or-treating this year, but my friend suggested we watch a horror film together. She's not used to watching films of that genre, so I think The Exorcist would be a good kick in the teeth. :mis:

Love2Raid
26-09-09, 23:51
Good choice! :D :mis:

violentblossom
26-09-09, 23:55
When I was still in school, on Halloween one year in theatre class, we played Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon over The Wizard or Oz and it was pretty frickin' neat.

Anyone done this?

Nenya awakens
27-09-09, 00:16
I have an old blood covered nurses outfit somewhere that i will use to concoct some kind of silent hill outfit for this year :D

Encore
27-09-09, 00:21
We don't celebrate Halloween, though some people throw parties (for no reason at all but any excuse to dress up in silly costumes is good right? :D).

I never wore any costume myself, at least not since I was little. If I was to wear anything though, I'd love the yellow outfit that the Bride uses in Kill Bill vol. 1. :cln:

Nerd For Life
27-09-09, 00:33
We don't celebrate Halloween, though some people throw parties (for no reason at all but any excuse to dress up in silly costumes is good right? :D).

I never wore any costume myself, at least not since I was little. If I was to wear anything though, I'd love the yellow outfit that the Bride uses in Kill Bill vol. 1. :cln:

I went out with a couple of friends last Halloween and I was a zombie. Smearing my face with fake blood was so cool! :cln:

Tommy123
27-09-09, 02:15
well theres a theme for the party this year. All girls are supposed to be guys and all guys are supposed to be girls....so i better buy a wig lol

larafan25
27-09-09, 02:22
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*****ES!!!!!

Halloween is the best celebration ever....I love the fall...theres a certain smell and feeling to it that just gets me:D

seriously I wish fall could last forever, but then it might be ruined...but I just love it soooooooooooooo much:)

not sure what I am going as this year, but I will defo be going out:D

next year I think I'll be a sexy Navy man:D

anywho theres totally this crazy green juice that tasts good and looks great in a colderin(spelling???)

so ya look out for that;)

MattTR
07-10-09, 02:30
I'm so going to be Freddy from the 'Mystery Gang' from Scooby Doo.. woo! :yah:

http://www.biggerboat.net/images/Fred.gif

oocladableeblah
07-10-09, 02:31
My friends want me to be Jack Skellington I am tall and skinny, but I don't want to wear a mask or spend that much money.

So anyone got any ideas?

Tombraiderx08
07-10-09, 02:33
I always feel really connected to the planet around halloween, its weird :p but I love it ^_^

Carbonek_0051
07-10-09, 02:34
My friends want me to be Jack Skellington I am tall and skinny, but I don't want to wear a mask or spend that much money.

So anyone got any ideas?

If you have a dress jacket & nice dress pants just use those, paint your face to look like Jack's.:p

It's cheap, but I would personally just buy the Jack costume & do make up. The mask is too cheap.:p

Tommy123
07-10-09, 02:35
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*****ES!!!!!

Halloween is the best celebration ever....I love the fall...theres a certain smell and feeling to it that just gets me:D

seriously I wish fall could last forever, but then it might be ruined...but I just love it soooooooooooooo much:)

not sure what I am going as this year, but I will defo be going out:D

next year I think I'll be a sexy Navy man:D

anywho theres totally this crazy green juice that tasts good and looks great in a colderin(spelling???)

so ya look out for that;)

I know fall is amazing. Today i went to my friends house to practice my.....ahem.........."street walker" walk and the heel broke and i fell down like four steps.

oocladableeblah
07-10-09, 02:37
If you have a dress jacket & nice dress pants just use those, paint your face to look like Jack's.:p

It's cheap, but I would personally just buy the Jack costume & do make up. The mask is too cheap.:p
Yeah, but that would look weird with having actual eyeballs :p
Unless there was someway I could somewhat see where I am going and cover my eyes with black, but idk what could be used to do that.

Carbonek_0051
07-10-09, 02:39
Yeah, but that would look weird with having actual eyeballs :p
Unless there was someway I could somewhat see where I am going and cover my eyes with black, but idk what could be used to do that.

Well, you could paint the whole area around your eyes black smart one.:ton:

MattTR
07-10-09, 02:40
OMG.. this costume is hideous..

http://fancydressheaven.co.uk/bmz_cache/9/9654e67d179c455534acb45dd13d58cc.image.300x450.jpg

:vlol: Thank GOD my hair is naturally blond..

Tombraiderx08
07-10-09, 02:43
*shudder* that IS frightening XD yay natural blonds! *fistbump* So does anyone know the origin story of Trick or Treating? :mis:

Carbonek_0051
I am think of going as this:

http://www.sawhalloweencostume.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Pig-Head-Costume1-300x300.jpg

:mis:

oocladableeblah
Well, you could paint the whole area around your eyes black smart one.:ton:
Yeah that is what I was thinking already smart one :ton:, and again my eyes would totally stick out and it would look weird, idk I guess I will just got for it whatever. Just need to get the clothes.

Tommy123
07-10-09, 02:46
*shudder* that IS frightening XD yay natural blonds! *fistbump* So does anyone know the origin story of Trick or Treating? :mis:

In ireland when winter came people would know the celtic people would start starving and dieing of disease. So they would put a treat out on the front door step for Death so he would not come and take anyone in the house.

And how we did the costume thing is a whole other story

Sir Croft
07-10-09, 02:49
I am think of going as this:

http://www.sawhalloweencostume.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Pig-Head-Costume1-300x300.jpg

:mis:

Cool! Now all you need is an overcoat! :D

lmaosorrydontkillmeiheartukthxbai :p

Carbonek_0051
07-10-09, 02:50
Cool! Now all you need is an overcoat! :D

lmaosorrydontkillmeiheartukthxbai :p

And now I just found the first victim for my traps.:whi:

Tombraiderx08
07-10-09, 02:53

Just make sure my trap is tokio hotel related ><
Does anyone know the origin of the jack o lantern? :mis: its a neat myth ^_^

oocladableeblah
07-10-09, 02:55
lol

I am also planning on having my gf be Sally :D

Tombraiderx08
07-10-09, 02:58
lol

Aw! That'd be sweet :)

Tommy123
07-10-09, 03:03
lol

aw thats cute:p

Tear
07-10-09, 03:04
This is me:
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h272/bejan13/Picture11141561978994.jpg
I'm a guy. Sadly.

And I'm either going as this:
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h272/bejan13/zzzs27383_ps3_61.jpg

Or this:
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h272/bejan13/zzzstorm-x-men.jpg

What do you guys think?

Tommy123
07-10-09, 03:08
sheva for sure

Tombraiderx08
07-10-09, 03:09
Storm ftw!

Tear
07-10-09, 03:27
sheva for sure

Storm ftw!

Haha, thanks guys.:D
I would like to go as Sheva, but it would take a lot of effort and money to put together exactly what Sheva looks like. Storm is just so simple, it might be a lot easier. :) Still not sure..

Legend 4ever
07-10-09, 03:57
We're having a huge part for all our friends at our house, today we went shopping, all four of us, we bought a lot of spider webs, some roadkill and other scary stuff. That **** is expensive. I bough a Ghostface mask(the one from Scream) and I'll probably be a vampire (since I have these beautiful expensive veneers) half a night and then the Ghostface killer or vice versa. My family is having a big pumpkin carving contest and we give out awards in a million categories. We do all the complicated patterns, they look really neat.

ViNi__
07-10-09, 04:16
Too bad we don't have halloween here :(
there will be a party in a neighbor city, though..
I'm not sure of what costume I'll be using, some people said that I should be some sort of vampire or undead... (just because the dark thingies under my eyes that I don't know the name :vlol:)

*richietrent*
07-10-09, 10:30
I have work on that day! So i might scare all my customers and just go as myself. Oor, dress up for work, then just go clubbing that night.. who knows :p

Carbonek_0051
07-10-09, 10:39
So i might scare all my customers and just go as myself.

Shut up.:smk:

:p

*richietrent*
07-10-09, 10:44
Shut up.:smk:

:p

Haha! Either that or get a fake tan and go as an oompa loompa :p
Nah, think i'll go with a typical vampire..!

xXhayleyroxXx
07-10-09, 10:45
i think i might be having a small halloween party - but my sister's mate is throwing one too which is causing some difficulties...

time to get all badass on her :cln:

i may as well dress up :p

Greenkey2
07-10-09, 10:57
I always feel really connected to the planet around halloween, its weird :p but I love it ^_^

Same ;)

It's actually quite a special time for me (and deepbluesea, my partner). The Pagan origins of this time hold important meanings for us, so our Hallowe'en/Samhain celebrations will be a little different to the norm.

It's the time of year when the God dies and the Goddess assumes her Crone aspect (for winter). It's the end of harvest time, so we'll be eating the pumpkins and the last of our veggies from the garden - it's a time for feasting! We have an alter where we'll be leaving food gifts for the dead - family mostly, but the message extends to cover all who have died - and dress up, play games (bobbing for apples anyone? :D) and maybe divine for the coming year (all in good fun of course ;)).

Not entirely sure what my costume will be, but I've got the makings of a rather saucy wench's/pirate's outfit in my collection... :whi: :mis:

Joely-Moley
07-10-09, 13:09
I love Halloween! I'm not sure what I want to dress up as yet, I'm thinking either something bloody, and gory or maybe a ghostbuster.

I think a ghostbuster could be fun because on Halloween we're going for one of these underground walks things, then going out after. :D

woody543
07-10-09, 15:39
So I'm going to go as a zombie, I did try to think of something more inventive, and I didn't want a mask, so I decided to just to a zombie.

I bought some blood and some liquid latex the other day, I had a quick play and this was the result, it's not the best, but good for 10 mins work and my first time; (some fake blood and stuff, not for the highly squeemish)
Click 1 (http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo287/radjnr/Picture0097.jpg)
Click 2 (http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo287/radjnr/Picture0098.jpg)

xXhayleyroxXx
07-10-09, 16:13
So I'm going to go as a zombie, I did try to think of something more inventive, and I didn't want a mask, so I decided to just to a zombie.

I bought some blood and some liquid latex the other day, I had a quick play and this was the result, it's not the best, but good for 10 mins work and my first time; (some fake blood and stuff, not for the highly squeemish)
Click 1 (http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo287/radjnr/Picture0097.jpg)
Click 2 (http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo287/radjnr/Picture0098.jpg)

eeew! looks good though

marla_biggs
07-10-09, 16:26
I wanna dress up as Jocelyn!

young Lara Croft
07-10-09, 17:08
I'd like to wear my American McGee's Alice costume :) just for fun , although I don't cellebrate halloween :o

mind
07-10-09, 17:09
nobody cares about halloween in this country...

xXhayleyroxXx
07-10-09, 17:13
nobody cares about halloween in this country...

omg how sad! no trick or treating?

xx

Phys
07-10-09, 17:19
I love Halloween :D Won't be dressing up though xD

CroftGameGirl
07-10-09, 17:44
Elaborate! :eek:
Just make sure my trap is tokio hotel related ><
Does anyone know the origin of the jack o lantern? :mis: its a neat myth ^_^

Elaborate further! :yik:

Halloween is amongst my favourite holidays :cool: I just love it :jmp:

Me and a friend were gonna dress up as vamps or demons :mis:
Or, cosplay, I can't choose :( :p

Anyone wanna help me decide? :D

Kelly Craftman
07-10-09, 17:46
im going as a zombie cheerleader :vlol:

*richietrent*
07-10-09, 17:53
im going as a zombie cheerleader :vlol:

Gimme a K.. Gimme an E.. Gimme an L L Y! Go for it kel :p

violentblossom
07-10-09, 18:17
I'm going to be a vampire. :D

RockSteady101
07-10-09, 18:35
http://samanthamo.com/images/BJJACKETabcdefg.jpg

:)

woody543
07-10-09, 19:02
eeew! looks good though

Haha thanks :)

I tried something more adventurous on my arms, it didn't turn out very well, and then turns out it can be very painful to remove from more hairyer areas, I think I will stick to simple but effective and less hairy areas

badboy70
07-10-09, 19:05
I'll be in the scouts, scaring the kids as a ghost :D

Dina_Croft
07-10-09, 19:06
Either Vampire or...this..:pi::pi:

http://twitpic.com/kmfqg

Yeah Photobucket is starting to :cen: me off so thank god there's twitpic..:pi:

Nannonxyay
07-10-09, 19:25
I'll probably stay at home and watch films. :D I'll dress up though. Probably as a broken puppet. Like Brendon Urie make-up from the circus era. But darker and scarier. Can't find a picture right now, but it should look good. :p

da tomb raider!
07-10-09, 20:27
This Halloween, I'm just going to be myself. Works every time.

Hairhelmet12
07-10-09, 20:29
Idk if ill be doing anything this year, just watching movies with friends, altho my birthday is always fun, since my birthday is Oct 30th xD

Tommy123
07-10-09, 20:29

Not for me. I did that once for a house and the old lady yelled at me and refused to give me candy

Carbonek_0051
07-10-09, 20:31

What's Queal going as?:pi:

da tomb raider!
07-10-09, 20:34
Not for me. I did that once for a house and the old lady yelled at me and refused to give me candy

You probably weren't scary enough then. :p

What's Queal going as?:pi:

Bride of Frankenstein. That way, she'll fit right in when she's standing next to me. :D

Jo269976
07-10-09, 23:58

Mhm, check yo bad self Jackson, who's bad? YOU BAD! :p

Cha'mone :tmb: ;)

Tommy123
08-10-09, 01:05

lmao!

....Cha'mone:p

Heckler
08-10-09, 01:31
Ima go drag this year....

Ive always wanted to be a zombie nurse with blue hair....:cln:

RockSteady101
08-10-09, 16:25

:D

NemesisX13X
08-10-09, 17:15
I don't think I'd have to dress up. :pi:

woody543
26-10-09, 17:36
The halloween party I was supposed to be going to got cancelled :( so much for my costume planning

TRULuverzz
26-10-09, 17:39
I'm gonna be a vampire in halloween :cool:

http://fangedlove.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/vampires_4.jpg
(not this vampire but just wanted to spook up the thread) :p

Admles
26-10-09, 17:39
I live in Australia, and it's not really celebrated here, so I'll be doing SFA.

Kelly Craftman
26-10-09, 17:41
Ima go drag this year....

Ive always wanted to be a zombie nurse with blue hair....:cln:

:vlol: best post i've read all day :vlol:

Aww David thats a Bummer, your missing out on alot of fun :( :hug:

Admles
26-10-09, 17:52
:vlol: best post i've read all day :vlol:

Aww David thats a Bummer, your missing out on alot of fun :( :hug:
Doesn't really interest me to be honest *shrug*

In Australia, those that do throw parties just use is as an excuse for drinking; like Aussies need any more excuses to drink :D

Joely-Moley
26-10-09, 18:01
Finally decided what I'm going as. I'm going as Dr. House! :D

I can't wait, I love Halloween.

jackles
26-10-09, 19:07
I shall be sat in the dark pretending I am not in as every child who knows me comes to knock on the door in a misguided belief that I am a kind person who chooses to dole out sweets.

Lara's Nemesis
26-10-09, 19:10
I shall be sat in the dark pretending I am not in as every child who knows me comes to knock on the door in a misguided belief that I am a kind person who chooses to dole out sweets.

:D Poor kiddies.

violentblossom
26-10-09, 19:48
I'm doing 7 deadly sins with some friends.. I'm going to be wrath.

HappyShannon
26-10-09, 22:56
I'm going as a ghost bride or whatever it's called. :)

Could I post a pic of me wearing my costume? :D

Catracoth
26-10-09, 22:58
As long as it's appropriate for an all age forum, I don't see why not, :). Go for it! I'm interested to see what you concocted.

Surohicko
26-10-09, 22:58
This halloween...
Urm...
I know Spamming TRF :D

JCroft
26-10-09, 23:02
Probibly going to watch most haunted lol

I donno what to dress up as
Lara
an Assassin
or a vampire

grr

Siberian Tiger
26-10-09, 23:16
Spending Halloween with Jo from the forums here, dressed up as zombies during the day (for the Glasgow zombie walk) and I'm changing to Harvey Two Face at night for the club.

:jmp:

Jo269976
26-10-09, 23:20
^ :tmb: :D

I'm saving the pictures of my costume(s) until the actual night, I don't believe in sneek peeks :p

PandaINC
26-10-09, 23:23
I don't know what I want to be yet! D:
I was planning on dressing as Lady GaGa, but I'm a guy...and I think I might get cold not wearing any pants.

Urgh. This is stressful.

Nenya awakens
26-10-09, 23:23
I'll be attending a party in Feltham of all places!

Certainly some Ghouls in that part of London.

HappyShannon
26-10-09, 23:34
As long as it's appropriate for an all age forum, I don't see why not, :). Go for it! I'm interested to see what you concocted.

:jmp: Yay.

It is age appropriate. :D I'll take a picture or two in the mornin :D

Jo269976
26-10-09, 23:39
:jmp: Yay.

It is age appropriate. :D I'll take a picture or two in the mornin :D

Awesome :D I'm hoping people will post their pictures in this thread, or over at the member picture thread.

elizard_9594
27-10-09, 00:09
i have no idea what imma be doing. id like to round up some of my friends and go haunted housing but be all dressed up and whatnot.
some of my friends wanted to dress up as the band Hollywood Undead and go to a party or something, and if we do that, ive claimed Charlie Scene!!! yay!

Spong
27-10-09, 00:13
I'll be doing nothing at all :wve:

ajrich17901
27-10-09, 07:45

:yik: definetly a scary costume:p

msalpha2omega
27-10-09, 07:58
No Halloween here....... :( I want to see your pics people, cause I love the whole Haloween idea, but we don't celebrate it in Greece.....

Another Lara
27-10-09, 08:10
I love Halloween, and always want to do something every year, but hardly ever do! :(

Was hoping to get away this weekend and go to Alton Towers, as I did last year at Halloween and loved it, but can't take the time off... stoopid job! :mad:

Marianna12
27-10-09, 08:40
No Halloween here....... :( I want to see your pics people, cause I love the whole Haloween idea, but we don't celebrate it in Greece.....

I love Haloween too! I wish we had this instead of apokries!!!

XBOXCroft
27-10-09, 09:10
I will dress as Lady GaGa. :pi:

HappyShannon
27-10-09, 10:45
Teehee.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g71/Sneakyshanny0/hhhhmmm.jpg
FTL
A purdy purple dress with black net stuff all over it :D
I was trying to show you the rips in my tights but ended up looking like I was posing. :o
I also have some make-up on my face (barely noticable but I got white eyeshadow and put it on mah cheeks to make me paler) and my hair was meant to be covering my eye in a creepy way... Didn't work out that well.
I also painted my fingernails black. :ton: Stupid low quality webcam XD

... Atleast you get to see my bedroom and it's not even the second date :cln::p I don't know why I had to say that XD

My and my bestest boy-buddy Elliot trick or treating :jmp:

Nerd For Life
27-10-09, 11:14
I'm gonna be staying home and watching horror movies all by myself, since my cousin is going to a crappy dance club and I don't like that sort of thing.

Squibbly
27-10-09, 11:50
I might dress up, not sure yet. I'll just be taking kids around trick or treating though, no parties for me. :p Not into that anyway.

scion05
27-10-09, 13:05
I dunno, I'll be at Greenkey's, so I have no idea what she has planned, I just know it's going to be fun :yah:

Kiss-Bite
27-10-09, 13:42
Anyone want to come to my Halloween masked ball?:D

LaraLuvrrr
27-10-09, 16:50
I'm gonna be a vampire... cliche but whatever

Hyper_Crazy
27-10-09, 16:59
On friday im going to a halloween rave, it don't finish till 10am, and then on halloween im going to a party. I'm gonna be dead ahaha. I think im gonna dress up for the party idk.

LaraLuvrrr
27-10-09, 17:10
^ Dress up as Peter Pan :D

Kelly Craftman
27-10-09, 17:12
Anyone want to come to my Halloween masked ball?:D

I would but Brighton is a long way away :(

I still need a costume for Saturday :( any ideas oh and i need an Idea for a 'Male' friend :o

LaraLuvrrr
27-10-09, 17:13
i need an Idea for a 'Male' friend :o

Lady Gaga :D

Kelly Craftman
27-10-09, 17:15
Lady Gaga :D

Haha :vlol: i think hes a bit beefy to be GaGa :p A gurilla :cln:

LaraLuvrrr
27-10-09, 17:17
Haha :vlol: i think hes a bit beefy to be GaGa :p A gurilla :cln:

Hmm beefy... how bout Wolverine? And you can be Gaga :D

Kelly Craftman
27-10-09, 17:18
Hmm beefy... how bout Wolverine? And you can be Gaga :D

Haha sorted :vlol: thanks :hug: were can i get a Disco stick from? :p

LaraLuvrrr
27-10-09, 17:25

Well first you should make a glittery mask or glue pieces of a mirror on a mask. You can do that at a craft store easy. As for the disco stick just get a metal rod at a hardware store and put a flourescent tubular lightbulb on the end. Then crush glass and glue it around the lightbulb. And if u wana light it up then attach the bulb to some batteries with copper wire and the light will shine through the bulb and glass pieces :D tadaaa

im an art student hehe

Atlantisfreak666
27-10-09, 18:43

wtf is a disco stick!?

Anyway, this make-up tutorial kicks ass:
0j_H6hWMrhQ

CroftGameGirl
27-10-09, 18:48
Well first you should make a glittery mask or glue pieces of a mirror on a mask. You can do that at a craft store easy. As for the disco stick just get a metal rod at a hardware store and put a flourescent tubular lightbulb on the end. Then crush glass and glue it around the lightbulb. And if u wana light it up then attach the bulb to some batteries with copper wire and the light will shine through the bulb and glass pieces :D tadaaa

im an art student hehe

The single most T.M.I post I have read today O_O or ever read, to be exact :vlol:

I might go as Lara this year :D It's quite easy, actually :D

LaraLuvrrr
27-10-09, 19:42
The single most T.M.I post I have read today O_O or ever read, to be exact

Really? Your brain must not be able to handle alot of info. I guess :vlol::rolleyes:

Hairhelmet12
27-10-09, 19:43
Im going as this Graduate zombie, i have the thing you wear and were going to tear it some and splatter red stuff on it and stuff like that, my sister and her friend that looks like her are going as like, twin zombies to the party were going too! omg its going to be so fun, i cant wait!

Catracoth
27-10-09, 20:42

Here's your Diskgo Stick:

http://www.techchee.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/diskgo-a-32gb-usb-20-flash-drive-02-211007.jpg

:vlol:

Hermina94
27-10-09, 21:23
OMG I can't wait!We don't celebrate Halloween as a holiday in my country,but my friends and I do :)
I'll be at my friends house this saturday :D:D
aaand...I'm going as an emo kid :vlol:
Last year,I was a Corpse Bride :)

some tutorials I found:

THIS ONES AWESOME!
8AOEjCwM18k

and a nail one:
86aEjiIow7k

CroftGameGirl
28-10-09, 14:31
Here's your Diskgo Stick:

http://www.techchee.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/diskgo-a-32gb-usb-20-flash-drive-02-211007.jpg

:vlol:

:vlol:!! XD

Really? Your brain must not be able to handle alot of info. I guess :vlol::rolleyes:

Shushhhh :pi: I'm only so young :ton:

30seconds2sasa
28-10-09, 17:07
no halloween here....but i would like to see how this celebration is

Noodleboy
28-10-09, 18:08
Happy Halloween everyone.
We don't really celebrate Halloween over here in Holland, but I'll be going to a big Halloween party in Amsterdam from 22.00 untill 05.00 in the morning.
I'll be a geeky Zombie ^^
Here's a little setup of my Make-up :D

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1525/p0930271009.th.jpg (http://img26.imageshack.us/i/p0930271009.jpg/)

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1382/p0935271009.th.jpg (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/p0935271009.jpg/)

I just need to stock up on some fake blood :p

elizard_9594
28-10-09, 19:26
well, its been decided that im gonna help out a friend of the family in the haunted house he and his wife and son, james set up every year. James and i are pretty close, but ive never been allowed to go anywhere but my moms side with my sister and brother and go trick-or-treating before. so this year, wehn i finally got freedom cuz im living with my dad, i had no idea what to do. well, Brad, Joan, And James were happy to let me be a monster in the haunted house...

but now the question is, What should i be? it has to be sometihing that can scare the snot out of people, so any ideas?

TRexbait
29-10-09, 00:05
I'm dressing up as the Mad Hatter. (see profile piccy)
I'm going trick or treating with my friends at one of their houses in a gated comunity which holds a block party every Halloween. :jmp:

xXhayleyroxXx
29-10-09, 01:02
I'm dressing up as the Mad Hatter. (see profile piccy)
I'm going trick or treating with my friends at one of their houses in a gated comunity which holds a block party every Halloween. :jmp:

^^ that sounds like so much fun, enjoy :hug:

irishhips
29-10-09, 16:53
Going as The Dark Lord
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6787/sdc12460medium.jpg

NightWish
29-10-09, 20:15
^^^OMG THAT'S AWESOME!!! :eek:

BTW I was hoping to go dressed as Lara this year. I am actually sewing my hostlers right now, which is bound to be a disaster. SO I will probably be a pirate again :p

TombRaiderLover
30-10-09, 19:42
It doesn't look like we'll be receiving the Halloween skin this year. I remember people loved it, and were peeved that it was only available for a limited time.

kthnxbai
30-10-09, 22:45
My costume....

was sooo much fun... I also get to do my friends hair tomorrow... He's not gonna enjoy it.... straightening, backcombing, hairspraying... funtimes

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6026/sdc11006.jpg

RockSteady101
30-10-09, 22:49
My costume....

Is that Minnie The Minx? :)

kthnxbai
30-10-09, 22:50
Is that Minnie The Minx? :)

Where's Wally actually... (or Waldo if you're American)

Prob makes more sense when you can see the stripey top....

RockSteady101
30-10-09, 22:52
Where's Wally actually... (or Waldo if you're American)

Prob makes more sense when you can see the stripey top....

AH! I see, they're both similair, the hat and striped red jumper...GREAT costume though. :)

kthnxbai
30-10-09, 22:53
AH! I see, they're both similair, the hat and striped red jumper...GREAT costume though. :)

All night people kept coming up to me, pointing and saying, OMG look I found Wally.....

igonge
30-10-09, 22:54
My friends and I are having a party, I'm gonna be a hippy zombie :D

Camera Obscura
30-10-09, 22:55
My costume....

was sooo much fun... I also get to do my friends hair tomorrow... He's not gonna enjoy it.... straightening, backcombing, hairspraying... funtimes

Another Wally/Waldo! *high fives*

I'm thinking of just walking around college dressed as him tomorrow. It's a shame Halloween didn't land on a weekday, it would have been nice to sit in my 300 student class and try to see if anyone could find me. :D

Phys
30-10-09, 23:58
Happy Halloween everyone :D

scion05
31-10-09, 15:48
You guys should see Greenkey2 and Deepbluesea's house today! Wow!

woody543
31-10-09, 16:02
Just been told the party I was going to, that got cancelled is now back on, quick costume fix ahhhh!

NightWish
31-10-09, 16:06
You guys should see Greenkey2 and Deepbluesea's house today! Wow!

pictures? :D

James_Rutland
31-10-09, 16:24
Lol, I'm only going to my mates sleepover, I cba to go all around trick or treating when im 14 and have enough sweets indoors anyway.

msalpha2omega
31-10-09, 16:32
My pet Lana wishes you all a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

http://imgur.com/DxPjY.jpg

Noodleboy
31-10-09, 16:44
Almost ready to dress to impress :D

Later people!
Have a great Halloween

Legends
31-10-09, 17:06
I don't plan to celebrate Halloween this year. I've rented a couple of scary movies and I'm just going to chill at home. :)

Jo269976
31-10-09, 17:18
Just done the Zombie Walk with Siberian Tiger and wow, what an amazing day we had. Such a great turn out, everyone was totally into it and had some amazing costumes. Expect pictures later on, we've still got the night to get through and another costume to get on.

Nerd For Life
31-10-09, 17:25
Just done the Zombie Walk with Siberian Tiger and wow, what an amazing day we had. Such a great turn out, everyone was totally into it and had some amazing costumes. Expect pictures later on, we've still got the night to get through and another costume to get on.

I hope your night is just as amazing. And yes, we want pictures!

Camera Obscura
31-10-09, 17:53

ooh. Can't wait for the pics. Out of curiosity where was your zombie walk held?

Chocola teapot
31-10-09, 18:15
Happy Halloween! :D

http://i34.************/309oqh1.jpg

scion05
01-11-09, 12:45
pictures? :D

Sorry, totally forgot to take any lol! :( The pumpkins are still in the window, one has carved sun glasses lmao, may take a photo of him, Jenni's drawing and her friend Amy's carving, I just told them to do sun glasses :D

Noodleboy
01-11-09, 19:13
The party I went to had a movie theme. I was from Dance of the Dead :D

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3847/1001138kr.th.jpg (http://img5.imageshack.us/i/1001138kr.jpg/)