PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider:Revelations

KellyCroft
27-09-09, 03:57
Like I totally didnt even pay attention to this game at all. Lmao i like skipped it and went to chronicles and so forth. But what i was concerned about was my lara. She keeps malfunctioning. She keeps saying "No" over and over and wont shut up lol as much as we love her it gets so annoying and it does this every time i start to play the game. i tried skipping levels ect. But its just not working. Any ideas or hints to why this happens? imean the disk isnt scratched!

larafan25
27-09-09, 04:04
Like I have never had this happen to me as I haven't played TR4, I heard it's such a long game I am not sure if our attention spans are long enough for it....

however are you playing on PC or PS1 or some other console?:)

and I think this thread is better off in the TR4 section or technical section, so a mode will probably move it there:)

KellyCroft
27-09-09, 04:07
Like I have never had this happen to me as I haven't played TR4, I heard it's such a long game I am not sure if our attention spans are long enough for it....

however are you playing on PC or PS1 or some other console?:)

and I think this thread is better off in the TR4 section or technical section, so a mode will probably move it there:)
Thanks :) it is a long game lol. yeahh imnew to this so idk lmao. but yeah she is like malfunctioning and its for the pc.

violentblossom
27-09-09, 04:07
Don't you mean Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation? :p (Sorry for being a stickler. :o)

larafan25
27-09-09, 04:10
you haven't seen a malfunctioning lara untill you have scene my long lost LE video..

I added a sound of lara saying "I can't use that right now" instead of "no" and for some reason the sound came out very deep ingame and I had changed lara animation and it went horribly wrong, so ...ya words cannot describe the malfuntioning that was my LE lara:p

anways, once a moderator moves this to the technical section or whatever it will probably get attention from all the smarties:D

KellyCroft
lol yeahh :)

scoopy_loopy
:eek: Ive never heard of that bug! Is your ctrl key button pushed down or broken maybe?

KellyCroft
27-09-09, 04:11
well thanks anyways Larafan25 :)

KellyCroft
27-09-09, 04:12
lol no...its really strange...like idk what happened im at the lost library level and thats when it started :(

Tony9595
27-09-09, 04:12
A simple answer, Lara does not approve :ohn:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NA2WEZg_nvk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NA2WEZg_nvk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
Credits to ThatNorskChick :)

larafan25
27-09-09, 04:14
[QUOTE=Tony9595;4059397]A simple answer, Lara does not approve

simply amazing:D

KellyCroft
27-09-09, 04:15
lol preety much Tony :) but its till sucks going through the game with it...ugh it even does it when i skip a level

larafan25
27-09-09, 04:26
^it's worse when she is saying it in japanese...at least you can understand her now:p

KellyCroft
27-09-09, 04:28
LMFAO! omg i guess your right there :)

KellyCroft
27-09-09, 04:32
i i guess i accidently posted this twice? i tried making the same thing under a diff topic like you said lol but i think i did it wrong?

Tony9595
27-09-09, 04:36
Reminder :)
Use the Edit button :D
You might get into trouble if you keep double posting, and we don't want that to happen :hug:

It's better that you wait until a Mod moves this thread to the technical support area. It seems like something went wrong with your game :o

Is your game original? :)

KellyCroft
27-09-09, 04:38
lol yeahh its original....its just annoying lol...an original pain in the you know what. ughlike im not getting this whole forum thing either lol maybe its all me?

Uzi master
27-09-09, 05:20
did you say you level skipped? I used a lot of cheats on my TR3 (psx) and i guess the sounds Lara makes when you do a cheat have something to do with it getting messed up, on mine the sounds can reapeat over and over so that might be it.

KellyCroft
27-09-09, 05:35
yes but i didnt skip a level for ths to happen...i played throught the game until i reached this point and i thought it was the level screwed up since she kept repeating no ove and over so i tried skipping a level so i wouldnt have to deal with it and it continued. but thanks for the advice:)

xXhayleyroxXx
27-09-09, 09:05
can u move around when shes being vocally spazzed?

aktrekker
27-09-09, 10:12
Please do not post multiple threads. It's pretty easy to tell if you are doing that.