PDA

View Full Version : Need to find the model of a car

Helegad
29-09-09, 13:55
It's a Ford something-or-other. I see them quite often around Australia. I think it's an 80's muscle car, and it has a "GTS" or "GTX" on the back.

The back looks remarkably similar to the yellow car in the picture furthermost to the right on the back of the Driver 2 case. I'm not sure about the front of the car.

http://snesorama.us/images/ss/PSX/Driver_2_ntsc-back.jpg

Thank you to whoever can help me :D

Mr.Burns
01-10-09, 02:42
Helegad, bumping isn't allowed on this forum. To answer your question, the only Ford I am aware of in Aussie that was/is a muscle car is the Ford Falcon. I could very well be wrong though.

Johnnay
01-10-09, 04:27
Helegad, bumping isn't allowed on this forum. To answer your question, the only Ford I am aware of in Aussie that was/is a muscle car is the Ford Falcon. I could very well be wrong though.

yes you are correct. the ford falcon is the most popular ford in Australia but i dont know if it is the only muscle ford here. im not a ford fan TBH

the ford falcons only true enemy is the Holden/Pontiac Commodore.:D

i take it you marc are a ford fan arent you. you should try a falcon and drive in Aussie Style:)

Helegad
01-10-09, 09:58
I don't think it's a Falcon.

Also, sorry about the bumping :)

Helegad
01-10-09, 11:57
Found it.

Holden Monaro HQ GTS

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq33/helegad/HoldenMonaro.jpg

I had a crazy idea that maybe it wasn't a Ford I was looking for. I was so sure though. Oh well. I found it :D

Mr.Burns
01-10-09, 12:51
yes you are correct. the ford falcon is the most popular ford in Australia but i dont know if it is the only muscle ford here. im not a ford fan TBH

the ford falcons only true enemy is the Holden/Pontiac Commodore.:D

i take it you marc are a ford fan arent you. you should try a falcon and drive in Aussie Style:)

Since the Falcon is not sold here, if I were to pay for a car to be shipped overseas to here, I would rather get a Nissan Skyline. :wve:

MyRaider4Life
01-10-09, 12:54
350z are better! :p