PDA

View Full Version : FlashForward - ABC/Five

Lavinder
30-09-09, 18:17
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/lavinder/flashforward-logo_533x290.jpg

A mysterious global event causes everyone to black out simultaneously for two minutes and seventeen seconds during which each person sees a glimpse of their lives six months from now, as of April 29, 2010. As the story begins, a character is saved from suicide and others have to face confusing situations. We also begin to learn some things about the mysterious "Mosaic Collective".http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/lavinder/FlashForward_fiennes_cell_TCA-thumb.jpg

Has anyone started watching this series? So far I think it's really good and definitely has a Lost/Fringe feel - share your thought! :jmp:

Minty Mouth
30-09-09, 18:18
Saw it on Five, and I have to say I'm impressed by it. It had some awesome special effects, but a lot of moments from the premiere were ripped straight from Lost.

Good series though, cant wait to see more (awesome cliffhanger)

Spong
30-09-09, 18:24
Yeah, I saw the premiere of it last night on Five and it's got me hooked enough to want to see how things are gonna pan out :tmb:

Lavinder
30-09-09, 18:27
I can't wait to see Dominic Monaghan - I adored him in Lost!

Md8g3spPNoQ

Jack Croft
30-09-09, 18:29
Got it on Sky+ ready to watch.

Phys
30-09-09, 18:29
Loved the pilot. Bout time I have something new to watch :D SGU is coming on October 6th too!

Joely-Moley
30-09-09, 18:31
I watched it and thought it was great. I think this is going to be really addictive. I'm needing a series like this to take Lost's place when it finishes next year. :p

I can't wait to see Dominic Monaghan - I adored him in Lost!

Same! I think he's going to be really good.

Jack Croft
02-10-09, 10:06
Just watched this and I liked very much! :D

Cannot wait for Ep.2.

disneyprincess20
02-10-09, 10:55
Did anyone else spot the bilboard advertising Oceanic Airlines near the beginning of the episode? ;)

marla_biggs
02-10-09, 11:59
They're repeating the first episode tonight on Five. Might give it a go. xx

ShadyCroft
02-10-09, 12:16
Ooooh, oooh! I have this on my list ! :jmp: Is it THAT good ?! Is there a story more than the whole passing out thing ? cliffhangers, a sense that the story is going somewhere ?

Joely-Moley
02-10-09, 18:42
Did anyone else spot the bilboard advertising Oceanic Airlines near the beginning of the episode? ;)

YES! I thought I was seeing things :p

Minty Mouth
02-10-09, 18:43
Ooooh, oooh! I have this on my list ! :jmp: Is it THAT good ?! Is there a story more than the whole passing out thing ? cliffhangers, a sense that the story is going somewhere ?

The story definitely looks like its developing beyond that, and there was a pretty good cliffhanger in the Premiere.

Has the second episode Aired yet?

Jack Croft
02-10-09, 19:08
The story definitely looks like its developing beyond that, and there was a pretty good cliffhanger in the Premiere.

Has the second episode Aired yet?

Yesterday in America.

Agent 47
02-10-09, 19:09
i like how Channel 5 show this only 4 days after the US broadcast :D

not a bad show, has potential for sure :jmp: