PDA

View Full Version : Scary maze!!!

irishhips
01-10-09, 21:02
This a Computer Prank goes at home, it scare the crap out of them!! It so Funny seeing their reaction.

JHdFBjXuDIk M9WvHJWsekI

Dy4mjRj5HeU AHy9EAt1Mik

Spong
01-10-09, 21:04
Welcome to 2005. These vids (and the idea) are so old. But watching people crap themselves is kinda funny I guess.

Legend of Lara
01-10-09, 21:14
ULY8qox-_qk

Minty Mouth
01-10-09, 21:21
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/MintyMouth/glare.gif

Again?

I've been tricked with this once, (havent we all) Needless to say, its funny, but tinged with a sense of guilt and shame.

CroftGameGirl
01-10-09, 21:23
Again?

I've been tricked with this once, (havent we all) Needless to say, its funny, but tinged with a sense of guilt and shame.

How beautiful :')
:p

xXhayleyroxXx
01-10-09, 21:24
i always get tricked by them :ton:
nasty peoples

Minty Mouth
01-10-09, 21:29
How beautiful :')
:p

What can I say. I think I actually collapsed when someone did it to me the first time. I was about 8, but still, collapsing is collapsing.

Collapsing.

Spong
01-10-09, 21:31
I've been tricked with this once, (havent we all)...

I've never been "tricked" by it, seen my fair share of the videos though.

Minty Mouth
01-10-09, 21:33
I've never been "caught" by it, seen my fair share of the videos though.

Really? Well all I can say is you're missing a big part of the Internet if you've never really been on the wrong end of the Scary Maze :p

(A part that you can probably make do without)

Spong
01-10-09, 21:36
Really? Well all I can say is you're missing a big part of the Internet if you've never really been on the wrong end of the Scary Maze :p

(A part that you can probably make do without)

There's nothing on this earth that would've made me play the "front end" of Scary Maze nowadays, I mean, it's a lame maze game. I stopped playing those back in the early 80's when I was a kid.

peeves
01-10-09, 21:39
Well i've never been tricked by it either.

Minty Mouth
01-10-09, 21:39
There's nothing on this earth that would've made me play the "front end" of Scary Maze nowadays, I mean, it's a lame maze game. I stopped playing those back in the early 80's when I was a kid.

Well, technically it doesnt have to be the maze game. Who knows...maybe youll be caught out one day...

I still remember the one I saw. It was a picture of a living room with the text "What is wrong with this Room" Written at the top.

After about 2 minutes of that screen it did the........

Y'Know.

Spong
01-10-09, 21:40
Well, technically it doesnt have to be the maze game. Who knows...maybe youll be caught out one day...

Who knows? :pi:
I personally think I'm too smart to get caught out by it, or too laid back to be freaked out by it if I was caught :cool:

God Horus
01-10-09, 21:41
I did it maybe last year, and I did it with the volume up on full because I was recording some stuff before, and my screen is big so at the end I put my head super close to the monitor, when the thingy came I pushed backwards (my chair has wheels) and while I was pushing backwards I grabbed a stapler and whipped it in the direction of my monitor. :vlol:

Minty Mouth
01-10-09, 21:53
Who knows? :pi:
I personally think I'm too smart to get caught out by it, or too laid back to be freaked out by it if I was caught :cool:
I've seen it bring grown men to tears :pi: not really
I did it maybe last year, and I did it with the volume up on full because I was recording some stuff before, and my screen is big so at the end I put my head super close to the monitor, when the thingy came I pushed backwards (my chair has wheels) and while I was pushing backwards I grabbed a stapler and whipped it in the direction of my monitor. :vlol:

Lol :vlol: Really? A stapler, eh? Nice choice. I would have gone for the sharp tip of a ball point pen.