PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Vol. 3

tranniversary119
02-10-09, 01:34
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj186/DarkGlobe520/kb-beatrix0.jpg
Quentin Tarantino Talks 'Kill Bill 3'... But Not For Anytime Soon
Quentin Tarantino isn't quite finished with Beatrix Kiddo (Uma Thurman) -- "Kill Bill"'s vengeful Bride -- just yet, not if an interview he did on Italian TV is to be believed. In the director's own words: "The Bridge will fight again!" There's a catch though: it's not happening anytime soon.

"I gotta wait a couple years because I wanted 10 years to pass," he said, as reported by The Playlist. Tarantino offers two reasons for the 10 year wait, which would see the next "Kill Bill" releasing no earlier than 2014. "One: I think Uma [Thurman] and I needed a 10 year break cause the first one was so hard. And second: I really love the character. And I think she deserves a 10 year release of no fighting and being with her [daughter]."

Of course, anything Tarantino says about potential sequels should always be consumed with a shaker full of salt. The Playlist reminds us of "The Vega Brothers," a "Reservoir Dogs"/"Pulp Fiction" spin-off which would reunite John Travolta's and Michael Madsen's characters. Tarantino has always struck me as a guy who has lots of big ideas, and his naturally chatty personality often leads him to make admissions. And since we on the Internet tend to scrutinize every last word from a guy like him, offhand chatter has a way of snowballing into potent rumor.

And really, when you get right down to it, any of Tarantino's colorful characters bear revisiting. What fan wouldn't want story focused entirely on Harvey Keitel's "Pulp Fiction" cleaner The Wolf or Brad Pitt's "True Romance" stoner Floyd? I think the potential "Bill" sequel that Tarantino mentioned -- and others he's mentioned in the past -- are certainly on his mind, but the nature of the business means that it's not necessarily possible to pull them off.

It's not like "Kill Bill" isn't rife with sequel opportunities. The Bride cuts a fairly wide swath of vengeance as she makes her way to Bill, but there are at least a few survivors. Vernita Green's (Vivica A. Fox) daughter, for one, who it's long been rumored would play a role in any follow-up to "Bill." I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
source (http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/10/01/quentin-tarantino-talks-kill-bill-3-but-not-for-anytime-soon/)
I'm so excited, I love the Kill Bill series :jmp: even though it wont be out for a while I know it's worth the wait :cln:

Jo269976
02-10-09, 01:39
I'm excited for a new one coming out, I love Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, but I heard that Tarantino may film some scenes in the present with the original actors, as stated in the quote from tranniversary119, Vernita Green's daughter is suspected to be the next antagonist, and the title would be called, 'Kill Beatrix'.

This however is just speculation as far as I'm aware.

oocladableeblah
02-10-09, 01:47
Woot this is really un expected, I thought that that was it for kill bill just having the first two. I LOVE Kill Bill.

Carbonek_0051
02-10-09, 01:49
I'm still waiting for the rumored DVD that has the originals as they were supposed to be seen (as one film). Oh well, this could be good.:)

tranniversary119
02-10-09, 02:19
I knew right away when watching the first film after she killed Vernita Green and told young Vertina's Daughter she could get revenge if she wanted to that it was a hint towards a future title involving Beatrix. Kill Beatrix would be an interesting title since it can't be Kill Bill anymore it since he's already dead.
Kill Beatrix Vol. 1
Kill Beatrix Vol. 2
Can totally see it happening :)

Big Lara Fan
02-10-09, 02:21
^The young girl's name was Beatrix as well?

I looooooooooved the first two Kill Bills. I say bring it on, I can't wait. Sounds exciting.

Carbonek_0051
02-10-09, 02:27
^The young girl's name was Beatrix as well?

No her name is Nikki.

tranniversary119
02-10-09, 02:30
I put young Beatrix by accident :p my bad.

Tommy123
02-10-09, 03:23
This was very unexpected, but i love kill bill none the less! cant wait for it.:jmp:

Paddy
02-10-09, 03:24
This would be awesome :D Kill Bill are among the best movies around.

_Awestruck_
02-10-09, 03:30
I LOVE KILL BILL :jmp:

I can't wait :tmb:

Shark_Blade
02-10-09, 04:52
:D Heard this long time ago, 2014..can't wait!

Best battle song ever!! The Bride vs Oren-Ishii!:cln:

W9E-iK-IvIs

Paddy
02-10-09, 04:53
That was a good fight, her fights against Elle and Gogo were teriffic too.

Legends
02-10-09, 10:05
Though I like the idea, it might turn out horrible. Like, Bill is dead. What should the plot of the third movie be? Kill Sophie?

LightningRider
02-10-09, 10:11
OMG YES! :jmp:

Paddy
02-10-09, 10:13
Though I like the idea, it might turn out horrible. Like, Bill is dead. What should the plot of the third movie be? Kill Sophie?

It might turn out horrible but its Tarantino so none of his movies could be terrible :p
Well for me none of his films are anyway.

Azerutan
02-10-09, 10:14
Awful movie. I don't have words to describe how bad, how cheesy and how cliché this movie was. It amazes me people like this so much.

Watch original Japanese movies where everything "fits" and seems "right". Just awful...

A comeback? Somebody shoots my head!

Paddy
02-10-09, 10:20
Awful movie. I don't have words to describe how bad, how cheesy and how cliché this movie was. It amazes me people like this so much.

Watch original Japanese movies where everything "fits" and seems "right". Just awful...

A comeback? Somebody shoots my head!

Well people like different things, dont see whats that amazing.
Youre entitled to your opinion like the rest of us.
I guess I love the unpredictability to Tarantinos work.

Jo269976
02-10-09, 12:08

That was entirely the point, it's a throw back to the movies of ye olde times.

Lee croft
02-10-09, 12:15
I hate to break it too you but bill is dead :(

unless she knows another bill :p

Nenya awakens
02-10-09, 12:17
I hate to break it too you but bill is dead :(

unless she knows another bill :p

Thats why the next film wont be titled Kill Bill.

Jo269976
02-10-09, 12:17

Kill Beatrix :)

It's the perfect title.

Lee croft
02-10-09, 12:20

Ok now i see it happening :D .

I loved the 1st two so lets see what the 3rd one brings....

i remeber beatrix said to a little girl that if she wanted to kill her when shes older go find her...

do you think the girl might try to??

Legends
02-10-09, 12:26

i remeber beatrix said to a little girl that if she wanted to kill her when shes older go find her...

That would be such a typical cliché. I want it to be about something else.

Nenya awakens
02-10-09, 12:31
That would be such a typical cliché. I want it to be about something else.

Read the first page of posts, this has been the speculation for some time now as Quentin himself has mentioned the possiblity of it.

Angel666
02-10-09, 13:23
"The Bridge will fight again" :vlol:

Anyway, this is exciting news if it's true. I knew there was a reason I was putting off buying the dvd set. Aside from the fact that I'm broke as hell. :whi:

igonge
02-10-09, 15:10
Woo! I wonder what it will be called. It can't be Kill Bill any more...

Paddy
02-10-09, 15:10
I dont care what its about, I just know its gonna be good, Tarantino has never let down with a movie of his for mine :)

tomblover
02-10-09, 15:41
Though I like the idea, it might turn out horrible. Like, Bill is dead. What should the plot of the third movie be? Kill Sophie? LOL. :vlol:

Kill Beatrix... (Nikki wants revenge for her momma getting pwnt?)

I for one would love a KB3.

TRhalloween
02-10-09, 15:59
I knew about this ages ago :p

Nerd For Life
02-10-09, 16:29
I love this. :D

ECB
02-10-09, 17:13
Yes!

Catracoth
02-10-09, 19:58
Kill Bill 3? There is a God after all.

Trigger_happy
03-10-09, 11:20
I would be hysterically happy if there were Kill Bill's 3 and 4. They are possibly my favourite-est films ever.

Lavinder
03-10-09, 11:36
I would be hysterically happy if there were Kill Bill's 3 and 4. They are possibly my favourite-est films ever.

Have you seen Pulp Fiction? Grindhouse? Desperado? Also very good films :D.

I'd be very excited about seeing kill Bill Vol. 3 - I doubt it's going to happen any time soon but it's a great thought!

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/directors/quentin_tarantino/thumbnails/tn2_quentin_tarantino_2.jpg

Lenochka
08-10-09, 18:17
ooo, If they end up doing this I hope they try to use that scene they axed from the original script (The Yuki Yubari vs The Bride fight) <3

BlackRainbow
08-10-09, 18:27
Yayzorz.
Although 2014 sounds kinda long. xD

robm_2007
08-10-09, 21:22
maybe it will be called

Killed Bill, Vol. One?

well i read this on wikipedia, the Most fact filled website, and it does seem like a good plot for Kill Bill Vol. 3, they say its a quote fom QT:

-Sofie Fatale will get all of Bill's money. She'll raise Nikki, who'll take on The Bride. Nikki deserves her revenge every bit as much as The Bride deserved hers.
--------------
on another note, who else thinks that Jimmy form South Park looks like QT? sorry, no pics

Shark_Blade
09-10-09, 09:47
Nah it wil be called Kill Bea. (As in Beatrix). :D There's no need to Kill Bill since Bill is already dead.

Atlantisfreak666
09-10-09, 09:49
Hasn't Bill already been killed?
:pi: