PDA

View Full Version : Weapons of Mass Destruction

tazmine
25-11-04, 17:50
This is what you get when you type: "weapons of mass destruction" into Google, & then hit the I'm feeling lucky search engine.
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed
The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your weapons inspectors mandate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Regime change button, or try again later.

If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).

To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your government or NATO.
If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.
If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,
click Detect weapons
Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will install.
If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.
Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.

Cannot find weapons or CIA Error
Iraqi Explorer
Bush went to Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction and all he found was this lousy T-shirt.

:D

tlr online
25-11-04, 17:54
Hehe. Seen this before. Very amusing.

Anubis_AF
25-11-04, 18:28
LOL!

Flipper1987
25-11-04, 18:50
That's been there for nearly a year. I think it's quite pathetic that a search engine as respected as Google has allowed this to exist.

Oh by the way, they found a chemical lab in Fallujah that had to ability to produce WMD like anthrax.

CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/25/iraq.main/index.html)

Happy Thanksgiving. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

FLIPPER

tlr online
25-11-04, 18:53
Happy Thanksgiving to you also Flipper.

tazmine
25-11-04, 20:27
Happy American Thanksgiving to you, Flipper. Canadian Thanksgiving was over a month ago. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

nikos
25-11-04, 21:53
thanks tazmine for this i knew that excists but i never found it! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif
original posted by flipper
That's been there for nearly a year. I think it's quite pathetic that a search engine as respected as Google has allowed this to exist.its a nice joke flipper dont be upset http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif !well and a little true in some points!loughing is a nice think, even if it is a little sarcastic!
Oh by the way, they found a chemical lab in Fallujah that had to ability to produce WMD like anthrax far from having chemical weapons my good friend!thats means nothing,any modern laboratory can fix chemicals such anthrax,unfortunately even an amateur can fix and sell or buy these bloody things!,but this is not a clue!
every body knows that saddam had chemicals weapons and everything he needed to produce them,and he use it in iran o iraq war with millions of victims! :mad:
but the regime disarmamed from weapons such these,in the last years, accepting the un orders and controls!
P.S can you tell me when usa,russia and other european countries will disarmament from these kind of evil weapons?FIRST CLEAN UP YOUR HOUSES AND THEN TRY CLEAN NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE! ;)
a very ancient wise proverb!
P.S 2 happy thanks giving to all of you who celebrate it!i always heard aboutit but i never understant what exactly is,but is seems to be something like christmas!

tazmine
25-11-04, 22:16
Hi Nikos:

Thanksgiving is a celebration the early settlers (in Canada & US) had when harvests were done. It was a celebration of the land, & all it gave to them. Because we are a colder climate, our Thanksgiving is earlier than that of the States.

Our Thanksgiving is a holiday, we have turkey & lots of vegetables, a time to celebarte friendships. US has turned theirs into more of a big event: almost, if not more important than, Christmas.

Draco
25-11-04, 23:51
The first Thanksgiving was a feast to keep the lazy settlers alive. Infact the first two years they were here they did nothing to improve their lives. The first Thanksgiving as we know it happened in year 3 aka 1623 and was in celibration of the success of the first company town, yes that is right. The Pilgrims invented company towns by basically making theirs a company and everyone an employee. They learned from the native Americans how best to farm the land, and that is how they survived. As a corporation.

All religious connotation was added to make the story feel good.

tazmine
26-11-04, 00:22
We went to Plymouth about 8 years ago by boat, Draco: really wanted to see Plymouth Rock. When we got there : where is it? Is that it? Lilttle tiny rock.

The Mayflower replica was outstanding: to realize people came in such close quarters: no standing
room, very close quarters, & survived.

My daughter can trace her ancestry to the Mayflower, through her father's side, which I think, is kind oif interesting.

Flipper1987
26-11-04, 04:27
Oh by the way, they found a chemical lab in Fallujah that had to ability to produce WMD like anthrax Nikos responded:
far from having chemical weapons my good friend!thats means nothing,any modern laboratory can fix chemicals such anthrax,unfortunately even an amateur can fix and sell or buy these bloody things!,but this is not a clue!Hey, I just said they found a chemical lab in Fallujah where Zarqawi & his Al-Qaeda buddies operated out of. Whether or not Saddam had anything to do with it is another story. Nikos, you seem quite upset. Relax. ;)

By the way, Iraq was not supposed to have modern chemical labs like this in the first place. I wonder how it got there?

So anthrax is easy to make huh?
USA Today article (http://www.usatoday.com/news/sept11/2001/10/18/anthrax-weapons.htm)

but the regime disarmamed from weapons such these,in the last years, accepting the un orders and controls!How many UN violations did Saddam violate again? I lost count after 17. Oh by the way, Saddam also violated the cease-fire it signed with the US after Persian Gulf I in 1991. It's now apparent that Saddam didn't have the WMDs after all, but please don't try to portray him as some good student who dutifully followed the orders of the UN.

P.S can you tell me when usa,russia and other european countries will disarmament from these kind of evil weapons? FIRST CLEAN UP YOUR HOUSES AND THEN TRY CLEAN NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE! ;) First, has the great country of Greece followed this advice throughout their long & celebrated existence?

Second, that's a nice quote but its naive & completely unrealistic in today's world.

FLIPPER - who likes nice quotes like this one:

All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

Now that's a quote that has relevance! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

[ 26. November 2004, 05:57: Message edited by: Flipper1987 ]

nikos
26-11-04, 18:03
thanks tazmine and draco for the good info about thanks giving!so its very importand and historical celebration for you!
well happy thanks giving to all of you from my hart!
in greece this day all women named katerina,kaiti are celebrating because is the day of santa ekaterini[kathreen,kate etc..],for the orthodox christian church!

to my friend flipper!
not upset at all!killing saddam,bin ladden and all of his clone[or clowns lol],is the only thing i can say good words for the usa govs,i just disagree with all the philosophy and the way to do this!invading countries is far from doing something correct!
saddam is far from being a good student!he was forced to do it!but even if was compelled, he did it and its time now for everyone to disarmament from this bloody weapons with or without force!
just a small example from the site you gave me and thanks for it!
""""About 1,200 laboratories in the USA study anthrax, authorities say. Much of the anthrax used for legitimate biological research is modified to make it safe for those who work with it. But nobody knows exactly how many such labs there are or how they're using anthrax because no one has ever kept track. "There's no database of who has this stuff, why they have it or how they're using it," Blackwood says, though the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention does register the 5,500 labs in the USA that work with 42 especially deadly microbes.""""
imagine that if there are so many labs[most probably intipentent] in the usa, plus some thousand, in all of the world, [most of them uncontrolled] so its very easy for someone to have in his hand the recipe of death!
ok difficult for an amateur to produce it by his own, but very easy for someone who will pay[that was my point]!
probably this new devil zarkawi found it and just rebuilt and fix it to work again maybe not!unfotunately producing death is a peace of cake today!
btw did you realise that these terrorist are like the heads of lernaja Hydra[this ancient monster with 9 heads,which if you cut one, then 2 come up instead!],and the bad point is that your gov is not the new hercules!

P.S answer to 1]!nope and this is the main reason that a so civilised and strong nation it was destroyed!
answer to 2]!very realistic for a powerfull nation like yours!if you cannot do it, how you can ask the same thing from weak nation to follow orders?its unfair!
3]Edmund Burke said exactly what thukidides[ok no need to spell it lol],said about 450 b.c!
people who dont care about common things[political or social matters],are not good citisens and they dont diserve democraty!
but for everything there is always a law that ancients philosophers believed that is the first rule for doing something correct!
"" metron most excellent""[metron ariston]
my best regards and happy celebrarions to all of you my hyperatlantic friends! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

[ 26. November 2004, 18:10: Message edited by: nikos ]