PDA

View Full Version : My double-figure experience

Haaaydeen
08-10-09, 20:44
No one is going to belive me, but yesterday morning, I was in my father's bedroom brushing my hair in the mirror, anyway, I was brushing my hair for about 10 seconds or so and then it was that I saw a second Hayden. In the clothes that I was wearing at the time, but walking, and almost completely transparent. Does anyone know what it was or if it was just my imagination?

tombraiderluka
08-10-09, 20:46
It's called being high. :wve:

Nerd For Life
Hmm.

msalpha2omega
:yik:creepy! Never heard of that before.....

TRhalloween
08-10-09, 20:48
Yeah, keep off the drugs.

aurora89
08-10-09, 20:51
You were using a mirror and you saw another of yourself??? INCONCEIVABLE! :P

Minty Mouth
08-10-09, 20:51
You mean you saw yourself in the mirror? That's generally how it works.

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 20:53
i believe you :) its an outer body experience. Iv had it once when i was waking up - i saw myself in the corner of the cieling and it felt like something big was crawling up my stomach up to my rib-cage

Cochrane
You did make sure that it was not some optical illusion, right?

Mad Tony
There's a lovely chap named Frank I think you should give a call.

Haaaydeen
08-10-09, 20:58
Um... what? I think you should go easier on the drugs.

It's called being high. :wve:

Yeah, keep off the drugs.

You were using a mirror and you saw another of yourself??? INCONCEIVABLE! :P

You mean you saw yourself in the mirror? That's generally how it works.

There's a lovely chap named Frank I think you should give a call.

Well for starters, I'm 13 so obviously I'm not on drugs. And secondly, I said I saw myself and then another one, which GENERALLY means that i saw two people in the mirror and they were both me. So if you have nothing nice to say, don't post it.

interstellardave
08-10-09, 20:59
I've never heard of an out-of-body experience while fully awake...

Haaaydeen
08-10-09, 21:00
That's what I thought, it was freaky.

Tombraiderx08
08-10-09, 21:01
were you tired? :p

GameGlitcher77
08-10-09, 21:03
Well for starters, I'm 13 so obviously I'm not on drugs. And secondly, I said I saw myself and then another one, which GENERALLY means that i saw two people in the mirror and they were both me. So if you have nothing nice to say, don't post it.

Did you do anything unusual that day???:confused:

tombraiderluka
08-10-09, 21:03
Back when I was 13 most of my friends were on drugs :)

Haaaydeen
08-10-09, 21:06
I wasn't tired, I didn't do anything unusual that day and no I am not on ****ing drugs!

tombraiderluka
08-10-09, 21:07
I wasn't tired, I didn't do anything unusual that day and no I am not on ****ing drugs!
Watch the language, you're only 13 :eek:

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 21:08
outer body experiences can also be tricks of the mind - this is what you had hayden :)

and people stop picking fights!

Haaaydeen
08-10-09, 21:09
Well stop saying that I'm on drugs!

xx_Hunt_xx
08-10-09, 21:10
Just a trick of the mind:)

TRhalloween
08-10-09, 21:10

Drew Barrymore was doing drugs at 13.

Catapharact
08-10-09, 21:12
Well stop saying that I'm on drugs!

Alright then. You are on hallucinogens.

Nerd For Life
08-10-09, 21:14
What does being 13 have to do with not being on drugs? Just asking.

larasbestm8
08-10-09, 21:14
Trick of the mind's eye.
I get it sometimes, it happens when you dart your eyes over your own reflection too fast and your brain gets confused as to where your reflection actually is.

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 21:15
Trick of the mind's eye.
I get it sometimes, it happens when you dart your eyes over your own reflection too fast and your brain gets confused as to where your reflection actually is.

exactly :)

Haaaydeen
08-10-09, 21:16
I am too much of a goody-two-shoe to go onto drugs.

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 21:17
I am too much of a goody-two-shoe to go onto drugs.

same :ton: my dad would kill me. sugar is my addiction hehe

GameGlitcher77
08-10-09, 21:18
I am too much of a goody-two-shoe to go onto drugs. And Yet you not enough of one to not use strong language.:whi:

marla_biggs
08-10-09, 21:19
Spooky mirror ghosts :(:(

XzIaXNKaUBo

Haaaydeen
08-10-09, 21:21
And Yet you not enough of one to not use strong language.:whi:

I think you should shut your mouth and if you are answering my question, answer it, if not, don't reply.

Mystery-King
08-10-09, 21:23
I think you should shut your mouth and if you are answering my question, answer it, if not, don't reply.

Come on guys! Stop taking cheap shots and picking fights. :hug: Hayden, you beleive what you want to believe! But is that mirror ghost video real? Freaky! :jmp:

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 21:23
Come on guys! Stop taking cheap shots and picking fights. :hug: Hayden, you beleive what you want to believe! But is that mirror ghost video real? Freaky! :jmp:

aww i like you :hug: haha sorry that was random

you remind me of me stopping all the fights :hug:

GameGlitcher77
08-10-09, 21:24
Spooky mirror ghosts :(:(

XzIaXNKaUBo

There's definatly something wrong there:(:eek:

Haaaydeen
08-10-09, 21:25
Seconded

TRhalloween
08-10-09, 21:26
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3te1wBjbYe0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3te1wBjbYe0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

robm_2007
08-10-09, 21:29

well theres no minimum age for doing drugs, but i dont think that you are.

it could have been your reflection, off of a window, and reflecting in the mirror, and a light's shine from out the window made the image move, which was presented onto the mirror.

i know, i dont make any sense, but to me i think that could be it.

but maybe it was just your imagination. ive had a couple of wierd things where i thought i saw something, but it wasnt there. but i still believe you.

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 21:29
omg i only just watched that video! freakkkky

Mad Tony
08-10-09, 21:33
exactly :)And yet first you said it was an "out of body experience". :confused:

GameGlitcher77
08-10-09, 21:38
Seconded

But in your case you saw a "reflection" not a camera so there's no way to fake that:D;)

marla_biggs
08-10-09, 21:39
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3te1wBjbYe0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3te1wBjbYe0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG but it has to be real :(:(

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 21:40
And yet first you said it was an "out of body experience". :confused:

trick of the mind and outer body experience can be the same thing, it depends on the situation.

Spong
08-10-09, 21:48
trick of the mind and outer body experience can be the same thing, it depends on the situation.

LOL. Of course they can, you keep telling yourself that ;)

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 21:52
LOL. Of course they can, you keep telling yourself that ;)

research it :p

Mad Tony
08-10-09, 21:53
trick of the mind and outer body experience can be the same thing, it depends on the situation.I don't think so. Out of body experiences are completely different from a simple trick of the mind (this is disregarding whether out of body experiences are actually real or not).

Phlip
08-10-09, 21:53
OMG but it has to be real :(:(

Totally impossible. If it was I would remember seeing it all over the news, hearing some sort of speech by the Prime Minister about a weird experience and other scientific explanations. Believe me we would have heard about it and more research would have been done.

Haaaydeen
08-10-09, 21:54
But in your case you saw a "reflection" not a camera so there's no way to fake that:D;)

How come it was walking and then disappeared?

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 21:55
I don't think so. Out of body experiences are completely different from a simple trick of the mind (this is disregarding whether out of body experiences are actually real or not).

they are real as iv had one. its to do with your body not been fully woken up and your mind tricks you and gets all confused.

Haaaydeen
08-10-09, 21:55
I wasn't tired though.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
08-10-09, 21:56
It was me. Sorry, didn't mean to startle you.

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 21:57
you dont have to be tired hun, its your brain going all weird :ton: yours is a rare case though :) the majority of cases are when the body is waking up:ton:.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn12531-outofbody-experiences-are-all-in-the-mind.html

GameGlitcher77
08-10-09, 21:58
they are real as iv had one. its to do with your body not been fully woken up and your mind tricks you and gets all confused.
I thought an out-of-the-body experience is when your spirit i.e. your personality, etc. somehow is temporially outside your physical body or something to that extent:confused:

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 22:00
I thought an out-of-the-body experience is when your spirit i.e. your personality, etc. somehow is temporially outside your phcsical body or something to that extent:confused:

its debateable really. my uncle died on the operating table and said he went through a tuinnel of light ad spoke to his mum, who told him it wasnt his time, then he returned to life. He's dead now :(

maybe its different when you die?

larasbestm8
Quit the fighting before we get Gabi in here and the thread gets closed!

Seb_01225
dw

xXhayleyroxXx
08-10-09, 22:03
Quit the fighting before we get Gabi in here and the thread gets closed!

yeah its the same usual people picking arguments :ton: im off to bed :wve:

for those who fail to agree with me - im allowed to have my own opinion - and since you have not experienced this as i have, who are yout o tell me im wrong?

end of.

Legend of Lara
08-10-09, 22:13
It was me. Sorry, didn't mean to startle you.

So, it was also you who was standing over my bed brandishing a machete this morning?

GameGlitcher77
08-10-09, 22:21
maybe its different when you die?

Probally, but then when you die the tunnel of light isn't the only place you'll be going:whi:

Sgt BOMBULOUS
08-10-09, 22:22
So, it was also you who was standing over my bed brandishing a machete this morning?

Briefly, I had to get to work though. I'll be back tonight... I think I remembered where my chainsaw is... :jmp:

Legend of Lara
08-10-09, 22:29
Briefly, I had to get to work though. I'll be back tonight... I think I remembered where my chainsaw is... :jmp:

Nice of you to tell me beforehand. I'll have tea and biscuits ready! :D

Sgt BOMBULOUS
08-10-09, 22:30

Nothing cuts through biscuits like a... chainsaw?

Tony9595
08-10-09, 22:30
Sorry :(
I won't use your clothes anymore *cries*

Rai
08-10-09, 22:31
Are you sure it was you Haydan? Maybe it was a reflection from the window of someone passing that was caught in th mirror and the two images (your proper reflection and the 'other' one) got mixed up, a trick of the light or something.

I've seen the Japanese girl video before, it must be a trick.

Also I am sure I've had out of body experiences before. Must have, I can't think what else I was experiencing at my childhood home.

and Sgt Bombulous, don't you come near me with a chainsaw, I'll be prepared now I've the heads up.:mis:

Sgt BOMBULOUS
08-10-09, 22:31

Hey wait wait... Are you British? Because if you are you may be talking about what I'd otherwise call a cookie (right?) ;)

Sgt BOMBULOUS
08-10-09, 22:34
Are you sure it was you Haydan? Maybe it was a reflection from the window of someone passing that was caught in th mirror and the two images (your proper reflection and the 'other' one) got mixed up, a trick of the light or something.

I've seen the Japanese girl video before, it must be a trick.

Also I am sure I've had out of body experiences before. Must have, I can't think what else I was experiencing at my childhood home.

and Sgt Bombulous, don't you come near me with a chainsaw, I'll be prepared now I've the heads up.:mis:

It's a solar powered chainsaw :vlol: ... Very quiet (but also not very useful at night...)

larafan25
08-10-09, 22:48
i believe you :) its an outer body experience. Iv had it once when i was waking up - i saw myself in the corner of the cieling and it felt like something big was crawling up my stomach up to my rib-cage

either drugs or this, as these usually happen when your asleep or right when you wake up:)

M.A.
09-10-09, 00:12
Man, nobody mentions this?

Hayden, it's your very own Doppelganger!!! :D

Are you sure you aren't ****ing off Amanda and Natla? Your Doppelhoe might be trying to blow up your house this very second!

:p

Jo269976
09-10-09, 00:13
It was me wearing your clothes.

I looked hot, right?

xXhayleyroxXx
09-10-09, 06:17
either drugs or this, as these usually happen when your asleep or right when you wake up:)

yeah its`creepy, have u ever felt that?

LightningRider
09-10-09, 06:47
Man, nobody mentions this?

Hayden, it's your very own Doppelganger!!! :D

Are you sure you aren't ****ing off Amanda and Natla? Your Doppelhoe might be trying to blow up your house this very second!

:p

Keep this in mind Hayden. Look around for any creepy secret crypt passages and bombs while your at it. :D

TRLegendLuver
09-10-09, 09:38
I totally believe you Hayden, weird stuff happens all the time.

Shark_Blade
09-10-09, 10:08
Trick of the mind that's all.

I Need A Map
09-10-09, 10:54
It could have been the mirror you were using....Not all mirrors are perfectly flat... Your mirror might have a little bend in it so that it would give you the optical illusion that there was two of you...It would work the same as a hall of mirrors you see at the carnival:)

Haaaydeen
12-10-09, 19:03
It happened again last night, I was laying in my bed playing my PSP and I looked up because I had the TV on too, when I noticed myself at the door. It made me jump. It faded away.

EDIT: My room doesn't have a mirror.

NemesisX13X
12-10-09, 19:05
No one is going to belive me, but yesterday morning, I was in my father's bedroom brushing my hair in the mirror, anyway, I was brushing my hair for about 10 seconds or so and then it was that I saw a second Hayden. In the clothes that I was wearing at the time, but walking, and almost completely transparent. Does anyone know what it was or if it was just my imagination?

It isnt your imagination. :)
You're probably possessed :o

Cloe Christina
12-10-09, 19:06
It happened again last night, I was laying in my bed playing my PSP and I looked up because I had the TV on too, when I noticed myself at the door. It made me jump. It faded away.

stuff LIKE that happens to me....... not all the time but when it does it freaks me out ...:confused:

Rai
12-10-09, 19:18

Now that is freaky. Hmmm, maybe you have a poltergeist who takes on your image. Is that even possible?! :yik:

I dunno, were you really relaxed as you were playing? It could be an out of body experience as suggested before.

Haaaydeen
12-10-09, 19:27
^^^Possibly....?

Tommy123
12-10-09, 21:18
our world is full of unexplained stuff. I believe you

Haaaydeen
12-10-09, 21:28
our world is full of unexplained stuff. I believe you

Thank you :)

Lara's home
12-10-09, 21:30
It's your mind playing tricks on you, is my guess.
You wouldn't happen to be stressed or something? Or perhaps you're just insane?

Nerd For Life
12-10-09, 21:31
Or perhaps you're just insane?

:vlol: I dunno why I lol'ed but I did.

Haaaydeen
12-10-09, 21:32
I have been told that I have been suffering from depression.

dizzydoil
12-10-09, 22:07
I believe you.

I hear about weird things like this all of the time - perhaps you should research Astral Projection. It's something I used to be attatched too - it sounds very similar to what you're experiencing. I mean - seeing yourself... however you see yourself from a different position, you don't see yourself from the position you where in where you let's say left your body. So I don't know. It's weird and cool - make sure to keep us/me updated:D.

Haaaydeen
12-10-09, 22:09
Sure :)

Beans-Bot
12-10-09, 22:16
Every time I see this thread, I read it as "My Double-Finger Experience"

Every time.

I don't know why I'm so perverted. :o:cln:

Haaaydeen
12-10-09, 22:17
Lol

LaraRules81
12-10-09, 22:18
I'm not sure I believe you, Hayden, but I'm not saying I don't. But, everyone has them moments when they think "What the hell, I just walked past myself" or something along the lines of that. Everyone see's things from time to time, and if you are stressed then that could add to mental strain which'll make you see things. Or what dizzydoil said:

I hear about weird things like this all of the time - perhaps you should research Astral Projection. It's something I used to be attatched too - it sounds very similar to what you're experiencing. I mean - seeing yourself... however you see yourself from a different position, you don't see yourself from the position you where in where you let's say left your body. So I don't know. It's weird and cool - make sure to keep us/me updated:D.

Atral Projection ~ The ability to project your conciousness from your body.

Anything is possible. :) I'd love to hear what you find out. :tmb:

-----

By the way, on the subject of Astral Projection, here is Prue using it in Charmed. :D

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/charmed/images/thumb/0/00/Astral02.gif/180px-Astral02.gif

dizzydoil
12-10-09, 22:18
Sure :)
In the vernacular, "Doppelgänger" has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person. The word is also used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. They are generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. In Norse mythology, a vardøger is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance.
Weird stuff. I'm just googling stuff because your experiences have opened old wounds for me. I'm really intrigued to all this stuff - and sometimes it just dies down, but now I'm fascinated again:p.

LaraRules81
12-10-09, 22:20
If it's a real 'Doppelganger' than I'd stay away from it Hayden, in mythology, seeing your own Doppelganger is an omen of death. :o

I don't want to worry you in saying that, I just read it somewhere.

^ Ahh, I see it's in the quote. :D

Haaaydeen
12-10-09, 22:21
Well on a webpage about Astral Projection, it tells you how to do it, so I will try it later and see if it is the same thing as to what has been happening to me.

LaraRules81
12-10-09, 22:21
Well on a webpage about Astral Projection, it tells you how to do it, so I will try it later and see if it is the same thing as to what has been happening to me.

:eek: Mind sharing the link? It could come in handy sometimes. :D

Haaaydeen
12-10-09, 22:22
So have I.

Has anyone here seen the 1993 version of the movie Doppelganger?
I have to go out now.

dizzydoil
12-10-09, 22:24
:eek: Mind sharing the link? It could come in handy sometimes. :D
http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html I believe haaaydeen was talking about this link. I have used it before - I can't really say if it worked or not. I have a over-reactive imagination. You should give it a go though.

Play safe:tmb:. (... and btw I love Charmed!)

LaraRules81
12-10-09, 22:34
http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html I believe haaaydeen was talking about this link. I have used it before - I can't really say if it worked or not. I have a over-reactive imagination. You should give it a go though.

Play safe:tmb:. (... and btw I love Charmed!)

I shall, thank you! :hug: (Your not the only one! :yah: (In case you haven't noticed :D))

Good luck, Hayden! :tmb:

James_Rutland
15-10-09, 17:27
I believe you.

= Load of rubbish. Not being rude, and I don't believe you are making it up, but it's just a figure of imagination, because of some idiots i got involved with (she was a nutcase anyway, you know who.. her and her silly little follower Alex), my belief in all things like this has dropped. :wve:

I know you will all hate me for this, but it's just what i believe.
I think it's just your mind playing tricks on you.

Nannonxyay
15-10-09, 17:36
= Load of rubbish. Not being rude, and I don't believe you are making it up, but it's just a figure of imagination, because of some idiots i got involved with (she was a nutcase anyway, you know who.. her and her silly little follower Alex), my belief in all things like this has dropped. :wve:

I know you will all hate me for this, but it's just what i believe.
I think it's just your mind playing tricks on you.

That's a horrible thing to say. You do realise that you could offend them by calling them nutcases and idiots. Just because they have a differnet theory to you doesn't mean they're stupid.

iamlaracroft
15-10-09, 17:41
is it bad that I don't know who "who" is or the silly little follower "alex" for that matter?

WCookie
15-10-09, 17:44
I do believe Haydeen.
It was 16.15 and I was talking with my friend, then I went to my window (which has view to the backyard) and I saw myself for some seconds near the plants, maybe I was crazy? ._.

(5 years ago I think)

James_Rutland
15-10-09, 18:11
is it bad that I don't know who "who" is or the silly little follower "alex" for that matter?

It was directed to Dale, hence why I quoted him. :tmb:

Oh and, about the offence'iveness - The people I was talking about made this kinda stuff up for trouble, some girl told me she was ordered to kill her mother because of her astral voices. :wve: Then she told my father all kinds of rubbish that she was getting from her 'Astral friends.' that got me into alot of trouble.

Luckily, he doesn't believe it, like I don't. :wve:
But if it's your beliefs, then sure whatever. I respect that, but it's just thanks to some silly people i knew that claimed all kinds of rubbish from this, i only think Astral Projection is more to do with your mind, and your imagination.

LaraRules81
15-10-09, 18:22
^ You are right to some degree, and you have a point and a right to an opinion. :) And as you say, others have different opinions.

James_Rutland
15-10-09, 18:34
^ You are right to some degree, and you have a point and a right to an opinion. :) And as you say, others have different opinions.

Thank you. :)
And sorry If i seemed harsh, but it's just that some people have used this Astral thing and gotten really carried away, and caused alot of trouble.

LaraRules81
15-10-09, 18:36
Thank you. :)
And sorry If i seemed harsh, but it's just that some people have used this Astral thing and gotten really carried away, and caused alot of trouble.

You didn't sound harsh to me. :p I think if it's used as a belief for example, it's fine, but for an excuse to hurt people then no.

James_Rutland
15-10-09, 18:46
You didn't sound harsh to me. :p I think if it's used as a belief for example, it's fine, but for an excuse to hurt people then no.

Well the thing with this girl was that her life was actually quite dull, so she thought she would use this astral projection, but she got carried away with her imagination, and started making lies and causing trouble, for a bit of attention.

But It doesn't matter. :p

If the OP believes what he/she saw, then so be it. :tmb:

ClassicCroft
15-10-09, 18:58
=o weard.