PDA

View Full Version : X Factor 2009 Thread

scion05
10-10-09, 21:14
So, anyone watching this year ?

Discuss... :D

Dingaling
10-10-09, 21:18
Been a bit average the performances I've seen so far. I'm sure they'll grow into it more though.

People have been tweeting that Danni said something about Danyl's sexuality? I'm catching up through the X Factor website so hopefully I'll see what they're all talking about soon.

Lara Fan 4Life
10-10-09, 21:19
Me, I am! :tmb: I must say that the standard this year is amazing, they're all SO good, bar John and Edward! :p So, who's your current favourites?

laralives
10-10-09, 21:20
I really enjoy Miss Frank ^^ I like it when they were soloists and they sang as a group. :D

Minty Mouth
10-10-09, 21:20
Been a bit average the performances I've seen so far. I'm sure they'll grow into it more though.

People have been tweeting that Danni said something about Danyl's sexuality? I'm catching up through the X Factor website so hopefully I'll see what they're all talking about soon.
She said something about him changing the gender references in the song... was that what that was about?

I dont like Danyl, hes a show off, and I dont like the way he just sings random harmonies and "whoas"

Stacey is my current fave :)

scion05
10-10-09, 21:22
She said something about him changing the gender references in ths song... was that what that was about?

She just basically said that he should be comfortable with who he is when on stage, and should sing about guys if he so wants to. I think what she said, while mis-timed, was actually quite admirable. She wasn't being slanderous at all and I believe she did the right thing.

Dingaling
10-10-09, 21:22
She said something about him changing the gender references in ths song... was that what that was about?

Yeah, it was to do with that but since I haven't seen the clip yet I don't know what the full story is! :/

EDIT: Ah, thanks scion :).

Minty Mouth
10-10-09, 21:25
So he's gay?

I wouldn't change the gender references anyway. Its just a song, you dont need to swap all the he's for she's :/

Lara Fan 4Life
10-10-09, 21:27
^Bisexual, actually!

Reggie
10-10-09, 21:28
She just basically said that he should be comfortable with who he is when on stage, and should sing about guys if he so wants to. I think what she said, while mis-timed, was actually quite admirable. She wasn't being slanderous at all and I believe she did the right thing.
It was unprofessional. The guy is rumoured to be bi-sexual but who the **** cares? She had no business telling him what lyrics to sing and she's lost my respect for trying to 'out' him. She was being slanderous and you and nobody else has any business trying to speak for who he likes until he decides to do so himself.

Also, there's already been an X Factor thread opened so let's continue there:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=157312

Minty Mouth
10-10-09, 21:30
It was unprofessional. The guy is rumoured to be bi-sexual but who the **** cares? She had no business telling him what lyrics to sing and she's lost my respect for trying to 'out' him. She was being slanderous and you and nobody else has any business trying to speak for who he likes until he decides to do so himself.

I agree. Its his business, not hers. I don't know about slanderous, but rude yes.

scion05
10-10-09, 21:30
Why the thread has been dead for a month anyway?

Didn't he like out himself in the papers, and reveal some story about how he's not spoken to his dad in years ? Seriously, she did little or nothing wrong. Yes, it could've been said in private, but she didn't mean any disrespect and you can see that.

Gabi
10-10-09, 21:33

What Reggie said. ;)