PDA

View Full Version : People you simply can't stand..

MattTR
15-10-09, 01:06
Hey ladies and gents, well most of you at least my close friends on here know I work at the library.. well anyways there's this one lady I cannot stand! She goes out of her way to single me out and get personal, has me shelf extra books, always wants her out of my sight, and it drives me crazy! :hea: I try my best to cooperate but since she is my assistance manager it makes it teeth grinding to know I have to listen to her when my boss isn't around.. at times I just feel like quitting my darn job.. :(

Anyways, enough of that.. do any of you want to make me feel better and share with me someone at your job or maybe even every day life that drives you nuts? :eek:..

Paddy
15-10-09, 01:07
People that drive me nuts in society like when people dont wear deodorant on public transport :hea: :mad:
People who judge me for my lack of beliefs when it comes to religion, that really drives me insane.

laralives
15-10-09, 01:07
I think she likes you, and shows it by making you do more work. Or she enjoys making you suffer. XD

Spong
15-10-09, 01:08
People.

*richietrent*
My mother! :hea:

Mr.Burns
There's this woman I work with every day. She tells me where to go, when to turn, how far until my destination...oh wait, that's my GPS.. :whi:

Dealing with different people on a daily basis, I can't really say there is one in particular. Let's just say I am not a fan of stupidity.

Romantics Inc.
oh dont even get me started!!!

Paddy
15-10-09, 01:09
There's this woman I work with every day. She tells me where to go, when to turn, how far until my destination...oh wait, that's my GPS.. :whi:

Dealing with different people on a daily basis, I can't really say there is one in particular. Let's just say I am not a fan of stupidity.

Haha :vlol:

MattTR
15-10-09, 01:13
I think she likes you, and shows it by making you do more work. Or she enjoys making you suffer. XD

Well she knows I'm gay, and if she did like me then I'm going to head for the hills.. but I think it's option numero dos.. :p

[I]There's this woman I work with every day. She tells me where to go, when to turn, how far until my destination...oh wait, that's my GPS.. :whi:/I]

Oh Mr. Pigeon, how you do make me crack up.. :D :vlol: make you wore her out perhaps? :whi:..

matrix54
15-10-09, 01:14
my physics teacher...

***** :rolleyes:

she doesn't know how to teach a class to save her life. we've been stuck on 1 thing for the past month and wants everyone to finish 1 ****ing assignment. I keep saying, "Can we PLEASE move on" but she insist on waiting for the ENTIRE class to understand a collection of formulas (yes formulas like a+b=c) and I get really tired of it. she wont help us on test(its herd to memorize formulas when they all use the same variable symbols, and she yells at people who aren't talking to stop talking.

I constantly tell my friend, Amalia: "Amalia... I swear... If I could get away with it..." So, we all just nag and complain and draw in class, until she shuts the hell up and leaves us alone.

Catapharact
15-10-09, 01:14

Be thankful that you have never driven a Nissan Maxima. That car is a total Nag.

Sir Croft
15-10-09, 01:16
Meh... I don't think I hate anyone. I usually just ignore the ones I can't stand :p

laralives
15-10-09, 01:16
Well she knows I'm gay...

There you go, she disapproves of your lifestyle, and can't really state any clear dislike for you, so she has you do more work.

Mr.Burns
15-10-09, 01:19
Be thankful that you have never driven a Nissan Maxima. That car is a total Nag.

Been there, done that. Sucks. At least mine doesn't get ticked when I keep missing turns.

MattTR
15-10-09, 01:20
There you go, she disapproves of your lifestyle, and can't really state any clear dislike for you, so she has you do more work.

Well if she is doing it because I'm gay, wouldn't that be discrimination? :confused: I'm sure it has to be something else though..

Phlip
15-10-09, 01:22
Gutless liars.

MattTR
15-10-09, 01:23

I have a Nissan Altima FYI.. :p

tranniversary119
15-10-09, 01:26
My dad -_-

matrix54
15-10-09, 01:27
:ohn: tell 'em Matt!

laralives
15-10-09, 01:32
Well if she is doing it because I'm gay, wouldn't that be discrimination? :confused: I'm sure it has to be something else though..

Which is why I said "she can't state it" cause then it would be discrimination because you have no proof whatsoever, so she is doing her dirty work silently, you can't do anything about it. You could just ask her..."Are you offended by my lifestyle? Is that why you give me so much work...To keep me out of your sight?". However then she may say, "If you don't want to do the work then quit." Then you could say, "That wasn't and appropriate answer to my question." Make her answer... Watch her face for any things that may indicate that she dislikes homosexuals. Say the word if you have to, that might get her to spill her guts. :)

Catracoth
15-10-09, 01:34
Everyone. I'm a strong misanthropist.
I'm surprised my name hasn't shown up yet. Wait for it...

MattTR
15-10-09, 01:35
Which is why I said "she can't state it" cause then it would be discrimination because you have no proof whatsoever, so she is doing her dirty work silently, you can't do anything about it. You could just ask her..."Are you offended by my lifestyle? Is that why you give me so much work...To keep me out of your sight?". However then she may say, "If you don't want to do the work then quit." Then you could say, "That wasn't and appropriate answer to my question." Make her answer... Watch her face for any things that may indicate that she dislikes homosexuals. Say the word if you have to, that might get her to spill her guts. :)

Very good advice you have there! I will definitely use it to my advantage! :D and I do appreciate it, you have got me thinking..

beansontoast
15-10-09, 01:37
Well, to be somewhat specific instead of saying anyone who irritates me, I can't stand people who worship people they don't personally know and have the nerve to utter insipid phrases like, "he's/she's perfect" , "omg! He's/she's so very talented!" (even if they lack actual talent) and goes ape **** whenever their idol gets ridiculed and etc. That's not stupid, that's pathetic.

I can't stand people who were and are involved with Harry Potter, Twilight, and Hannah Montana stuff. Too much popularity has a negative uncanny affect on me, so, I end up hating them all. Simple as that.

Narcissists. Need I explain? I have more lists of people I can't stand, but these are the top "can't stand" winners.

LaraLuvrrr
15-10-09, 01:46
I hate bad drivers... and i can't stand the Hispanics in my town who do not know American laws and jawwalk, dont put their turning signals... have busted brake lights but dont do nothin about it etc...

and i hate being called meng or bro... ppl here need to know what the word sir means...

edit: I only use the word Hispanics because that's the majority of my city... not discriminating

scoopy_loopy
15-10-09, 01:50
In comparision, I hate people that dont jaywalk. Its so annoying when youre with someone that will make you walk to the end of the street when where you want to be is just bloody opposite!

(Different of course, if there is an actual zebra crossing nearby)

Saphyre
15-10-09, 01:57
People.

This.

In all seriousness, I can't stand people who have high status, celebrities for example, who always cast down their beliefs and state them as facts, and try to influence their fans to think the same.

I also hate the people behind the media. Not them personally, they're just doing they're jobs to provide for the family, but I hate the Media in general.

JRod2208
15-10-09, 02:09
Well, I actually have a Top 5 Most Irritating People of All Time list. I know, I have too much time on my hands...

1) Arrogant, ignorant people. I really don't like these people. They have no right to think they're better than everyone else when they don't even know what they're talking about.

2) Condensending/judgemental atheists. I really don't mind atheists in general, my best friend, is at best, agnostic. It's just the ones that think I'm stupid because I choose to believe in a religion. I mean, I don't make fun of them for not believing in God, so why can't they do me the same courtesy? :confused:

3) People that present their opinions as facts. Oooohh. *shudder* I really hate this. It's your opinion, not a fact. A fact is saying that the background of this forum is white. An opinion is saying that the white forum is ugly. But just because you think it's ugly, doesn't make it fact! Ahhh! I really hate it when people state an opinion when it's actually an erroneous fact. Like for instance the misconception that Catholics aren't Christians and people say that that is their opinion. I'm sorry, but you can't have an opinion on the matter because it is a fact that Catholics are Christians. Catholics believe in Christ right? So, I think it's logical to say that they are CHRISTians. In fact, they are the very first Christians. Without them, there wouldn't be Protestant religions. It's like me saying in my opinion the sun is green. Just an example.

4) People that discriminate. The only reason this is so low on the list is that I've actually met some people that fit the discriptions of 1-3, so naturally they irritated me more than news reports of discriminative people. If I met one, I'm sure they would shoot to the top. I really don't like the concept of judging someone based on the color of their skin or religion or whatever else you can come up with. I just think it's so stupid and hateful and narrowminded. I can think of many other reasons to dislike someone. Like the first three examples of my list.

5) Anti-gun activists. Really, their intentions are noble, I suppose, but it just doesn't make sense to me. And they come across a little too strong. Criminals will always find ways to get guns, they're like drugs. You can't completely cut them off from the public. Besides that, guns don't kill people, people kill people. And they always will. Get rid of guns and they'll come up with other ways to kill someone. If I was to be killed by a maniac, and I had no way out, I would rather get shot and die relatively quickly than die of multiple stab wounds. I would think getting shot would be quicker. Quite morbid, yes but that's how I see it.

Yeah, so there's my list... Sorry for the long rant. :o

Quasimodo
15-10-09, 02:11
People who ride their bicycles in the street. I know they have a right to be there but it tees me off nonetheless.

scoopy_loopy
15-10-09, 02:13
People who ride their bicycles in the street. I know they have a right to be there but it tees me off nonetheless.

That's okay, they hate you too. They told me.

Quasimodo
15-10-09, 02:27
5) Anti-gun activists. Really, their intentions are noble, I suppose, but it just doesn't make sense to me. And they come across a little too strong. Criminals will always find ways to get guns, they're like drugs. You can't completely cut them off from the public. Besides that, guns don't kill people, people kill people. And they always will. Get rid of guns and they'll come up with other ways to kill someone. If I was to be killed by a maniac, and I had no way out, I would rather get shot and die relatively quickly than die of multiple stab wounds. I would think getting shot would be quicker. Quite morbid, yes but that's how I see it.
It's hard for me to rationalize anti-gun arguments, too. I've grown up in a pro-gun household where guns are tools and a means of self defense, not an instrument of evil.

Yes, people will always find some instrument for maiming and killing. Guns make killing much easier than say a butcher knife or a board with a nail in it, etc. So I understand why people would rather have guns banned altogether - even though criminals don't heed weapons bans :p

So there's the self defense argument. Do we have the right to kill someone who is trying to kill us, or the right to fight back at all toward any physical attack? I see that the right to fight back is coming under attack more and more - burglars suing the people they tried to rob for injuring them. Mad world.

Hairhelmet12
15-10-09, 02:27
Ignorant kids at my school. ugh.

rowanlim
15-10-09, 02:29
Matt, grow a thick skin & do the job. It's harsh but she's just being a mean *****, don't let that affect your work. It'll be worse when you go out to the working world, it's a cut throat business. This is good training for you to develop a thick hide. In the end, remember that you won't be working in a library forever, it's a just a bump in time :tmb:

There's this 1 lady I really detest at university. She is an English lecturer & since majority of the people in my university isn't fluent in English, she is snobbish about that. At a seminar where she was a speaker, the content was in English & sometimes she'd point out a word & ask if we know that word :pi:

She was the girls' residential college principal & she tells us about the sad stories (girls getting pregnant, the shame, the horror, attempted suicide due to pregnancy etc). While I get that this is a serious problem (pre-marital sex is forbidden, these students can't even finance themselves, let alone having a child/family), I disagree with the methods she proposed to curb this issue:

Prohibiting guys & girls from going out together, even a group of friends. This is her idea of preventing interaction>preventing sex>preventing pregnancy
If you're in a couple, talk to her. Let's see if this is the REAL thing :rolleyes:
Encourage marriage between students if they can't control their lusts & provide hostels for them & their young families (of course the money for this idea could be used to fund programs, improve current hostel condition, but NO, let's build homes for horny couples. Let's forget WHOSE money it is in the first place :pi:)
She's got a dual personality. She comes off as confident & funny (mainly because of her English skills) but I've seen her nasty side before; screaming at people, tossing expletives during seminars...Impressive :rolleyes:
Maybe because I'm Asian, I find this really annoying: she just got married & keeps talking about her...intimate moments with her husband...during a seminar where the university pays each lecturer RM150/hr to talk...& she's blabbing about stuff like that. Not to mention her idea that all men think about is ****ing

Yes I really detest this woman. I'm lucky I've never been in her class, it would be hard to NOT hit this woman eventually.

JRod2208
15-10-09, 02:34
It's hard for me to rationalize anti-gun arguments, too. I've grown up in a pro-gun household where guns are tools and a means of self defense, not an instrument of evil.

Yes, people will always find some instrument for maiming and killing. Guns make killing much easier than say a butcher knife or a board with a nail in it, etc. So I understand why people would rather have guns banned altogether - even though criminals don't heed weapons bans :p

So there's the self defense argument. Do we have the right to kill someone who is trying to kill us, or the right to fight back at all toward any physical attack? I see that the right to fight back is coming under attack more and more - burglars suing the people they tried to rob for injuring them. Mad world.

I believe in self defense as well. I mean, if you break into my house with the intent to injure or kill myself or someone I loved, then sorry buddy. If I had a gun then you're dead. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Sue?! Really?! They had the nerve to sue the people they were trying to rob?! I also believe in the snowball effect. Start something stupid and it'll build and build. Next thing you know, rapists will be sueing their victims for fighting back against them. Sickening.

knightgames
15-10-09, 02:35

laralives, I know you mean well BUT....

So what if she doesn't approve. So what if he has to put more books away. He is working in a library. Would you REALLY want to be around someone who doesn't respect you or dissapproves of who you love?

And why create the fuss? To embarrass her? To catch her in a lie so you can get her fired? To be as small as she is?

People don't like others for all sorts of reasons - being fat, green haired and tatoos, mentally ill, black, white, smart, stupid, and on and on and on. Take your pick. Being gay is just another target to hate and is no different than any other brand of hate.

So rallying MaTT for discrimination really does nothing but to encite him. Unless he plans on being a librarian for his career I doubt this lady will mean anything to him for very long.

Plus- working instead of being bored around people you don't like makes the time go faster.

EDIT: Said better by rowanlim.

EDIT 2: Madonna. Sorry I just cant stomache her. I won't go further because she is so well loved here.

scoopy_loopy
15-10-09, 02:48
I also want to add overly religious people to my list.

beansontoast
15-10-09, 03:09
People who ride their bicycles in the street. I

know they have a right to be there but it tees me off nonetheless.

I'm not sure if all states apply, but I think it's required that bicyclists use streets, so it's not the matter of rights, but mandatory. But, nevertheless, I, too, have a beef with them, especially with those who leans against your car at a stop light.

LaraLuvrrr
15-10-09, 03:13
In comparision, I hate people that dont jaywalk. Its so annoying when youre with someone that will make you walk to the end of the street when where you want to be is just bloody opposite!

(Different of course, if there is an actual zebra crossing nearby)

Welll if you're the driver with someone throwing themselves in front of your car instead of going to the light then it can be pretty annoying.. especially when they walk and dont run. I almost hit a guy the other day who decided to just jump in front of my car

Yunas Wish
15-10-09, 03:13
Nobody gets to make me mad. Its much more plausible to see that Im the one that others cant stand (and Im serious when I say I mostly ignore the reason) :p Life is way too good to give others the possibility to hurt you or know that they can hurt you.

miss.haggard
15-10-09, 03:19
Hell = other people.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
15-10-09, 03:23
Glenn Beck. He's insane...

Quasimodo
15-10-09, 04:57
Glenn Beck. He's insane...

Urgh.

Nenya awakens
15-10-09, 09:04
My mother.

Alcholic, Drug abusing waste of human tissue.

scoopy_loopy
15-10-09, 09:23
My mother.

Alcholic, Drug abusing waste of human tissue.

Sounds delicious!

ajrich17901
15-10-09, 09:31
This may sound horrible but, most people in general lol.

Nenya awakens
15-10-09, 09:43
Sounds delicious!

Delicious?

About as delicious as a regurgitated Sea Pig.

Admles
15-10-09, 10:05
I hate people....... working in customer services tend to do that to you.

Also can't stand anyone from that show "The Hills", Paris Hilton, and other vapid, brain-dead spoilt celebrities

Atlantean-Squid
15-10-09, 10:05
People who whisper in libraries. I'd rather they talk at full volume, to be honest. To me, if you're whispering in a library you're saying to everyone "I'm only doing this so I can chat without getting kicked out. I don't actually care whether or not I'm disturbing anyone."

By the way: If someone later posts "People who come up to me while I'm in the library and punch my teeth out when I was just whispering to my mate", it has nothing to do with me :pi:

trlestew
15-10-09, 10:07
People.

Ignorant kids at my school. ugh.

This.

Mostly ignorant people.
Also people who judge me without even getting to know me :rolleyes:

Nenya awakens
15-10-09, 10:09
People who pee on the toilet seat or on the floor.

Clean it up you disgusting pig.

Reggie
15-10-09, 10:16
People who pee on the toilet seat or on the floor.

Clean it up you disgusting pig.
+1 :p

Nenya awakens
15-10-09, 10:21
+1 :p

"leaps over desk and strangles you"

ARGGGHHHHHH

MiCkiZ88
15-10-09, 10:31
People who ride their bicycles in the street. I know they have a right to be there but it tees me off nonetheless.You wouldn't love it here in the Netherlands..

Not a person per se, but:
I cannot stand the police here. From the thousands of stories I've heard they are arresting people way too easily. Even if they are just asking the police if they can help somehow (the police being infront of their door when holding down another person).. the person who asked if he could help got arrested.

A person? I cannot stand my father in law. Alcohol abusive lazy ass who complains about being so tired all the time. Both me and Mitch work harder than him and we don't complain. We only do so when we are dead tired and when he askes us to go to the store RIGHT after we come back from work. Pfft.

Reggie
15-10-09, 10:38
"leaps over desk and strangles you"

ARGGGHHHHHH

:vlol: Seriously though, it one of things I can't stand more than anything. I just think 'WHY'??? :confused: whenever I see such disgusting lack of hygeine. Toilet etiquette seems to have bypassed the vast majority of men which then makes mens public toilets an absolute no-go most of the time.

MiCkiZ88
15-10-09, 10:42
:vlol: Seriously though, it one of things I can't stand more than anything. I just think 'WHY'??? :confused: whenever I see such disgusting lack of hygeine. Toilet etiquette seems to have bypassed the vast majority of men which then makes mens public toilets an absolute no-go most of the time.Come live with me for a day.. just a day and I'll show you the ultimate unhygienic machine. Drunk father in law. *shudders* Cannot even wipe..

disneyprincess20
15-10-09, 10:43

I hate people who cycle on the pavement (sidewalk) then get annoyed at pedestrians. The pavement was invented for us, be a big boy and get on the road like the rest of the vehicles! I also hate cyclists who shout at and hit cars. I think cyclists are the most angry travellers in the world.

In general, I don't mind religious people, but I can't stand people who try to convert you to their religion. If I want to, I'll go of my own accord thanks, so stop asking me to join you. I find the poeple who stadn in the centre of town with a megaphone telling me I'll go to hell incredibly offensive.

I also hate people who are "overly green". I'm all for saving the planet, but it's the people who get so focused on one cause and really persecute those they disagree with thay annoy me. The Hunt Sabateurs Association for example. They're so focused on stopping hunting that they haven't read the legislation properly "banning" fox hunting (it's not banned, but there are regulations on it now) and protest in stupid ways to raise the profile of their cause, and end up looking like idiots. Fox hunting doesn't hurt you, and I'd rather see a dead fox then the field full of dead lambs I saw that was caused by a fox. Read around the debate properly.

Cochrane
15-10-09, 10:45
I am not fond of smoke in general and hence quite happy that all german trains are non-smoking. hat I really hate, though, is people who leave a train at a station, smoke, then enter again and sit down right next to me. A notice to all smokers out there who aren't aware of it yet: The smell does NOT stay on the platform.

MiCkiZ88
15-10-09, 10:51
I hate people who cycle on the pavement (sidewalk) then get annoyed at pedestrians. The pavement was invented for us, be a big boy and get on the road like the rest of the vehicles! I also hate cyclists who shout at and hit cars. I think cyclists are the most angry travellers in the world.
Pavements in Finland are for both cyclers and pedestrians. You can cycle on the road if you want, but it's not really advicent when it's the rush hour. Here in the Netherlands both pedestrians and cyclers have their own lanes/pavements, just like in some finnish towns. Yet there are areas where you cannot cycle on the pavement nor on road thanks to some sign saying so.. yet across/end of the street there is a sign for cycling! How the hell am I supposed to go there then? Walk 200m on the road where I cannot walk!? Pfft.. some of the rules are very stupid here on the roads.

As for being angry when cycling. I get angry when cars are parked on the cycling lane and when they nearly push me of the road, or don't bother looking to the mirror if someone is coming when they leave their parking spot or open their door. Last week we nearly got an accident thanks to some idiot opening the door really fast and then cursing at us for just cycling.. =/ Mitch has been hit several times by cars here who come from the right (triangle, which is telling them to watch out and wait for others) or from parking spots. I find car drivers more ignorant of cyclers than vice versa.

TR love
15-10-09, 10:56
I cant stand people who shout roadrage at me when i cross the road. (i cant wait till i start driving!)

People who ask stupid questions all the time!

And a few people at my school *cough*

Atlantean-Squid
15-10-09, 10:58
It's technically illegal to cycle on the pavements in here in the UK - and I've been fined for it before - but I do it anyway because I don't feel safe cycling on the road. In my view, cars are a bigger threat to cyclists than cyclists are to pedestrians, and I'd rather break the law than die. I'm always considerate about passing people on the pavement, though, and make a point of thanking them if they move out of the way to let me pass.

disneyprincess20
15-10-09, 11:04
It's technically illegal to cycle on the pavements in here in the UK - and I've been fined for it before - but I do it anyway because I don't feel safe cycling on the road. In my view, cars are a bigger threat to cyclists than cyclists are to pedestrians, and I'd rather break the law than die. I'm always considerate about passing people on the pavement, though, and make a point of thanking them if they move out of the way to let me pass.

Tell that to the cyclists here in Bristol. Since they designated it a "cycling city" the cyclists think they can cycle anywhere, particularly the city centre. They get annoyed at pedestrians for being in their way when they're cycling on the pavement. I say, be brave or just walk. It's just as healthy for you an even cheaper than a bike.

Cochrane
15-10-09, 11:45
Pavements in Finland are for both cyclers and pedestrians. You can cycle on the road if you want, but it's not really advicent when it's the rush hour. Here in the Netherlands both pedestrians and cyclers have their own lanes/pavements, just like in some finnish towns. Yet there are areas where you cannot cycle on the pavement nor on road thanks to some sign saying so.. yet across/end of the street there is a sign for cycling! How the hell am I supposed to go there then? Walk 200m on the road where I cannot walk!? Pfft.. some of the rules are very stupid here on the roads.

As for being angry when cycling. I get angry when cars are parked on the cycling lane and when they nearly push me of the road, or don't bother looking to the mirror if someone is coming when they leave their parking spot or open their door. Last week we nearly got an accident thanks to some idiot opening the door really fast and then cursing at us for just cycling.. =/ Mitch has been hit several times by cars here who come from the right (triangle, which is telling them to watch out and wait for others) or from parking spots. I find car drivers more ignorant of cyclers than vice versa.

That's true, but you have to admit that it's far easier for a cyclist to see a car than vice versa. I try to do my best, but sometimes it's rather easy to miss a bike (though I haven't had an accident yet and I don't plan on having one anytime soon). I'm not saying you (and I mean all cyclers, not you in particular) should always yield to cars, but there are clear benefits to being careful.

jjbennett
15-10-09, 11:46
People who eat noisily or with their mouth open.

Jo269976
15-10-09, 11:47
Myself.

*laralover*
15-10-09, 12:17
Humans in general :p

Legend of Lara
15-10-09, 12:20
Students at my school who smoke. Especially if they decide to sit next to, behind or in front of me in class.

Dennis's Mom
15-10-09, 12:31
Hey ladies and gents, well most of you at least my close friends on here know I work at the library.. well anyways there's this one lady I cannot stand! She goes out of her way to single me out and get personal, has me shelf extra books, always wants her out of my sight, and it drives me crazy! :hea: I try my best to cooperate but since she is my assistance manager it makes it teeth grinding to know I have to listen to her when my boss isn't around.. at times I just feel like quitting my darn job.. :(

Anyways, enough of that.. do any of you want to make me feel better and share with me someone at your job or maybe even every day life that drives you nuts? :eek:..

I'll tell you something my dad told me a long time ago: No matter where you go or what you do, you'll always find someone who's reached the Pinnacle of Their Existence who will do their damnedest to make sure no one ever passes them by. And they'll be hardest on those who are passing them the fastest. ;)

Here's a phrase I've learned unnerves and silences folks like that: "Yes Ma'am (sir), thank you." Sounds weird, but there's really nothing they can say after you've said that acknowledgment. You've heard them, accepted what they had to say, and ended the discussion. I'd use it as much as possible. I wouldn't worry about "answers"; sometimes the world simply isn't big enough, and that jerk who should be on the other side of the planet winds up in your backyard. *shrugs*

randomrhys
15-10-09, 12:55
Peter Andre

TR love
15-10-09, 13:13
That group of girls who spread rumours that my friend is spreading rumours and *****ing about other girls at school.

AND those girls at school who cant fight their own fights and get younger girls to threaten to "bash up" my friends (its very amusing though)

Nausinous
15-10-09, 13:18
People can't stand me but I won't ever change or disappear.

I personally can't people who go through life executing vital decisions without reason or logic. All I ask of people as friends is that you use reason and logic on a daily basis and always take your prozac.

violentblossom
15-10-09, 13:22
*People who try to force views or religions down the throats of others. I don't care how in love with Jaysus Christ you are, your being religious does not make you better than me. :ohn:

*People who don't take care of their children but expect others to.. for FREE. Screw you, I didn't have sex with you, I shouldn't have to deal with your demon spawn while you go out and party. Here's looking at you, ho bag sister in law. ;)

*People who are needlessly rude. I mean, come on, didn't we learn manners back in first grade?

*People who are excessively arrogant. I'm sorry, but you sound positively retarded when you go off spouting your self-loving propaganda and absolutely avoid admitting any fault or wrong doing. If you can't see your own mistakes and take your faults in stride, then how can anyone take you seriously?

Nausinous
15-10-09, 13:24
*People who try to force views or religions down the throats of others. I don't care how in love with Jaysus Christ you are, your being religious does not make you better than me. :ohn:

*People who don't take care of their children but expect others to.. for FREE. Screw you, I didn't have sex with you, I shouldn't have to deal with your demon spawn while you go out and party. Here's looking at you, ho bag sister in law. ;)

*People who are needlessly rude. I mean, come on, didn't we learn manners back in first grade?

*People who are excessively arrogant. I'm sorry, but you sound positively retarded when you go off spouting your self-loving propaganda and absolutely avoid admitting any fault or wrong doing. If you can't see your own mistakes and take your faults in stride, then how can anyone take you seriously?

If it helps dear, I'm absolutely and utterly flawed. I've made many a wrong decision but I'm trying to set it right, okay?

violentblossom
15-10-09, 13:28
If it helps dear, I'm absolutely and utterly flawed. I've made many a wrong decision but I'm trying to set it right, okay?

Ohhhhhkay? Nausinous, despite your penchant for seeing criticism in everything I say, I was honestly NOT referring to you.

Tina Croft
15-10-09, 13:29
People who eat noisily or with their mouth open.

my dad... -.-

and those ****ing *****es who have nothing better to do than bandying lies about me

Nausinous
15-10-09, 13:30
Ohhhhhkay? Nausinous, despite your penchant for seeing criticism in everything I say, I was honestly NOT referring to you.

I know but I was trying to make up for all the stupid things I said :(.

Phlip
15-10-09, 13:32
People who chew gum with their mouth open and think it looks good.

violentblossom
15-10-09, 13:38
I know but I was trying to make up for all the stupid things I said :(.

Well then, I get that and appreciate that. :)

Alex Shepherd
15-10-09, 13:39
People who are in the relation just for fun, and having sex with their unloved just for fun, like this life is just a video game or something...

Unfortunately... They do need the true love only by saying and not mean it.

Marianna12
15-10-09, 13:42
People who are in the relation just for fun, and having sex with their unloved just for fun.

Same!:tmb:

And people who think they're the best...

scoopy_loopy
15-10-09, 13:55
Well then, I get that and appreciate that. :)

Really? Cause it kinda made me want to throw up :D

xx_Hunt_xx
15-10-09, 13:57
People who lie, ok the white lie once in a while is ok, we have all done it.
But people who just lie all the time, and its for attention annoy the hell out of me.

People who complain about minor problems in there life like not being allowed to get a new phone or that its raining. Seriously theres alot worse problems out there.

People who depend on "mummy and daddy" for everything, like there 18 or over and havent botherd to get a job, YET they have all new clothes, phones and game stations all bought by there parents.

Lastly people who find others pain funny. Im sure you all know them, where they see someone less fortunate then them and will laugh.

violentblossom
15-10-09, 14:02
Here's another, online braggarts! I really don't get the whole ****ing point of telling complete strangers things to brag and build yourself up. It's one thing if it's true, and you're telling someone about your good fortune, but it is another thing entirely to be arrogant about these things you just cannot prove, and to be rude about them.

TR love
15-10-09, 14:03

I agree, stupid sister and her devil ADD child...

Phlip
15-10-09, 14:06
Lastly people who find others pain funny. Im sure you all know them, where they see someone less fortunate then them and will laugh.

Ugh I know. There's someone in my class who's in a wheelchair and people without wheelchairs went in a lift before him. :cen:

Mad Tony
15-10-09, 14:07
Barack Obama

Yeah, I said it.

Paddy
15-10-09, 14:07
Ugh I know. There's someone in my class who's in a wheelchair and people without wheelchairs went in a lift before him. :cen:

Yeah theres some disgraceful people out there.

violentblossom
15-10-09, 14:09
I agree, stupid sister and her devil ADD child...

Yep, and you just KNOW they'd never do the same for you.

Alex Shepherd
15-10-09, 14:09

:eek:
People are crazy these days

Raider Man

Ikas90
15-10-09, 14:11
Scum.

scoopy_loopy
15-10-09, 14:11
Barack Obama

Yeah, I said it.

:vlol: That post reminded me of the scene from Finding Nemo where Dory "confesses" to never eating a fish :D

"Oh that feels so good to get that off my chest" :ton:

Phlip
15-10-09, 14:12
Scum.

...of the Earth.

]{eith
15-10-09, 14:12
Your mom.

TR love
15-10-09, 14:17
Yep, and you just KNOW they'd never do the same for you.

Oh yeah, in fact she's on the other side of the country right now... and she KNOWS how it affects his behavior (and general well being)

OK heres another one- People who sit there and do nothing in times of other peoples need.

-Selfish people, i loath to be around them *coughdadcough*

EDIT: LOL |{eith!!!

Alex Shepherd
15-10-09, 14:19
People who use on people...

Raider Man

Dina_Croft
15-10-09, 14:25
Those girls that look like sooo inocent and stuff just to get with someone...Like wearing LOTS of make-up and other stuff...

Well...I refuse,i refuse,i REFUSE:pi:

scoopy_loopy
15-10-09, 14:28
Hm. I would have thought that innocent looking and wearing makeup were oxymorons.

violentblossom
15-10-09, 14:29
Oh yeah, in fact she's on the other side of the country right now... and she KNOWS how it affects his behavior (and general well being)

That's plain ridiculous. :mad: I mean, screw over some random person on the street, screw over the cashier at McDonald's if you so wish, but doing something that can full well damage your child emotionally/psychologically is terribly low and pathetic.

disneyprincess20
15-10-09, 14:55

This would be why I hate family occaisions. The children are always encouraged to play with "stephy" when stephy doesn't want to be a free babysitter for the evening. It's why I'm getting a couple of professional child-minders in for the wedding; you can leave the spawn with them because they're actually getting paid to care for the kids. If one of them touches the dress, they will DIE.

TombRaiderLover
15-10-09, 14:56
-Girls who plaster themselves with fake tan and make-up. Honey, I can see the orange outline around your face; you look like a twat.

-People who smoke around the entrances to builidings. Yeah, if I'm walking in and out of somewhere, I DO NOT want someone breathing their Cloud of Death all over me, thank you very much.

-People who use the word "freak" and refer to somebody as abnormal. What's normal then, you silly cow?

-People who label themselves because of their style. "Oooh, I'm an emo and proud!" Seriously? I am who I am. I'd rather not place myself in a category.

-People who whine about those who buy multiple versions of the same product. I don't weep tears of blood over you buying several of the same spoons. If I wish to buy the latest edition of Batman 89, I'll do so.

-People who overlook a film's technical brilliance or atmosphere and call it crap because it was slow or they couldn't comprehend the complex storyline.

violentblossom
15-10-09, 14:59
This would be why I hate family occaisions. The children are always encouraged to play with "stephy" when stephy doesn't want to be a free babysitter for the evening. It's why I'm getting a couple of professional child-minders in for the wedding; you can leave the spawn with them because they're actually getting paid to care for the kids. If one of them touches the dress, they will DIE.

:vlol: Way to go, Steph! Although, maybe the parents should hire the child-minders and pay for their kids themselves. :whi:

disneyprincess20
15-10-09, 15:02
:vlol: Way to go, Steph! Although, maybe the parents should hire the child-minders and pay for their kids themselves. :whi:

My family have an overly high opinion of their children, who in turn have an overly high opinion of themselves ("I have to shout, I live in a big house"). They're protesting the "no children under 10 at the service" rule so I'm making it impossible to deny... resistance is futile. There WILL be no babies at my wedding.

I hope no one has said they hate Bride-zillas yet :o

Carbonek_0051
15-10-09, 15:04
*annoying post*

Freak. LMAO You know I love you Dale.

TombRaiderLover
15-10-09, 15:12
Freak. LMAO You know I love you Dale.
Fat whore. I love cake.

Chocola teapot
15-10-09, 15:14
No one.

Evan C.
15-10-09, 15:14
Mmm I don't know,I can't stand a lot of people,but I'm quite sure the problem it's just me.I am very lonely,I suppose.

Nannonxyay
15-10-09, 15:21
- Scene kids. They're doing it wrong.

- People who blame musicians for 'promoting suicide' and causing kids to go out and shoot each other. Your kid has mental health problems. Don't blame the music they listen to for it.

- People who think they're better than you just because they can afford nice things. There's this one girl at school who got an iPod and was flashing it around. I was using my MP3 Player at the time, she scoffed at me and said: "How much did that cost? 10?" I wanted to punch her.

- People who are cocky and arrogant. My friend's ex boyfriend was such a cocky little sod. He even threatened to 'smack me' because I told my friend I didn't like him and thought he was cocky. He's twelve for god's sake.

-Girls who plaster themselves with fake tan and make-up. Honey, I can see the orange outline around your face; you look like a twat.

I know what you mean. There's this girl at my school who's really pretty but she plasters herself in orange make-up and her neck is a completely different colour to her face. I hate it when girls put foundation on their lips. It makes them look like they have no lips. I don't see the point in it.

Catapharact
15-10-09, 15:34
Hypocrites... And 99% of the people who posted in this thread will end up doing exactly the same things that they hate others for ;). That much is certain Lol! Oh how I love Irony. Oh wait... Is that too arrogant of me? LOL!

Carbonek_0051
15-10-09, 15:36
Oh wait... Is that too arrogant of me? LOL!

Yes, but we are used to it from you.:p

TombRaiderLover
15-10-09, 15:41
Hypocrites... And 99% of the people who posted in this thread will end up doing exactly the same things that they hate others for ;). That much is certain Lol! Oh how I love Irony. Oh wait... Is that too arrogant of me? LOL!
I honestly believe that pretty much everyone are hypocrites, in the real world as much as on these forums, which is why I tend to avoid using the term hypocrite unless someone is abusing hypocrisy to the extreme.

So you are a hypocrite for calling 99% of the people in here hypocrites. :mis:
Now I'm being a hypocrite.
Somebody else join in, it's fun.

Minty Mouth
EDIT: ^^ well, that was posted at the same time as this vv So they say pretty much the same thing :)Hypocrites... And 99% of the people who posted in this thread will end up doing exactly the same things that they hate others for ;). That much is certain Lol! Oh how I love Irony. Oh wait... Is that too arrogant of me? LOL!

C'mon now, Im sure you've done something hypocritical in your life :tea:

So you hate yourself? Thats not the impression I get :p

But really, does doing something hypocritical make you a hypocrite? No, because then everyone would be a hypocrite, and then there would be very little point in the term.

violentblossom
I hate the people who make assumptions and take everyone's opinions personally behind their thin veneer of supposed bravado and "intelligence". This why these people are assholes.. because they can't handle criticism farther than they can throw themselves. They feel the need to act out and then throw themselves bitter and bashing little pity parties.

SilviaIsMyHero
15-10-09, 15:49
What's up with hate threads? Like 50% of posts today are ''I hate....blah blah blah''. People need to lighten up.

Catapharact
15-10-09, 15:49
I honestly believe that pretty much everyone are hypocrites, in the real world as much as on these forums, which is why I tend to avoid using the term hypocrite unless someone is abusing hypocrisy to the extreme.

So you are a hypocrite for calling 99% of the people in here hypocrites. :mis:
Now I'm being a hypocrite.
Somebody else join in, it's fun.

Oh I don't mean just your run of the mill, random mistake. I do mean full blown hypocrisy and it happens quite a lot on this forum for some gosh darned reason; People obviously don't realize it ;). Someone makes a statement with his/her own conviction and your idiotic gimp suffering from an obvious case of inferiority complex ends up labling them arrogant for it. Yet at the same time, you might find that same person going about "arrogantly" in another thread defending some moroic view. I just sense an overwhelming degree of inferiority complex in this community... I don't know why...

Tear
15-10-09, 15:51
I hate immature people...

James_Rutland
15-10-09, 15:53
I could name a few, but of which arn't worth me wasting my time writing about.

Minty Mouth
15-10-09, 15:54
Oh I don't mean just your run of the mill, random mistake. I do mean full blown hypocricy and it happens quite a lot on this forum for some gosh darned reason; People obviously don't realize it ;). Someone makes a statement with his/her own conviction and your idiotic gimp suffering from an obvious case of inferiority complex ends up labling them arrogant for it. Yet at the same time, you might find that same person going about "arrogantly" in another thread defending some moroic view. I just sense an overwhelming degree of inferiority complex in this community... I don't know why...
Have you ever considered that maybe everyone else doesn't have an inferiority complex? Maybe you just have a-

I think Ive said enough... :p

TRfan23
15-10-09, 15:54
This boy at my school, now I'm at college I don't see him no more. Thank God!

Well it all started in year 10, I got to know lots of info on computers. Then people in my year got to know I liked computers, so this boy whom I've known since I was 4/5 at Primary school, really got on my hinges. At times he can be fine with me, but other times he ****es me off (especially on msn, thus I don't talk to him no more) when I say something that's clever and I know of. Like if I go on about programming of the like, he's like 'Oh yeh... you think your so clever but your a retard', in his horrible smarmy sarcastic voice. Just because I was in low sets for subs at school. I also maybe dim witted but I do have quite a bit of knowledge with various subjects.
Yr 11 it got even worse when I came out gay... as one DT lesson he threw one of those triangular ruler things at me, luckily I managed to dodge. He did get better with it as the year went on, but then he only got into his usual routine again after all our exams...

Funny enough I don't hate him... I still like him, then again I find it hard to hate anyone.

Catapharact
15-10-09, 15:56
I think Ive said enough... :p

Awww! *Pokes you.* In the famous words of Dante:

"Whatever you say kid."

;)

TombRaiderLover
15-10-09, 15:56
What's up with hate threads? Like 50% of posts today are ''I hate....blah blah blah''. People need to lighten up.

Bearing in mind your signature promotes complaint and negativity, this post made me laugh.

Minty Mouth
15-10-09, 15:57
Awww! *Pokes you.* In the famous words of Dante:

"Whatever you say kid."

;)

Hey! That'll bruise :(

da tomb raider!
15-10-09, 16:04
YOU!!!

Seriously, though, I namely can't stand people who are promiscuous, and those who are disrespectful to other peoples' opinions, whatever those opinions may be.

SilviaIsMyHero
15-10-09, 16:18
Bearing in mind your signature promotes complaint and negativity, this post made me laugh.

Well it's just a quote from, Star Trek which I found funny. It does not really reflect my opinion about complaining.
Besides a bit of complaining isn't that bad, but when you have whole forum going on about what they hate it's not that good nor comfortable. I read ''One thing you hate about forums'' thread and realized just how many people actually hate each other here.
BTW I'm glad I've put a smile on your face :)

Saphyre
15-10-09, 16:21
Oh yeah, some more:

People who generalise all the time and base all their opinions of a certain group on them.

People who always see things as cut & dry.

nickless
15-10-09, 16:30
people that butt in where they are unwanted(and they know it)!
you must really hate yourself to do that.or lack anykind of dignity or be a total idiot.
do you really have to yell in their face 'get lost!'

ultima espio
15-10-09, 16:39
People who fall out with you then get all bum chummy with your friends:mad:

remote91
15-10-09, 17:05
Lol

Minty Mouth
15-10-09, 17:06

Explicit much? :vlol:

sandygrimm
15-10-09, 17:10
PARIS HILTON like People... the kind that think that the world revolves around them , and show offs
oh and the kind that butt in others ppl business, not even knowing who those ppl are, no to mention dress like a clown just to "be sen" , who is actually a freak and everyone hates them but they think everyone likes them..

msalpha2omega
15-10-09, 17:10
People that misjudge other people just by looking at their avatars *Looks at signature* Oh, *blip*

On topic now, I can't stand people that seem very incapable of minding their own business.....:mad:

Dina_Croft
15-10-09, 17:37
- Scene kids. They're doing it wrong.

- People who blame musicians for 'promoting suicide' and causing kids to go out and shoot each other. Your kid has mental health problems. Don't blame the music they listen to for it.

There's this girl at my school who's really pretty but she plasters herself in orange make-up and her neck is a completely different colour to her face.
1.Oh why?I love scene kids...My haircut is actually scene:vlol:
2.Exactly,like they say that MCR or 30STM are so emo and stuff...It's not what you hear it's what you actually feel...If you want to kill yourself,that has nothing to do with MCR...
3.My ex-bbf...She from Bulgaria and she's like everyday with make up,eyeliner and eye shadow just like the bulgarian female singers do it...It's ugly..:vlol:...Now whenever i hear something about that country it :cen: me off:hea:

Yeah aparently today is the Hate Day:p

PARIS HILTON like People... the kind that think that the world revolves around them , and show offs
oh and the kind that butt in others ppl business, not even knowing who those ppl are, no to mention dress like a clown just to "be sen" , who is actually a freak and everyone hates them but they think everyone likes them..

I don't like Paris Hilton either but yeah these people are just soo stupid and they think they are somebody:vlol:

nickless
15-10-09, 17:42
3.My ex-bbf...She from Bulgaria and she's like everyday with make up,eyeliner and eye shadow just like the bulgarian female singers do it...It's ugly..:vlol:...Now whenever i hear something about that country it :cen: me off:hea:

:vlol: add ignorance to my list.i really don't know what to say...and the oranage stuff is called foundation :rolleyes: do you know anything about the coutry besides the singers that it '****es you off' whenever you hear about it?
those singers don't represent the whole culture you know...

Chocola teapot
15-10-09, 17:43
Oh Yeah... Jack Black! :mad:
@$%&@$%#@^&%!^(@%^!$%^@$^&$@&^$!

Dina_Croft
15-10-09, 17:44
:vlol: add ignorance to my list.i really don't know what to say...and the oranage stuff is called foundation :rolleyes: do you know anything about teh coutry besides the singers that it '****es you off' whenever you hear about it?
those singers don't represent the whole culture you know...

I know!I didn't mean to offend you or something...It just...She did horible things to me..She(Miglena) and my other bulgarian friend (Veronica)...But when i hear something about bulgarian music or something like that I get upset...I can't help it:o

iamlaracroft
15-10-09, 17:45
anyone who wears orange foundation needs a neck-up check-up.

yes, i said 'neck-up check-up'.

nickless
15-10-09, 17:52
Now whenever i hear something about that country

I know!I didn't mean to offend you or something...It just...She did horible things to me..She(Miglena) and my other bulgarian friend (Veronica)...But when i hear something about bulgarian music or something like that I get upset...I can't help it:o

at first you said otherwise but whatever.
i'm not blaming you for hating her because i don't know both of you and bulgarian or not you can always be a *****.i don't like the way 'chalga' singers look too with 10000000 of boobjobs and ugly,heavy make up.

while on the topic 'foundation':there are these 2 girls at my school who are.....in the 8th grade i think?wearing TONS of orange foundation and A LOT of messy makeup,which makes em look liek clowns (not to mention their necks are so pale XD):vlol: you can always spot them from the end of the hallway :D

xXhayleyroxXx
15-10-09, 17:53
there's 2 girls in my performing arts class who are so fake and two-faced and do anything they can to make me feel ****.

They invade my personal space but getting all up in my face, tell the teacher on me for no reason, make me cry and im sick of it! i cant do anything though.

Quasimodo
15-10-09, 17:57
anyone who wears orange foundation needs a neck-up check-up.

yes, i said 'neck-up check-up'.

Finding foundation for the super-pale is hard :(

Paperdoll
15-10-09, 17:58
Finding foundation for the super-pale is hard :(

Lies. Experience talking.

Lemmie
15-10-09, 18:04
David Cameron. I just don't trust him.

And Nick Griffin. For obvious reasons.

msalpha2omega
15-10-09, 18:05
there's 2 girls in my performing arts class who are so fake and two-faced and do anything they can to make me feel ****.

They invade my personal space but getting all up in my face, tell the teacher on me for no reason, make me cry and im sick of it! i cant do anything though.

This description completely defines the way my 2 "best friends" used to treat me..... Until I said "ENOUGH" and kicked them out of my life and friendship....

Mad Tony
15-10-09, 18:09
David Cameron. I just don't trust him.

And Nick Griffin. For obvious reasons.Why not? Do you mean to say you trust Gordon Brown more!? :p

Oh yeah, Nick Griffin goes without saying. He reminds of Hitler - far-left socialist economic policies, racism and authoritarianism. Do you know another thing I hate about him? His stupid ****ing emulation of Winston Churchill with his "V" sign. What a dumbass. He represents exactly the thing Britain fought against in that war.

For those who don't know what I'm on about

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VGWUrakXts8/ScSQpDbwBjI/AAAAAAAAAC4/vP8vZtbySiU/s320/ngchurchill.gif

What a tool. Churchill would be turning in his grave.

His whole party is a joke. They call anyone who oppose them "loony leftists" yet fail to see that they themselves are socialists.

While we're on the subject of politicians, I can't stand Harriet Harman. I can't stand any of the Labour politicians but she's by far the worst.

TRfan23
15-10-09, 19:23
^ As soon as I saw that pic, I thought it was going to be a movie all about Nick Griffin and his life LOL. Cheesy... Urgh...

I can't stand teachers who think their subject is the best and most important subject ever to grace the earth. musicandartteachers

They're just doing their job ;)

igonge
15-10-09, 19:26
I can't stand teachers who think their subject is the best and most important subject ever to grace the earth. musicandartteachers

the ancient
15-10-09, 19:29
people how think they are soooooo cool and keep saying it
and people how laugh with other people misary or bodyshape

rowanlim
15-10-09, 19:29
Oh I now remember: I can't stand people who cheat. I truly hate people like that. I glare at them & I would say "if you're so lazy that you'd resort to cheating, then you don't deserve to be in university/school". I get SO het up when people whisper during tests.

Grr.

I also hate people who're rude to others & pass off as being stuck up. They pretend they KNOW everything when they don't.

Grr.

ClassicCroft
15-10-09, 19:35
I can,t stand People that talk different online than they are in real life, there is a girl that i know in real life and she is verry normal and all. But online she talks **** and fake. i hate that.

>=\

TR FAN 18
15-10-09, 20:15
I can't stand most celebrities. The ones that REALLY irritate me are Katie Price (Jordan), Peter Andre, Kerry Katona (get the hell off TMF & MTV! :hea:), Paris Hilton and ANYONE from Big Brother.
If I see another magazine ad with Jordan mentioned I'm gonna put my foot through the TV! :mad:
And I DON'T CARE who has had a baby!

LaraCroftRox
15-10-09, 20:51
Racists, homophobes, ageists etc, my grandad, my dad, my school nurse-y person, chavs, people who follow what other people do just to be ''cool'', and most ho-ish celebrities.

GameGlitcher77
15-10-09, 20:55
I don't really hate anyone, but it does get on my last nerves when someone I meet has the same personality or even one similar personality trait that I have.

That just bugs me to no end.>_________<:hea:

xXhayleyroxXx
15-10-09, 21:19
This description completely defines the way my 2 "best friends" used to treat me..... Until I said "ENOUGH" and kicked them out of my life and friendship....

aww that's sad :( its horrible isnt it xx

Lemmie
15-10-09, 21:28
Why not? Do you mean to say you trust Gordon Brown more!? :p

Nah, I don't think Gordon Brown is competant. But I think he has integrity. I don't know about Cameron.

It's going to be tough come the General Election.

Chocola teapot
15-10-09, 21:31
Oh Katie Prince The effink Trollop.

kristi
15-10-09, 22:00
-My literature teacher.She's so slutty,practically just an old bag.My friends say she just keeps an eye on me and treats me well,but she is giving me a "job"(without my approval) as the school designer.She tells me to do various posters and other things for what?Just because her stupid old mind tells her so.And I do them just for my good marks' sake.****.Who said she treats me well?
-My father and my father's sisters.Although they're part of my family,they ruined my true one.My mother is forced to fight them to keep my father beside my family,but those group of evil witches are winning.:mad:

Legends
15-10-09, 22:11
One of my co-workers. He used to be my best friend, then he turned on me, now I can't stand him. I have to work with him every day at work, and my other co-workers dislike him as well. As a person I found out that he's a total fraud, but he is a great worker, which annoys me. I can't do anything about it either, cause I don't want to be the person who is the reason someone is freeze-out... even though I have reason to.

laralives
16-10-09, 00:53

That would be disproved at my school. XD The teacher's most important thing to him is the paycheck. lol

miss.haggard
16-10-09, 01:03
Smelly people.

lacryjr
16-10-09, 01:14
Avril Lavigne. :rolleyes:

Immortalis08
16-10-09, 01:41
Tourists, plain and simple. Its as if the logical side of their brain--nah make that their whole brain ceases to function when they go on vacation.

ihatecold17
16-10-09, 03:57
A girl in my international cuisine class. Her immature, child like behavior really just makes me ill. Shes also a filthy filthy whore and brags about her sexual conquests, which started at age 11 and she details them and talks about how the guys are all about 21 now. She is an idiot who thinks she is the best just because she is part of the after school FCCLA program, so she just does her own thing and whines about everyone else. She is kind of large, which doesn't bother me- but i just wish she wouldnt put pictures of herself in a bikini on facebook. Its mildy repulsive

yay ranting.

MattTR
16-10-09, 04:19
Holy guacamole. I'm glad my thread got the well desired attention it needed, and thanks for all the replies everybody! :D It makes me happy to see it isn't only me that can't stand certain people (some even being themselves).. :whi:

Anyways, it means a lot to me, thanks all! :hug: Keep them rolling. :tmb:

disneyprincess20
16-10-09, 08:53
Oh yeah, Nick Griffin goes without saying. He reminds of Hitler - far-left socialist economic policies, racism and authoritarianism. Do you know another thing I hate about him? His stupid ****ing emulation of Winston Churchill with his "V" sign. What a dumbass. He represents exactly the thing Britain fought against in that war.

Nick Griffin has always reminded me of that fat pig from the animated version of Animal Farm...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/Animal_Farm_1954_Film_Poster.jpg

Johnnay
16-10-09, 09:48
I can not stand ppl who think they're smart about crap when I think it's in their opinion

I can't stand my parents. Nuff said

Dream_Raider
16-10-09, 10:52
I cannot stand ppl whom i call "leeches"- sticking on to ppl just to climb up the popularity ladder.

I cannot stand ppl who cheat in exams...and who expect me to tell them answers just cuz i get good marks and when i dont, say that im a bookworm and a teachers pet....pffft

more later

TRULuverzz
16-10-09, 15:27
well i can't stand some girl who always tries to show me up in front of everyone and she makes me feel i wanna slap her and watch her fall to the ground! we used to go out together like 7 years ago for 1 month then i dumped her cuz she's never honest and really i dnt like gurls anyway

Mad Tony
16-10-09, 16:27
Nick Griffin has always reminded me of that fat pig from the animated version of Animal Farm...

:vlol:

their control of a lot of american businesses and suchNot these conspiracies again. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I can't stand conspiracy theorists. Not really directed at you Johnnay by the way. I'm talking about those pathetic 9/11 "truthers".

iraidt
16-10-09, 16:52
I cant stand people in my country (brazil) and they way they think!
Its all so different from most countries, culture wise and everything wise! I feel like an outsider most of the time! I wish I could move soon :(

LightningRider
16-10-09, 17:16
People who have no reason for their opinion whatsoever. :p