PDA

View Full Version : Obama Dancing with Thalia

LaraLuvrrr
15-10-09, 23:05
I couldn't help but post this XD

Michelle Obama was prolly thinking "mmmmhhmm you gon get it later!" After Obama attempted to dance I think salsa...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RAaNzr2oLkY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RAaNzr2oLkY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

miss.haggard
15-10-09, 23:35
Hes got the sex on his mind... dirty dirty man...

EmeraldFields
15-10-09, 23:48

What man doesn't?:cln:

Lara's home
15-10-09, 23:50
Omg he is such a bad president.

beansontoast
15-10-09, 23:59
Omg he is such a bad president.

I hope you're seriously joking. :rolleyes:

Tony9595
16-10-09, 00:01
Oh my gosh... Thalia :D
I love that girl, My beloved poor girl from the coast who became such the important girl... Marimar :hug:

And now dancing with Obama :vlol:
Cool :D

Lara's home
16-10-09, 00:06
I hope you're seriously joking. :rolleyes:

What's to joke about? Instead of creating world peace, which he is payed for and he is eating dinner, cheating on his wife.

Rai
16-10-09, 00:10
Oh you are kidding. :p

So he has to work 24hr days now,huh? No time for a bite to eat or a dance with a lady who *gasp* isn't his wife. Hardly cheating. They were like a foot apart. :vlol:

I think he is quite a groover. Don't know who Thalia is though.

Paperdoll
16-10-09, 00:12
I lol'ed. So if you have a social life and go to events, you're a bad worker/slacker/whatever?

Are you even serious?

miss.haggard
16-10-09, 00:14
Yeah, I have to agree, Im not the biggest Obama fan, but mans gotta have fun sometime. I do, however, not approve of him dancing with another lady. If I was Michelle, he would be getting a mouthful and be getting to know to couch alot better the next few days.

But thats just me.

EmeraldFields
16-10-09, 00:15
Yeah, I have to agree, Im not the biggest Obama fan, but mans gotta have fun sometime. I do, however, not approve of him dancing with another lady. If I was Michelle, he would be getting a mouthful and be getting to know to couch alot better the next few days.

But thats just me.

It's not like they were slow dancing with his hands on her butt!:vlol:

Lara's home
16-10-09, 00:18
I lol'ed. So if you have a social life and go to events, you're a bad worker/slacker/whatever?

Are you even serious?

Not very.

Tony9595
16-10-09, 00:19
Thalia at her best...
Taking things out of the mud with her mouth :eek:
8-TupUKvOhQ
Embedding disabled :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-TupUKvOhQ

TRhalloween
16-10-09, 00:21
What's to joke about? Instead of creating world peace, which he is payed for and he is eating dinner, cheating on his wife.

lol?

miss.haggard
16-10-09, 00:25
It's not like they were slow dancing with his hands on her butt!:vlol:

I know, but my husband married me. I am the jealous type.

Well ok, Im going to stop myself here because it does not matter. The Obamas are the Obamas and the haggard family is the haggard family.

Different strokes for different folks.

BTW - your AV scared the **** out of me, I thought I was going crazy when she blinked. :D

LaraLuvrrr
16-10-09, 00:31
Don't know who Thalia is though.

She's a very famous latin pop star. From Mexico

Rai
16-10-09, 00:34
^thanks for the info. :)

EmeraldFields
16-10-09, 00:34
I know, but my husband married me. I am the jealous type.

Well ok, Im going to stop myself here because it does not matter. The Obamas are the Obamas and the haggard family is the haggard family.

Different strokes for different folks.

BTW - your AV scared the **** out of me, I thought I was going crazy when she blinked. :D

Don't worry. It does that to everyone!:D

beansontoast
16-10-09, 02:04

One man cannot create world peace alone. He's eating dinner because it's uh, a necessity? Unless you're complaining he gets to eat luscious meals everyday, well, then, I can see your point, otherwise, a brief dance with somebody is considered cheating? I'm sorry, but if his spouse is smiling widely, then, I'm pretty sure she'll beg to differ. And, if she actually was offended, do you think she'll say that to the Press? My post may imply I'm a Obama fan, but I'm not. I really don't like him. I'm just baffled you think he's a bad President because of this mere stupid dance with a singer. It's ludicrous. Give him another couple years at least and let's see if you are right after all.

Just saying.

miss.haggard
16-10-09, 02:14

Wait, whoa. Hold on a second here. I thought he already got the Nobel Peace Prize? Didnt he already create world peace?

... Oh... Wait... :p

Lara's home
16-10-09, 09:47
Wait, whoa. Hold on a second here. I thought he already got the Nobel Peace Prize? Didnt he already create world peace?

... Oh... Wait... :p

<3

iamlaracroft
16-10-09, 10:20

But thats just me.

seriously? our president can't be charming and friendly and dance with someone other than his wife while cameras roll and a million viewers around the world watch?
you'd make your hypothetical president husband sleep on the presidential sofa for that?
sheesh. poor dude.

interstellardave
16-10-09, 10:45
I find it hard to believe that anyone would criticize THIS?! Did anyone see the actual dancing? It's not like he was grinding up against her or anything... they didn't come close to touching or anything, and the whole thing lasted maybe 20 seconds, tops!

Mad Tony
16-10-09, 16:17
Bush dances better.

CerebralAssassin
16-10-09, 16:22
LOL

I'm sure he slept on the couch that night....just for havin dirty dirty thoughts!!:cln:

Larapink
16-10-09, 16:27
:vlol:

Every man has sex and sexual activities on thier mind all the time..:p