PDA

View Full Version : Genies

Alex Shepherd
20-10-09, 02:16
Seriously... It is not a joke thread... Does anybody believe in ghosts?!

HONESTLY I am not really kidding around or anything but I have a really experience about them, look I do believe in them but it's their worlds and never get connected to us, but here when I once were with my friend who just told me that I have been connected to the ghosts because of some weird reaction I did. I just laughed about it and took it as a joke, but he then told me that I am not gonna be good this day and I am going to have a STRONG feeling that someone will be living in me, in my room, and next to me, that I can't explain this feelings, seriously, something bad happen between me and my father, (But it's just realistic, I mean I always get fight with my father) and when I get into my room, my brothers were sleeping, the light turned off and everything was ok until I really felt someone was sleeping behind me and breathing, is it because of the air? , I started to talk to myself, and start shaking, talking about how am I going to die, until I got really stained strongly. I slept and that really took me 3 hours, but I forgot what kind of dreaming I got but something good I think, when I met my friend again, I told him to NEVER tell me that or open this subject again.
He start telling me like this:
"Well!! The only way to run out of it is to have a strong faith, and that will help you, or then, it will turn you to gay if the ghost is a girl and that will affect your reaction, and if it was a male, it's gonna affect your mind into craziness, and stuff..."

EVERYBODY!! Just tell me that my friend is just fooling around, I only need this word "Your friend is fooling around" I really don't like to be in that childish act, but I have a bad feeling about this and thanks.

All what I can say is because of the imagination that I got, it is all a play minded only and nothing more.

Raider Man

ViNi__
20-10-09, 02:42
I do believe in ghosts and things like this...
but...

"Well!! The only way to run out of it is to have a strong faith, and that will help you, or then, it will turn you to gay if the ghost is a girl and that will affect your reaction, and if it was a male, it's gonna affect your mind into craziness, and stuff..."

this is a great joke :(
ghosts don't are male or female, because they don't have a physical body, so, they may appear like a man or a woman, but nothing more than this...
If you're being "tormented" by them, just try to not think in the situation... You must have faith, like your friend said, but not necessary go to the church, pray and make promises (I'm not against this) , you must be a "good person" :)
"Good person" is like...trying to act friendly, and trying to prevent to have fights with others and stuff...
thingies like this :)
-
Don't be afraid of being "controlled", "obsessed" and stuff, cause this don't happen :)
The maximum they can do to you, is to influence your actions... like "that little voice inside your mind"... so, there's no real need to be afraid :)

tombraiderxii
20-10-09, 02:43
Seriously... It is not a joke thread... Does anybody believe in ghosts?!

HONESTLY I am not really kidding around or anything but I have a really experience about them, look I do believe in them but it's their worlds and never get connected to us, but here when I once were with my friend who just told me that I have been connected to the ghosts because of some weird reaction I did. I just laughed about it and took it as a joke, but he then told me that I am not gonna be good this day and I am going to have a STRONG feeling that someone will be living in me, in my room, and next to me, that I can't explain this feelings, seriously, something bad happen between me and my father, (But it's just realistic, I mean I always get fight with my father) and when I get into my room, my brothers were sleeping, the light turned off and everything was ok until I really felt someone was sleeping behind me and breathing, is it because of the air? , I started to talk to myself, and start shaking, talking about how am I going to die, until I got really stained strongly. I slept and that really took me 3 hours, but I forgot what kind of dreaming I got but something good I think, when I met my friend again, I told him to NEVER tell me that or open this subject again.
He start telling me like this:

EVERYBODY!! Just tell me that my friend is just fooling around, I only need this word "Your friend is fooling around" I really don't like to be in that childish act, but I have a bad feeling about this and thanks.

All what I can say is because of the imagination that I got, it is all a play minded only and nothing more.

Raider Man

Your friend is fooling around.
I hope he is. cause this is freaking me out! :eek:

matrix54
20-10-09, 02:43
Not nessasarily ghost, but our energy is just left behind after out physical bodies are left pointless.

can't create energy, nor destroy it. so what else? leave it behind. at least it doesn't take up space :)

ViNi__
20-10-09, 02:48
Not nessasarily ghost, but our energy is just left behind after out physical bodies are left pointless.

can't create energy, nor destroy it. so what else? leave it behind. at least it doesn't take up space :)

true :rolleyes:

_Awestruck_
20-10-09, 02:49
I believe 100% in poltergeists. I've always wanted to go on one of those ghost hunt things where you put a tape recorder in a haunted house and leave it there until the next day and come back and hear what paranormal activity went on in the night. One of my teachers went on one of those and heard some pretty spooky stuff.

gbetch
20-10-09, 03:11
@OP- Your friend is just screwingwith you, your "reactions" can acctually be attributed to the power of suggestion. Your friend says tere is a ghost, you go to bed thinking about it, thus, your mind plays tricks on you. Don't worry about being possesd, that rarely happens and even if you were, its not going to make you gay or crazy (im both but that is a who different story). You just have to remember that ghosts can't hurt you (they are usually just leftover energy from a previouse occupant). I wouldn't worry, just be kind to the ghost (if there is one).

Paddy
20-10-09, 03:17
I believe ghosts are real because Ive seen one in a photo.

Admles
20-10-09, 07:15
No, ghosts are made up

Paddy
20-10-09, 07:20
I beg to differ, ghosts haunted the first house I lived in, from the previous owners who died in an explosion in the shed.

*richietrent*
20-10-09, 10:58
I believe in the paranormal! Lights going off, things opening and closing without any explanations.. love it all. BUT.. there is no way that a ghost or an entity can make you gay, every ghost has an aura with them, and with that aura you can tell what the entities like. I've seen videos on youtube, and even though most of them are fake - i think ive found some good ones!

Right, in this video he takes his dogs outside and theres something in the hallway;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njybUEW4Ls0

This next one i saw first, so i watched them back to front, but this one seriously screwed me over, i couldn't sleep!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r03M4mRR7Bk

Paddy
20-10-09, 11:01
The paranormal happens at my sisters work all the time, mainly at night, ghosts roam the hallways at the Film and Sound Archives.

Librarian
20-10-09, 11:02
I believe in ghosts. My mother and father both saw one at the same time, thinking it to be me. Mum woke up and saw the dark silhouette of a young girl standing by the bed. She told 'me' (the ghost) to go back to bed, and it didn't reply, so she reached over and thumped my Dad awake. He saw her too and was like wtf, so he switched on his lamp and there was nothing there.

Also, my boyfriends ex would apparently get severely nauseated when there were 'spirits' around. She was Japanese and apparently it was a trait passed down the female line of the family. He believed her, and he's not an idiot. Neither are my parents.

So yes, I believe in them. And they freak me the heck out.

Sir Croft
20-10-09, 13:09
I'm not sure if I believe in ghost, but your friend is definitely fooling you around.

Alex Shepherd
20-10-09, 13:45
Well!! I never had a strange feelings like this one before, until he came up and told me about them, then I start having these nightmares...

There are 3 signs for telling you that Ghosts are in contact with you, doctors, scientists, came up with the conclusion that everything is true.

1) If you freaked out for just a second, like you got scared for a second of nothing, it's like your body did that for no reason, it's because of the ghost is behind you.

2) Whenever you feel a strong feeling that someone is sleeping behind you, then it's a ghost is protecting you.

3) Whenever you felt a strange feelings, you feel like your life starts now, or you got born new, and you start feeling everything strange about you and around you, it's because the ghost is already came out from your body.

Well let's try then, when you were taking a shower and you never know that someone is watching you, turning off the water and suddenly you saw a weird creature standing in front of you.

LOOL!! *kidding* I am just fooling around too :p but about the three things that I mentioned are true. Just discuss them with people who know about them and you'll see.

Raider Man

gbetch
20-10-09, 16:10
Well!! I never had a strange feelings like this one before, until he came up and told me about them, then I start having these nightmares...

again, power of suggestion, you go to bed with something on your mind and so you dream about it.

There are 3 signs for telling you that Ghosts are in contact with you, doctors, scientists, came up with the conclusion that everything is true.

Doctors and scientist have no clue what causes the paranormal. There is no way of knowing you have ghosts around

1) If you freaked out for just a second, like you got scared for a second of nothing, it's like your body did that for no reason, it's because of the ghost is behind you.

Again, power of suggestion or your mind playing tricks on you. it is natural to get scared or nervous and for you to jump at nothing, it dost mean there are ghosts. You seem to think ghost are solid beings that occupy a certain space.truth is that they are energy and its usually more of a presence than a specific being.

2) Whenever you feel a strong feeling that someone is sleeping behind you, then it's a ghost is protecting you.

again, just you mind playing tricks on you, there is no specific way to know what a ghost is up to..for all you know, it might just be a cuddly ghost

3) Whenever you felt a strange feelings, you feel like your life starts now, or you got born new, and you start feeling everything strange about you and around you, it's because the ghost is already came out from your body.

wait what? ghost don't posses people...usually. Your not possessed, calm down.

Well let's try then, when you were taking a shower and you never know that someone is watching you, turning off the water and suddenly you saw a weird creature standing in front of you.

imagination and eyes playing tricks

LOOL!! *kidding* I am just fooling around too :p but about the three things that I mentioned are true. Just discuss them with people who know about them and you'll see.

Raider Man

you really need to do some real research on ghost and other such thing before listing rules of contact, there is so little known about the supernatural and i can guarantee you your friend who is telling you this stuff is just trying to freak you out (keep in mid, Halloween is right around the corner)

Lost_Soul
20-10-09, 16:12
Of course I believe in ghosts. There's one at my aunts house (where I'm currently living) who keeps turning the damn lights on all the time, quite helpful at times actually. Don't like it when it opens my bedroom door though.

remote91
20-10-09, 16:42
Why are some people are allowed to post on this forum is beyond me.

Alex Shepherd
20-10-09, 17:36
Of course I believe in ghosts. There's one at my aunts house (where I'm currently living) who keeps turning the damn lights on all the time, quite helpful at times actually. Don't like it when it opens my bedroom door though.

Can I take your ghost? I really don't like to stand up from bed and turn the light off when someone just turned it on and leave while I am sleeping, your ghost will be so useful to turn off the light :D

Raider Man

Lara's home
20-10-09, 17:42
I don't. I can't see the logic in them existing.
I wish they did though, but there's a fine line between fantasy and reality.. At least for me. :p

Lost_Soul
20-10-09, 17:44
Can I take your ghost? I really don't like to stand up from bed and turn the light off when someone just turned it on and leave while I am sleeping, your ghost will be so useful to turn off the light :D

Raider Man

I wish it worked that way. It only turns the light on sometimes, though never when I want to. But maybe with a little training it could be taught... :D

Alex Shepherd
20-10-09, 17:52
I wish it worked that way. It only turns the light on sometimes, though never when I want to. But maybe with a little training it could be taught... :D

OK! :jmp: :ton: :vlol:

Raider Man

Mad Tony
20-10-09, 17:57
Nope, I've never believed in them.

NemesisxAngelus
20-10-09, 17:59
Yes, I do.

adventurerLara
20-10-09, 18:24
I don't believe in ghosts specifically, but within a certain extent I think a spiritual presense, whatever that may be, could exist in one form or another.

LaraLuvrrr
20-10-09, 19:14
I think ghosts exist but are rare.

They're traumatized spirits who get stuck in this plane.

Nerd For Life
20-10-09, 19:33
Wasn't there a ghost thread recently?

Minimus
20-10-09, 19:36
I don't believe in ghosts, afterlife's or the paranormal.

Alex Shepherd
21-10-09, 09:59
I don't believe in ghosts, afterlife's or the paranormal.

Strange, It's not because of you don't believe, like I can disbelief the end wall of the universe, we never imagine how much its big since it never ends, but what if the end wall exists, the same as for ghosts, they explained it, but never be seen, we don't say the word "I don't believe" it's "We never know." and the question follows.

Raider Man

Paddy
21-10-09, 10:01
Just because some dont believe it doesnt make it untrue, if I had proof I have seen them Id show it, it is on a photo but I got no clue where it is. It was almost like a white vortex type thing, didnt see it from real spot but on the camera a strange white vortex thing showed up on the photo.

Punaxe
21-10-09, 10:53
Let me tell you the scientific take on ghosts as far as I'm aware of it. I am no expert here and I don't know much about it so if anyone can elaborate or prove me wrong please do, but as far as I know there's also simply not much research done on the topic. One of my professors claims this is because of a bias in the scientific community, where people simply don't want to publish anything about this subject. Anyway.

It concerns the power of the human mind, psychokinesis and poltergeists.

At some point a relative lot of research was done in the realm of the paranormal but none yielded any results, safe for one: the research with random number generators (RNG). An RNG is a physical device that continuously, randomly generates one of two possible outcomes, for example a 0 or a 1. This was visualized through rows of lights (much like a computer screen nowadays): at first, the middle light was on. If a 0 was generated, on the next row, the light to the left of the original light went on, if a 1 was generated, the light to the right. As such there would be a moving, fluctuating line of lights. Because there was equal chance of a 0 or 1, the line would remain pretty much centred.
Researchers then asked people to influence the line. They asked them to "want the line to go to the right". And apparently, this actually worked. With no other current explanation than the power of consiousness, the RNG started generating a significant amount of 1s rather than 0s.

In Evidence for Consciousness-Related Anomalies in Random Physical Systems, Radin and Nelson (1989) published their meta-analysis of all such experiments done and wrote in their conclusion:

The overall effect size obtained in experimental conditions cannot be adequately explained by methodological flaws or selective reporting practices. Therefore, after considering all of the retrievable evidence, published and unpublished, tempered by all legitimate criticisms raised to date, it is difficult to avoid the conclusion that under certain circumstances, consciousness interacts with random physical systems. Whether this effect will ultimately be established as an overlooked methodological artifact, as a novel bioelectrical perturbation of sensitive electronic devices, or as an empirical contribution to the philosophy of mind, remains to be seen.
(Emphasis mine.)

This effect is called psychokinesis, basically the interaction that consciousness can have with physical systems. It appears to be possible for the human mind to influence the physical world.

A Dutch university has a professor in scientific parapsychology. The sources get somewhat shady here but it is believed that the phenomenon of poltergeists is actually a special version of the effect seen in RNG experiments. Some people, it is assumed, are more capable of psychokinesis than others, and rather than having a ghost throwing objects around and making noises, it is actually the power of this specially-capable person's consciousness doing this. This theory has been tested by placing RNGs in the room where the "hauntings" happen, and indeed, a significant sequence of apparently non-random numbers was recorded during the "hauntings", which only happened when certain persons were present.

Furthermore, the Global Consciousness Project (http://noosphere.princeton.edu/) of Princeton University has put a huge number of RNGs everywhere around the world and says to have seen the effect happen on a large scale. At big, worldwide events such as 9/11, a significant change, not otherwise explainable, is said to have been recorded.

So in summary it seems, for as far as we can measure today, that human consciousness is capable of influencing the physical world around us, which would explain the effects seen on RNGs, both on small-scale and global scale, and it would explain the poltergeist phenomenon.

Rai
21-10-09, 11:16
I believe in ghosts. My mother and father both saw one at the same time, thinking it to be me. Mum woke up and saw the dark silhouette of a young girl standing by the bed. She told 'me' (the ghost) to go back to bed, and it didn't reply, so she reached over and thumped my Dad awake. He saw her too and was like wtf, so he switched on his lamp and there was nothing there.

I had a similar experience when I woke to see my 'son' kneeling by my bed so I told him to go back to bed and he got up and went into the hall but then disappeared. He wasn't my son as he wasn't wearing pyjamas but shorts and a shirt with braces, 1940s style.

So yeah, I believe in ghosts. I've felt their presence and heard things too, enough to convince me anyway.

But, Alex, I think your friend is trying to mess with your head.

tonyme
21-10-09, 12:44
I don't believe in ghosts.

Azerutan
21-10-09, 12:47
I am a ghost - I might be haunting you tonight :mis: and naked...

(...)

:p

Chocola teapot
21-10-09, 13:03
Oh dear... I'll be waiting.

Yeah I beleive in ghosts.

irjudd
21-10-09, 13:23
[...]

A fascinating set of experiments, the likes of which I hadn't heard about before. Thanks for posting about this PwnAxe :tmb:

As for ghosts? No I don't think so. The idea that something else floats out of you after death and hangs around to 'spook' people is just silly. In fact, it's quite interesting to note that the concept of a separate spirit or soul that lives after death (and thus may become a ghost or poltergeist) is actually an ancient Babylonian ('pagan' if you will) doctrine that was infused into Catholicism, it is thought that this happened when a third-century theologian by the name of Origen converted to Christianity after having been a Platonist and also subscribed to some Stoic teachings.

I'm sure this infusion into such a large and influential group had a lot to do with the worldwide adoption of such an idea, and by extension the worldwide fear of ghosts.

NemesisX13X
21-10-09, 17:08
Not exactly "ghosts" but yeah, they do exist, if you get possessed by one, they'd ruin your life just like they did with me and my mother. Woo.

Alex Shepherd
21-10-09, 17:12
Note to everyone and to the mod:

I am so sorry, I didn't mean ghosts, I mean about Jennis, PLEASE Any mod change the subject to the word "Jennis"

NemesisX13X
21-10-09, 17:14
Oh yeah, those, dude, those are totally real. :)

Rai
21-10-09, 17:19
What is "Jennis"?

And don't tell me to Google, I did and came up with nada. :p

NemesisX13X
21-10-09, 17:20
What is "Jennis"?

And don't tell me to Google, I did and came up with nada. :p

err.. its in Arabic. :p
Those spirit thingies that live in a parallel universe, but we encounter them a bunch of times through-out our lives. Oh, and trust me, they suck. :p

the ancient
21-10-09, 17:22

Also, my boyfriends ex would apparently get severely nauseated when there were 'spirits' around. She was Japanese and apparently it was a trait passed down the female line of the family. He believed her, and he's not an idiot. Neither are my parents.

So yes, I believe in them. And they freak me the heck out.

OMG that is soooo creapy espesiatly the one of your parents i believe a bit in them but these things freak me out

Rai
21-10-09, 17:25
err.. its in Arabic. :p
Those spirit thingies that live in a parallel universe, but we encounter them a bunch of times through-out our lives. Oh, and trust me, they suck. :p

Oh well, in that case I have no idea if they're real or not and I can't believe or disbelieve in something I didn't know about - 'till now. :p Thanks for explaining.

NemesisX13X
21-10-09, 17:26
Oh well, in that case I have no idea if they're real or not and I can't believe or disbelieve in something I didn't know about - 'till now. :p Thanks for explaining.

You're welcome, it's all written in the Qu'ran, so, there's proof. :pi:

Alex Shepherd
21-10-09, 19:44
Oh yeah, those, dude, those are totally real. :)
Yeah I know... :eek:

You're welcome, it's all written in the Qu'ran, so, there's proof. :pi:

It appears firstly in Bible...

irjudd
21-10-09, 19:45
Where?

jackles
21-10-09, 19:57
Would that be genies? or D'jinn that you are talking about?

tonyme
21-10-09, 19:59
It appears firstly in Bible...

Huh?

jackles
21-10-09, 20:03
wiki is your friend (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie) or fiend as the case may be.

Alex Shepherd
21-10-09, 20:06
Where?

Would that be genies? or D'jinn that you are talking about?

Huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie

Raider Man

irjudd
21-10-09, 20:12
Oh, well now this topic has taken a new meaning. First ghosts, then some lady named Jenni and now demons. :pi:

Tommy123
21-10-09, 20:20
I believe in ghosts, mainly beacuse i have had things happen in my life that makes me fully believe

tonyme
21-10-09, 20:36
I still don't get where it's written about in the Bible?

Alex Shepherd
21-10-09, 21:35
Oh, well now this topic has taken a new meaning. First ghosts, then some lady named Jenni and now demons. :pi:

What?! I mistaken first yes, it's about Jennis, but what? Lady? irjudd! I think you misunderstand something, Demons are Jennis, but the Jennis that are the bad ones.

I still don't get where it's written about in the Bible?

Jennis are demons Tony but the good one who punish people for not getting along or don't believe in God...

Raider Man

seashell093
21-10-09, 21:37
Ghost Hunters is an excellent show it makes you believe in ghosts even if you don't :eek: :p

Alex Shepherd
21-10-09, 21:41
Ghost Hunters is an excellent show it makes you believe in ghosts even if you don't :eek: :p

EVERYTHING about this show is a fake... ;) I just discovered everything and that took me months.

Raider Man

irjudd
21-10-09, 22:05
Wait... good demons?

Chocola teapot
21-10-09, 22:06
I'm A genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way! ;)

Lmao.

Lavinder
21-10-09, 22:07
I'm A genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way! ;)

Lmao.

Just singing this song lol.

NemesisxAngelus
21-10-09, 22:07
Why do I get some Hindi misheard lyric inside my head now? :pi:

Joely-Moley
21-10-09, 22:12
Genies? :confused:

Alex Shepherd
21-10-09, 22:25
Wait... good demons?

Genies? :confused:

AHHHH!!! AGAIN!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinns

Joely-Moley
21-10-09, 22:27
I was just confused because I thought I was imaging things when the thread title had changed...Sorry.

-DaNnEe..
21-10-09, 22:28
Lmfao. From Ghosts to Genies. How did that come about?

Alex Shepherd
21-10-09, 22:35
Hey Danee! Can you please read all the posts in this thread?
Thank you.

Raider Man

-DaNnEe..
21-10-09, 22:41
^ Cba.

Shark_Blade
22-10-09, 00:09
People try to relate just about anything peculiar with ghosts, which is just silly imo.

larafan25
22-10-09, 00:29
OMG there is something living in you:O

a ghost got you pregnant!:O

Chocola teapot
22-10-09, 00:29
I Love the genie thread.
Wasn't it the ghost thread? :vlol:

tonyme
22-10-09, 07:03
NOT genies!!!

Genies are those creatures that come out of lamps and that you wish 3 wishes to!
Alex Shepherd means some creatures in Muslim culture but I don't know how to say their name... I guess he's the only one who can explain that. I can't help, I'm not Muslim!

Alex Shepherd
22-10-09, 09:34
Jinn

Jane: air objects can have different forms shape the minds and the understanding and ability to work hard, and they are unlike humans, one said to him "Reaping," and said it was named so because it sees no fear, the three varieties was narrated with a hasan al-Tabari Khushani that Al said the Prophet (jinn three varieties have wings flying in the air and type Hayat and class and solve Izanon). The Muslims are unanimously of the view that the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him envoy to the jinn and mankind will is an envoy to the Almighty God said in his wise book (and the Qur'an was revealed to him is to hit Ondhirkm) Al cattle 19.

Some people believe the existence of metaphysical creatures called jinn and people who think that supernatural powers to the jinn and the jinn able to see the people and harm them, although non-physical objects jinn and able to shape the form that you want. And the world perceived that we see and live the strange and wonderful how the world is hidden from the eyes, which do not see the unseen, who is hidden from the sight of, the human soul bred on exploration and research in the supernatural worlds as hidden without ancient peoples, as set out in the heavenly books or, as recounted by storytellers and quacks and many other things, the jinn the company, the trouble they caused them, and that it was recognized that the human subject to risks and diseases and a few cleared him of life and live without disturbances, falls prey to the illusion his mind and the jinn. And expanded the complaint department of mental illnesses and diseases, epilepsy Some people attributed most of the world of demons and devils, making the people confused and some of them fell prey to delusions and charlatans shed, and this is due the prosperity of the Kingdom of fortune-tellers and palm readers and other people of their complacency and ignorance of, not behind these ignorant people only loss and evil, There is no disease but with medication, and disease the remedy for ignorance of science.

Believe in the Jinn

Jinn belief that there is a very old, which is known in mythology, the world is Mahtjbp life from the eyes of human beings. This is called science (Demonlogy), refers to the science and the devil (in Greek), and this knowledge as defined by Encyclopaedia Britannica in a study looking demons and beliefs concerning them, looking in the doctrine of the existence of jinn in the Islamic world. Since the Islamic religion differentiate between the meaning of the jinn and the devil. Valjn not demons within the meaning of Islam, but demons are a special category of jinn disobey God and the whisper of the people. Denied many of the philosophers and their presence and said that to be the Jinn in religious books is the evil desires of humans, and malignant forces, and the flood of angels is to be good as they claim.

Denied a range of people and their denial of full and some of them claimed that what is meant is the lives of the planets, but this is close to the fantasy, and Muslims from the jinn said, explains the kind of person they are faceless people behind in their faith and disbelief, and their own good and evil, said Dr. Mohamed Bahi in writing in the the interpretation of Al-Jinn The Jinn are to be angels, angels and Valjn has one world there is no difference between them.

He claimed a group of modernists that the jinn are germs and microbes that cause people to diseases revealed by science and that recently they are a myth and has no basis, Valjn physical presence of intelligent life mentioned in the heavenly books, and other germs from the living creature, physical, and spread the idea that the jinn are transfer of the plague in ancient times, some people at the present time do not believe the existence of the jinn.

But the fact that the jinn created another company, but not the world of angels and spirits. And between the jinn and mankind as a common basis in terms of unfair to the mind and the will and capacity to choose the path of good and evil, and in terms of reference and worship as defined in the Quran,: ((I created the jinn and mankind except to worship Me)) Winnowing Winds Surah, verse 56, and saying: ( (and Demons have created by the toxins from the fire)) Al-Hijr verse 27. Ford mentioned word jinn and demons, 32 times in the Koran, while the devil is mentioned 87 times in the Koran, Satan said 11 times in the Koran.

In conclusion, the jinn third world non-humans and angels, they are rational creatures and never are not aware of the symptoms of disease or bacteria, they are not of charlatans, but they are expensive to create worship and evidence that many of the Torah and the Bible and the Koran, have been recognized by many people, because they News frequently for the prophets and messengers, and the public to acknowledge them and deny them their existence as they are denied a range of Muslim and Kalmatzlp Jahamiyyah and others, although many of those who see them and hear them do not know Jane, but they claim they were men or men of unknown space, etc., and not seeing them is not surprising has been scientifically proven inability of the neighborhoods to see everything but the bees see ultraviolet and invisible rights, and is therefore sensitive to the sun in cloudy weather, and a bird owl see the mouse in the dark of night Albhim, therefore we do not see Jenna Kalhmar Some districts see them and the dog, It was reported in the books of the Muslims and the Sunna of the Prophet in Musnad Ahmad from the true attribution raised Jaber as saying: (When you hear the dogs barking and donkeys braying at night, Vtaoma Allah from Satan, they do not see what you see). The heavenly books told us to harness the jinn of the Prophet Solomon, were doing a lot of work needs power, capacity and superior skills and mentioned in the Koran as saying: (and to Solomon the wind Gduha month Ruahha month Oslana an eye diameter and the jinn who works in his hands with the permission of his Lord and Ezg them about the suffering of ours we make taste treat), Saba verse 12. And Ibn Taymiyyah said in al-Fataawa 19/10: (did not violate one of the Muslim communities in the existence of jinn, and that Muhammad is God sent to them, and the majority of communities to prove the infidels of the jinn, The People of the Book of the Jews and the Christians, coupled with their understanding of Muslims such as the adoption, but found them to deny this, as there are Muslims who deny that ...).

Elves and the creation of origin

God created the jinn from fire and the first is the father SOMIAH elves "needed to guide", which called for committees to be dubious land and dwell in the land before the creation of Adam, as stated in the Koran as saying: (We created man from sounding clay from mud molded, and created him by the Demon of Fire toxins) Al-Hijr, verses 26-27.

When God dwell land poisoned and shed the blood of some of the angels God sent to them, and spent them, and took them to the high heavens, Satan became like the angels worship God and obey his orders and departed from the prohibitions.

And stayed on the ground portion of the jinn, fled to the caves and mountains at the bottom of seas and oceans, and took some of the sites which they breed and live, and what fell on earth, the development and manufacture of submarines and aircraft and ships, and toured the land and moved from Mchargaha to the West of the world, and began to pose a threat to the existence of Gin to go to their sites, Vohaboh. This verse in response to the angels who said that while they know the unseen in the Qur'an: (The Lord said to the angels: I will create a Khalifa in the earth where they Otdjal of mischief therein and shed blood, while we are swimming Bhmdk and cherish you said I know what you do not know) Al-Baqarah, verse 30 .

Angels are they based on what happened from SOMIAH and his descendants from the commission of sin before the creation of Adam Abu humans.

After God created Adam and commanded the angels to prostrate to him, the devil and grow back to its original state. Lucifer refused prostration, thinking he's better than Adam because it is a creature of fire and Adam from the dust Fsy is Lord. Aftrdh God of mercy, but the devil asked to provide him and his descendants in the old until the day of resurrection of retaliation from Adam that God gave him and began to consist of a new world of demons. We have mentioned the story last word in the Quran where he said the devil: (Onzerni said the Day of Resurrection) Al-norms, verse 14, God answered him: (You said of the theorists, the Day of appointed time), 15,16 verses of Surat customs.

Created them and the origin of the fire as stated in many verses, and demons are one of the jinn and Satan, was narrated in the books of Biography of the Prophet that the devil is in the form of Sheikh Najdi, when meeting the infidels in the Seminar House to discuss the propagation of Islam, referred to by the Prophet Muhammad to kill, imprison or eject of Mecca. Hasan al-Basri said: It was not the devil of the angels blink of an eye. The proof is the verse in the Qur'an: (We said to the angels prostrate to Adam, they fell prostrate, except Satan was a jinn Vvsag for command of his Lord and his descendants Ovttakdhunh parents of Donny you are an enemy of the evil doers instead), Surat Al-Kahf, verse 50, also reported in the books of hadeeth in Saheeh Muslim that Prophet Mohammed as saying that the angels are created from light, and the jinn were created from fire, and Adam was created from clay.

The question is whether the devil is the origin of the jinn, or is one of them? The opinion was the last show and explained because it comes in the verse: (but the devil was of the jinn), but there is the view of Ibn Taymiyah, where he says that the devil out of the jinn as Adam out of humans, (Total Fataawa, 4 / 235, 346). Masoudi says: What is said of the news in the principle of creation is made by law and taken back for advances, and the rest of the past, Fberna them as received from the Olvazam and found in their books. Shahristani recounted in the first book on the sects and denominations story about Mary commentator on the four Gospels, and are mentioned in the Torah in the form of sporadic debate between Satan and the angels after the command to prostrate to Adam, the commentator said at the closing of the Gospels: God revealed to him by the marquees glory and pride, you devil you what knew me, even introduced me to learn that I do not ask what I do. And thus fell suspicious of Satan.

The fact Gin

Gin the name of the race and taking one, meaning hidden or disguised or invisible. Which can be called a secret world in general. It is said in Arabic Jane darkest night, in other words, Paradise is the garden and called the committee to cover it, are absent from the minds of the severity of her beauty, and the Islamic faith means the word jinn rational creatures conscious expensive material objects, share life on this planet, the fact they are the jinn, such as sex charge human beings to worship, and therefore have various religions like humans Among them are Muslims, including Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and so on. And are present among us, with all this massive presence Izahmona our understanding of our planet we humans, in whom resides permanently in our own homes and in our rooms or lounges, including demons, home to witches, infidels and harm people and some of them resides in the empty areas Kasahari and others, there is no evidence of their presence material and offspring and Benianhm only religious books, but appeared in the recent attempts to contact them through research and discoveries of modern and remains under these attempts fail, where the spread of offices in the world of men chased the so-called evil spirits, and resorting to the means to expel the jinn strange devil of brains infected with mad, or to expel them from homes and inhabited houses and other illusions that have fallen as a result of ignorance, (and Ootim of science only slightly).

In the books of Islamic jurisprudence, it is claimed to talk to the jinn or befriend it or violate it invalidate his testimony in court is not taken to his words, the loss of his mind, because this property is not in a position to only one of the people of the prophets, the dignity of God to them, and therefore all the stories made up about the jinn and demons in the religious books are the storytellers of the fabric of imagination and exaggeration by some scientists ignorant people the truth in the words of the Qur'an: ((It is the tribe see you from where you see that We have made the devils parents of those who do not believe)) He has abandoned the verse 27, man does not see the jinn in their true that created them, but you may see them in other ways Mottagsudain her or them to mind, as for some Almshuren spiritual or intermediaries.

I mentioned the picture of the head devil in the Qur'an saying: (It's a tree sprouting out of the hell, like a pearl heads of devils), Surat Ranks and stable this in mind for the ugly image. Is the Koran speaks about something that is not the head? It was the Some Some Religions away from Islam (Not Muslims) in the Middle Ages depict the devil in the form of a black man with a beard brushes and raised eyebrows and mouth spit with flames and horns and Odilav and tail, is considered one of these picture? The truth is they've created by divine books, and denied their presence only atheists and some deniers of divine religions, even fill the people in the last period of the alleged conjuring world and is only two of the jinn wrote the articles in different languages and published in magazines and foreign, and then guided them wise that lies and falsehood and imposture and deception and the lives they bring only the alleged demons from the world of the jinn, which told us about the heavenly books. The existence of this phenomenon and the faith of the civilized world will prevail Scientists are still looking at the life sciences and discuss what they call the supernatural and call it science Albarrasaikologi, or the science of touching the devil.

Raider Man

Alex Shepherd
22-10-09, 09:38
Types of jinn

Speak classical Arabic literature from the jinn and types recalled the statement and the identification, including:

* Jin, and reap the form.
* Amer collected Ammar.
* Satan and demons gathered.
* Giant and collecting visor
* Goblin combining demons.

well-known personalities of the jinn

He reported that the jinn Demeiri races, including the pure jinn who does not eat nor drink nor sleep and breed in the world, including races eat and drink and he mentioned was Taatnakh locks them in:

* Or AlDowes
* Saali Sallop form or Salap.
* Ogres
* Alqtarb
* Buao
* Aisha Guendicp

Categories for names above the jinn when people only, and there is no evidence to show the reality of these names, does not mean that the fact of its existence only in the myths of the popular stories that are open to ordinary people, like the story of Aladdin and the magic lamp or genie lamp and generally did not respond to these names mentioned in a trusted source, only one word for devil or imp login that has been mentioned in the heavenly books. And linguistically called for a single harvest and Jenna want to bring the homes of those who live with people said Amer, who was the subject of children and boys was the spirit or souls, the devil was called malignant, if increased malignancy and evil was the giant, the forces of the work of the devil called business. And mentioned in the Arabic literature that they perceive in the form of animals and beasts and some of them are perceived rights and that two of the eye does not really damage him, and imagine the jinn mentioned in the form of a black cat and a black dog, but are mentioned in the literature as well as the Middle Ages in Europe the image of Satan that he has a beard brushes and two horns and a black head and so on as stated in the Encyclopedia of modern p. 357.

Jinn in Islamic beliefs

Muslims gather on the establishment and existence was contained in the Koran (The Demons have created by the toxins from the fire) (Al-Hijr: 27) and exist in the Qur'an on behalf of Al-Jinn: Al-Jinn The reading of some of the prominent specialists of the Koran to people touched by the elves to get them out and occurs in the address harvesting and incontestable. In this matter and received many stories were recorded by some well-known elders no doubt learning, but this door and large can not mention here of the many exaggerations and fantasies in it.

Evidence from the Qur'an

* (O jinn and mankind pain Iotkm Russell you trim you My Signs and Indhironkm to meet this day they have seen for ourselves and Grthm life and witnessed for themselves that they were disbelievers) Al Cattle, verse 130.
* (The Demons have created by the toxins from the fire) Al-Hijr verse 27.
* (If we wanted to gave all the same, but inspired him to the right of me to say That I will fill Hell with jinn and all the people) Al-Sajdah verse 13.
* (I created the jinn and mankind except to worship) Thareyat Sura, verse 56.
* (O jinn and mankind that you can be Tnfzu of the heavens and the earth Fanfzu Tnfdhun not only with authority) Al-Rahman, verse 33.
* (Say revealed to me that a group of jinn listened they said, Lo! Heard strange Quran) Al-Jinn, verse 1.
* (Whisperer who withdraws from the evil (4) who whispers in people's hearts (5) of jinn and men (6)) Al-Nas verses 4, 5, and 6

These verses and other evidence of the existence of jinn and some conditions, the Koran does not speak for something that exists and we know them is a house for us and our understanding if we do not see them Vgmp willed by God, as mentioned in the Holy cause Asttaarham from our eyes by saying: (O Children of Adam Evtnnkm not obey the devil is also the director Paradise of them tends to Bashma Erihma Suathma to see you that is a tribe of where you see that We have made the devils parents of those who do not believe) Al norms, verse 27.

Evidence from the Sunnah of the Prophet

* Narrated in Saheeh Muslim from Ibn Masood said: "(we were with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him one night Vvkdnah Valtmsnah in the valleys and coral, and said: Osttir or assassinated, Fbtna people a night of folk, and when we are if it came from before we told you, Hira Messenger of God and lost you did not Tbannak Nagdk Fbtna people a night by the people, he said peace be upon him: the jinn came to need so I went with them recited the Koran, Ibn Masood said: Hence, to us, peace be upon him, Vorana monuments and the effects of fire ...) Sahih Muslim explain the nuclear, 4 / 170.
* It was narrated from Sahih Muslim, Musnad Imam Ahmad that the Prophet Muhammad, said: "(created angels from light, and the creation of the elves from the fire, and the creation of Adam, as you describe) Sahih Muslim to explain nuclear 18/123.

Evidence of the mind

The mind does not preclude the presence of absent from the worlds of awareness and okay, because it proved the existence of many things in this universe are not seen by rights, but their presence felt, and do not see the rights for everything from materialism does not require non-existent, although the reasoning would not see the thing was not present valid and should be already for the wise rely on what is considered sane in this world than in the presence of the material and physical forces and material unknown, and what was disclosed and other bacteria, and because we have studied Alkuazrat and the stars and the world of astronomy, the science of human rights has not encompassed all varieties of life in the universe, (Ootim of science and only a little) , Surat Al-Isra verse 85, and the presence of other worlds containing varieties of life we do not know is not sufficient evidence to inform the mind of all the universe. This is concerned with many universities in the world in science research Albarrasaikologi, or demonic possession, as perceived by Muslims, for example, Corningen University and City College in New York and England continue to the British School of Spiritual Science research in this science, as well as spiritual College Edinburgh, University of London has become the Laboratory research is called (National Research Laboratory spiritual leader), and issued a weekly newspaper describes the latest research in this area, while in France it facing the International Institute for behind the soul.

As the flame is composed of thermal and electromagnetic waves and light and the jinn, a creature of fire and therefore can be interpreted many of the phenomena related to the Jinn because they are creatures of the waves or the electromagnetic wave associated with the world is not known to us clearly, the question is how can control the jinn in the human mind, or affect which, of course, can not answer that only by reference to the views of scientists in the science of electromagnetic research and who have studied the effects of electromagnetic waves on the human body, including an article by Professor Yves Rocard world the French hydrogen bomb research has indicated that sixth sense in humans and extraordinary capacity to transfer information remotely and vision Remote Kalastjla visual and other can be explained with electromagnetic fields.

It is well known scientifically that the human brain can be affected by electromagnetic waves, and as the jinn created of fire, a view hard for the people of religions and the fire is an energy beam, and therefore the waves generally have an impact on the minds of human beings and thus can be explained by the influence of demonic whispering waves on the mind and other phenomena alien to the world of the jinn in humans. But we must all believe that the jinn are not as able to control the human mind and not what God made man his successor in the ground, then that man must deal with this obsessive-sponsor once said God Almighty said (that Kid Devil was weak)

why nominated fairy

Asttaarham named Jana from the eyes, they see the people and we can not see them, and this fact is known directory and the Koran say: (It is the tribe see you from where you see that We have made the devils parents of those who do not believe) He has abandoned the verse 27, meaning that man does not see the jinn image created by the real, but you may see them in other ways Mottagsudain her or are of the mind, as for some Almshuren.

Food and drink at the Gin

Narrated in Sahih Muslim from Ibn Umar that the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said: (If any of you eat Vliokl his right hand, and if drinking may drink with his right hand, the devil eats with his left hand and drinks with his left hand), and Musnad Ahmad that the Prophet Muhammad said: (from eating with his left hand to eat with the devil, and drinking with his left hand to drink with the devil).

In Musnad Imam Ahmad also narrated from the Prophet Muhammad said: (If the man entered his house, recalled the name of Allah while entering and while feeding, he said the devil: you are not sleeping in a dinner here, but income did not mention the name of God when he entered, he said: realized overnight, but did not mention the name of God when his food, he said: realized overnight and dinner), was harming nor reciprocating harm Saheeh Muslim, in which the texts of the books of Biography of the Prophet explicit indication that the jinn and devils eat and drink.

Jinn eat dung and bones In Saheeh al-Bukhaari from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet Muhammad ordered him to come to him for cleaning stones and said to him: (not coming to me and how great droppings), - the end of an interview by al-Bukhaari here - and when he asked Abu Huraira the Prophet Mohammed after the mystery of prohibition on the bone and Alrotp He said: (the food of the jinn, and that a delegation from the donkey Jane Nisibis Vsoloni intake, Vdaot God for them: and not pass Brotp greatness not only found their food). In Sunan al-Tirmidhi, on the correct attribution of Abdullah bin Masood said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (not Tstnjua manure, and bone, it increased your brothers of the jinn) and in Saheeh Muslim from Ibn Mas'ud: The Prophet Muhammad said: (the jinn came to unnecessary So I went with him, I recited the Quran to them), and asked him, said intake (you every bone on the name of God, lies in your hands, and more what is meat, and all pellets are fodder for Dwabkm). The Messenger of God: (not Tstnjua by your brothers, they eat).

Mating

Marriage is found among the jinn for breeding, which are known to marry as stated in the text of the Koran, saying: (not before them, not once Itmthn Jean) Al-Rahman, verse 56, has claimed people they do not get married and this view overruled clear evidence in the Qur'an and Sunnah, as shown verses the suitability of mates, some people have tried to access how the marriage of the company, this is an illusion is real to the difference of sex between humans and the jinn, but the scholars to go into these issues and explained the saying: (If you find a pregnant woman was said to your husband? said: "Corruption of the jinn Victher ), and has denied Muslim scholars and some of them said permissible, but if it got between mankind and the jinn marriage, how we decide what we do not see, but this section comes from the evil of many, and how this harmony between the races Mtkhalvp wisdom in the creation of marriage becomes null and void, and claimed some of the ignorant and received in people now, and ask who does this a legitimate rule helpless can not escape it, even it happened because we have created tribunals to adjudicate marriage jinn and mankind which is copiously because it is purely imagination of the fabric of retribution and quacks.

Sorry for the English Language

Raider Man

Minimus
24-10-09, 00:35
Strange, It's not because of you don't believe, like I can disbelief the end wall of the universe, we never imagine how much its big since it never ends, but what if the end wall exists, the same as for ghosts, they explained it, but never be seen, we don't say the word "I don't believe" it's "We never know." and the question follows.

Raider Man

No, I do not believe. ;)

Jo269976
24-10-09, 00:46
"Well!! The only way to run out of it is to have a strong faith, and that will help you, or then, it will turn you to gay if the ghost is a girl and that will affect your reaction...

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/19026/801356-lolwut_1__super.jpg

Alex Shepherd
28-10-09, 16:16
Is that one of the Gennis...
RUN AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Raider Man

-DaNnEe..
28-10-09, 16:26
^ Eh?