PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Games on Demand- TRL

TR_chick89
29-10-09, 16:42
I was just posting this to see if anyone has seen Legend on Xbox 360's Games on Demand yet. I know the feature is relatively new, but I have yet to find it. I have searched under games starting with the letter "T" and looking under "Action and Adventure." So can anyone tell me if they have it or have found it there?

]{eith
29-10-09, 20:57
Yes, I have it. Odd that you can't find it - I'm looking at it right now under Game Marketplace > Games on Demand > All 360 Games > T> Tomb Raider Legend.

Phlip
29-10-09, 20:58
It could possibly be under "L" since it was called Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.

TR_chick89
30-10-09, 03:30
Phlip: you may be right. I'll go check that out here soon.

Spong
30-10-09, 03:36
Nope, Phlip's wrong. I'm looking at Tomb Raider Legend right now too and, just as ]{eith said, it's listed under "T". In fact, it's the ONLY game listed under "T".

But don't bother buying it from that, it's a rip-off. I bought the game nearly a fortnight ago for the 360 and paid 5 for it brand new. That's with a box and instructions. Why pay 19.99 for a digital download with no box and (physical) instructions?

TR_chick89
30-10-09, 15:21
I was just merely curious to know about it really. I'm planning on going to GameStop and getting a used copy which is roughly around $20. Anyways, that's all I wanted to know.

stereopathic
30-10-09, 15:28
i hate that to get all achievements in TRL, you have to download & complete TRA as if it's an expansion. that was like a $40 download last time i looked.

Spong
30-10-09, 16:30
i hate that to get all achievements in TRL, you have to download & complete TRA as if it's an expansion. that was like a $40 download last time i looked.

I've heard that before but it's not true. If I look at my achievements on the Dashboard, TRL is listed as one of the games I've completed (obtained all 1000 gamer points/achievements for) and I've not downloaded the Anni episodes. It doesn't even list the Anni episodic achievements. The same applies to Resi 5. I don't own the Versus Mode DLC, yet it is still listed as having the been completed.

But on the subject of the Anni episodes, anyone who downloads them through Legend is being robbed of 750 gamer points because the game on disc has the full 1000.

stereopathic
30-10-09, 17:02
I've heard that before but it's not true. If I look at my achievements on the Dashboard, TRL is listed as one of the games I've completed (obtained all 1000 gamer points/achievements for) and I've not downloaded the Anni episodes. It doesn't even list the Anni episodic achievements. The same applies to Resi 5. I don't own the Versus Mode DLC, yet it is still listed as having the been completed.

But on the subject of the Anni episodes, anyone who downloads them through Legend is being robbed of 750 gamer points because the game on disc has the full 1000.

i guess it's different in the UK then, you lucky devils. mine lists it as 1000/1250 gamerscore. i have the 1000 for TRA as well. so for TRL to appear as a completed game on my profile, i have to buy TRA again through TRL for the lousy 250 points. it's a total rip-off.

http://www.pylontemple.com/images/tr/trl-achievements.jpg
^:(