PDA

View Full Version : Achievement mistake - 360

Szizoli
30-10-09, 16:43
I've completed all 1000 achievement points but my dashboard showing me 1000/1250

:confused::confused::confused:

What are the more 250 points for??

Super Badnik
30-10-09, 16:49
Is this Legend or Underworld? As Underworld has the DLC achievements. Legend also has Anniversary achiements as you can download Anni via Legend but they shouldn't show up on the dashboard.

Szizoli
30-10-09, 17:09
Is this Legend or Underworld? As Underworld has the DLC achievements. Legend also has Anniversary achiements as you can download Anni via Legend but they shouldn't show up on the dashboard.

It's Legend because I'm in the Legend topic. :D
Oh thanks, but it showing 1250, just not showing new achievements beyond the Legend achievements.

Spong
30-10-09, 17:35
Oh thanks, but it showing 1250, just not showing new achievements beyond the Legend achievements.

That's odd. When I look at Legend on my Dashboard it says 1000/1000 gamer points and 23/23 achievements. It's also listed as one of the games I've completed (in terms of achievements and gamer points). I'm aware of the extra 250 gamer points/10 achievements for the Anni DLC, but it doesn't show up on my Dashboard.

Ashnod
30-10-09, 17:36
It's Legend because I'm in the Legend topic. :D

Yeah, there are a lot of X-Box 360 TR fans that aren't happy about that. When they made TRA a downloadable option for TRL, the achievement total went up to 1250 regardless of whether or not you actually downloaded the content or not.

The extra TRL achievements are all for TRA, and if you've played TRA on the X-Box 360 already, there's no new achievements. It's all feats you've already accomplished.

That's odd. When I look at Legend on my Dashboard it says 1000/1000 gamer points and 23/23 achievements. It's also listed as one of the games I've completed (in terms of achievements and gamer points). I'm aware of the extra 250 gamer points/10 achievements for the Anni DLC, but it doesn't show up on my Dashboard.

Mine normally says 1000/1250. It sometimes depends on whether I am connected to LIVE or not, but I also see 1000/1000 on occasion. It also depends on what screen I view the Achievements from.

Spong
30-10-09, 17:45
Mine normally says 1000/1250. It sometimes depends on whether I am connected to LIVE or not, but I also see 1000/1000 on occasion. It also depends on what screen I view the Achievements from.

Bizarre :confused:
I have the same thing for Resi 5 as I do for Legend (I was saying this in another thread actually). I've not got the Versus Mode DLC, yet the gamer points and achievements are listed as 1000/1000 and 50/50 respectively, and it's also listed as complete.

Szizoli
30-10-09, 18:04
Legend is not in the completed games. :(

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9784/tv2009103018542000.jpg (http://img407.imageshack.us/i/tv2009103018542000.jpg/)
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1672/tv2009103018543500.jpg (http://img256.imageshack.us/i/tv2009103018543500.jpg/)

Ward Dragon
30-10-09, 19:47
I've got the 1000/1250 thing too. I don't care that much, but it would definitely be aggravating if it mattered to me. I think I noticed it saying 1000/1000 once or twice while I was disconnected from Live, but it's not listed in my completed games whenever I sign onto Live. I actually don't think I have any completed games :p I tend to get annoyed and not bother with at least one achievement (usually more) in whatever game I'm playing and I don't care enough to waste time trying to get it if it's not fun anymore. Legend is the only game I have with ridiculously easy achievements that I got all of without hardly trying, so it's a shame it doesn't show up as a completed game, but oh well :p

KurtisandLara
30-10-09, 20:42
I remember reading awhile ago that they were coming out with new achievements for TRL (well not new just more) and maybe they didn't release them yet :confused:.
But i dont know if thats just a rumor or not :o.

Ward Dragon
30-10-09, 22:05
I remember reading awhile ago that they were coming out with new achievements for TRL (well not new just more) and maybe they didn't release them yet :confused:.
But i dont know if thats just a rumor or not :o.

That was probably referring to the additional achievements that are possible if you download the DLC version of TRA. I don't think I've heard of any games actually adding in achievements outside of DLC.

michaeldt
31-10-09, 00:29
I'm afraid that if you want to get the rest of the achievements, you have to download TRA from XBOX Live :(

Paddy
31-10-09, 00:48
I got the same thing on mine, annoys me a bit because I have Anniversary as well.

shadow_fire
31-10-09, 01:20
Im planning on getting a 360 soon. Can someone please explain this whole achievements/awards thingy to me??

Spong
31-10-09, 01:45
Im planning on getting a 360 soon. Can someone please explain this whole achievements/awards thingy to me??

You are awarded achievements/gamer points for fulfilling certain criteria within a game. For example, in Legend, you get an achievement and a certain amount of gamer points for completing each level, for completing the game, for completing the game on hard difficulty, finding all the artefacts and completing all the time trials.

shadow_fire
31-10-09, 01:48
do you have to go on xbox live to do this??

Spong
31-10-09, 01:49
do you have to go on xbox live to do this??

No.

EDIT
Gotta say though that the achievements in Legend aren't that inspiring. They're really meant to be challenges that involve you doing things other than just playing and completing the game. Like in Underworld, you get achievements for diving off the highest points in certain levels and for racing the bike from one point to another in a certain amount of time.

Paddy
31-10-09, 03:31
The achievements are also mainly the time trials, I gave up trying the Kazakhstan one.

Ward Dragon
31-10-09, 03:37
The achievements are also mainly the time trials, I gave up trying the Kazakhstan one.

Because of the bike part? I guess I got lucky. I only bothered to try the time trials once or twice and I managed to get past the bike parts within the time limit so I got the achievements. If it would have taken longer than an hour or two I wouldn't have bothered, but I was bored that day and wanted the free achievements :p

Paddy
31-10-09, 03:38
Because of the bike part? I guess I got lucky. I only bothered to try the time trials once or twice and I managed to get past the bike parts within the time limit so I got the achievements. If it would have taken longer than an hour or two I wouldn't have bothered, but I was bored that day and wanted the free achievements :p

Haha yeah the bike part ****ed me off because I had to not only get it done in one go but pick up health as well because you die quicker.

Ward Dragon
31-10-09, 03:39
Haha yeah the bike part ****ed me off because I had to not only get it done in one go but pick up health as well because you die quicker.

I'm pretty sure I crashed several times and still had enough time to get past the time trial. I was also probably using the one-shot-kill cheat. I think I did the Bolivia Redux time trial first so that I could cheat on the others :p

Paddy
31-10-09, 03:41
I'm pretty sure I crashed several times and still had enough time to get past the time trial. I was also probably using the one-shot-kill cheat. I think I did the Bolivia Redux time trial first so that I could cheat on the others :p

The stupid xbox update put the Anniversary achievements onto legend, Im not gonna bother with Legend achievements unless Im really bored lol.

Ward Dragon
31-10-09, 03:48
The stupid xbox update put the Anniversary achievements onto legend, Im not gonna bother with Legend achievements unless Im really bored lol.

I kind of wanted to give the game another shot and try to play it slowly looking for the secrets, but I hate several of the outfits and I figured if I'm going to spend time playing the game I may as well have outfits I like, so I wanted to unlock the Pink Winter No Coat, Amanda Winter Coat, and Goth outfits :o (pink sweater for Bolivia and Japan, Classic for Peru, Goth for Ghana and England, blue sweater for Kazakhstan, and Amanda for Nepal) Then I figured I already had half the time trials so may as well do the other half :p

LightningRider
31-10-09, 05:36
I did it with One Shot Kill and managed to finish it. I finished all the Time Trials actually. :p

Paddy
31-10-09, 08:49
Wait you can use the cheats to do the timetrials??

xXhayleyroxXx
31-10-09, 08:58
you get timetrials on the other versions too - the kazakhstan one isnt actually as hard as you'd think - just run-through the level a few times, relax then go for it - that's how I did it :)

Paddy
31-10-09, 09:01
Hard to do when I always get snapped on the bike bit lol, having to rush that even on normal is hard enough.

xXhayleyroxXx
31-10-09, 09:05
Hard to do when I always get snapped on the bike bit lol, having to rush that even on normal is hard enough.

I died so many times on it I realised theres a certain way to do it - I can't really explain it sitting here but basically get every medipack and try not to miss one, aim for ramps, shoot the explosive barrels, aim for trucks first and then bikers

The next section doesn't happen to all the enemies are dead so basically go all out for it :ton:

i found bolivia redux hard- now that was a challenge:ton:

Paddy
31-10-09, 09:06
I dont see how people can use cheats to get the achievements if cheats stop them from unlocking.
Kazakhstan like many of Legends levels arent worth the time trying to finish time trials.

xXhayleyroxXx
31-10-09, 09:18
I dont see how people can use cheats to get the achievements if cheats stop them from unlocking.
Kazakhstan like many of Legends levels arent worth the time trying to finish time trials.

aww its sad you think that :( have you got all the outfits?

Paddy
31-10-09, 10:07
Nah and they aint really worth going for to be honest.

Ward Dragon
31-10-09, 19:29

I don't think the cheats stop the achievements from unlocking.

shadow_fire
01-11-09, 22:41
are the achievement point thingys actually worth anything??
one way do to the kazakstan one is to drive to the right as much as you possibly can...all the enimies all miss you :p

Ward Dragon
01-11-09, 23:12
are the achievement point thingys actually worth anything??

No, not really. It just adds to your Gamerscore so you can brag about how awesome you are :p

Catracoth
01-11-09, 23:17
I think the whole gamer score thing is a piece of crap. I actually think less of people with the higher ones. In the words of Dennis' Mom, "Leave the house sometime, will ya?" [/off-topic]

:p

Paddy
02-11-09, 03:34
I think the whole gamer score thing is a piece of crap. I actually think less of people with the higher ones. In the words of Dennis' Mom, "Leave the house sometime, will ya?" [/off-topic]

:p

I like my gamerscore but I dont make a huge deal of it like some people do lol Legends achievements and outfits arent worth the time though. Disagree though about the last part, it is possible that people can have work and stuff, and still play plenty of Xbox.