PDA

View Full Version : Actress Julia Roberts Gives Birth to Twins!

TheEveningStar
28-11-04, 23:15
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041128/capt.ny10711282214.people_roberts_moder_wedding_ny 107.jpg

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Julia Roberts gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, in a Los Angeles hospital on Sunday, People magazine reported on its Web site, citing an anonymous source.

A magazine spokeswoman said Roberts, 37, gave birth around 3 a.m. PST (6 a.m. EST) to Phinnaeus Walter and Hazel Patricia.

A spokeswoman for the star did not return phone calls.

Roberts, who won an Oscar for her role in "Erin Brockovich" (2000), married the twins' father, cameraman Danny Moder, 35, in 2002 on Roberts' ranch in Taos, New Mexico.

The two had been splitting their time between homes in Taos, New York, and the Los Angeles area.

The actress was hospitalized late last month after experiencing early contractions. Doctors advised her to remain on bed rest until she gave birth.

Roberts, who has starred in scores of films including "Pretty Woman" (1990) and "My Best Friend's Wedding" (1997), will appear in two films opening next month: "Ocean's Twelve," with George Clooney and Brad Pitt, and "Closer," directed by Mike Nichols.

Roberts, who has no other children, was married to country music star Lyle Lovett from 1993 to 1995.
Yahoo.com

TheEveningStar
28-11-04, 23:17
Heres another article...

LOS ANGELES - It's a girl and a boy for actress Julia Roberts and her husband, cinematographer Danny Moder. Roberts gave birth to twins Hazel Patricia Moder and Phinnaeus Walter Moder on Sunday morning at a Southern California hospital, publicist Marcy Engelman said Sunday.

Roberts, 37, was confined to bed last month after experiencing a series of early contractions and wasn't due until early January. Engelman said Sunday in a phone interview that "mother and babies are doing great," but didn't release the twins' weights or other details.

Roberts, who skyrocketed to fame with "Pretty Woman" in 1990, has two films coming out in early December Mike Nichols' "Closer" and "Ocean's Twelve," the Steven Soderbergh-directed sequel to 2001's star-studded heist caper.

Roberts married Moder in July 2002 at her home in Taos, N.M. The twins are the first children for Roberts, who won the best actress Oscar in 2001 for "Erin Brockovich."
Yahoo.com

tazmine
29-11-04, 00:04
I do hope mother & babies are doing ok. That's what...about six weeks early? Nothing by today's standards.

nerdalicious
29-11-04, 03:33
Where the Hell do celeberties get these names from http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yikes.gif

Quiver.
29-11-04, 14:42
I dont like julia robberts any more after seeing Mona Lisa Smiles.....oh my god what was that movie boring...

but I hope she will be happy with her kids...

[ 29. November 2004, 14:43: Message edited by: Quiver. ]