PDA

View Full Version : what did Lara mean by that

almayah
14-11-09, 14:40
When she's in c. manor in Alisters room when she shoots with her guns she says "We don't want to repeat that earlier incident" What does Lara mean by that. Or in Nepal when she gets the Excalibur she says "now we know how young Arthur became king" WTF

Aranara
14-11-09, 18:34
For the Nepal one: Arthur became king when he pulled out the sword from the stone. And when she discovered that Excalibur truly existed, she knew how young Arthur became king.

shadow_fire
15-11-09, 04:07
well Im guessing with the Alister one there had been a time when she was practising with real bullets and she nearly shot him....and maybe its also a bit of forshadowing of his death in underworld :p (mind you that last one is a bit of a long shot there :p)
and there is a thread on here discussing the king arthur line

aurora89
15-11-09, 04:32
the Arthur line is a joke-- she just showed Zip and Alister how powerful the sword was (exploding a door with a single swipe) and she was making a joke about how the person with that sword would be able to become a king because of the sheer power of the sword. :)

HappyShannon
17-11-09, 22:21
The line about King Arthur is just meant to say that he had a weapon so powerful he could do whatever he wanted, even become King :)

And I think the line about Alister is just meant to be a joke, maybe suggesting they've got a lot of stories about their friendship? :D

Shark_Blade
18-11-09, 00:10
When she's in c. manor in Alisters room when she shoots with her guns she says "We don't want to repeat that earlier incident" Lara accidentally shot Alister in the ass.

shadow_fire
18-11-09, 00:22
Lara accidentally shot Alister in the ass.

:vlol: do we have proof? lols

mslivetoGAME
18-11-09, 02:46
Lara accidentally shot Alister in the ass.

you mean "accidentally" :D lol

HOLY ****! I just remembered in the conversation Alister and Lara were having, Alister says:

"What are the chances of a stray bullet putting an end to my short, but promising life."

and that happens in Underworld...well, not "stray"...idk if that has anything to do with it or its just a coinicedience or whatever...(can't spell today ^-^)

shadow_fire
19-11-09, 03:16
you mean "accidentally" :D lol

HOLY ****! I just remembered in the conversation Alister and Lara were having, Alister says:

"What are the chances of a stray bullet putting an end to my short, but promising life."

and that happens in Underworld...well, not "stray"...idk if that has anything to do with it or its just a coinicedience or whatever...(can't spell today ^-^)

:rolleyes: thats what i suggested further up this thread.... :whi:

well Im guessing with the Alister one there had been a time when she was practising with real bullets and she nearly shot him....and maybe its also a bit of forshadowing of his death in underworld :p (mind you that last one is a bit of a long shot there :p)
and there is a thread on here discussing the king arthur line

almayah
20-11-09, 18:00
yeah i guess that makes sence. :ton::ton::):D

almayah
06-12-09, 18:54
Heyy i think i figured out Nepal. The floor started falling that means it's very old.

mudkip25
06-12-09, 20:43
Wow! Thx for pointing out the obvious :tmb:

almayah
07-12-09, 16:27
What i meant was, soon as Lara got out the floor started fallin'. King Arthurs legend was veryy old, that means this place is old too, and for th comment yes i agree it's a joke