PDA

View Full Version : New World Order

Andariel
18-11-09, 04:19
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson

My belief in the existence of the New World Order centers around the activities, actions and writings of the members of the elite (mostly Anglo-American) inside the international banking cartel - which of course includes the Rockefeller and Rothschild families – over roughly the last century.

This cartel, through their financing of two World Wars; the revolutions of Lenin/Stalin and Hitler, among others; the creation of the IMF, World Bank and other private "central banks" like the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England; as well as their backing of international organizations like the United Nations, World Health Organization, World Trade Organization has sought to control not only the purse strings of the governments of the world, but also the policies, laws and programs that those governments and agencies implement.

Through their financing of both sides of wars (WWI and II, Cold War, War on Drugs, War on Terror, etc); their manufacture of financial crisis (Great Depression, the coming Greater Depression) and financing of ideological movements (eugenics/population control, feminism, communism, fascism, global warming, etc) the banking cartel has sought to undercut the political, economic and social sovereignty of nations around the world. As a result, their IMF, World Bank and other central bank proxies have managed to put nation after nation in massive debt to them. And as a result, they can further manipulate and control the governments (and citizens) of those nations to further enact their goal of a global government and banking system run - by them and for them - at the expense of all of humanity.

IMO, the New World Order is not a Jewish thing, it’s not a religious thing, it’s not even solely a money thing (although money is its greatest weapon). It instead is a control thing. The banking elite want to be able to control the globe and everyone in it.

However, as many who attempt to debunk the New World Order exists have said, nationalism and traditional political and ethnic hostilities have hampered the cartel’s quest for a one world government. Because of this, Russia, China and renegade states like Iran and Venezuela remain largely on the fringes of the NWO’s inner circle. Russia and China are both too big (unlike Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama) and potentially valuable to the cause to ignore or wipe out. But while political and economic relations exist between the western powers and the two outsiders; the potential for conflict with Russia and China in Eurasia or Africa remain very real.

Throughout the last century, the countries and political leaders that refused to play ball with the banking cartel got their asses kicked. Unfortunately, in the post-WWII world, the United States (both covertly and overtly) has been doing most of the ass kicking for the cartel. And we are in debt up to our eyeballs and our Constitution is hanging by a thread because of it (more on that later). Of course, we see the lesser "outsiders" Iran and Venezuela cozy up to Russia and China and use it to their advantage to thwart the banking cartel's attempts to have the U.S., or other pro-cartel, military force take them out.

But, just as it was in the World Wars and the Cold War, the banking cartel benefits if any conflict (short of all-out thermonuclear war) takes place between major and even lesser powers. That’s because war - and the debt that follows it – makes them more money. And it also allows the cartel to step in and offer a "solution" for a peaceful future once hostilities are over, as they did with the United Nations and the Bretton Woods economic makeover after World War II.

Of course the United Nations, through the corporate media, has largely been painted ineffective to this point. But that ineffectiveness is only on the surface. When it comes to controlling the third world via their population control, medical and economic programs – which are full of systematic graft and corruption – the success of the UN has been tremendous because they "control" the third world by keeping it in the political and economic ****ter while their resources are being stripped right out from under the very people the UN is supposed to be helping.

But, as money is the NWO's greatest weapon, and nationalism and traditional nation-state and religious strife is painted as a major threat to its goals (it's not of course, because as Smedley Butler said "War Is A Racket"). The biggest threat to the New World Order and their aims is the belief of personal liberty and the political self-determination that comes with it; which has stemmed largely from the United States since we were still colonies under British control.

That doctrine – which the whole of good humanity has aspired to and dreamed of for two centuries – and the future of what it entails is where We the People of the United States come in. What the banking cartel has been doing to other nations – engineered economic collapse via their economic hitmen and Wall Street jackals – is now being done to the United States. Our economy is being systematically destroyed through unprecedented debt via the private Federal Reserve. The goal – as it was in other countries who refuse to yield to global government - is to completely collapse the U.S. economy. Then – through the civil unrest and economic carnage that follows the collapse – install a centrally dominated, dictatorial government where, in the case of the United States, the Constitution and Bill of Rights no longer exist.

You can see now through the corporate media how anyone who questions the government and their policies as being painted as a potential terrorist. Department of Homeland Security has labeled citizens on the left and right side of the political spectrum as threats. The Department of Defense has said that protest is terrorism. Opponents of the Federal Reserve system are labeled extremists or kooks. And the legislation aimed at exposing its agenda is being ignored, despite its overwhelming support on Capitol Hill and on Main Street. And once again, just as they did with the stimulus - the banking cartel is engaging in economic terrorism - promising total economic collapse if a full open audit of the Federal Reserve takes place.

From the Patriot Act I and II, the Military Commissions Act, the John Warner Defense Authorization Act - to the current Hate Crimes, Cap and Trade and Cyber Security bills in Congress – the banking cartel and their political whores in Washington D.C. and elsewhere in our nation seek to destroy our founding doctrine and put us under the thumb of the most oppressive, controlled and tax heavy government in American history.

The longtime goal of the banking cartel and their agents in the U.S. government and corporate whore media is the total destruction of the American Republic. The cartel cannot complete their NWO agenda if We the People are running around touting our Constitution and Bill of Rights as a beacon of freedom for all of humanity to aspire to.

The banking cartel hates the Constitution. They hate the fact that it says – in Article 1, Section 7, that only Congress has the power:

"To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures"

The banking cartel hates the 1st Amendment:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

They hate the 2nd Amendment:

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

They hate the 4th Amendment:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

They hate the 9th Amendment:

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

They hate the 10th Amendment:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

And they would really hate if we removed the 16th Amendment, which by the way is quite likely the only amendment they love:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

They banking cartel hates the Constitution and those who believe in it, because we stand together in direct opposition to everything they seek in the United States and worldwide. And they hate that for the last 200-plus years, every human being seeking freedom and a better way of life for themselves, their family and their respective countries have looked to the American Republic and our founding doctrine and dream that one day they too can bring “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” to their part of the world.

As many of you know, former Fed chairman Alan Greenspan recently said on national T.V. that the Federal Reserve is above the law and answerable to no one including Congress.

He said it, on national TV, just like Second National Bank of the United States chairman, Nicholas Biddle, wrote it back in the 1830’s (The following pages come directly from Arthur Schlesinger's Pulitzer Prize winning book, "The Age of Jackson").

http://i49.************/2589lhh.png

The Federal Reserve isn’t above the law. No one in the United States is above the law. And it will be up to We the People to restore the rule of law to our land and punish Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke and the rest of the banking cartel and political scum who have brought the United States to the brink of financial ruin.

As trends forecaster Gerald Celente has stated:

"The fight that this country has been waging since its inception is for the central bankers not to take over the country."

Thomas Jefferson warned of the central bank evils in 1791:

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

IMO, the central bankers – both in the U.S. and abroad - are the New World Order. They began their third quest to take over our nation in 1913. And unless they are stopped and the private and criminal Federal Reserve is audited - so that we can expose in broad daylight where each and every dollar they have received since its inception has gone to – they will complete their takeover. If that happens, the United States and the world will collapse into the darkest period since the Great Depression/World War II, when the cartel crashed the world economy, bankrolled Adolf Hitler and led the world into the most deadly and, in their case, profitable war in world history.

What would Andrew Jackson do?

Draco
18-11-09, 04:26
All Andrew Jackson does now is roll around in his grave. What is important is what Ron Paul would do, or for that matter what Kennedy did before he was assassinated and it was covered up.

Punaxe
18-11-09, 04:31
I'll read this later, but in the meantime, you should at least provide a link to the page you copied this all from.

Andariel
18-11-09, 05:10
I never claimed it was my wording. ;) V

http://rea1001.blogspot.com/

Also check here (http://preparingfor2012.blogspot.com/) for more info as well as YouTube since videos can be favorited and seen again quickly.

Btw, I agree with you Draco. People can call their representatives and senators and tell them to support Ron Paul's bill "H.R. 1207" (The Federal Reserve Transparency Act) to Audit the Federal Reserve. Visit this webpage for more info: http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/audit-the-federal-reserve-hr-1207/

I'm hoping these vaccines don't become mandatory because then the prediction lists many have made are going according to plan. The elite eugenicists (likely anglo-American mostly) allegedly want the world population around 300-500 million to preserve and have control of the Earth's ecosystem. Also don't forget about the satellite monitoring chips to come also.

People need to stop taking the mainstream media talking heads as truth tellers and research online and to spread awareness. We need unity.

Mad Tony
18-11-09, 07:25
Oh dear, not this again. Shame the NWO is entirely fictional. Or rather, good thing the NWO is entirely fictional. That's a big bit of fear-mongering right there. I've heard most of this before again and again (as well as the inevitable Ron Paul worshiping), so most doesn't really bother me much. However, all this WWII historical revisionism kind of irks me.

Unfortunately I can't see this NWO theory dying out anytime soon. Everyone loves a good conspiracy.

Draco
18-11-09, 07:26
Oh dear, not this again. Shame the NWO is entirely fictional. Or rather, good thing the NWO is entirely fictional. That's a big bit of fear-mongering right there. I've heard most of this before again and again (as well as the inevitable Ron Paul worshiping) but all this historical revisionism kind of irks me.

So you don't think there is a problem with the financial system as it stands?

Mad Tony
18-11-09, 07:28
So you don't think there is a problem with the financial system as it stands?Oh there may be problems but that doesn't mean there's a secret web of bankers plotting to rule the world lol.

Draco
18-11-09, 07:32
The effect is the same regardless of whether that is the case or not.

Mad Tony
18-11-09, 07:42
Yeah but don't you think the NWO conspiracy is a great example of a conspiracy theory run amok? I just don't buy into it, especially the claims regarding Hitler and WWII.

Unfortunately the NWO conspiracy as a whole can't really be debunked as there's not really any real proof of it in the first place. The individual theories can, and have been, very much debunked. 9/11, JFK, FEMA camps etc etc - all debunked time and time again.

I've noticed that a lot of these theories are often just thinly veiled anti-semitism. I'm not saying you are Andariel, because I know you're probably not, but often the people that subscribe to and propagate these theories are.

Draco
18-11-09, 07:56
Well to be quite honest, those theories really have nothing to do with the problem, they are just wild speculation. Whether or not these elite power groups exist is also not really important.

The effect is the same regardless. Whether this global reaching group of the power elite is really an NWO or not matters little, they still only care for one thing: Getting even richer.

Maybe the theories are true, maybe not. That doesn't change the fact Ron Paul and people like him need to be behind the wheel. Deride him all you want, but he would have been the best possible Presidential Candidate we could have put in office.

Mad Tony
18-11-09, 08:03
The problem with Ron Paul is that he's too extreme. So no, I have to disagree completely about him being the best possible presidential candidate. He's in bed with many political extremists (the likes of Alex Jones for example) and that's worrying in a presidential candidate.

Draco
18-11-09, 08:09
If moving away from fiat currency, killing the IRS and the barely legal income tax, and enforcing lending limits on banks, are all 'too extreme'... then we deserve what is happening now. It will happen again, perhaps even worse than this one.

Cochrane
18-11-09, 08:23
Oh come on. All this text does is take everything that ever happened, more or less, as well as the typical american we're-so-great-and-independent rhetoric, and say that a banking cartel is responsible for it or strictly against it, respectively, without any regard for facts or even consistency.

As an example, it claims that the Banking Cartel™ financed the rise of communism (which, of course, always started with nationalizing bank assets, but who cares about that?). The more communist-influenced countries today, such as Russia, China and Venezuela, on the other hand, are seen as immune.

In fact, if these countries are less influenced by the Banking Cartel™, while the US is as closely controlled by it as the text claims, then why should the Banking Cartel™ hate american liberties? It seems these liberties are what allowed this cartel to become so large to begin with.

Now you think that vaccinations are a secret ploy to kill the vast majority of the human population? I'm guessing the NWO is also responsible for Bielefeld.

Don't get me wrong, there is legitimate criticism to be made about the current international money system, and our governments certainly are way too reluctant to make it, despite the crisis. However, conspiracy theories like these are not it. They just cloud the real issues.

Mad Tony
18-11-09, 14:15
If moving away from fiat currency, killing the IRS and the barely legal income tax, and enforcing lending limits on banks, are all 'too extreme'... then we deserve what is happening now. It will happen again, perhaps even worse than this one.What so you think we should go back to using gold and silver coins?

Oh come on. You don't believe in income tax? I'm not a huge fan of taxes, but income tax is still necessary. How high is where the debate should be, not if there should even be an income tax.

Also, he's an isolationist. This is the kind of guy who would've voted against America entering World War II in 1941. He also wants to pull out of organizations like the UN and the WTO because he believes all that crap about how they infringe on national sovereignty.

And on top of that, he wants to severely downsize the federal government. I'm all for small government, but he wants to get rid of vital government departments like DHS and FEMA for example. He's one step away from believing there should be no federal government at all.

Oh, and then there's this lol

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/110/house/1/votes/45/

The guy is an absolute nut.

Draco
18-11-09, 15:31
What so you think we should go back to using gold and silver coins?

Why not? I'd like my money to have a consistent value, wouldn't you? There was nothing wrong with the gold standard before.

Oh come on. You don't believe in income tax? I'm not a huge fan of taxes, but income tax is still necessary. How high is where the debate should be, not if there should even be an income tax.

You say that like you think any of that money goes to things we need and not toward propagating the status quo. Our government and all its expensive programs are funded by taxes other than the income tax. No American sees a single cent of the money taken from us via the income tax again.

Also, he's an isolationist. This is the kind of guy who would've voted against America entering World War II in 1941. He also wants to pull out of organizations like the UN and the WTO because he believes all that crap about how they infringe on national sovereignty.

Maybe he would have voted that way, maybe not. WWII was not quite Iraq (which he did vote against). As for the UN... can you blame him? It hasn't exactly proven itself to be a viable forum for international expedience and peacekeeping. As for the WTO... I don't have many opinions on that.

And on top of that, he wants to severely downsize the federal government. I'm all for small government, but he wants to get rid of vital government departments like DHS and FEMA for example. He's one step away from believing there should be no federal government at all.

FEMA is a sad excuse for a federal agency, which was demonstrated after Katrina. Individual states are more equipped to handle localized emergencies. Dr. Paul and I differ a little here as well, I'd rather consolidate all those individual agencies under one set of letters. The federal government should be largely invisible to the day to day life of the average American citizen, rather than have that spot taken by the local municipalities, counties, and states.

Ultimately, Ron Paul is better for the country than any of the current alternatives.

Punaxe
20-11-09, 15:50
I wonder if this notion of the banks being out to rule the world is rooted in what Zeitgeist popularly stated: that every dollar printed comes with a $0,01 (or something) interest, ergo, that the banks are out to make us all their slaves. I think this is a misconception about the nature of today's economies, which also relates to "nothing being wrong with the gold standard" (Draco).

Economies grow (except in a recession). Sure I have to pay interest of the dollar I borrow, but that's okay because I use that dollar to earn me more profit than the interest. That's how it works.

I'm assuming this is the main point it's based on, because I couldn't find any actual arguments in the text. I can make up a story about Justin being after our personal information and selling it to ad companies (or the government), but if I don't have anything to base this on, none of you is going to listen to me. So far I have not been convinced I should even listen to the stories of the New World Order. It's hard to debate something that has no grounds to be debated.

Draco
20-11-09, 16:01
It has long been my opinion that the conspiracy theories are set in place and perpetuated simply to conceal the facts in a web of disinformation and hysterics, thus making anyone who brings up legitimate points about the system as it stands out be to Looney Tunes.

Catapharact
20-11-09, 16:08
Why not? I'd like my money to have a consistent value, wouldn't you? There was nothing wrong with the gold standard before.

Its just not viable with countries with exponentially growing economies like the U.S. There is just no way the gold supplies would be able to keep up and that will lead to deflation. When the U.S first switched over to the gold standard, the country underwent 14 years worth of deflatory period. Not to mention the fact that its incrediably expensive to maintain. Just look at the deflatory period after WW1.

Draco
20-11-09, 16:13
Its just not viable with countries with exponentially growing economies like the U.S. There is just no way the gold supplies would be able to keep up and that will lead to deflation. When the U.S first switched over to the gold standard, the country underwent 14 years worth of deflatory period. Not to mention the fact that its incrediably expensive to maintain. Just look at the deflatory period after WW1.

The point is, money as it stands is worthless. It doesn't necessarily have to be a Gold Standard, Kennedy tried to execute a Silver Standard.

The money in my hand is worthless, it has no actual value, just a relative value that is not guaranteed.

tampi
20-11-09, 16:23
This photo came to me some time ago too. It says in Spanish as in the first post T. Jefferson words.

http://i45.************/25jimi9.jpg

What is certain is that in this great game of monopoly, banks are winning the game.

Catapharact
20-11-09, 16:25
The point is, money as it stands is worthless. It doesn't necessarily have to be a Gold Standard, Kennedy tried to execute a Silver Standard.

And there was a reason why it wouldn't have worked. While Silver and Gold are agreed upon assets of worth, they aren't liquid enough to be used on a global scale. If you are planning on creating a small (a VERY small Lol!) consortium of trading nations in which you have specific outputs and needs applied as opposed to the free market system where value is determined by good and services provided by the people of the nation, then your gold or silver standard would work.

But then again... aren't we stepping in the facist/communist way of thinking with that plan in mind? Lol!

Cochrane
20-11-09, 16:59

The money in my hand is worthless, it has no actual value, just a relative value that is not guaranteed.

Trust in the Fed's ability to keep the dollar scarce enough and trust in the Fed's ability to give you a certain amount of gold for every dollar are largely interchangeable, though. After all, shortly before the US went off the gold standard, several countries asked for their dollar reserves to be converted to gold, a request that could not be fulfilled since the gold reserves backing the dollar were not large enough. You could argue that this would not be a true gold standard, but the fact is that this situation developed from a gold standard.

Another problem is that gold, in itself, has not much of a value either. Industrial uses (e.g. Contacts) are few and require low quantities. Anything else is only based on your trust in people being vain. Silver or even Platinum have this problem less. Personally, I'd vote for palladium, as it's value is mainly determined by “hard” concerns and still sufficiently pricey. The outer concerns apply on full to that as well, though.

Mad Tony
20-11-09, 17:00
Why not? I'd like my money to have a consistent value, wouldn't you? There was nothing wrong with the gold standard before.As others have stated already, it simply wouldn't work in today's world.

You say that like you think any of that money goes to things we need and not toward propagating the status quo. Our government and all its expensive programs are funded by taxes other than the income tax. No American sees a single cent of the money taken from us via the income tax again.What about social security? That's funded by by income tax from what I've read. Plenty of Americans see that money.

Maybe he would have voted that way, maybe not. WWII was not quite Iraq (which he did vote against). As for the UN... can you blame him? It hasn't exactly proven itself to be a viable forum for international expedience and peacekeeping. As for the WTO... I don't have many opinions on that.The UN is mainly powerless. However, America pulling out of the UN (along with organizations like NATO) would not be a good sign to the rest of the world. Come on, even North Korea are members of the UN. Seems to me like the only reason why he wants to pull out of the UN is because he thinks it's some sort of infringement on national sovereignty. This is the UN, not the EU, which is an infringement on national sovereignty.

FEMA is a sad excuse for a federal agency, which was demonstrated after Katrina. Individual states are more equipped to handle localized emergencies. Dr. Paul and I differ a little here as well, I'd rather consolidate all those individual agencies under one set of letters. The federal government should be largely invisible to the day to day life of the average American citizen, rather than have that spot taken by the local municipalities, counties, and states.So then it should be improved, not simply abolished.

interstellardave
20-11-09, 17:46
I agree with Draco... intentional or not, wealth and power are gradually being consolidated into fewer and fewer hands and, quite often, those with tremendous power and wealth crush everyone else beneath their feet... even if it's "accidental".

This all makes me wish that the next great meteor strike is right around the corner (hey, maybe 2012?!). Hopefully it's big enough to humble Mankind to the core... if not render us extinct.

Draco
20-11-09, 19:06
As others have stated already, it simply wouldn't work in today's world.

That is because today's world is infected with credit flu. It is a world wide pandemic.

What about social security? That's funded by by income tax from what I've read. Plenty of Americans see that money.

Social Security is taken out of your paycheck separately from FICA. It is not part of the 'income tax'.

The UN is mainly powerless. However, America pulling out of the UN (along with organizations like NATO) would not be a good sign to the rest of the world. Come on, even North Korea are members of the UN. Seems to me like the only reason why he wants to pull out of the UN is because he thinks it's some sort of infringement on national sovereignty. This is the UN, not the EU, which is an infringement on national sovereignty.

The UN is ultimately wasted effort and money. It has done next to nothing useful.

So then it should be improved, not simply abolished.

FEMA and its mandate are in direct violation of the responsibilities and rights of the states. It isn't merely a 'disaster management agency'.