PDA

View Full Version : Recent Animal Cruelty involving a Man throwing a dog off a bridge in Lithuania

Johnnay
19-11-09, 13:26
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2737171/Dog-abuser-gets-internet-justice.html

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/973541/web-vigilantes-hunt-down-dog-hurler

all i can say is

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

discuss

EDIT: i know these will be removed but

Removed indeed.

:(

Mod edit: One link and images removed. I know everyone can look them up, but it might come as a bit of a shock when presented with them without warning.

Ikas90
19-11-09, 13:42
Stuff like this just really, really gets to me.

That guy should be thrown off the bridge, see how he likes it! :mad:

Johnnay
19-11-09, 13:43
heres the video

im gonna link it coz its disturbing to see just like that

Link removed as it is indeed disturbing

i feel like im gonna cry now after seeing it:(

Chocola teapot
19-11-09, 13:47
Aww No, thats terrible! :( :mad::cen:

herothing
19-11-09, 14:12
Sick little :cen:
Why would you do that to a (cute) innocent dog.

Jo269976
19-11-09, 14:21
Thanks for the pics. :rolleyes:

Carbonek_0051
19-11-09, 14:23
How the hell is this even allowed to be posted? Those pics were not needed, and neither was posting a link to such a video.

touchthesky
19-11-09, 14:30
Disgusting..I was just reading a case about a cat being shot with a bow and arrow as well...

Phlip
19-11-09, 14:36
I'd love to know what his reasons where. This is ****ing disgusting. :cen:

Admles
19-11-09, 14:36
They caught him:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26370708-401,00.html

tombraiderluka
19-11-09, 14:37
Oh dear god, well he should be treated te same as the dog :mad:

Psychos'Я'Us
19-11-09, 14:38
That's just ****ing disgusting, I honestly don't know what else to say other than that guy is a retard and that he should be locked up.

marla_biggs
19-11-09, 14:41
Lock the sick **** up :cen:

Glad the dog is ok.

Alex Fly
19-11-09, 14:44
OMG !!! This is pathetic ! Poor dog ! This guy makes me sick, fortunately he'll have to pay for that ! :mad:

The poor dog surely have suffered a lot, but I'm glad he's still alive. I wish him to recover quickly but I'm sure he'll never forget what this idiot have done to him. :(

Rai
19-11-09, 14:46
That is horrible. :(

I'm glad the dog survived, I hope he recovers fully.

LightningRider
19-11-09, 15:00
The dog survived but I hope he has a perfectly good enough reason why he threw it over.

larasbestm8
19-11-09, 15:39
Let's throw him from a bridge and see how he likes it!

Ora Dagger
19-11-09, 15:39
Thats horrible!:mad: He shall be punished!:mis:

Lavinder
19-11-09, 15:45
Some people must be really ****ed up in their brain - grow some balls and stop taking it out of helpless animals. I notice how these sick ****s always seem to hurt something that can't hurt them back, you like to think you're hard but we all know you're pathetic!

Johnnay
19-11-09, 19:46
The dog survived but I hope he has a perfectly good enough reason why he threw it over.

there was of course no good reason there wasnt there

now

i knew those pics and the vid link will be removed

i knew it will be disturbing to see even i was very disturbed:(

tomblover
19-11-09, 19:53
I seriously want to take a ****ing spiky, sandpapery metal pole and shove it up that idiot's ass. :mad:

Glad the pup has recovered though, the sick ****'s locked up so he should get a nice home now. :hug:

corey01
19-11-09, 20:00
What a disgusting, sick, twisted thing to do. So happy the dog survived!

Paddy
19-11-09, 20:02
Surprised the dog survived.
The owner is just a flatout dead**** , people like that deserve a flogging.

peeves
19-11-09, 20:08
The owner should be jailed full stop :rolleyes: :mad:

Legend of Lara
19-11-09, 20:10
Nothing makes me rage quite like animal cruelty. Let's just leave it at that before I venture into full-blown rant mode.

xXhayleyroxXx
19-11-09, 20:16
All I can say is that stuff like this makes me want to be an animal cuelty officer - which i will certaintly be training for.

I want to hunt this man down and kill him, hes dead to the world if he ever comes to the north east!

:cln:

Lara's Nemesis
19-11-09, 20:17
The world would be a better place without these type of scumbags.

You've really got to question why someone could do this to an innocent animal. The fact they posted it on the internet shows that brainpower is not one of their strong areas.

Hope he gets his comeuppance.

Good job in removing the video and pictures, can't believe they were posted on here in the first place.:confused:

igonge
19-11-09, 20:18
Seriously, this made me cry :(

TOTALLY unacceptable behaviour!!!
I am sorry if this sound a bit much but I think people like this should be put to death. :mad::mad:

x2crazyidiot
19-11-09, 20:22
words can't actually describe it..

Phlip
19-11-09, 20:23
How long was this **** locked up for?

Paddy
19-11-09, 20:24
I reckon being an animal cruelty officer would be a really hard job, just how bad Id feel seeing some of the cases of cruelty :( I couldnt do it.
Big kudos to those who do :) :tmb: ( the job I mean)

xXhayleyroxXx
19-11-09, 20:34
Seriously, this made me cry :(

TOTALLY unacceptable behaviour!!!
I am sorry if this sound a bit much but I think people like this should be put to death. :mad::mad:

its not a bit much to me- look what i said hehe

tranniversary119
19-11-09, 20:42
Holy ****, what a sick disgusting piece of crap! He deserves everything that's coming to him. There's one thing that ****es me off to no end and that's animal cruelty.

Dustie
19-11-09, 22:46
It's great that people can unite and do good with the Internet in hand.

n00b raider
19-11-09, 22:52
This is why I think that if someone is ever caught doing something cruel to animal, the punishment should be what they did to the animal, tenfold. And then burn in hell afterward.
There is just no excuse.

egypt_gypsie
19-11-09, 23:01
All I can say is lock that sick ******* up in a vat of acid.

At least the dog survived.

jamieoliver22
19-11-09, 23:04
Things like this really do sicken me, why the **** would you even think about doing something like that? Some people are so ****ed up, it's untrue. Glad the dog was okay, made me feel somewhat better knowing he survived.

I've just read a similar article where the Internet got justice: http://www.qwerf.com/?p=418

Phlip
22-11-09, 15:10
The dog died. :( Got a mesage on a facebook group I joined about it.

pinklaralover
22-11-09, 15:18
Forget jail. I say throw the knob off the bridge and if needed, keep doing it untill he's dead.

tombofwinston
22-11-09, 16:20
Wow, That was so funny, I'm practicaly in stiches :rolleyes: .
Who can throw a dog off a bridge and find it funny ?
Weird Sickos.
Seriously though, Throw him in a vat of acid ? Now thats just bad.

30seconds2sasa
22-11-09, 16:23
oh that's terrible i hate that kind of people!...

egypt_gypsie
22-11-09, 17:32
Wow, That was so funny, I'm practicaly in stiches :rolleyes: .
Who can throw a dog off a bridge and find it funny ?
Weird Sickos.
Seriously though, Throw him in a vat of acid ? Now thats just bad.

He deserves it. End of story.

xXhayleyroxXx
22-11-09, 17:35
He deserves it. End of story.

agreed ^^^

if that was me id just dip him in the acid and then him through more tortures.

Tear
22-11-09, 17:37
Oh my goodness, I'm starting to cry, but I keep telling myself that the dog survived.:p:(:o

It's a good thing that I'm not a judge, because I'd give him life in prison for that ****. You just don't do that. It's absolutely revolting.

Mad Tony
22-11-09, 17:39
Slight off-topic question here, but are the people advocating torturing him also in favor of torture for murderers too?

xXhayleyroxXx
22-11-09, 17:40
Oh my goodness, I'm starting to cry, but I keep telling myself that the dog survived.:p:(:o

It's a good thing that I'm not a judge, because I'd give him life in prison for that ****. You just don't do that. It's absolutely revolting.

^^ phlip said before the dog is dead :(:hug:

tranniversary119
22-11-09, 17:42

:( found an article here (http://www.ohmidog.com/2009/11/22/dog-thrown-off-bridge-in-lithuania-dies/).

Tear
22-11-09, 17:45
^^ phlip said before the dog is dead :(:hug:

:( found an article here (http://www.ohmidog.com/2009/11/22/dog-thrown-off-bridge-in-lithuania-dies/).

Okay... alright... I'm starting to cry.:cool:

Keep it together, keep it together.:(:hug: I hate people so much sometimes.

xXhayleyroxXx
22-11-09, 17:47
Okay... alright... I'm starting to cry.:cool:

Keep it together, keep it together.:( I hate people so much sometimes.

i know i understand completely what youre feeling :(
soon ill be training to be an animal cruelty officer to stop these sorts of things :(

iv rescued a lot of injured/abandoned animals so dont be ashamed to cry for the doggy :( i feel the same xx

Tear
22-11-09, 17:52
i know i understand completely what youre feeling :(
soon ill be training to be an animal cruelty officer to stop these sorts of things :(

iv rescued a lot of injured/abandoned animals so dont be ashamed to cry for the doggy :( i feel the same xx

:hug: We'll be animal cruelty officers together.:hug: And we'll kick the **** out of whoever's doing this to animals, yeah?:p

xXhayleyroxXx
22-11-09, 17:55

:hug: We'll be animal cruelty officers together.:hug: And we'll kick the **** out of whoever's doing this to animals, yeah?:p

of course hunni :) :hug:

im being accepted into an animal care college next year which is good :cln:

i dunno how im gonna keep from ripping the offenders heads off... i have a fiery temper when i want to

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phlip
22-11-09, 18:14
of course hunni :) :hug:

im being accepted into an animal care college next year which is good :cln:

i dunno how im gonna keep from ripping the offenders heads off... i have a fiery temper when i want to

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I couldn't imagine you with a firey temper. :D

btw, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=202390538668&ref=mf http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=176388533021&ref=mf

tranniversary119
22-11-09, 18:35
I think I actually care about animals more than I care about humans. :cool:

xXhayleyroxXx
22-11-09, 18:37
I couldn't imagine you with a firey temper. :D

btw, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=202390538668&ref=mf http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=176388533021&ref=mf

hehe i know but when i strognly believe something is wrong i go mental :cln:
thanks for them groups :) i joined xx

same :)

Seb_01225
22-11-09, 19:37
i saw man throw a dog in a river once after he tied a brick to it. I wanted to say something but i was on my one and he looked really scary and drunk!
people like this are terrible.

Nemo_91
22-11-09, 19:40

Ditto.

Humans are evil.

Phlip
22-11-09, 19:44
i saw man throw a dog in a river once after he tied a brick to it. I wanted to say something but i was on my one and he looked really scary and drunk!

OMG! :mad: :( :hea: :cen:

Cristina
22-11-09, 19:56
OMG thats so sick!:mad::mad::mad:

xXhayleyroxXx
22-11-09, 20:11

i still would have :( even if id waited til he was gone

badboy70
22-11-09, 20:52
I hope his punishment will be at least as cruel as what he did to the dog.
I didn't watch videos or so because my niece sent me the link two days ago and I only saw the title, when the video started loading firefox crashed so I didn't even see it.
Like firefox knew it was going to be bad (lol).
Anyway, I was really angry when I saw the title.
People can be such dicks, what's the point of all this animal cruelty?
Unleashing one's rage upon things that can't fight back? Pathetic.

Reading about cases like these really makes you wanna lose faith at some point in mankind.

Thankfully there are still a lot of sane people, like the ones who helped tracking down this ******.

voltz
22-11-09, 21:05
This does remind me of Micheal Vick all over again. I just don't get why people have to be so cruel to animals for their own amusement.

Johnnay
23-11-09, 03:52

:)

R.I.P little buddy:)

DaNoNeMoKiId
23-11-09, 04:48
I hope that mother ****ing son of a ***** gets imprisoned for the rest of his ****ing life and his damn mother ****ing brain get picked out of his ****ing nose. Stupid mother ****er, he doesn't deserve to live.

voltz
23-11-09, 04:56
I hope that mother ****ing son of a ***** gets imprisoned for the rest of his ****ing life and his damn mother ****ing brain get picked out of his ****ing nose. Stupid mother ****er, he doesn't deserve to live.

I feel your pain, but please don't overdue it.

MyRaider4Life
23-11-09, 04:58

When you write it like that it looks like you dont care and are trying to be cool.

DaNoNeMoKiId
23-11-09, 05:57
When you write it like that it looks like you dont care and are trying to be cool.
You obviously don't know what I'm feeling inside. :/

SpongeBob Lover
23-11-09, 06:13

Exactly how i feel.

Ikas90
23-11-09, 06:21

Wow.

lcaddict
23-11-09, 09:19

Yep, he has to go to jail, he is a son of a *****, and he is a piece of ****!!Like, WTH?! I'm 14, and I cried when they said that on the news..stupid mother****er!