PDA

View Full Version : Romania- political debate gone wrong

Aranara
19-11-09, 19:54
So, I wad watching TV a few days ago, and, as maybe a few of you know, Romania is getting ready to choose the new president. And there wasthis political debate where our actually president (Băsescu) said something about his opponent: "You are not able to keep a woman in your life for too long" The truth is his wife died of cancer and because she couldn't stand the pain she threw herself off the balcony. This affirmation made him hated in the whole country!
What do you think about it?

The Great Chi
19-11-09, 20:56
Usually politicians throughtout the world throw verbal insults at their opponents :D

i suppose its better than throwing hand grenades :p

Ilie_Fusarau
19-11-09, 20:58
Politics , meh . . . all politicians are the same (greedy and hungry for power) at least in RO .

lcaddict
19-11-09, 21:05
So, I wad watching TV a few days ago, and, as maybe a few of you know, Romania is getting ready to choose the new president. And there wasthis political debate where our actually president (Băsescu) said something about his opponent: "You are not able to keep a woman in your life for too long" The truth is his wife died of cancer and because she couldn't stand the pain she threw herself off the balcony. This affirmation made him hated in the whole country!

God, he's such an :cen:..like, nobody will vote with him, who would? I would never EVER vote with him! (my parents, whatever..)

tombraiderluka
Usually politicians throughtout the world throw verbal insults at their opponents :D

i suppose its better than throwing hand grenades :p
Yeah lol :tmb:

Here people(well one man actually) used to use insults, but now they're just nervious, trying not to burst out and secretly shaking cause they know they aren't right. :p

sandygrimm
Seriously?.. Tis the season for giving :vlol: Who cares.. No matter who you vote they will never deliver what they say!
Plus this is not a thing to be debated on a TRF forum where most are other nationalities that have their problems.