PDA

View Full Version : In 3 words, describe yourself.

violentblossom
19-11-09, 22:56
Keep it to 3 and keep it clean. :)

I'm going to say:

*honest

*intelligent

*fun.

Quasimodo
19-11-09, 22:58
*funny
*mean
*sweet

tombraiderluka
19-11-09, 23:00
*cheerful
*funny
*music

Johnnay
19-11-09, 23:01
Beautiful
Nice
Funny

da tomb raider!
19-11-09, 23:01
I could crack a couple of lame jokes here, but instead I'll try a more serious response. :p

-Eccentric
-Apathetic
-Worrying

At least I'm honest, right? :p

HappyShannon
19-11-09, 23:08
I reaaally wanted to steal one of Frankie Boyle's jokes here :p

+ Wierd
+ Worrying
+ Kind

By kind I mean overly-kind though... It's annoying, I can never say no to anyone (unless I'm supposed to :D)

patriots88888
19-11-09, 23:15
Just 3? :p

keeps

on

trucking!

Rileigh
19-11-09, 23:17
Sane
Serious
Sensible

:D

patriots88888
19-11-09, 23:20
Sane
Serious
Sensible

Is this the same Rileigh I once knew or an imposter? :p

Atlantean-Squid
19-11-09, 23:20
Pretty

cool

guy.

violentblossom
19-11-09, 23:21
Pretty

cool

guy.

I disagree. :(

jackles
19-11-09, 23:23
Droll
Cheerful
Sharp

Crisl
Smiley
Noteless
Contradicotry
:whi:

Atlantean-Squid
I disagree. :(

I guess that just makes me a rebel, then.

Rileigh
19-11-09, 23:24
Is this the same Rileigh I once knew or an imposter? :p

I chose the words because they all began with S

patriots88888
19-11-09, 23:26
I chose the words because they all began with S

Ah yes, of course! *swats himself* :smk:

digitizedboy
19-11-09, 23:30
Weird

Ugly

Guy

KC Mraz
19-11-09, 23:45
Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. :cool:

I don't know. Messy, wacky, worrier.

Nerd For Life
19-11-09, 23:50
Geek
Anxious
Complicated

Joely-Moley
19-11-09, 23:56
Weird
Stupid
Silly.

Reggie
19-11-09, 23:57
Perceptive
Stubborn
Inquisitive

SamReeves
20-11-09, 01:10
Nice
Educated
Perv

Tommy123
20-11-09, 04:18
funny
crazy
yummy

Draco
20-11-09, 04:21
I am Legend

Carbonek_0051
20-11-09, 04:35
I am Legend

:vlol:

Insecure
Inquisitive
Caring

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-11-09, 04:40
Good things

Calm- I think before I speak and am very level headed. I'm rarely ever angry. People always hear what I have to say and take it seriously because I'm not one to be loud or boisterous based on whatever emotion I'm feeling at the time. I have complete control over my emotions.

Intelligent- I'm educated and always have excelled over my peers (not to say that they weren't smart, though). I can be booksmart, but also I'm often told to be very witty as well. :)

Classy- My character is very important to me, and I take great care into maintaining poise and class. You will never see me degrade myself for attention. There's no amount of attention in the world worth ruining my character over. I even turned down an offer to be on a Sony hosted reality show because of that.

Bad things

Introverted- Being an introvert is not necessarily a bad thing, but I take it too far, to the point to where I'm a recluse. My friends try to get in touch with me, and I really do want to converse and spend time with them, but I often times find myself closed off from everyone. Both physically, being the fact that I would rather stay home and draw or play video games than hang out with friends, and emotionally as well, because I keep my emotions in and almost never let my guard down.

Perfectionist- I am very motivated, and always have a goal. If I am not achieving something, I get depressed and feel like I'm wasting my time. While this can be a good thing, it's bad in the fact that I take it so seriously. When I do something, I feel like I have to be the best. I am so self critical with myself if I don't do something exactly perfect. I strive for excellence, which again is good, but I take it too far and seek perfection, when that is impossible.

Impatient- This is something I'm starting to improve on, but I have terrible patience problems. Like I said before, I always have big goals in mind, but patience is a problem when I'm waiting for the goals to be accomplished. I work very hard at them, so much to where it's almost my only focus at the time. Whenever I stumble and don't reach my goal, I get back up and try again, but I simply cannot rest or have peace until I have made it. I feel so anxious and impatient during the working process of it all, and I need to learn to relax and know that I will make it, I just have to keep working hard at it.

That's me, in a nutshell. What I explain about myself anyway. Like I said before, I always have a guard up and most people really don't get to know me well enough because of that.

Carbonek_0051
20-11-09, 04:41
Mel, that's more than 3 words.:p

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-11-09, 04:42
Mel, that's more than 3 words.:p

It's three words and then an explanation of why I chose those three words. :p

I wish everyone would do that here, because I want to understand why everyone chose the words they did. :)

BoyTRaider
20-11-09, 05:09
Entertainer - Be it with music (singing/performing), acting, whatever; I love to entertain people. I love making people laugh, too.

Observant - I often observe everything around me, which is why I think I am quite experienced for being so young. I tend to learn from other people's experiences too.

Insecure - While I might not seem like I am insecure, that is not so. I am very shy at first, for very obvious reasons, both physical and psychological - but once I get going, then you will most likely want me to shut up. ;)

egypt_gypsie
20-11-09, 05:17
Stubborn: I don't really like people telling me what to do/what to wear/how to talk/how to behave/etc. I find it really annoying. If you are going to try and control me, then **** off.

Retro: I tend to like old stuff better than new stuff, unless it is new stuff that sounds like/looks like old stuff. This applies to music the most. "They just don't make them like they used to". Yeah, that.

Art-oriented: I get told pretty much every day that I should become a photojournalist and/or a graphic artist. Which I do indeed plan to do.

There are tons of other words that I could use to describe myself, but I must follow the rules of the thread. :)

Introverted - Being an introvert is not necessarily a bad thing, but I take it too far, to the point to where I'm a recluse. My friends try to get in touch with me, and I really do want to converse and spend time with them, but I often times find myself closed off from everyone. Both physically, being the fact that I would rather stay home and draw or play video games than hang out with friends, and emotionally as well, because I keep my emotions in and almost never let my guard down.

Yeah, all my friends and family think that I am like severly depressed or something because I would rather stay home and mess around on Photoshop or read a book than go out and see a pointless movie. (and watch my friends make out with their boyfriends)

Carbonek_0051
20-11-09, 05:28
Insecure - While I might not seem like I am insecure, that is not so. I am very shy at first, for very obvious reasons, both physical and psychological - but once I get going, then you will most likely want me to shut up. ;)
I don't think you have anything to be insecure about.:hug:

Ok might as well do the whole explaining thing:

Insecure - While it may seem I like myself, I don't. There is a lot that I have done in the past that I can't forgive myself for. I've never really been happy with my looks either, I may not be the ugliest person in the world but I'm certainly not the best. This is an issue I plan to overcome, but it's not easy.:o

Inquisitive - I am a very curious person, I must know everything. I like asking questions, it helps me learn. I like understanding things, so this helps me quite a bit. But it can also be a bad quality.:pi:

Caring - I care about everyone around me, I always have. I do whatever I can to help, making others happy makes me happy. My friends and family are everything to me, so I like to show I care by doing little things. I even care about people who I don't know all that well, I hate seeing people down in the dumps or having any issues.:)

rowanlim
20-11-09, 05:38
I am Legend

Yes you are :D

Nice suggestion, Melonie :tmb:

Ambitious - I always want to be good in everything I do, no matter how much I'm doing :D It's good because I put in effort to improve myself to achieve these ambitions, but it's bad because sometimes I handle too many things at the same time, so prioritizing my goals is important. Maybe over-ambitious would be a more accurate term; I am involved in many things & if I'd the time/capabilities, I'd probably engage in more activities.

Honest - I'm honest with who I am, what I want to do, my opinions; I'm proud that I've got principles & I really hold on to them. For example, I get very agitated when people are cheating in tests etc, I'd scold friends who take part in that because that's not right & I don't approve of it. There are times I've been viciously honest, & it almost cost me suspension at university. I never waste time being emotional, unless it is absolutely necessary. I'm genuine in being kind & helping people out. I'd never participate in something I don't believe in. Malaysia may be proud that we sent an astronaut to space but since I thought it was a waste of taxpayers' money & full of BS, I vehemently expressed my dislike for the dude coming over to my uni & giving a "talk" (that nearly got me suspended :whi:)

Smart - I hope I don't come off sounding arrogant, but yeah, I think I'm pretty smart :D I don't memorize my subjects, I put in effort to really understand what I'm learning. It helps that I like learning; even subjects that can be pretty boring becomes easy to learn when I open my mind to taking something from that subject. I'd say I'm talented in music, I've perfect pitch, I've learned (hands-on) how to write songs, I love performing; I love debate, it helped me to learn how to express myself & to see the world from a bigger perspective.

scoopy_loopy
20-11-09, 07:40
mysterious
friendly
hil-****ing-larious

Paddy
20-11-09, 07:44
Mean - Am generally speaking an asshole :p
Stubborn - Refuse to give up or even accept defeat even when I should.
Hilarious - Funny guy I am :p

Drone
20-11-09, 07:49
I'm seriously serious

CerebralAssassin
20-11-09, 07:55
Cerebral
Breathtaking
Fabulous

Aranara
20-11-09, 08:17
1. Ironical I like making fun of people in a rather cruel way.
2. Intelligent: I'm third in my class and I don't learn...AT ALL! (The kids who have better results than me are geeks)
3. Sarcastic(almost same thing as ironical, so it doubles it)

Ikas90
20-11-09, 08:32
Random
Logical
Ambitious

:)

lcaddict
20-11-09, 09:05
1. Random-i start saying thing that have nothing to do with what I'm doing..
2.Funny-I think I make everyone to laugh, until they are annoyed, and want to kill me
3.Fat:vlol:- I have big legs and boobs, that's all :vlol::whi::vlol::vlol:

Antonio
20-11-09, 09:10
Bad things

Introverted- Being an introvert is not necessarily a bad thing, but I take it too far, to the point to where I'm a recluse. My friends try to get in touch with me, and I really do want to converse and spend time with them, but I often times find myself closed off from everyone. Both physically, being the fact that I would rather stay home and draw or play video games than hang out with friends, and emotionally as well, because I keep my emotions in and almost never let my guard down.

Perfectionist- I am very motivated, and always have a goal. If I am not achieving something, I get depressed and feel like I'm wasting my time. While this can be a good thing, it's bad in the fact that I take it so seriously. When I do something, I feel like I have to be the best. I am so self critical with myself if I don't do something exactly perfect. I strive for excellence, which again is good, but I take it too far and seek perfection, when that is impossible.

Impatient- This is something I'm starting to improve on, but I have terrible patience problems. Like I said before, I always have big goals in mind, but patience is a problem when I'm waiting for the goals to be accomplished. I work very hard at them, so much to where it's almost my only focus at the time. Whenever I stumble and don't reach my goal, I get back up and try again, but I simply cannot rest or have peace until I have made it. I feel so anxious and impatient during the working process of it all, and I need to learn to relax and know that I will make it, I just have to keep working hard at it.

That's me, in a nutshell. What I explain about myself anyway. Like I said before, I always have a guard up and most people really don't get to know me well enough because of that.

The story of my life, funny I thought I'm the only one with same problem in this forum.:o
What I can say about me:

Careful - I always trying to be nice to everyone. Sometimes I say things what I describes wrong way, so basically trying to fix it or take it back my words. Opinions from others about me are are really important to me. If I even hurt someone, guilt hunts me. You can say that I'm emotional about this.

Funny - Jokes makes everybody happy and friendly. Making jokes it's only way I can pull my attention, but I really don't want overreact with my jokes, well I usually do. With jokes you forget bad things.

Creative - When I like something I always trying to make originally and special. I'm full of ideas and fantasy which is very helpful about my projects. It's doesn't matter what I'm doing, it matter how I did it. There are so many things I like to do, but most of them are on computer works like photoshop, programing, video effects, music and most important video games.:D

disneyprincess20
20-11-09, 09:21
Short.

Fat.

Dippy.

oocladableeblah
20-11-09, 09:56
Shy
Nice
Open-minded

Lavinder
20-11-09, 10:19
Emotional (not wreck).
Amusing.
Perverted

Carbonek_0051
20-11-09, 10:26
Short.

Fat.

Dippy.

:smk:

EscondeR
20-11-09, 10:30
Short.

Fat.

Dippy.

Nah... IT'S! A!! LIE!!! :mad:

:hug:

Jedd Fletcher
20-11-09, 10:50
Talks
too
much

disneyprincess20
20-11-09, 10:52
:smk:

Nah... IT'S! A!! LIE!!! :mad:

:hug:

I challenge anyone who has met me in the flesh to say otherwise.

Ha! :D

Rivendell
20-11-09, 10:56
Passionate
Creative
Optimistic

I think these three just about do it, at the moment!

Reckless Lara
20-11-09, 12:39
Funny
Worried
Honest...

CuteKittenlol
20-11-09, 12:54
Argumentative - Seriously, i argue with people about eveything, i even argue with someone over the most stupid things every few days. It just always feels like im being attacked and i just go right into defensive mode. For example last night i was telling a friend how my brother said Katie Price was prettier than me (lol), and he said "what do you expect, she was a model", after a few more texts he said something about her looking like a horse, so y'know, me being me pieced the two together and went off at him how i thought he said she was prettier than me (the whole "shes a model what do you expect" thing, instead of saying shes not [ahaha]), even though she looks like a horse so that must make me hella-ugly. Pointless argument, it brushed over but still, thats how bad it is. Which brings up my next word..

Paranoid - I think EVERYTHING is some form of insult, even if someone's trying to compliment me i'll get pedantic about wording and turn it into something negative. I feel like everyone is looking at me and making jibes about my appearence/body. Its ironic how im scared of messing things up yet i'm the one who messes it by being stupid all the time. If someone says something i'm not sure of i'll automatically think the worst thing they could've meant and assume it was that, when 10 times outta 10 i'm wrong, lol

Optimistic - Well, with other people at least, i'm always the one who can find a silver lining with stuff they're concerned about. Even if its annoying i always take satisfaction in being right :) There are times i do it with myself, but its easier to make others feel better rather than trying to convince yourself theres something good to come out of everything

Obsessive would've been my 3rd word but i wanted one nice word XD

shadow_fire
20-11-09, 13:03
Enlightned, Dazed and Confused

Chocola teapot
20-11-09, 13:24
Random, Eccentric and Fabulous

coolaideonfire
20-11-09, 14:15
*hot tempered
*compassionate
*kind

My temper may flip like a switch, but I am sweet... really! :cln:

marla_biggs
20-11-09, 14:35
Fun
Quiet
Strange

violentblossom
20-11-09, 14:53
things, so this helps me quite a bit. But it can also be a bad quality.:pi:

Caring - I care about everyone around me, I always have. I do whatever I can to help, making others happy makes me happy. My friends and family are everything to me, so I like to show I care by doing little things. I even care about people who I don't know all that well, I hate seeing people down in the dumps or having any issues.:)

I definately, definately agree with this entry of your's. As one of your friends, I know first hand how caring you really are. I love you, Nate. :)

Anyway, I'd go all out elaborate on my choices, but everyone close to me already knows and so I don't really feel the need to define myself here.

LightningRider
20-11-09, 15:01
Tempered
Impatient
Caring

TR love
20-11-09, 15:09
Shy
Impatient
Evil!

MiCkiZ88
20-11-09, 15:31
Cold: To those who I do not know, or do not interest me
Caring: To those who are close to my heart or touch me in a special way (no.. nothing pervy)
Passionate: If I love something, if I feel creative or if I'm just in a very good mood.

Dina_Croft
20-11-09, 16:02
Hehe I we did a test like this at school...And based on my favourite color(red)I'm :

Happy
Powerfull
Aggressive

Ora Dagger
20-11-09, 16:04
Shy:whi:
Confused:confused:
Random:yah:

NemesisX13X
20-11-09, 17:04
Positives:-

Trustworthy
Caring
Kind

Negatives:-

Hot Tempered
Sarcastic

Err.. I don't know if there's a word for this, but I like revenge, I'd always payback mean people in weird, not very nice ways. :)

tampi
20-11-09, 17:05
Tired, sleepy, dreamy.

http://i49.************/2j4vdpg.jpg:yik:

Carbonek_0051
20-11-09, 17:05
I definately, definately agree with this entry of your's. As one of your friends, I know first hand how caring you really are. I love you, Nate. :)
Aww, I just saw this. Thank you Rae, that means a lot.:o:hug: I love you too.:)

tombraiderluka
20-11-09, 17:11
I am Legend
Well no you still have about 7k posts till that :)

BlackRainbow
20-11-09, 17:11
Distrait
Easy-going
Caring

msalpha2omega
20-11-09, 17:12
Optimistic
Kind
Preety:p

jackles
20-11-09, 17:47
Positives:-

Trustworthy
Caring
Kind

Negatives:-

Hot Tempered
Sarcastic

Err.. I don't know if there's a word for this, but I like revenge, I'd always payback mean people in weird, not very nice ways. :)

Vengeful?

NemesisX13X
20-11-09, 17:53
Vengeful?

Maybe. :D

Marianna12
20-11-09, 18:50
Yeah, all my friends and family think that I am like severly depressed or something because I would rather stay home and mess around on Photoshop or read a book than go out and see a pointless movie. (and watch my friends make out with their boyfriends)[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's me!:p

Kind: I try to be nice with everyone, simply because I hate fighting with others.

Calm: I think before I speak, for the above reason.

Insecure: I have very low self confidence, that's a fact! I've tried to change that, but I just can't!

Draco
20-11-09, 18:58
Well no you still have about 7k posts till that :)

Lol, that will probably take me another 5 years to get.

The Weave
25-11-09, 18:17
Shy
Random
Dreamer:jmp:

Los Angeles
25-11-09, 18:20
Hot
Random
Amazing

Dina_Croft
25-11-09, 18:22
Hot

Self Confident:whi:

Los Angeles
25-11-09, 18:25
Self Confident:whi:

Lol... I'm working on it.... I used to be very shy....

Dina_Croft
25-11-09, 18:26
Lol... I'm working on it.... I used to be very shy....

Oh really?

Well me too...

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/Dina_Croft/2805nye.gif

Los Angeles
25-11-09, 18:27
Oh really?

Well me too...

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/Dina_Croft/2805nye.gif

I hope people don't judge me by my avatar. lol :D

Amenophis
25-11-09, 19:51
Cool: I'm always in a cool mood, I don't speak very much or very loud.
Cold: I have great controll over my emotions and can easily shut them down.
Kind: Being nice to others and help those in need.

xXhayleyroxXx
25-11-09, 19:53
* Unique

* Creative

*Loving

GameGlitcher77
25-11-09, 19:53
1. Shy

2. Mysterious

3. :mis:

:vlol: :p :D

CroftGameGirl
25-11-09, 20:00
Hmm... lesse here :p

Crazy - I have ADD, I can be so random, and laugh for hours on end, and be stared at and hated for it, but I never stop :vlol: People probs hate me for it though... ah well :whi:

Unsure - I am quite unsure of who I am, where I fit into, and what I will be... it can really get you down sometimes :(

Entertainer/Performer - There is nothing I love more than performing music, making people laugh and enjoy themselves with me and just being crazy, and hope it'll entertain people, or at least make them happy.

OR, if I can pick one more, (I can't but w/e :ton:)

Sensitive - I rely on people a LOT, my friends, I can't stand being lonely, and knowing that I'm alone, so I just try to make friends... it whiles away the hours :o

xXhayleyroxXx
25-11-09, 20:07
^^^ you sound like me :cln:

merder
25-11-09, 20:21
Intelligent - when i was at school i was told several times that i was too smart for that level of education. and during math i actually managed to get several weeks worth of it in a measly hour(that is atleast what the teacher said(several times)).

patient - i can easily wait for stuff to happen even if it takes ages. for example if you're somewhere early i can easily wait for hours if i have to(not that i come somewhere that early but i can)

caring - can't give some explanation in why but i know i am.

CroftGameGirl
25-11-09, 20:39
^^^ you sound like me :cln:

W00! High-five :D

xXhayleyroxXx
25-11-09, 20:46
W00! High-five :D

*high-5's* :hug:

shadow_fire
25-11-09, 21:07
Dreamer I tend to space out alot day dreaming and stuffs lols

Contradictive basically I am a walking talking contradiction lols. I love so many contrasting things lol.

unique I liek to think of myself as one of a kind, some peeps have told me that they havnt met someone Like me before, which Im glad of :D

Romantics Inc.
25-11-09, 21:20
*husky
*wolf
*yiff >:3

HappyShannon
25-11-09, 21:26
Can I re-do mine using Mel's idea of explaining? :D
I'm gonna do it anyway so say yes :pi: :p

Creative - I'm always either writing, singing, drawing (however bad I may be :p) or planning something (like a story or what ever :))

Shy - In school I only talk to my best friends and about 10 other guys/girls. Other than that, I'm pretty much too shy. :o

Caring - Absoloutely hate the idea of leaving my family for more than a week :o When I was 10, my mum was too ill to go on holiday (and she's still too ill, poor mum :() so I was crying the whole day before we left for Spain :o
I did that the year after, and this year too :) I'm such a wimp :ton:

Big Matt
25-11-09, 21:53
I'm in kind of a Turkey-day sharing sort of mood so here goes:

Self-sacrificial - for others. To the point where it is a very serious detriment to me. I am an unusually strong individual -- mentally, physically, spiritually -- and my natural tendency is to expend that strength on others helping them when their strength runs out. My existence is a shambles because I've been stupid enough to succumb to this flaw in my being.

Hardened - Made so in part because of the above mentioned Achilles heel and in part because of human beings. I love people and care about them. I understand them -- why they do what they do. But I have absolutely no faith or trust in them. People are unreliable and untrustworthy at best and downright traitorous and evil at worst. Because I am used to this type of behavior I'm prepared for it. I am able to weather it well and, much of the time, keep it from being perpetrated upon me entirely. It also means that if I give of myself to someone, I do so knowing that I will receive nothing in return. Human instinct is to get something while the getting is good and then run like a bat out of the hot place before someone takes it away.

Pessimist - I've seen and experienced far too much in my short time on this earth to be anything but. Pessimism is an act of survival. Murphy's law is the only law. Hope is a lulling gimmick. Dreams are a life-wasting scam. On the rare occasions that something good happens, it is worthless. It only means that something bad, which far overshadows and outweighs the rare good thing, is on its way. If you are always aware that disaster has you in its sights, then when it arrives it isn't unexpected. You always knew it was coming and, if you're lucky, you are prepared for it.

There are certainly other words which describe me but, these three things are, and for many years have been, what I wake up and go to bed with every day. It probably doesn't make me role model of the year or make me a very appealing person but two of these traits have allowed me to survive circumstances and situations that would crush other people.

TRfan23
25-11-09, 22:11
Cute - Many people have said that I am in the past.

Kind - Teachers at school loved me, so I assume so.

OCD - To some things, like on computers they must have programs like CCleaner (if they can), as all temp & junk data should be overwritten with 0's & 1's. Invalid registry keys to be deleted also.

Cheenie
25-11-09, 22:30
I
cereal :cln:

Minty Mouth
25-11-09, 22:32
Ummm...

Okay, this is quite hard. These will do.

Pedantic
Humoured
Trustworthy

GameGlitcher77
25-11-09, 22:34
I have ADD...

Seconded... :whi:

EmeraldFields
25-11-09, 23:01
I'm always bored. :/

lara croft TR
26-11-09, 08:31
Sarcastic
Insane
Tomboy

Zelda master
26-11-09, 08:34
Biggest Idiot Alive:D

Aranara
26-11-09, 09:11
Hmm...other traits tha I've found recently:

NOT interested in fashion (actually this is really old)
Making fun of young girls in my class that wanna be like models and starve themselves
Loving my braces and my glasses:D

Alex Shepherd
26-11-09, 09:53
Courageous

Sensitive

Imaginary

Raider Man

Encore
26-11-09, 19:42
Thoughtful
Loner
Dreamer