PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic Objects You Still Have From Your Childhood

TR love
20-11-09, 14:41
The title says it all! (clearly) :tea:

I still have many things from when i was a baby, like my torn apart toy lamb with a missing face, an old octopus, a stuffed dog i still call "Big Dog" :o

I guess they remind me of happier times, when, as a little kid, nothing mattered and it was all optimism :D

marla_biggs
20-11-09, 14:47
A blanket I still sleep with.. -_-

LightningRider
20-11-09, 14:54
I still have a Panda stuffed toy.

I love it's name though, Pande CoCo Sal. :D

Nemo_91
20-11-09, 14:55
Stuffed animals. :p

Lara Croft!
20-11-09, 14:57
Old trainers. They are too cute to throw away.
Fairy tale books
Some stuffed animals
Some toys
Writings I did at school and my sister had kept
School grades

That's all I can remember now. All except the 1st are in our storage house.

da tomb raider!
20-11-09, 15:09
I have all sorts of toys from my childhood, but that's about it. My favourite is probably that stuffed toy deer, with a neck that's split open (I'll get it fixed one day).

Nerd For Life
20-11-09, 15:09
Almost everything. I don't think it's stupid.

Catapharact
20-11-09, 15:21
What you are about to see may shock you to the point where you will question your very existance and anything factual in this world.

No, I don't save stuff from my childhood. That stuffed Bozo there was the first gift I gave to wife. I was only 13 then Lol! She kept it all those years... Gosh I love her so much.

marla_biggs
20-11-09, 15:24
I don't think I could ever throw away my Beanie Babies :)

Aranara
20-11-09, 15:27
I've got some stuffed animals, a little red dress (I'm sad because I can't fit in it anymore:(it's so beautiful), my grades and my drawings.

NemesisX13X
20-11-09, 15:34
What you are about to see may shock you to the point where you will question your very existance and anything factual in this world.

No, I don't save stuff from my childhood. That stuffed Bozo there was the first gift I gave to wife. I was only 13 then Lol! She kept it all those years... Gosh I love her so much.
http://i45.************/addv6e.jpg

You were married at 13?

Catapharact
20-11-09, 15:35
You were married at 13?

No I was a super serious kid when I was 13. We were friends at 13. That bear was a gift I gave her along with a rose I believe Lol!

NemesisX13X
20-11-09, 15:36
No I was a super serious kid when I was 13. We were friends at 13.

Oh, okay. :D

That's cute! :D

disneyprincess20
20-11-09, 15:39

Aww Kitty-Cat, that's so sweet!

I still have Mousey, Pussy Willow and Pliglet (I couldn't say his name right). They have pride of place in my bedroom at my parents house.

The Swede
20-11-09, 15:39
Every Tomb Raider game released to the PS systems... :o

Ora Dagger
20-11-09, 16:01
I don't think I could ever throw away my Beanie Babies :)

Me neither!:D

I still have almost all of my stuff when I was little. Most of its in storage though.

Punaxe
20-11-09, 16:11
Are you calling my plush animals pathetic? :mad:

Actually, I boxed them up about last year. The oldest things I still have in my room are probably the boxes of The Depths of DOOM Trilogy and the Tomb Raider games, and a rubby ducky.

Catapharact
20-11-09, 18:54
Oh, okay. :D

That's cute! :D

See that word there... Cute... Not acceptable ;).

NemesisX13X
20-11-09, 18:57
See that word there... Cute... Not acceptable ;).

Fine then. not cute at all. :pi:

--------

I still have some animal plushies and my comforter since I was a kid :)

Camera Obscura
20-11-09, 18:59
Well when I was in the 5th grade I purchased a small stuffed Dalmatian that barked when you squeezed it for my little sister. Now I'm a freshman in college and we still have that toy in our house. In the end, the Dalmation was given to the family kitten. So loves playing with it and the toy still barks when you squeeze it. :D

Marianna12
20-11-09, 19:04
School grades
Comics
toys
School books and note pads

can't think of something else:p

lcaddict
20-11-09, 19:05
Gee...stuffed animals..Barbie dolls (:vlol:), a lot of books..

Catapharact
20-11-09, 19:06
Aww Kitty-Cat, that's so sweet!

I have to say though that I got a heck of a lot more creative overtime Lol! I mean Stuffed bear? How cliche can you get! Yet she saved it for all those years.

NemesisX13X
20-11-09, 19:07
I have to say though that I got a heck of a lot more creative overtime Lol! I mean Stuffed bear? How cliche can you get! Yet she saved it for all those years.

Even though is a cliche, it was still a gift, and it was meaningful to her. :D

Forwen
20-11-09, 20:01
A blue jumper from about 9 years ago. My mother's assaulted it numerous times claiming it's a piece of rag well past its time but we have perservered and will continue to do so. It's been with me all around Europe and I'm wearing it right now. It has developed what I call telethermal properties and is able to detect the exact temperature desired by my brain and as such can be worn in the middle of summer or winter and still retain the optimum environment on the inside.

Lavinder
20-11-09, 20:21

http://i47.************/osbb0h.jpg

We need to see more of this side to you Cat :p.

HappyShannon
20-11-09, 20:27
My grandma got me a blanket when I was born :o When I was 10 my mum turned it into a pillow and now I can't sleep with out it. :D

CroftGameGirl
20-11-09, 20:32
I have a bunch of old toys and stuff from when i was 6-8 or something :p

But what I truly treasure, are my first slippers and my first dress :o I'll upload pics, if I can :D

ThatNorskChick
20-11-09, 20:35
My dinosaur toys...I still have some on display in my room. Fuh-reeak.

Megalith
20-11-09, 21:02
I still keep and i wouldn't call "pathetic" any of these:

*Fairy Tales
*Comics
*Sticker Albums (Knight Rider,The Smurfs,Inspector Gadget,Marco Polo:D)
*Toys (mostly playmobils)
*Photos
*Some clothes i was wearing as a baby (my mother still keeps them somewhere :o:vlol:)

Ah,good times.:)

Catapharact
20-11-09, 21:05
We need to see more of this side to you Cat :p.

No dice ;).

Agent Dee
20-11-09, 21:11
well when my mom was pregnant with me she crocheted a blanket for me in dark blue, light blue and white in a zig-zag pattern. I still have this blanket to this day, it is folded up on the foot of my bed and i use it when i want to be warmer without having to get under the covers ;). by the way the blanket and me will be 35 years old in May ;).

igonge
20-11-09, 21:13
Ricky the Raccoon. :D

It's a puppet cuddly toy I got when I was 1 year old. Still lays on my bed to this day.
I'll post a picture later.

Laras shadow
20-11-09, 21:24
i have a old rag doll that i've had since i was 5 and i still sleep with it and she's called loobyloo :o omg! i'm lyk so embarassed:o:o