PDA

View Full Version : Search For Amelia/ Lara's Father/ Lara's Childhood

LCFan123
22-11-09, 18:38
Hey there.
I am confused with all the things that are related to the search for Amelia and also to Lara's childhood in some way. I mean: When did Richard search for the Scion, when for Excalibur and when for Thor's Hammer and stuff.
And what happened after the crash of the plane to Lara? How could she survive those ten days to Katmandu? And how did she come back home? When did her father die then and what did he find about Amelia's death and the artefacts?
These are some of the questions to discuss about in this thread. So I hope I (& maybe others) can find answers. Let's discuss. :D

snork
22-11-09, 19:01
Sorry, I can't help you with the most of your questions.

And what happened after the crash of the plane to Lara? How could she survive those ten days to Katmandu?
One story exlaining these 10 days : Himalayan Mysteries (http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=1793)

LCFan123
22-11-09, 19:13
Heya, thanks! 8D Never saw this game. Oo

Rivendell
22-11-09, 20:23
When did Richard search for the Scion, when for Excalibur and when for Thor's Hammer and stuff.

After Amelia went missing, we presume he started his search. If you're after a specific year, I don't think one has been mentioned.

He had ideas that Atlantis was the mother culture that pre-dated all known cultures, and therefore probably assumed Amelia's disappearance through the Dias had something to do with Atlantis.
So he begins looking for the Scion in hope that it will give him answers.

He never found the Scion, and I'm not sure whether he ever decided to search for Excalibur - since he likely assumed that vanished along with Amelia when she pulled out the sword.

Sometime after that, Natla got him onside, and likely told him about the Norse Underworld that Amelia had travelled to through the Dias, and that in order to get there, he'd need to get the gloves, the belt, and the Hammer.

On finding the Glove in Thailand, he discovered that Natla was hunting for the Jormungandr Device in Helheim - and so he hid the glove to stop her plan from succeeding.

And what happened after the crash of the plane to Lara? How could she survive those ten days to Katmandu? And how did she come back home?

After her mother vanished, she .. just survived. Made her way to Katmandu, and according to the Lara's legend biography, " made a polite telephone call to her father asking if it would be convenient for him to come and pick her up. "
So that's how she got home.

When did her father die then and what did he find about Amelia's death and the artefacts?

Six years after the plane-crash: "When Lara was fifteen, her father went missing in Cambodia." This is probably the year Richard was hired by Natla to search for the artifacts. This is when he found out what Natla was up to, and likely when Natla killed him for 'betraying' her.

He probably found out everything about Amelia's death and the artifacts right before he died. It's never explained that he did, but knowing Natla, I doubt she'd have passed up on the chance to rub his nose in everything she could before killing him; her plans, the truth about Amelia, etc.

Hope that's helpful.

These are some of the questions to discuss about in this thread. So I hope I (& maybe others) can find answers. Let's discuss. :D[/QUOTE]

LCFan123
23-11-09, 17:17
After Amelia went missing, we presume he started his search. If you're after a specific year, I don't think one has been mentioned.

He had ideas that Atlantis was the mother culture that pre-dated all known cultures, and therefore probably assumed Amelia's disappearance through the Dias had something to do with Atlantis.
So he begins looking for the Scion in hope that it will give him answers.

He never found the Scion, and I'm not sure whether he ever decided to search for Excalibur - since he likely assumed that vanished along with Amelia when she pulled out the sword.

Sometime after that, Natla got him onside, and likely told him about the Norse Underworld that Amelia had travelled to through the Dias, and that in order to get there, he'd need to get the gloves, the belt, and the Hammer.

On finding the Glove in Thailand, he discovered that Natla was hunting for the Jormungandr Device in Helheim - and so he hid the glove to stop her plan from succeeding.

After her mother vanished, she .. just survived. Made her way to Katmandu, and according to the Lara's legend biography, " made a polite telephone call to her father asking if it would be convenient for him to come and pick her up. "
So that's how she got home.

Six years after the plane-crash: "When Lara was fifteen, her father went missing in Cambodia." This is probably the year Richard was hired by Natla to search for the artifacts. This is when he found out what Natla was up to, and likely when Natla killed him for 'betraying' her.

He probably found out everything about Amelia's death and the artifacts right before he died. It's never explained that he did, but knowing Natla, I doubt she'd have passed up on the chance to rub his nose in everything she could before killing him; her plans, the truth about Amelia, etc.

Hope that's helpful.

These are some of the questions to discuss about in this thread. So I hope I (& maybe others) can find answers. Let's discuss. :D[/QUOTE]

Ah, gosh. That's amazing, thanks very much. So Natla kinda treated Richard like she did with Lara? Cause she (maybe) told Richard everything short time before she killed him. Like she wanted to do it with Lara (in Helheim, when she tells her about the death of Richard), but she escaped.
And also she hired Richard for finding the Scion, like she did with Lara.