PDA

View Full Version : General Allison Iraheta Fan Thread

_Awestruck_
23-11-09, 00:57
Anyone heard of her? She placed fourth on American Idol this past season I believe and she's the rocker teenage girl with the red hair. I'll be the first to admit I'm not on the teen singing sensations band wagon but this girl unlike most girls out there these days can sing her 17 year old ass off. She sounds so much like Pink, and is so different compared to other artists in the industry today.

Her debut album, "Just Like You" comes out December 2nd and is available for preorder on iTunes now. Here are the snippets and live promo acoustic performances of two of her songs.

Snippets:
http://seed.sproutbuilder.com/YwCT_gkfG19s_XT7

Performances:
fO5X1_26lzk

oj7narCe1iM

Music Video of "Friday I'll be Over U":
YHs8KH3dpx8

The only thing I don't like that she's released is her first single and the music video, but I'm really impressed by everything else.

Discuss.

Dennis's Mom
23-11-09, 13:53
Alison is super-talented and way better than her years. I remember when Miley Cyrus sang on Idol. There was no question Alison was a better singer and performer, and they were the same age.

She's really young, so I'm not worried if success doesn't happen for her immediately. I think success is in her future.

_Awestruck_
23-11-09, 23:15
Alison is super-talented and way better than her years. I remember when Miley Cyrus sang on Idol. There was no question Alison was a better singer and performer, and they were the same age.

She's really young, so I'm not worried if success doesn't happen for her immediately. I think success is in her future.

:tmb: I think she'll be very successful. She can sing live like no other. Her version of Cry Baby by Janis Joplin is BRILLIANT, and I hate Janis Joplin.

freeze10108
24-11-09, 05:43
I quite liked Allison on American Idol, and thought she should've been in the finale. I'm eagerly anticipating her new album, and had an opportunity to get an early copy when my AP English teacher got a copy for being head of the newspaper and put the CD in the prize bowl for the game we were playing. Sadly, someone who I expect took the disc home and broke it for fun took it before I could answer a question, so I didn't get the CD :(. But I did get a cool poster though! :)

LightningRider
24-11-09, 13:19
I love Allison! I was rooting her for the whole time she was there! She like, Rock God in my presence. I was effing sad she got voted out, it was horrible.

I'm excited for the record though, I love the single, you have to have something mainstream or else you lose. :)

Tear
24-11-09, 15:31
Meh... she had a nice voice, but the girl was just a mess.

Dennis's Mom
24-11-09, 18:22
That hair does need to go.;) But again, she's really young. I think she'll grow into who she's supposed to be.

LightningRider
29-11-09, 17:32
The Whole Album leaked. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/mysanesofme#p/u

Listening now before I decide to buy the album when it comes out. :)

_Awestruck_
29-11-09, 20:11
Still Breathing, Just Like You, Scars, No One Else, and Trouble is are my favorite tracks.

I was pleasantly surprised with this album. :tmb:

juicybubble
01-01-10, 05:23
I saw her live :)
I like friday ill be over you