PDA

View Full Version : The American Dad General Thread (May contain SPOILERS!!!!)

Reckless Lara
23-11-09, 15:51
American Dad has been shown on FOX since 2005 and today creators(Seth MacFarlane, Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman) are happy to tell us that this show is on SEASON 5!!! It's about a family but NOT A COMMON FAMILY. Every single character is full of humour and secrets :pi: The show is HILARIOUS. The quotes are remarkably smart. I really really love this show. It's the only one that I can't easily miss. So if anyone here watches and loves American Dad as well, please let's discuss, share opinions, videos and photos:) ALSO I MUST INFORM YOU THAT THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, BE CAREFUL!

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff78/Anastasia187/american_dad1.gif

TR FAN 18
23-11-09, 16:08
Yes, I love this show! :D
Watched it on BBC Three last night. They show 2 episodes every Sunday. The "Tearjerker" episode was awesome!

Minimus
23-11-09, 16:14
My favourite character is Rodger (the alien). His quote that always makes me pee myself with laughter is from the episode Dope & Faith (Steve believes he is a true wizard) where he says "Oh God, I pooed!" :vlol::p:D

It's the way he says it :cln:

robm_2007
23-11-09, 16:28
i love Roger, he's so funny! Especially when he dresses up like a woman, and has some stupid story about his character.

like when he was Jeanie Gould! Wedding Planner/ (prostitute in Argentina). and hired two actors to play "her" sons. they were all into the act, it seemed like a lovely family. LOL

and theres a line when he was in family guy, some thing like this:

"Now who the **** ate all the Pecan Sandies?"

Reckless Lara
23-11-09, 16:53
My favourite character is Rodger (the alien). His quote that always makes me pee myself with laughter is from the episode Dope & Faith (Steve believes he is a true wizard) where he says "Oh God, I pooed!" :vlol::p:D

It's the way he says it :cln:

Haha, I surely cant forget it. :vlol:

tombofwinston
23-11-09, 18:29
God I love this TV show, You already know that though, Don't you.

hR2nso47lm4

Shootout.

q6yQIo4L5o0

Who's a pretty princess ?

Dennis's Mom
23-11-09, 18:32
American Dad had to grown on me, but I especially enjoy it when the eps revolve around some scheme of Steve and Roger, sort of like how Family Guy is much better when it revolves around Brian and Stewie.

tombofwinston
23-11-09, 18:35
American Dad had to grown on me, but I especially enjoy it when the eps revolve around some scheme of Steve and Roger, sort of like how Family Guy is much better when it revolves around Brian and Stewie.

When I used to watch it they were the funniest episodes, But FG dosn't appeal to me anymore; American Dad is 100% better in every way.

Reckless Lara
23-11-09, 18:49
LAVA TELAS MANOS...:D Epic...

robm_2007
23-11-09, 18:55
^LOL!

when he thought that the Drug Lab was his potions class..........I love HP references.

Minimus
23-11-09, 19:23
God I love this TV show, You already know that though, Don't you.

hR2nso47lm4

Shootout.

0:59 :D:p:):cln::jmp::yah::vlol:

Little-Lara
23-11-09, 20:35
I like American Dad, is so funny. The episode where the son becomes a dad was so darling. :o

HappyShannon
23-11-09, 20:45
LAVA TELAS MANOS...:D Epic...

:vlol:

I loved the 'Tearjerker' episode last night :p
"What? You really are a virgin?!"
"That's not good?"
"No... that's terrible." :vlol:

tombofwinston
23-11-09, 20:47
:vlol:

I loved the 'Tearjerker' episode last night :p
"What? You really are a virgin?!"
"That's not good?"
"No... that's terrible." :vlol:

Did you see her full name ?
:p

HappyShannon
23-11-09, 20:52
Did you see her full name ?
:p

Yes :D
All day I was imagining if that was my name... :whi::vlol:

Reckless Lara
24-11-09, 23:11
Or do you remember that episode where Roger told to Steve that he was kidnapped by Stan and Francine... And he set all this up just because Steve ate his cookie...:vlol:

Ah...words arent enough to describe this show...

elizard_9594
25-11-09, 03:26
oh goodness, i have always loved this show. i wach it after family guy and the simpsons on fox every sunday! :D

Reckless Lara
25-11-09, 09:15
Well, to be honest I dont like Family Guy that much...I dont know why...Maybe I dont find it as funny as A.D.:o