PDA

View Full Version : King of the Hill discussion thread

peeves
25-11-09, 01:22
Well about King of the Hill, There's hank , peggy, bobby, luanne, bill, boomhauer, dale gribble, john redcorn, joseph, connie, khan, etc. What do you think of the show? Well it sets in Arlen Texas.

elizard_9594
25-11-09, 01:39
lol, i love king of the hill! boomhauers my favorite character btw.
and i have a friend named Tyler who can play the theme song on his guitar.:D

irjudd
25-11-09, 02:15
I watch it almost every day. It consistently makes me laugh because it's poking fun at rednecks, which is what I do in real life.

toughraid3r37
25-11-09, 03:06
lol, i love king of the hill! boomhauers my favorite character btw.
and i have a friend named Tyler who can play the theme song on his guitar.:D

I can play it on my guitar too :D. Fun song.

Los Angeles
25-11-09, 06:14
Oh my god... I like that show, but Hank freaks me out. He's so damn conservative, he only sees his eyes with his american glasses, he doesn't know nothing about the rest of the world. He's very ignorant... lol ;)

peeves
25-11-09, 13:40
And there's the 14th and final season and after that the show is cancelled.

Dennis's Mom
25-11-09, 15:49
I grew up in Garland, Texas (the town on which Arlen is based.) My dad is Hank Hill. Greatest. Dad. Eva, my dad. :D

SamReeves
25-11-09, 15:51
One of the best shows that FOX ever had. It's too bad it's gone.

Camera Obscura
25-11-09, 16:21
I never did like it when I was younger because i always found it boring and never understood half of what was going on. But when Adult Swim started airing it I fell in love. Now I never miss an episode. I guess it's because the humor isn't "in your face" like other shows are these days. And the characters come off as real and three-dimensional which is always a + for me. I suppose my favorite bit will always be Luanne's refusal to give birth to a bald baby. :vlol:

:tmb:

I grew up in Garland, Texas (the town on which Arlen is based.) My dad is Hank Hill. Greatest. Dad. Eva, my dad. :D

Does he sell propane and propane accessories?

:tea:

miss.haggard
25-11-09, 18:49
I luffs King of da Hill, itz da bomb.