PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Nicknames?

Dina_Croft
26-11-09, 19:37
Have you ever been called an nickname you think it's very annoying?And if yes explain...

I personally don't like it when people call me 30stm Fan Girl...I think it's insulting..I'm not in love with Jared and I don't listen to his music just because he's hot and I don't see him as the beautiful kind prince or the role model...

I find myself through his music and videos...It's like he gets me or something...I like that he's not that celebrity with the perfect FAKE smile all the time pretending someone that he's not...

I just dig this guy.

CroftGameGirl
26-11-09, 19:40
My friend insists I look like a seagull :ton: She says I'm really white and have a long neck XD I pay her back by calling her my short and fat penguin :vlol: It's kinda annoying 'cause I cannot see why I look like one :ton:

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-09, 19:40
This lesbian girl was really clingy with me and she always called me Hayleykins:confused:

by the way iv got nothing against lesbians - its just her

Your_Envy*
26-11-09, 19:42
Oh I hate if people call me Anica! :eek: My name is ANA, you can call me everything else (in Slovene I mean, I have many nicknames from my name, like Anchk, Anchka, Anchi), just not Anica. :mad:

:tea:

Lavinder
26-11-09, 19:44
I know this sounds silly - but I hate it when people find out my nickname on the internet is 'Lavinder' and start using it ...

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-09, 19:44
Oh I hate if people call me Anica! :eek: My name is ANA, you can call me everything else (in Slovene I mean, I have many nicknames from my name, like Anchk, Anchka, Anchi), just not Anica. :mad:

ooo Anchk sounds sort of egyption :cln: i like it lol

Aranara
26-11-09, 19:50
I never had a nickname except for shorty...Because for a long time I was the shortest in my class...Or Mini (althrough I like it when people call me Mini..dunno why).
Now I am in the middle.
And I call my best friend (lcaddict) Peanut:D Dunno why (again)

Your_Envy*
26-11-09, 19:51
ooo Anchk sounds sort of egyption :cln: i like it lol

It does? I never thought of it. :D I wanted to write it like Ančk but I guess some people don't know how to pronounce "č." You can call me like that if you want too! :hug:

Dina_Croft
26-11-09, 19:52
And I call my best friend (lcaddict) Peanut:D Dunno why

"Hey Peanut come over here man"

:vlol:

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-09, 19:55
It does? I never thought of it. :D I wanted to write it like Ančk but I guess some people don't know how to pronounce "č." You can call me like that if you want too! :hug:

yeahh it does :cln: if i remember how to spell it i shall :hug:

xxxx

Your_Envy*
26-11-09, 19:56
yeahh it does :cln: if i remember how to spell it i shall :hug:

xxxx

Hehehe deal bb! :hug:

badboy70
26-11-09, 19:59
I tend to give people bad nicknames.
Nicknames include : "Slut" (my niece), "Stupid Whore" (a friend), GayVid (a friends,his name is David) etc :p

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-09, 19:59
Hehehe deal bb! :hug:

aww :hug: xxx

digitizedboy
26-11-09, 20:00
At school the others used to call me gomez because I used to look a bit like that guy from the Addams. Now I'm just known as a ****head. lol

WCookie
26-11-09, 20:07
Panda.

Everybody calls me Panda.

For God sake ._.

lcaddict
26-11-09, 20:08
"Hey Peanut come over here man"

Except she isn't saying "man", she says "dude", but people who don't know me usually call me piggy (WTH?!), but i prefer Peanut..

shadow_fire
27-11-09, 07:49
I have had so many over the years... and heard so many variations of my name...
My name is Miria and its maori for Maria and is pronounced Me-De-A (I sounds like an E and the R is rolled to a D) or pronounced alot like the word media.
a few of my mates called me Press (the conection with it sounding like media :rolleyes:)
and at primary school some people would call me meateater (have no idea why) and I got called window's media player on national radio once

argh and teachers trynna read out my name...
I have been called everyhting from Mariha to Mary and someone can pronounce my name perfectly when I tell it to them, but once they see it written they never get it write again...its like argh :hea:

I also have the family nickname mouse...lols

disneyprincess20
27-11-09, 07:53
I hate being called "Stephy". Lots of people do, particularly as an affectionate contraction but I much prefer to be called "Steph". My ex used to call me "Stephy" in the most annoying tone of voice and it grates to hear it.

CerebralAssassin
27-11-09, 07:58
Archimedes

but that was years ago...in middle school

Another Lara
27-11-09, 08:00
My whole life people have always taken the pee with my name.

I've been called "truck" since I can remember (seeing as my name is Laurie, and so everyone in the UK doesn't associate Laurie as a name, but lorry as in a truck!) and people have spelt my name as Lorry as well...

It's happened so much now though that I try and let it go over my head...

What annoys me the most now tho is people who call me Laura, or more likely, Lauren! :hea:

peeves
27-11-09, 09:11
Certain names i don't mind being called but offensive ones i do. If i was called 4 eyes or nerd i wouldn't care especially if i don't wear glasses and i don't anyway. But :cen:head i don't like being called that.

jaywalker
27-11-09, 11:47
My name is Jason Walker, but everyones called me Jay Walker for years so americans find my name hilarious.

Ikas90
27-11-09, 11:59
I hate being called Ikas or Ikas90.

Amenophis
27-11-09, 12:03
I remeber a time when some ppl use to call me Birdnest because of my giant afro... They thought it looked like that.:whi:

mind
27-11-09, 13:21
Jarda- as if I was retarted (nothing against retarded people)

maniakatosheto
27-11-09, 13:24
People sometimes reffer to me as a maniak which stands for awesome person here in bulgaria ^.^

MiCkiZ88
27-11-09, 13:25
Pake. I have no idea where the hell it came from, but ever since the 8th grade people have been calling me that. Annoying annoying annoying.
Others have been bananen and stuff like that because of my last name.

HappyShannon
27-11-09, 15:15
:hea: Shazza and Puffball. (Which is actually kinda cute imo, even though they say it because I'm rubbish at football :o)

I don't actually mind Shazza, it depends on who says it. Some boys say it to wind me up, but the girls say it as an actual nickname instead of a tease. :)

Some stupid jerks at school used to call me Shannon Cocaine because it rhymed with my last name. Ended up telling a teacher and they shut up :jmp:

Jack Croft
27-11-09, 15:32
My name is Jason Walker, but everyones called me Jay Walker for years so americans find my name hilarious.

But your name is amazing, and i'm English! :cln:

Phys
27-11-09, 15:36
I'm called Robert, my dad is called Robert, and so is my grandad. My grandad loves to use bobidon as his nickname (no idea why). My dad ended up using it too and they keep trying to get my to use it!

'Bobidon the third' Omg?

Terrible. :mad:

Phys is and always will be unique to me <3

violentblossom
27-11-09, 15:40
I hate when stranger dudes call me things like "honey", "sweetie", "babe", "baby", or "sugar".

I'm NOT your baby, I have a fiance, thanks. :rolleyes:

I don't mind when women do this, though, or friends.

NemesisX13X
27-11-09, 15:41
Okaidi - Because of my name (Okia) was too hard to remember for a girl that I told. Bleh.

Emo - Whenever I go out, at school or at any public place, there must be atleast a bunch of people calling me that. I don't even dress emo nor listen to their music or act like one. Just because I wear black is a stupid reason for them to do so.

GameGlitcher77
27-11-09, 15:43
Okaidi - Because of my name (Okia) was too hard to remember for a girl that I told. Bleh.

Emo - Whenever I go out, at school or at any public place, there must be atleast a bunch of people calling me that. I don't even dress emo nor listen to their music or act like one. Just because I wear black is a stupid reason for them to do so.
You should add Octupus to that list :mis:

^^^*takes notes* :D

NemesisX13X
27-11-09, 15:44
You should add Octupus to that list :mis:

^^^*takes notes* :D

Ah yes, the inking debate. :p

*shakes fists*

Dina_Croft
27-11-09, 15:46
Okaidi - Because of my name (Okia)

That is indeed a weird name :eek:

It reminds me of IKEA lol :vlol:

Chocola teapot
27-11-09, 15:48
Ah yes, the inking debate. :p

*shakes fists*

Vampy. :pi:

NemesisX13X
27-11-09, 16:02
That is indeed a weird name :eek:

lol! :vlol:

Vampy. :pi:

Me likezz eet. :pi:

LaraRules81
27-11-09, 16:06
My nickname has always been Rybo. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/aww.gif My mum and sister call it me all the time. :D I like it though.

:pi: Now I can use them against you! :P Muahahahaha!

lara c. fan
27-11-09, 16:09
Certain names i don't mind being called but offensive ones i do. If i was called 4 eyes or nerd i wouldn't care especially if i don't wear glasses and i don't anyway. But :cen:head i don't like being called that.

Whenever someone calls me 4 eyes i say "4 eyes are better than 2"
Usually shuts them up :p

NemesisX13X
27-11-09, 16:11
My nickname has always been Rybo. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/aww.gif My mum and sister call it me all the time. :D I like it though.

:pi: Now I can use them against you! :P Muahahahaha!

Call me emo and I'll rip you to shreds :p

LaraRules81
27-11-09, 16:12
Call me emo and I'll rip you to shreds :p

Emo.

:p :hug:

NemesisX13X
27-11-09, 16:13
Emo.

:p :hug:

Axe or Hatchet? :p

LaraRules81
27-11-09, 16:14
Axe or Hatchet? :p

Aren't they the same thing, more or less? :ton:

violentblossom
27-11-09, 16:15
Axchet?

ThatNorskChick
27-11-09, 16:16
A-man...DUH!

Oh har har har, like I've never heard that one before. :rolleyes:

Or when the Amanda Show was popular, it was annoying to have people singing the theme song to me constantly.

NemesisX13X
27-11-09, 16:17
Aren't they the same thing, more or less? :ton:

Axchet?

I guess so! :vlol:

Or Hax. :pi:

LaraRules81
27-11-09, 16:18
I guess so! :vlol:

Or Hax. :pi:

Pwned. :D

NemesisX13X
27-11-09, 16:18
Pwned. :D

Who? :p

LaraRules81
27-11-09, 16:21
Who? :p

Yooooooooooooooooooooooou. :p

(Anyways, we better take this somwhere else, before we get slapped wrists. :p)

NemesisX13X
27-11-09, 16:26
Yooooooooooooooooooooooou. :p

(Anyways, we better take this somwhere else, before we get slapped wrists. :p)

Or slit. :pi:

EmeraldFields
27-11-09, 16:30
Nick the Stick.

:pi:

Mr_Drake
27-11-09, 16:39
Devil boy, evil, batty south africa is very intolerant of people who listen to metal, wear metal or belong to that subculture... :mad: I do pretend to hex people, just to see the look on their faces :p

NemesisX13X
27-11-09, 16:41
Devil boy, evil, batty south africa is very intolerant of people who listen to metal, wear metal or belong to that subculture... :mad: I do pretend to hex people, just to see the look on their faces :p

You listen to Metal? :jmp:

lara c. fan
27-11-09, 16:43
4 eyes, geek, idiot, geek, idiot, geek
Proving how repitative some ppl are

Mr_Drake
27-11-09, 16:46
You listen to Metal? :jmp:

Yes, why? :jmp: do you too? :D

Los Angeles
27-11-09, 16:49
The first time I saw the title I thought it's about annoying Nicknames in the Forum... lol

UntoldLie
27-11-09, 17:05
My nickname at the moment is Melvin, because I have a garden gnome I've always called Melvin and my friends have decided they think that I look like him. Realy annoys me.

Admles
27-11-09, 22:32
Softie

Dina_Croft
28-11-09, 08:58
The first time I saw the title I thought it's about annoying Nicknames in the Forum... lol

LO.OL I'm not that bad ass:ton:

Nick the Stick.

That reminded me...

Nick the Dick :vlol:

TR love
28-11-09, 09:39
Lately its Smelly, or Smelly Kid. But its not because i smell. ok? i DONT smell!
no its because i made it up with my friends, smelly, fat and ugly. Naturally my nickname is the one that catches on with other people.

Dennis Lover also annoys me. (its an inside joke) but it wore off after a while.

Larson_1988
28-11-09, 09:43
Larson_1988 :pi:

What was i thinking when i registered here? :vlol:

Alex Shepherd
28-11-09, 10:39
I have many nicknames and here they are:

Blonde Casper (thats when I firstly born with a very yellow hair and white skin and they start to call me Casper as a blonde)

Warrior Prince (For adoring Xena and that my parents planned to let me marry that girl)

Greenking3 (That I love to be king, green was my favorite color and the number 3 gives me luck)

K911 (Everybody from LCO knows me as K911 and others here, because of my first name start with letter K and I just like to be a part with 911 in america to face evil)

Raider Man (My first love of Tomb Raider)

Alex Shepherd (Lookalike Alex Shepherd and can't wait to be 22 if I am not mistaken)

Kado (my name but as a short instead of calling me Khalid, just say Kado, if it fits the Arabic word, it means presents or Gifts in English"

And my other nicknames as a child

"Dojojojo"

"fasalito"

"jackiman"

"Milky maloook"

Which one do you prefer?

Raider Man

Dina_Croft
28-11-09, 10:42
Larson_1988 :pi:

What was i thinking when i registered here? :vlol:

http://brammofan.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/i-dunno-lol.jpg

Johnnay
28-11-09, 11:50

i wanna call you Anica from now on:p

]A-man...DUH!
[/B]
Oh har har har, like I've never heard that one before. :rolleyes:

Or when the Amanda Show was popular, it was annoying to have people singing the theme song to me constantly.

yeh i actually say that word from time to time

Jo269976
28-11-09, 11:53

If you find it so annoying, why do you keep putting it at the bottom of every single post you make? :wve:

Your_Envy*
28-11-09, 12:03
http://brammofan.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/i-dunno-lol.jpg

http://www.shrani.si/f/29/mS/Xuh8Hjc/fsxmw.jpg

i wanna call you Anica from now on:p

:eek: Please don't!

If you find it so annoying, why do you keep putting it at the bottom of every single post you make? :wve:

I think he didn't read the thread title. :p He just saw "nicknames." I found that Raider Man funny tbh. :whi:

Tonyrobinson
28-11-09, 13:43
Toaster, Rat winkle :p

Or when people pronounce my name wrong.

It's Anthony NOT AnTony

coolaideonfire
28-11-09, 14:20
My friends call me Andy. It really shouldn't be annoying but I just can't help but hate it so much lol.

marla_biggs
28-11-09, 15:09
I have many nicknames and here they are:

Blonde Casper (thats when I firstly born with a very yellow hair and white skin and they start to call me Casper as a blonde)

Warrior Prince (For adoring Xena and that my parents planned to let me marry that girl)

Greenking3 (That I love to be king, green was my favorite color and the number 3 gives me luck)

K911 (Everybody from LCO knows me as K911 and others here, because of my first name start with letter K and I just like to be a part with 911 in america to face evil)

Alex Shepherd (Lookalike Alex Shepherd and can't wait to be 22 if I am not mistaken)

Kado (my name but as a short instead of calling me Khalid, just say Kado, if it fits the Arabic word, it means presents or Gifts in English"

And my other nicknames as a child

"Dojojojo"

"fasalito"

"jackiman"

"Milky maloook"

Which one do you prefer?

Raider Man

Milky maloook http://i46.************/246qvli.jpg

lara c. fan
28-11-09, 15:47
Milky maloook http://i46.************/246qvli.jpg

BlackRainbow
28-11-09, 15:48
I hate when people call me "Bo"... >_>

lara c. fan
28-11-09, 15:51
Oh! I finally have one :p

I hate it when ppl call me Danny!
It's Dan or Daniel PEOPLE!

Nerd For Life
28-11-09, 18:14
I hate it when people call me Kelly. Somehow, my friends think Raquel = Kelly. I hate it, and Raquel is not hard to pronounce, for ****s sake.

msalpha2omega
28-11-09, 18:29
Some people tend to call me Iro, which is short for my name in Greek "Argiro". It's still quite preety but I prefer Argiro. But other than that, I love all kinds of nicknames! people give me at times! :p

dizzydoil
28-11-09, 18:29
"dizzydoll."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

larasbestm8
28-11-09, 19:07
Emu (my name's Emma-Rose)
The Emo Emu (its stuck >.<)
Rosie
Rose-bud
Star (my middle names are Star of Destiny... -_- don't ask...)
Destiny Angel
Lara Croft (for rather obvious reasons!)
Welly (last name being Wells)
Smelly
Keen-o (engaged to a certain Master Keen)

CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST CALL ME EM AND HAVE IT DONE WITH?! Geez...I hate girly names >.<

NemesisxAngelus
28-11-09, 19:08

Did someone say IKEA? *looks around*

I've rarely gotten nicknames, but during elementary I was always called "spaghetti" don't call me after my least liked pasta. Why? I have no idea.

violentblossom
28-11-09, 19:09

:cln:

lara c. fan
28-11-09, 19:11
Some people tend to call me Iro, which is short for my name in Greek "Argiro". It's still quite preety but I prefer Argiro. But other than that, I love all kinds of nicknames! people give me at times! :p

what about argie :D

msalpha2omega
28-11-09, 19:13
Argie is fine, I usually introduce myself as Argie in the TRF, cause it's easy for non-Greeks to pronounce it. But you already now that:D In fact, most of my real life friends call me Argie!

lara c. fan
28-11-09, 19:22
Argie is fine, I usually introduce myself as Argie in the TRF, cause it's easy for non-Greeks to pronounce it. But you already now that:D In fact, most of my real life friends call me Argie!

:D

Call me Wii man or Dan, i don't mind :)

Nerd For Life
28-11-09, 19:22
:cln:

:cln: x2!!

Dina_Croft
28-11-09, 19:26

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/Dina_Croft/2805nye.gif

tampi
28-11-09, 19:35
All those who have strange symbols which need to type CTRL + ALT + ALT GR + etc
All the nicks with repeated letters. F.E.: "zz", "ss", "gg",...
All those nicks with upper and lower case.
All those nicks with unpronounceable sounds and difficult to memorize.

:o

Los Angeles
28-11-09, 19:37
Los Angeles...

LOL Don't even know why I named myself that way... :p

Dina_Croft
28-11-09, 19:52
Los Angeles...

LOL Don't even know why I named myself that way... :p

I like you nickname :cln:

L.A. for teh win!

Reckless Lara
28-11-09, 19:58
I used to have one...it was Breakgirl . Some silly boy called me that way because I was watching a lot of Prison Break... :p

January_Snow*
28-11-09, 20:07
I hate it when people call me Savic, thats my last name... jeez iz it so hard to say Nikola or Johnny?????

trlestew
28-11-09, 20:10
It really gets on my nerves when people call me Stewie.
Or Ferb (I dont even know how they came up with this one.)
Like really, shut up. Its so annoying...

Kelly Craftman
28-11-09, 20:47
Shorty :( i gets me everytime :p
Or Kel i hate my name being shortened

Los Angeles
28-11-09, 20:49
I like you nickname :cln:

L.A. for teh win!

Thank you! :hug: