PDA

View Full Version : The Malcolm in the Middle discussion thread

peeves
26-11-09, 21:25
I always liked the show when i was a kid and rarely i watch reruns but the show was cancelled back in 2006. I like all characters which are Malcolm, Dewey, Reese, Francis, Jamie, Hal and Lois. What do you think of the show?
My favorite episode was when dewey had his lucky shirt and he had his shirt on and if he won the mail contest Malcolm would literally hefta kiss Reese's butt or vice versa. That just cracked me up. :vlol:

Paddy
27-11-09, 04:12
Malcolm I hate the most, cant stand him.
Love the rest of the characters though, Al cracks me up :vlol:

violentblossom
27-11-09, 04:17
I love Dewey and Reese. <3

snork
27-11-09, 05:10
^^

watching it as I write this. The early morning rerun, 2 episodes a day. (followed by 2 episodes of Scrubs :D)

from the boys my favourite is Francis, but I like Hal even more. Have you seen him on rollerskates, in costume ? :vlol:
Then again, not a part of the family, but Otto is clearly the best one. :hug:

In the German edition Otto and Grete are from Denmark (Arhus, I think) and speak with this cute Danish accent. (Really, you are Danish you are sexy in Germany, as long as you have the accent.)
Seriously, would I not like my nick snork so much, I would go for Otto. There are hundreds of good Otto avatars out there. :p

I think the show is good for adults, too. They can take the parents for identification. And on the way fetch many wonderful ideas on how to be mean to their kids, embarrass them in public etc. :ton:

I also like a lot the - don't know the word - the little sketch before the episode starts. There is a genius one of those on videogames and violence. :D

TR FAN 18
27-11-09, 09:01
I loved this show. I watched all the episodes on Sky 1. Too bad it's finished. :(

viper456
27-11-09, 09:13
Lois is my role model

Paddy
27-11-09, 09:15
Lois is my role model

Lois and Al are the funniest :D

viper456
27-11-09, 09:21
Lois and Al are the funniest :D

So true! Omg one of my fav scenes EVER was when Lois was in the car park of the supermarket! LMAO Destruction derby! I want to be everything she is <3 besides a woman...*feels awkward*

EDIT: OMG FOUND IT

3tl0nnNp3Eo

LMFAOOOOOO

Paddy
27-11-09, 09:24
Hahaha I remember when Dewey pretended Reece was hitting him and Reece got in trouble :vlol:

Phys
27-11-09, 09:46
So true! Omg one of my fav scenes EVER was when Lois was in the car park of the supermarket! LMAO Destruction derby! I want to be everything she is <3 besides a woman...*feels awkward*

EDIT: OMG FOUND IT

3tl0nnNp3Eo

LMFAOOOOOO

LMFAO! That's great :vlol:

I've never seen that but Lois is my favourite character. Another reason why <3

peeves
27-11-09, 09:47
LMFAO! That's great :vlol:

I've never seen that but Lois is my favourite character. Another reason why <3

Lois is ok but she's a bit nasty toward her children so i like malcolm and dewey as my favorite and reese too.

Paddy
27-11-09, 09:51
Lois is ok but she's a bit nasty toward her children so i like malcolm and dewey as my favorite and reese too.

Lois being nasty is why I find her funny.

Dennis's Mom
27-11-09, 12:51
I love this show. It's such a great family show. I love how solid Hal and Lois's marriage is.

Hal is our favorite character. The one where Hal rollerskates . . . .Priceless. I also really love the one where the family that's just like them moves next door. And they hate all their equivalents--except for Hal. He's best friends with his DG.

Phys
27-11-09, 14:12
Lois being nasty is why I find her funny.

Exactly.

snork
01-12-09, 04:39
Just watching it again, and I was lucky, one of the best episodes : Humilithon. (04x02 or #65)
You'd think that title says it all, but it is even better. :jmp:

MrBear
01-12-09, 08:54
Malcolm in the Middle is, as I remember it, a very good show. Unfortunately it's been a long time since I watched it, but now I'm curious to see it again and test if it's still as hilarious as back then! I remember the humour being a bit weird, which is perfect for me :)

The father, Hal is it?, is probably the one I like the best due to his facial expressions; the good jokes are done justice through his execution*! (sort of like Chandler in the Friends series, he's the only one that always 100 % 'deliver' in my opinion.)

*(if that makes sense)

In the German edition Otto and Grete are from Denmark (Arhus, I think) and speak with this cute Danish accent. (Really, you are Danish you are sexy in Germany, as long as you have the accent.)

Hehe, now I'm curious to see (or rather, hear) the German version of the series. I actually live in Århus myself :p And... wait, what?? I can haz sexiness and only because of my boring language?!

*packs bags*

LightningRider
01-12-09, 09:42
I've never seen this show, they stopped airing it a few years back. :(

But that Car Derby is hilarious! :vlol:

Paddy
08-01-10, 01:42
I know its a month old but this thread needs to be active :D
I love this show, its been on everyday.
Hal, Lois never cease to crack me up.

remote91
08-01-10, 01:50