PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods in Car Accident

LaraRules81
27-11-09, 21:58
Reading on Alyssa Milano's Twitter:

Professional golfer Tiger Woods sustained facial lacerations in a car accident early this morning outside the driveway of his Isleworth home, the Florida Highway Patrol reported.

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant and drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said.

Story continued Here (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-bk-tiger-woods-accident,0,1369881.story).

Thank god facial lacerations was all he had. :o

larasbestm8
27-11-09, 22:01
Wheesht. That could have been nasty, glad he's OK.

Aranara
27-11-09, 22:05
Glad he's okay:)

Lara's Nemesis
27-11-09, 22:11
His driving skills are obviously better on the golf course than they are on the road.

irjudd
27-11-09, 22:12
He pulled out of his driveway and hit a fire hydrant and a tree? And alcohol was not a factor? :confused:

Here I thought the guy had a great drive too.

lara c. fan
28-11-09, 17:16
He pulled out of his driveway and hit a fire hydrant and a tree? And alcohol was not a factor? :confused:

*high five*

Bongo Fury
28-11-09, 19:09

Word on the street is that the wife was chasing him with golf club and was beating the car with it while tiger was trying to get away. Also that that his facial lacerations are not a result of the accident but rather from the wife beforehand.

tampi
28-11-09, 19:22
It seems that there has been a matter of jealousy or infidelity.

voltz
28-11-09, 19:30
I really feel this was a domestic abuse issue, we'll just have to see how things turn out.

Squibbly
28-11-09, 19:45
It seems that there has been a matter of jealousy or infidelity.

Oh dear.

Makes sense now. At first I was wondering how he could have possibly hit a fire hydrant and tree while sober, but having his wife chasing him with a golf club and smashing out windows clears that up. Okay, cheating is way wrong (if that's what happened), but that's a bit psychotic. I guess her emotions got the best of her.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20323227,00.html

tampi
28-11-09, 20:00
Oh dear.

Makes sense now. At first I was wondering how he could have possibly hit a fire hydrant and tree while sober, but having his wife chasing him with a golf club and smashing out windows clears that up. Okay, cheating is way wrong (if that's what happened), but that's a bit psychotic. I guess her emotions got the best of her.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20323227,00.html

Exactly.
Money and success are never enough :pi:

Fallen.Angel
03-12-09, 01:17
I really hope this ruins Tiger Woods' image. Ugh. Infedelity is NEVER right.

I feel so bad for his wife.

Lara's Nemesis
03-12-09, 01:30
I heard that Tiger was thinking of changing his name to Cheetah Woods.

peeves
03-12-09, 01:46

^ :vlol:
Well i think the wife deserved consequences rather than the husband. The wife caused tiger to get in the accident so the wife should be on probation for that.

Lara's Nemesis
03-12-09, 01:55
The whole thing is pretty bizarre, I'm surprised he hasn't been charged with reckless driving or something. If someone had been walking outside they could have been killed.

I'll bet if it had been some normal person it would have been different, from what I heard Woods was refusing to speak to the police about it at first.:confused:

peeves
03-12-09, 02:01
The whole thing is pretty bizarre, I'm surprised he hasn't been charged with reckless driving or something. If someone had been walking outside they could have been killed.

I'll bet if it had been some normal person it would have been different, from what I heard Woods was refusing to speak to the police about it at first.:confused:

Well if you read a certain post in the thread you'll see that the wife tried to attack woods and cause him to crash in fire hydrant and tree.

Jedd Fletcher
03-12-09, 02:51
Something is definitely fishy about that crash. All along Tiger Woods has had a squeaky clean reputation, and now purported love interests are crawling out of the woodwork claiming affairs with the golf superstar. I just wish him the best.

Tommy123
03-12-09, 04:32
theres more to this "crash"....somethings not right

Melonie Tomb Raider
03-12-09, 04:58
His wife probably kicked his butt, and more power to her for that.

patriots88888
03-12-09, 09:07
I really hope this ruins Tiger Woods' image. Ugh. Infedelity is NEVER right.

I feel so bad for his wife.

What? A simple car accident? I highly doubt it. I have yet to see one single sponsor drop him from their ads. Where's your proof of any infidelity? Unless you can provide some, it's nothing more than speculation at this time.

Not funny because it doesn't make any sense. You really think he would admit it to the public if he has cheated? It's a private matter between him and his wife.

He was charged and fined. No other formal complaints have been filed. As far as this incident goes, it's a done deal. And he was on private property, his own. Highly unlikely someone would be walking within his gated community home at 2AM.

Of course it would have been different had it been just your average, everyday citizen. Right or wrong, this is how it works in the real world in which we live today.

His wife probably kicked his butt, and more power to her for that.

My take is she probably had a few drinks during the course of that night, called him out about the Enquirer story, threw her glass at him cutting his lip, and then he proceeded to leave wanting no part of it. Until we hear otherwise though (which I highly doubt we ever will) it's all nothing more than speculation from any of us.

Ikas90
03-12-09, 09:36
I knew the article was flawed. It was pretty obvious. A car can not reach a high enough speed coming out of a driveway to cause an injury.

Dead giveaway.

Dennis's Mom
03-12-09, 13:41
What really upsets me is how--yet again--I'm going to accosted with information about some celebrity's private life that really none of my business.

knightgames
03-12-09, 14:59
What? A simple car accident? I highly doubt it. I have yet to see one single sponsor drop him from their ads. Where's your proof of any infidelity? Unless you can provide some, it's nothing more than speculation at this time.

Not funny because it doesn't make any sense. You really think he would admit it to the public if he has cheated? It's a private matter between him and his wife.

He was charged and fined. No other formal complaints have been filed. As far as this incident goes, it's a done deal. And he was on private property, his own. Highly unlikely someone would be walking within his gated community home at 2AM.

Of course it would have been different had it been just your average, everyday citizen. Right or wrong, this is how it works in the real world in which we live today.

My take is she probably had a few drinks during the course of that night, called him out about the Enquirer story, threw her glass at him cutting his lip, and then he proceeded to leave wanting no part of it. Until we hear otherwise though (which I highly doubt we ever will) it's all nothing more than speculation from any of us.

How is this story any different than any other couple who has marital problems? How is this even news? Save for it being Tiger Woods there is no difference, and it's not news.

What it is, is medias' inability to broadcast news instead of the salacious and EASY report. Had it been an everyday citizen there wouldn't be news casts leading their nightly news with an apology from us.

As far as the legal aspects? If it were me I'd take the same tactic as Tiger did. Keep my dang mouth shut. There's NOTHING in the law that says you have to co-operate with the police investigation. Miranda Rights say you have the right to keep quite so as not to self incriminate. ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU FOR CONVICTION. It says nothing about anything you say being uses FOR YOU TO EXTRICATE YOURSELF. Tiger did absolutely nothing wrong by not co-operating.

That's why you never co-operate with the police when it comes to you being a possible suspect or person of suspicion.

Tiger owes no one an explanation of his personal life. This shouldn't impact his sponsorships. The news would have you think other wise.

voltz
06-12-09, 23:13
http://us.yimg.com/p/mu/tv_tv_ah/39SNL39CriticizedAfterAiringTigerWoodsDomesticViol enceSkitWhileRihannaOnShow.jpg

Saturday Night Live was pretty quick to pick up on this. Talk about poor taste.

Andyroo
07-12-09, 03:00
That's not so much poor taste as it is making a point. People don't take it seriously if a woman assaults a man, it's okay, but if a man assaults a woman, that's not okay. Society's ****ed up.

Paddy
07-12-09, 03:03

:vlol: I loled.
That's not so much poor taste as it is making a point. People don't take it seriously if a woman assaults a man, it's okay, but if a man assaults a woman, that's not okay. Society's ****ed up.

I agree completely :tmb: Most humour people reckon is poor taste is usually pretty funny, its called dark humour.

Draco
07-12-09, 03:21

So much for feminism.

Shark_Blade
08-12-09, 13:11
Heard on the news that theres 11 girls claiming that they were Tiger Woods ex-girlfriends who had an affair with him. Crazy world we're living in, these people really like their 5 minutes fame. :rolleyes:

Andyroo
08-12-09, 13:13
So the plot thickens.....

Just a bunch'o'hoes trying to get famous and rich. Unfortunately the media will make that happen.

rowanlim
08-12-09, 13:14
Heard on the news that theres 11 girls claiming that they were Tiger Woods ex-girlfriends who had an affair with him. Crazy world we're living in, these people really like their 5 minutes fame. :rolleyes:

They're just cashing in. It's a shame that so much scandal is going on, he's such a prolific sports figure.

interstellardave
08-12-09, 13:29
I don't have time to find or post links but people in the know are saying that Tigers' cheating was common knowledge amongst other golfers. Apparently he has definitely had more than one mistress... not that all these women are telling the truth, but they aren't all lying either!

NOTE: This isn't news, of course, but everyone likes a salacious story. This could be a Lifetime Network movie of the week!

SamReeves
08-12-09, 17:21
He's giving Wilt Chamberlin a run for his money! ;)