PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Easter Egg I Found.

LarasClone
02-12-09, 19:34
Classic Laracroft poster in japan level using the fly mod pretty cool huh?

My first post ever im new :D

http://i46.************/w7ons7.jpg

Steven_1379
02-12-09, 19:54
boooooooooooooooo
>_<

Tony9595
02-12-09, 20:12
:yik::yik::yik:

That's amazing! Seriously, Congratulations for your modded texture... :pi:

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu358/tony9595/Screens/newcd1.jpg

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu358/tony9595/Screens/newcd2.jpg

tonyme
02-12-09, 20:21
So it's not really an Easter Egg?? :p

Love2Raid
02-12-09, 20:30
Hehehe :tea:

It's either a texture mod or an edited screenshot. Anyway, no Easter Egg sorry.

Welcome to the forums btw. :wve:

LarasClone
02-12-09, 20:32
Wtf, so it isnt an easter egg i randomly found it, and thought it was an easter egg. Crap, it was the texmod program i was using it. Oh, my god sorry guy's i thought this was an easter egg. Im sorry :(

Love2Raid
02-12-09, 20:36
Look I did one too a while ago (screenshot edit):

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/331/slidingdownjapaned.jpg

:D

LarasClone
02-12-09, 20:39

OMFGASH That is a good picture

I <3 Michael Jackson

HES AWESOME ;P

Phlip
02-12-09, 21:04
It would be cool if they hid a Classic Lara pic on one of the sided which you wouldn't normally be able to access.

Tony9595
02-12-09, 21:05

:vlol:
Haha, I wonder if he is that famous in Japan :p

adamtombraider
03-12-09, 00:02
OMFGASH That is a good picture

I <3 Michael Jackson

HES AWESOME ;P
I found one with the Pokemon logo but I do not know how to upload pics sorry

gabrielorie
03-12-09, 01:57

another one of your fake rumors:rolleyes:.

Tony9595
05-12-09, 21:04
And the same "I don't know how to upload pictures" excuse :p

mudkip25
05-12-09, 22:27

I dont get why you just want to make up fake rumors adam, for all that hes done, hes just been spamming us.

LarasClone
05-12-09, 23:12
I dont get why you just want to make up fake rumors adam, for all that hes done, hes just been spamming us.

Why would, i spam?!

Tony9595
05-12-09, 23:35
Why would, i spam?!

Are you Adam? :rolleyes:
Mudkip's post was clearly directed to him.

But to be honest, those two threads you started here are nothing but spam as well. They are not real, just things that you've made with TexMod :wve:

LarasClone
05-12-09, 23:41
Are you Adam? :rolleyes:
Mudkip's post was clearly directed to him.

But to be honest, those two threads you started here are nothing but spam as well. They are not real, just things that you've made with TexMod :wve:

On the purple eyes thread, was you being sarcastic?

mudkip25
05-12-09, 23:45
Don't ya guys think adamtombraider would be banned by now???

Spam Policy

7.1 - www.tombraiderforums.com operates a strict no-spam policy. Members spamming our forum with frivolous and/or duplicate posts will have their posts removed and their membership revoked for a specified period of time. Persistent offenders will have their membership cancelled.

gabrielorie
06-12-09, 05:39
Don't ya guys think adamtombraider would be banned by now???

he should be banned but dont you think that it would be a little harsh?

mudkip25
06-12-09, 13:21
not really, he has been posting some crud on the forum that is just pure spam.

I'm sure everyone remembers the infamous AOD continuation, the AOD corner bug, Both Threads about grapple rings and Kurtis' Chirugai which he thought were Xena's Chekram, Laras Eyes Popping out and bleeding and then theres the "Beta Legend has a choice between Braid and Ponytail. He should be banned

He's also been a bit rude...
Lara fan 33 please stop calling Tomb Raider 9 Tomb Raider Origins i am sick to death of hearing origins as the new name when the actual has not been released yet

He makes up tons of excuses, I cant take pictures, I can't scan the magazine...

Noodleboy
06-12-09, 14:36
:vlol:
Haha, I wonder if he is that famous in Japan :p

Yes, he is actually :)

adamtombraider
06-12-09, 21:55
not really, he has been posting some crud on the forum that is just pure spam.

I'm sure everyone remembers the infamous AOD continuation, the AOD corner bug, Both Threads about grapple rings and Kurtis' Chirugai which he thought were Xena's Chekram, Laras Eyes Popping out and bleeding and then theres the "Beta Legend has a choice between Braid and Ponytail. He should be banned

He's also been a bit rude...

He makes up tons of excuses, I cant take pictures, I can't scan the magazine...
mudkip25 Yourself and others can say what ever you want. the truth is that everything that I have posted on tomb raider forums is true I am not good at ICT and I do not have a scanner so I cannot scan things and I don't know how to upload pictures

I am a true Tomb Raider fan, but yourself and others are entitled to their opinion just I was reguarding the name for Tomb Raider 9

Mai
06-12-09, 22:22
Dammit, I fell for that. Cool anyway.

gabrielorie
06-12-09, 23:59
[QUOTE]=mudkip25;4203270]not really, he has been posting some crud on the forum that is just pure spam.
whats spam:confused:?i always hear about it but i don't know what it is:o.

[QUOTE]I'm sure everyone remembers the infamous AOD continuation, the AOD corner bug, Both Threads about grapple rings and Kurtis' Chirugai which he thought were Xena's Chekram, Laras Eyes Popping out and bleeding and then theres the "Beta Legend has a choice between Braid and Ponytail. He should be banned[QUOTE]
i'm not picking up for adam but the xena's chekram thread kinda looked like a chekram:O.

but now i agree,he should be banned:cen:.

LightningRider
07-12-09, 00:10
All the people in the second page... aren't you spamming? ;)

mudkip25
07-12-09, 03:03
mudkip25 Yourself and others can say what ever you want. the truth is that everything that I have posted on tomb raider forums is true I am not good at ICT and I do not have a scanner so I cannot scan things and I don't know how to upload pictures

I am a true Tomb Raider fan, but yourself and others are entitled to their opinion just I was reguarding the name for Tomb Raider 9

Sorry, but you dont need a scanner and if the game is on PC, press the print screen button. We have no proof, we can't believe you, Take a picture with a celphone or camera, anything! You should think before posting and also, Pokemon Logo in Tomb Raider?? I dont get why its so hard for anyone to take pictures...

[QUOTE]=mudkip25;4203270]not really, he has been posting some crud on the forum that is just pure spam.
whats spam:confused:?i always hear about it but i don't know what it is:o.

Spam is when you post unnecessary things like if you were to post in a thread something like "This Game is Stupid" and thats it.

Isaac
07-12-09, 03:14

Pokemon belongs to Nintendo.

Tomb Raider belongs to Eidos (now owned by Square Enix).

It would be illogical to publish something about another company in their game... It's like if we saw a Wii logo in a PS3 games, it makes no sense.

Nice try ;)

Mytly
07-12-09, 12:33
Since the so-called Easter Egg in the OP is fake, and this thread has turned into a spamfest, there is no reason for it to remain open.

Mudkip25, if you have a problem with another member, take it up via PM, don't start bashing them in an unrelated thread.