PDA

View Full Version : European-German found a way to cure AIDS, American media hides it.

Death Mask
03-12-09, 17:43
I was just looking at what people were commenting on the thread I opened recently about the new disease that affects HIV infected gay men, so I felt like searching online why it affected only such group and I came across this very interesting article, so I'd like to share it.
This is not the first time, that the Americans refuse to admit the superiority of European medical techniques, dishonest American drugs and pharmaceutical companies, greedy and hungry for power and money, are absolutely embarrassed when an European, but not a controlled American find something positive in science.

Already in 1982, a French professor, Luc Montagnier found and isolated the AIDS virus first in the world, the American media were embarrassed to admit that Robert Gallo fraudulently lied and copied the isolative technique to find the AIDS virus by the French years later, this fraud was well covered by most European media outlets, but was hidden from the American media, because big American corporations own and can lie anything to the American public. So to make appear that American drug companies have the solution for everything, which they don’t.

And now we know also that many big American corporation will go to great length to hide that the H1N1 virus was bio-engineered and that the supposed cure for it, is also dangerous.

Now the Americans are repeating the same thing over again, because another European pioneered the discovery for the cure of AIDS.

Full Article Here (http://news.ronatvan.com/2009/12/02/american-pharmaceutical-corporations-embarassed-to-admit-that-an-european-german-found-a-way-to-cure-aids-dissimulates-and-hides-to-the-american-public/)

mind
03-12-09, 17:46
I was just looking at what people were commenting on the thread I opened recently about the new disease that affects HIV infected gay men, so I felt like searching online why it affected only such group and I came across this very interesting article, so I'd like to share it.

Full Article Here (http://news.ronatvan.com/2009/12/02/american-pharmaceutical-corporations-embarassed-to-admit-that-an-european-german-found-a-way-to-cure-aids-dissimulates-and-hides-to-the-american-public/)
sorry if the level of my english is not high enough, but whats the new disease that affects HIV infected gay men?? because i cant find it there

Death Mask
03-12-09, 17:48
sorry if the level of my english is not high enough, but whats the new disease that affects HIV infected gay men?? because i cant find it there

Oh... I believe one of the mods just moved the thread to Mature General Chat. :(

Mad Tony
03-12-09, 17:50
I would like to congratulate the superior Europeans on this most crucial of discoveries and at the same time condemn the imperialist and decadent America!

Death to America!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/static/blogs/20080107121752.jpg

No seriously, wtf? I thought the first line was pretty stupid ("superiorty of European medial techniques"). But then I saw the bit about swine flu. LMAO! Can we get some tin foil in here?

mind
03-12-09, 17:50
Oh... I believe one of the mods just moved it to Mature General Chat. :(
i really cant see into the mature general chat but whats mature about the disease? everyone should know i think...

Lavinder
03-12-09, 17:53
i really cant see into the mature general chat but whats mature about the disease? everyone should know i think...

It was mature because it included discussions about sexual acts that contracted the diseases :).

GameGlitcher77
03-12-09, 17:55
So the "cure" for HIV/AIDS is a genetic mutation, right??? :D :confused: ;)

Chocola teapot
03-12-09, 17:58
Yes, Yes, YES! A Fabulous cure!!! :D
It was only a matter of time before the bone marrow thing to pop up.
Ive read about it before. :)

Death Mask
03-12-09, 18:01
No seriously, wtf? I thought the first line was pretty stupid ("superiorty of European medial techniques"). But then I saw the bit about swine flu. LMAO! Can we get some tin foil in here?
Why are you so skeptical about this?
n-PjvRfgBSI
I suppose some of the comments were getting too inappropriate for the general audience, hence why it was moved.

Mad Tony
03-12-09, 18:04
n-PjvRfgBSIBecause it's just another dumb conspiracy theory. Certain people get bad reactions when certain chemicals enter their bodies. That's it. Your video proves nothing other than that you are clutching at straws.

interstellardave
03-12-09, 18:04
I always refuse any vaccination shots...

I let my immune system do what it's supposed to do. Haven't had the flu in I don't know how many years. I'm not afraid of H1N1 either... not to the point where I'll take a shot, that is.

Mad Tony
03-12-09, 18:05

I let my immune system do what it's supposed to do. Haven't had the flu in I don't know how many years. I'm not afraid of H1N1 either... not to the point where I'll take a shot, that is.I'm not going to take the vaccination either. Not because I actually believe this swine flu conspiracy junk, it's just that I don't really need it. Besides, my grandfather had a season flu shot once and that was the only time he ever got the flu lol.

interstellardave
03-12-09, 18:08
Constant vaccinations only force viruses to mutate faster, anyway. That's my theory. That's why, every year, you get some kind of new possible "pandemic". If people would just accept that they might catch the flu--and ride it out when they do--it wouldn't be mutating into so many worse strains all the time. Or it might take a lot longer for it to, at least.

GameGlitcher77
03-12-09, 18:10
Well if we ever perfect nanotechnology virses will be irrelevant. :D ;)

Americans in the media Are A Pain In The Ass
amongst other things :whi:

Fixed^^:p :ton:

Chocola teapot
03-12-09, 18:10
Dina:
That might upset someone,
An american may then make a European/ British comment and I might cry.

Mad Tony
03-12-09, 18:13
Dina:
An american may then make a European/ British comment and I might cry.Flame war!

Seems like online Brits and Americans just can't get along. That makes for some amusing conversations.

"You fat yank ******!"
"Brush your teeth you dumb Brit!"

Lol :p

GameGlitcher77
03-12-09, 18:13
Dina:

Don't feel bad :hug:

I'm American and I didn't get offended by it. In fact I agree with Dina to an extent. :whi:

Chocola teapot
03-12-09, 18:14
Flame war!

Seems like online Brits and Americans just can't get along. That makes for some amusing conversations.

"You fat yank ******!"
"Brush your teeth you dumb Brit!"

Lol :p

Indeed. :vlol:

Game Glitcher: <3 Your too caring! :hug:

Death Mask
03-12-09, 18:17
Because it's just another dumb conspiracy theory. Certain people get bad reactions when certain chemicals enter their bodies. That's it. Your video proves nothing other than that you are clutching at straws.
I guess you're just one of the many that's easily manipulated to believe everything the mainstream media tells you to believe, so you refuse to believe anything else besides what the mass media tells you and shut the door to any other alternatives, but that video I posted is just the tip of the iceberg, there is much more proof out there but I'm not going to discuss that now as it is off-topic.

Mad Tony
03-12-09, 18:20
I guess you're just one of the many that's easily manipulated to believe everything the mainstream media tells you to believe, so you refuse to believe anything else besides what the mass media tells you and shut the door to any other alternatives, but that video I posted is just the tip of the iceberg, there is much more proof out there but I'm not going to discuss that now as it is off-topic.No, I just don't buy into wild conspiracy theories without any factual basis.

Why is it people who don't believe this kind of stuff always get branded as "brainwashed" and "manipulated" by the mainstream media when more often than not that person in question is just using common sense and logic, two things which are seemingly absent from the realm of conspiracy theorists?

Sgt BOMBULOUS
03-12-09, 18:21
I guess you're just one of the many that's easily manipulated to believe everything the mainstream media tells you to believe, so you refuse to believe anything else besides what the mass media tells you and shut the door to any other alternatives, but that video I posted is just the tip of the iceberg, there is much more proof out there but I'm not going to discuss that now as it is off-topic.

:vlol::vlol::vlol:

Right...

Death Mask
03-12-09, 18:39
No, I just don't buy into wild conspiracy theories without any factual basis.

Why is it people who don't believe this kind of stuff always get branded as "brainwashed" and "manipulated" by the mainstream media when more often than not that person in question is just using common sense and logic, two things which are seemingly absent from the realm of conspiracy theorists?
Well I suppose this doesn't count as proof either right?
Link 1 (http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/239-proof-that-the-swine-flu-epidemic-was-man-made-and-intentional.html)
Link 2 (http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=20090010962&OS=20090010962&RS=20090010962)

Dina_Croft
03-12-09, 18:41
Dina:

Meh If someone gets upset it's not my problem :ton:

*kidding please don't eat me*

Mad Tony
03-12-09, 18:46
Well I suppose this doesn't count as proof either right?
Link 1 (http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/239-proof-that-the-swine-flu-epidemic-was-man-made-and-intentional.html)
Link 2 (http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=20090010962&OS=20090010962&RS=20090010962)Debunked

http://www.dofollownet.com/HealthNews/Debunking_The_Swine_Flu_Conspiracy_Theory

Anyone can link to a couple of pages.

interstellardave
03-12-09, 18:49
Logic alone dictates that these things are engineered crisis (and that's even true if the virus itself is not engineered). H1N1 appears, kills a bunch of people and then you hardly hear about it for months until, surprise, surprise, it's flu season and it's back again! Where did it go? Also, not so coincidentally, they finally have the vaccine ready--just in time, of course.

We had so much media on this thing that people were really getting scared... and now you don't hear much about it at all. They made their vaccine and made their money off of it. And we're probably through with this until next year when something else pops up.

Yeah, some might say my line of thinking sounds crazy... but I'm no dummy. It makes perfect sense to me... it just "feels" right; the official story doesn't.

Gabi
03-12-09, 18:58
Meh If someone gets upset it's not my problem :ton:

*kidding please don't eat me*

Dina, you might be kidding, but when you signed up you agreed to (quote): .....not post any messages that are offensive, derogatory......
Some people might take your previous comment very seriously and feel offended by it.
It might be a good idea to edit your post and remove the remark, or it could become your problem sooner than you think.

Edit: Forget the "remove" bit, someone has already done it for you, but in future be more careful with what you post.

Dina_Croft
03-12-09, 19:05
Gabi that's why I had this funny emoticon bellow so that everyone can see it's a sarcasm....

Mad Tony
03-12-09, 19:14
Logic alone dictates that these things are engineered crisis (and that's even true if the virus itself is not engineered). H1N1 appears, kills a bunch of people and then you hardly hear about it for months until, surprise, surprise, it's flu season and it's back again! Where did it go? Also, not so coincidentally, they finally have the vaccine ready--just in time, of course.

We had so much media on this thing that people were really getting scared... and now you don't hear much about it at all. They made their vaccine and made their money off of it. And we're probably through with this until next year when something else pops up.

Yeah, some might say my line of thinking sounds crazy... but I'm no dummy. It makes perfect sense to me... it just "feels" right; the official story doesn't.Oh come on, that's a bit far-fetched. I'm not denying that some companies were probably able to capitalize on the swine flu scare and make some money, but I seriously doubt the virus itself, nor the crisis, were engineered.

Gabi
03-12-09, 19:18
Gabi that's why I had this funny emoticon bellow so that everyone can see it's a sarcasm....

Even so, these things don't always work on the Internet, and the emoticon that you meant to be funny could be seen as patronising by others.
Just some friendly advice for the future. :)

tombofwinston
03-12-09, 19:32
Seriously, If American pharmaceutical companies wanted to make a profit off selling a vaccine for a engineered virus, Don't you think they'd make it stronger, And have all the vaccines prepared, So that other companies have no chance of getting profit from it.
Please people, What proof do you even have.

Legends
03-12-09, 19:44
I want to believe it, but I don't.

Dennis's Mom
03-12-09, 21:50
I looked at the patent application. Further down there were two salient bits of info that appear to debunk the idea that companies created the virus to infect humans so they could market a vaccine:

[0013]Influenza infection in pigs was first reported in 1918 and the first swine influenza viruses were isolated from pigs in 1930 (Shope, R. E., 1931, J. Exp. Med. 54:373-385). These first isolates were the progenitors of what is recognized as the H1N1 lineage of swine influenza A viruses. From 1930 to the 1990s, influenza in North American pigs was caused almost exclusively by infection with H1N1 swine viruses. A dramatic shift in the pattern of swine influenza began around 1997, when an unexpected and substantial increase in H3 seropositivity (8%) was detected, and H3N2 viruses began to be isolated from pigs in both the US and Canada (Olsen et al., 2000, Arch. Virol. 134:1399-1419). Furthermore, reassortment between H3N2 viruses and H1N1 swine viruses resulted in the detection of second generation H1N2 reassortant viruses (Karasin et al., 2000, J. Clin. Microbiol. 38:2453-2456; Karasin et al., 2002, J. Clin Microbiol. 40:1073-1079). In addition, avian H4N6 viruses of duck origin have been isolated from pigs in Canada (Karasin et al., 2000, J. Virol. 74:9322-9327). The generation of these novel viruses in addition to the described antigenic drift variants of H1N1 swine influenza viruses, introduce potential veterinary and human public health implications.

[0014]In 1998, a new strain of swine influenza virus to which pigs had little immunity sickened every pig in an operation of 2400 animals. Although there has been only one influenza subtype which has sickened North American pigs since 1930, in the last few years a quick succession of new flu viruses has been sweeping through North America's 100 million pigs. After years of stability, the North American swine flu virus has jumped onto an evolutionary fast track, bringing out variants every year. This has had not only an undesired effect on the fanning industry and a negative economic impact, but, there is also concern by experts that the evolving swine flu increases the likelihood that a novel virus will arise that is transmissible among humans. Fortunately, the new pig strains that have appeared in North America so far do not appear to readily infect humans.

This patented virus was created to deal with the infection in pigs, not humans.

Of course, the absolute BIGGEST giveaway it's not a giant conspiracy to make money is that the patent rights are assigned to NYU's Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the US Dept. of Agriculture. So the inventors gave it away to a medical school, a hospital where little children get treated for cancer regardless of whether they can pay, and the government.

EmeraldFields
03-12-09, 22:32
That website is such a joke. I take it nobody read the front page?

http://news.ronatvan.com/

Take a look at the the lovely articles posted.;)

Zionist War against Americans of European descent

JEWRY HAS BEEN WAGING A RELENTLESS WAR on White America ever since its first large scale wave of immigration to America from Eastern Europe and Russia beginning in 1880.

Mad Tony
03-12-09, 22:33

Take a look at the the lovely articles posted.;)Oh dear lol. Not all that surprising though. Usually the tin foil nuts who run these website are anti-semitic.

Romantics Inc.
03-12-09, 22:37
wow I really hate us americans.

trXD
03-12-09, 22:38

I let my immune system do what it's supposed to do. Haven't had the flu in I don't know how many years. I'm not afraid of H1N1 either... not to the point where I'll take a shot, that is.
Well now thats a bit silly isnt it, your immune system needs all the help it can get.

Mad Tony
03-12-09, 22:41
wow I really hate us americans.You do know these conspiracies don't normally have even an ounce of truth to them?

Ward Dragon
03-12-09, 22:51

Vaccines are important for vicious diseases like polio (or smallpox should it ever come back). However I also never get a flu shot because I'm not at high risk to be killed by the flu so I'd rather not introduce flu virus into my body if I don't need to.

The flu was hanging out in the southern hemisphere during their flu season, then it migrated back up here during ours. When the first outbreak happened and there was mass hysteria (mostly fueled by news stations looking to get high ratings) that's when they started trying to make the vaccine. They knew they'd have to have it completed in time for the flu season so they were working towards that deadline and managed to make it in time. I think it was a whole panic about nothing, but I don't think it was a coordinated plan towards any tangible goal. The media wanted high ratings so they harped on the story just as they harp on any story they can sensationalize, and that created a large demand for flu vaccines which people scrambled to fulfill and perhaps make a profit from. But that doesn't mean that someone sat down and planned the whole thing out in advance :p

Edit: As for the thread topic, I heard all about this in the American media when it was relevant ten years ago. There hasn't been any widely applicable progress towards the alleged cure since then, so nothing to report. It worked for one patient so far (which was reported) but the procedure is extremely dangerous and bone marrow donors with the mutation are rare, so get back to me when this cure can actually be used on a large number of people.

Dark Lugia 2
03-12-09, 23:17
n-PjvRfgBSI

I suppose some of the comments were getting too inappropriate for the general audience, hence why it was moved.

She's better now (http://www.desireejennings.com/)

Ive read that it may have been psychogenic. I'm not taking a stanceo n whether it was real or not

Shark_Blade
03-12-09, 23:36
She's better now (http://www.desireejennings.com/)Thank God she's recovering. :hug:

Catapharact
03-12-09, 23:47

Take a look at the the lovely articles posted.;)

I was waiting for someone to catch that bit. Apparently people these days REALLY don't check their sources.

Blondes are going extinct? LOL! Should I be using it as stereotypical proof that Darwin really was onto something here when he proposed his "survival of the fittest" idea :p?

New2Ya
03-12-09, 23:48
People still think it's a gay-only disease. LMAO, we live in the 21st century and some still have no clue.

AIDS and HIV is a disease that ANYONE can get, when coming in sexual/blood contact with someone else who has that virus. That person does not have to be straight or gay or bisexual.

Johnnay
03-12-09, 23:50
Even so, these things don't always work on the Internet, and the emoticon that you meant to be funny could be seen as patronising by others.
Just some friendly advice for the future. :)

Absouletly Correct Gabi:D

i dunno what to think. if this is fake or not.:confused:

TRhalloween
03-12-09, 23:56
People still think it's a gay-only disease. LMAO, we live in the 21st century and some still have no clue.

AIDS and HIV is a disease that ANYONE can get, when coming in sexual/blood contact with someone else who has that virus. That person does not have to be straight or gay or bisexual.

He probably meant a disease that affects men only.

Anyway, this article is from an anti-semitic website so it's not a good source at all.

TRfan23
03-12-09, 23:57
Absouletly Correct Gabi:D

i dunno what to think. if this is fake or not.:confused:

It is if there's racist, homophobic, anti-semitic, hairist, sexist and so on remarks made by the people on the site with a load of bull**** information ;)

larafan25
04-12-09, 00:53
WOW I thought the title said "European-Gamer found a way to cure AIDS...."

:p

so swine flu can affect men with aids...???

can't women contract aids?

edit: oh it's fake and they are ignorant ass faces...

well....:)

edit again: just noticed the Irony of my last statement:p

scoopy_loopy
04-12-09, 07:43
Hurrah for stem-cells? I dont see why they went on a big spin about the American hiding this, however.

HIV has been cured by stem-cells/bone marrow transplants before. Also the fact that there are people immune to the effects of HIV is somewhat wellknown. Its hardly a cure, its more an "intended fluke". The guy had to get leukemia first!!

scoopy_loopy
04-12-09, 07:44

Eugh, I know - and in fact; in there more women with AIDS than there are men.

Zelda master
04-12-09, 07:44
Were is the mature chat actually:p
But stam cells, it sounds so nasty:o

Ward Dragon
04-12-09, 19:33
Were is the mature chat actually:p
But stam cells, it sounds so nasty:o

You can find out about Mature General Chat in this announcement (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/announcement.php?f=13) :)

As for stem cells, they are special cells which have the ability to develop into any type of cell in your body (bone marrow, liver, muscle, etc.). Babies have a lot of them since they are young and growing. Adults tend to have fewer stem cells which have already partially decided what they want to be, so they have less options for what they can turn into (but that makes it easier for scientists to experiment with when they want to make the stem cells turn into a particular type of cell since it's already part-way there).