PDA

View Full Version : the story game

Uzi master
09-12-09, 19:49
Hi, it's been a while since I actually started a thread but anyway here it is:

The rules are simple, Each person writes part of a story, however long they wan't it to be, similar to the three word game but longer

Also to prevent people from overlapping the story post your reply first then edit it, when a story is being written no one else can post, I'll start

Lara woke up to go hunting, she went into her hedge maze and unlocked the gate. as she opened it a herd of cultists from venice came rushing through (I didn't say she was hunting animals...). she took out her her rocket launcher to take them out, after she blew them to smithereens she froze in horror as...

now its your turn.

Aranara
09-12-09, 20:03
...as she saw Larson in the pack and drew her weapons and shoot him in the face but...

Gabi
09-12-09, 20:08
As a "game" I can not see this going anywhere else other than in the realms of spam. And believe me I am speaking from experience - we had our share of "story games" before.
Here's the deal: You keep the spam out of it, make it a real story that people would actually want to read, with a proper, enjoyable plot that makes sense and we'll move it to the fan art section where you are welcome to continue.
If it turns into a nonsensical, silly posting spam fest, then we are going to close it.
Take your pick. :)

Johnnay
09-12-09, 20:15
As a "game" I can not see this going anywhere else other than in the realms of spam. And believe me I am speaking from experience - we had our share of "story games" before.
Here's the deal: You keep the spam out of it, make it a real story that people would actually want to read, with a proper, enjoyable plot that makes sense and we'll move it to the fan art section where you are welcome to continue.
If it turns into a nonsensical, silly posting spam fest, then we are going to close it.

please close it, thats my thoughts:D

.... Lara killed Pierre instead

maniakatosheto
09-12-09, 22:53
... The french bald git screamed as natla got bug sprayed in the face by lara..

Surohicko
10-12-09, 00:05
Lara's sidekick called Kurits :whi:

peeves
10-12-09, 01:14
...went to aid lara in the battle against von croy's henchmen

maniakatosheto
10-12-09, 01:23
and kicked all of them in the B*lls

shadow_fire
10-12-09, 10:07
Suddenly everybody froze.
The ground started to shake, giant crack's appearing in the ground.
Shooting Natla in the face, Lara flipped backwards onto a higher ledge whilst Kurtis threw his frisbey thing (cant think of the name at the moment) and chopped Natla's head off.
Then Lara's Doppelganger came running tugging on her boots muttering,
"Sorry Im Late, what did I miss?"

you dont like story threads do you lols

Surohicko
10-12-09, 14:56
Amanda replied 'well were getting our asses kicked by the sexy couple over there'

Doppelgänger then....

trXD
10-12-09, 15:00
pulled off her mask, revealing that she was actually...!

Oh come on now. The whole point of game threads is to mess about, you cant possibly expect us to tell an interesting epic story about the adventures of lara croft?

We are playing a game, if you want to stop us, there is nothing i can do about it.

Surohicko
10-12-09, 15:05
actually Lara's and Kurtis's child

LightningRider
10-12-09, 15:09
you dont like story threads do you lols

Well a whole lot of it is writing down things, not a whole lot of discussion, nothing to contribute. As it may be entertaining, it's still spam. ;)

Anyway...

And she pushed her own body off into a Lava pit that magically appeared...

:p

Surohicko
10-12-09, 15:10
^ what :yik:

I got nothing

LightningRider
10-12-09, 15:13
^ what :yik:

I got nothing

See, you gotta write **** like that, it keep it entertaining than random stuff. ;)

Anyway, continue.

Surohicko
10-12-09, 15:20
I'm just confused urm....

Lara woke up to go hunting, she went into her hedge maze and unlocked the gate. as she opened it a herd of cultists from venice came rushing through (I didn't say she was hunting animals...). she took out her her rocket launcher to take them out, after she blew them to smithereens she froze in horror as she saw Larson in the pack and drew her weapons and shoot him in the face but Lara killed Pierre instead The french bald git screamed as natla got bug sprayed in the face by Lara's sidekick called Kurtis went to aid lara in the battle against von croy's henchmen and kicked all of them in the B*lls Suddenly everybody froze.
Shooting Natla in the face, Lara flipped backwards onto a higher ledge whilst Kurtis threw his frisbey thing (cant think of the name at the moment) and chopped Natla's head off.
Amanda replied
'well were getting our asses kicked by the sexy couple over there'

Doppelgänger then pulled off her mask, revealing that she was actually Lara's and Kurtis's child. And she pushed her own body off into a Lava pit that magically appeared

Then reappeared in Natla's wardrobe....

Uzi master
10-12-09, 15:34
Lara then and snapped her neck, but it was a decoy. A faint beeping was heard, at firat she didn't know but then it hit her, 10,9,8...

I qwould poast as longer reply but I don't hasve the time,

Gabi
10-12-09, 17:49
Oh come on now. The whole point of game threads is to mess about, you cant possibly expect us to tell an interesting epic story about the adventures of lara croft?
Since when are game threads for "messing about" and why can't it be an interesting (newly invented) story of Lara's adventures? :confused:
(ok, maybe not "epic" because we already have seen in TRU where that leads to :p)
You see, playing a game does not necessarily have to be associated with nonsensical and/or mindless posting.

We are playing a game, if you want to stop us, there is nothing i can do about it.
Well that's exactly it: I am trying to find a way of helping this thread to stay open - if and when it does start to become a spam thread where people are just messing around and posting rubbish, then it will get closed down, because we already have enough threads where this happens.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A faint beeping was heard, at firat she didn't know but then it hit her, 10,9,8...
"Oh dear" she thought, "I have exactly 8 seconds to find the darn thing and to get rid of it."
She darted out of her walk-in-wardrobe, through her bedroom and onto the landing where ......

Surohicko
10-12-09, 17:56
Winston was dancing

EscondeR
10-12-09, 18:46
OK, folks, listen up. The real purpose of that thread is:

...keep the spam out of it, make it a real story that people would actually want to read, with a proper, enjoyable plot that makes sense...

Otherwise it's just plain spam, forum junk not worthy to be stored in the database.
So, regardless of your wish to have it posted in Fan Art section, please, avoid nonsensual spammy posts. Think before posting you part of the story - it must be connected with previous pattern and leave space for further development. Not a bunch of non-interconnected words.

I suggest startin all over again from the first part of the story by OP, but this time play nice please. Because this part:
Amanda replied
'well were getting our asses kicked by the sexy couple over there'
Doppelgänger then pulled off her mask, revealing that she was actually Lara's and Kurtis's child. And she pushed her own body off into a Lava pit that magically appeared
Then reappeared in Natla's wardrobe....
Lara then and snapped her neck, but it was a decoy. A faint beeping was heard, at firat she didn't know but then it hit her, 10,9,8...
made tiny to no sense.

So, welcome:
Lara woke up to go hunting, she went into her hedge maze and unlocked the gate. as she opened it a herd of cultists from venice came rushing through (I didn't say she was hunting animals...). she took out her her rocket launcher to take them out, after she blew them to smithereens she froze in horror as

P.S.: It will really help you if each one will post at least 2 lines - thus easier to tie pieces - rather than 3 words.

GameGlitcher77
10-12-09, 21:16
Lara woke up to go hunting, she went into her hedge maze and unlocked the gate. as she opened it a herd of cultists from venice came rushing through (I didn't say she was hunting animals...). she took out her her rocket launcher to take them out, after she blew them to smithereens she froze in horror as...

...Bartoli appeared, stabbed himself with the Dagger of Xian and turned into a dragon yet again and procceded to burn down Lara's mansion. The blast from it threw Lara across the top of the hedge maze and she landed in the coutyard with the fountain with her rocket laucher still in her hand... :D ;)

Gabi
10-12-09, 22:12
...Bartoli appeared, stabbed himself with the Dagger of Xian and turned into a dragon yet again and procceded to burn down Lara's mansion. The blast from it threw Lara across the top of the hedge maze and she landed in the coutyard with the fountain with her rocket laucher still in her hand...
...Quickly she clambered on top of the fountain and launched a rocket in the direction of the fierce dragon. A blast, a roar and then... silence. "My, my" Lara thought, "seems that I am successful at last."
She made her way inside and called for Winston to temporarily dispose of the rocket launcher and then made her way to the study to read the letter she had received earlier...

Surohicko
10-12-09, 22:46
from the postman which always delivers late,

Uzi master
11-12-09, 19:31
Due to the fact he always stops and prays at the church, for his life that is he is going to lara crofts house. the message said that her hedg maze is a portal to Hellhiem, opened by Natla to seek revenge on Lara but little did she know...

shadow_fire
11-12-09, 19:55
that someone she had thought was dead was her their way to her house with some other very important information.