PDA

View Full Version : dificulty

BLACKBOX2237
10-12-09, 15:24
whats the differance between easy and hard.in trl

Szizoli
10-12-09, 15:32
Lara loses more life and the enemies loses lesser life I think, but after all of that it's just still too easy. :)

TombRaiderCool
10-12-09, 15:39
Yeah, there isn't really that much of a difference between the settings, like Szizoli said Lara dies from less shots and enemies are tougher to defeat, I also think medipacks are also more sparse in hard mode. However they are only slight in difference I think it's worth playing on hard mode since it is still pretty easy. :)

ZapTheLadyBird
10-12-09, 15:51
She gets hurt more with each bullet, making her die more easily. Other wise I know of no different.

Drone
10-12-09, 15:55
Difficulty level didn't affect enemy ai and that's for sure. I didn't spot any difference maybe because her health gets restored after every checkpoint.

January_Snow*
10-12-09, 16:03
The boss fights are very much harder on Hard... especially the last boss, its almost impossible to beat before dying 10 times...

nick styger
10-12-09, 16:51
Easy is where Lara takes the bus and the tour guide only lets her off in non dangerous areas. Difficult is where she is just a blur of guns and grenades and no-one left standing when the dust clears.;)

PoseidonsDeath
13-12-09, 00:02
In my opinion... Nothing. I mean, the enemies might have to be shot 2-5 more bullets, but I mean, come on. "Loses health faster" Who's shooting her? When you shoot the enemy, he's stunned.

Jove
13-12-09, 05:37
In my opinion... Nothing. I mean, the enemies might have to be shot 2-5 more bullets, but I mean, come on. "Loses health faster" Who's shooting her? When you shoot the enemy, he's stunned.

Just did a playthrough on Tomb Raider difficulty. As you point out, it only matters in a few places.

The motorcycle sections in Kazakhstan were tough until I started staying on the right side, "threading the needle" to keep those SUVs with miniguns from spoiling Lara's day.

Takamoto was pretty tough, too. Never had a problem with him before, but this time Lara died over and over. I could either dodge him, or damage him, but not both. Not for long enough to complete the level, anyway. Finally got lucky and put him down.

The problem is those sections are pretty far along. They're a rude shock after breezing through the earlier parts. Too far along to consider restarting in easy or normal mode.

Autolycus
13-12-09, 08:51
Imo even on the hardest setting the game it self is quite easy.