PDA

View Full Version : Fun Moments when you was a Kid

LarasClone
12-12-09, 23:16
What was your fun moments?

Quasimodo
12-12-09, 23:24
I had lots of fun moments when I were a kid. We rided bikes and watching Power Range.

Siberian Tiger
12-12-09, 23:39
When I pushed a boy I was fighting with down a flight of stairs. He had it coming.

patriots88888
12-12-09, 23:42
^ Lol! Wow you guys are brutal! :p

miss.haggard
12-12-09, 23:45
3 day long Halo parties. Need I say more?

Jo269976
12-12-09, 23:46
This is pretty much me as a child, except not female:

http://buffetoblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/child-looking-suspicious-by-house-fire.jpg

remote91
12-12-09, 23:49
This is pretty much me as a child, except not female:

http://buffetoblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/child-looking-suspicious-by-house-fire.jpg
Oh come on.. we all had the bowl cut.

'fess up.

Reggie
12-12-09, 23:49
Going outside and just mucking about for hours and various forms of playfighting. I used to do gaming marathons with friends as well. Good times, I miss my childhood. :p

digitizedboy
12-12-09, 23:52
Playing with my brother and my two sisters in the bedroom wardrobe and playing in the snow while eating lots of Turkish delight.

Jo269976
12-12-09, 23:55
Oh come on.. we all had the bowl cut.

'fess up.

Hey, bowl cuts and dungarees were amazing.

Siberian Tiger
12-12-09, 23:57
I never had either. I was so ahead of my time. :tea:

Nerd For Life
13-12-09, 00:04
Hey, bowl cuts are awesome!!

MiCkiZ88
13-12-09, 00:12
Playing random out door games with my friends. They all went out of style at the end of the 90's. Exploring the forests and finding old nazi ruins, old cars in the middle of nowhere and stuff like that. As a kid it made your imagination run wild.

Encore
13-12-09, 00:36
Birthday parties were loads of fun, back in the day when they didn't involve getting drunk and clubbing which seem to be mandatory once we get older... (actually I don't celebrate my birthday anymore, probably why I'm kinda nostalgic)

Also, playing practical jokes on the teachers :vlol:

But I think the best times I had when I was a kid was the summer holidays in Spain, with a bunch of other kids who went there as well. What a crazy bunch.

Nerd For Life
13-12-09, 00:38
Birthday parties were loads of fun, back in the day when they didn't involve getting drunk and clubbing which seem to be mandatory once we get older...

But I think the best times I had when I was a kid was the summer holidays in Spain, with a bunch of other kids who went there as well. What a crazy bunch.

I had my birthday parties with my family because I didn't consider anyone my friend in school, so... :p

CerebralAssassin
13-12-09, 03:17
playing cops and robbers in the hood.

Jedd Fletcher
13-12-09, 06:08
I was a weird kid. As a kid, I would imagine I was the conductor of an orchestra, pick up anything remotely like a conductor's baton and wave my hands about in thin air to music. I could do that for hours at a time, according to my Mum. My favourite LD (remember those?) to conduct to would be a concert featuring songs from My Fair Lady, starring Kiri te Kanawa and Jeremy Irons. My parents thought I was into classical music, when actually it was movie music and showtunes. They claim I "conned" them into taking me to serious classical concerts, when what I really liked was some John Williams.

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-12-09, 06:22
Some of the best times in my whole life was playing Mario Kart with my brothers when we were kids, on the SNES. <3

Aranara
13-12-09, 08:07
I can't remember any of my stories atm, but I know one of my sister's: When she was little, in the park, she bit a boy's ear. He was bleeding so hard!
Or this is what my parents told me:D

digitizedboy
13-12-09, 11:32

I remember when the teacher was going to sit down in my chair to check over my work, and I accidently pulled the chair away as she was going to sit down and she fell straight on her ass and the whole class started laughing. lol not quite a practical joke, but I bet she thought I did it on purpose.

xXhayleyroxXx
13-12-09, 15:14
sleepovers, pets, my sister/family and disneyland paris all contributed to happy memories in my childhood

and being fearless xxx

HappyShannon
13-12-09, 16:44
Going to my friends houses, making bands with my friends (my friends Paul, Joe, Charlotte and I had a band when we were 7/8 :o I still have the songs I wrote for it), hurting myself one second then being distracted by something like a chair the next...

Oh, I wish I was little again :jmp:

Chocola teapot
13-12-09, 16:45
Lots of things.

Encore
13-12-09, 17:06
I remember when the teacher was going to sit down in my chair to check over my work, and I accidently pulled the chair away as she was going to sit down and she fell straight on her ass and the whole class started laughing. lol not quite a practical joke, but I bet she thought I did it on purpose.

Haha, that's awesome :vlol:

lara c. fan
13-12-09, 17:10
Well, I'm still in it, but going to Florida was definately good :D

January_Snow*
13-12-09, 17:17
Ahhhh the fun :D :D :D :D
going to parks, playing with other children, the whole street always played hide and seek, it was such fun :D when my cousin and I played every game we could imagine, ahhhh the fun times, I wish I was a child again :( :( :( :(

WCookie
13-12-09, 17:35
Being with my grandmother, she was the person who was with me everyday of the week and weekend, I love her so much, but now she's dead, damn cancer :(

lara c. fan
13-12-09, 17:36
Being with my grandmother, she was the person who was with me everyday of the week and weekend, I love her so much, but now she's dead, damn cancer :(

Mine died from cancer too :(

jackles
13-12-09, 17:42
I was on a course for work and they got us to think about 'our' play as opposed to that of children now. Virtually all our play was outside and unsupervised. It often inolved making stuff or going off on our bikes. In pre mobile phone times our parents had to trust us to wander off and return. Games were passed down to our younger siblings and families played games together. (which is partly why I think the wii has been popular as it is marketed as a family thing)

Phlip
13-12-09, 17:46
50% of the positive things. :)When I pushed a boy I was fighting with down a flight of stairs. He had it coming.

Murderer.