PDA

View Full Version : Fun with the "WALK ON AIR" glitch - shortcuts in Japan and England!

dinahcat
13-12-09, 01:32
NOTE: If you don't like shortcuts or exploiting glitches...go away! :p

Anyhoo...I am in the process of cleaning off my laptop and found a few videos I made from my last PS2 run through of Legend. These exploit the "Walk on Air" glitch (WOA) and save some time and pain. These are especially nice if you are really trying to cut down some time on your speed runs or time trials!

JAPAN - BYPASS THE MOTORCYCLE JUMP, CUTSCENE AND SWINGING SCAFFOLDS

imEOFrpmFi8

ENGLAND - BYPASS THE SNAKE BOSS FIGHT

This one has bonus footage from Out of Bounds on the PS2!:D And sorry...it's a smidge dark...darn...I may have to remake this one...:(

fahKHDRFSXk

More to come with the WOA glitch!

Rai
13-12-09, 02:32
That glitch is really quite fun and I suppose it is quite useful for Time Trials. However, it really is quite depressing there is a way to make Legend even shorter. Cool that you can get to out of bound areas though. Thanks for sharing.

Rachie737
17-12-09, 23:54
I love going "out of bounds" with with the TRAir glitch. Like the strange thing (you're right, it's too dark to see well) you found in the second video. There's a lot of strange things like that in Legend, just out of reach. :D Same with Anniversary. It keeps me playing them just to see what else I can find and reach with this glitch.

Thanks for posting! :hug:

The Great Chi
18-12-09, 22:51
You can also get across to the rooftop garden using a flying motorbike, as my video below, it took me a lot of attempts to get there :D

I am also still working out how to get the motorbike into the building itself, beyond the rooftop gardens cutscene ;)

IaDzms4pdck

Raider1969
18-12-09, 23:15
Cool finds, thanks for sharing the videos.

Love2Raid
19-12-09, 20:59
Great videos Dinahcat! Very useful for Time Trials and just for fun. :D

That last part was creepy O_o.

larafan25
20-12-09, 00:43
oooo cool how do I do this:)

almayah
23-12-09, 17:37
Nicee finds

Joshorty
01-01-10, 23:55
Dang I never knew there was a glitch like this so easily executable (is it?) that can be done! And HAAAA the snake is probably the creepiest thing in Legend. When it died, you can see it under water when swimming close up to it and taking a quick dive, you see its eyes - BLUWA it's looks so freaskishly real and scary. Dead things creep me out and for something that big found dead with its eyes open is creepy. And seeing this is like WOOOW I found the lochness or something.

TRGamer8
04-01-10, 12:41
NOTE: If you don't like shortcuts or exploiting glitches...go away! :p

Anyhoo...I am in the process of cleaning off my laptop and found a few videos I made from my last PS2 run through of Legend. These exploit the "Walk on Air" glitch (WOA) and save some time and pain. These are especially nice if you are really trying to cut down some time on your speed runs or time trials!

JAPAN - BYPASS THE MOTORCYCLE JUMP, CUTSCENE AND SWINGING SCAFFOLDS

imEOFrpmFi8

ENGLAND - BYPASS THE SNAKE BOSS FIGHT

This one has bonus footage from Out of Bounds on the PS2!:D And sorry...it's a smidge dark...darn...I may have to remake this one...:(

fahKHDRFSXk

More to come with the WOA glitch!

Great vids, thanks for sharing :)