PDA

View Full Version : Amanda costume :D

juicybubble
13-12-09, 15:13
I finally unlocked amanda-winter costume! :D
Its sooo much fun being amanda.
I like wearing it in her manor and pretending she broke in and that she came to kill winston >:D
But when she shoots him he wont die :(
and then she goes and cares alister and annoys zip >:D
she than swims in her pool and messes up her gym and jumps on her bed and eats all her food and when lara gets home shes soooo mad and amanda sneeks away! :D

Anyway....
What do you guys think of the amanda's costume?

s2m6
13-12-09, 16:36
You unlocked Amanda's costume? Congratulations child; have a lollypop.:cln::ton:

Ilie_Fusarau
13-12-09, 16:38
You unlocked Amanda's costume? Congratulations child; have a lollypop.:cln::ton:
!^:vlol:
Congratz~!:)

gabrielorie
13-12-09, 16:40

:vlol:.i NEVER used the amanda outfit.i don't know why on earth lara would want to be her:pi:.btw congrats:D.

ZapTheLadyBird
13-12-09, 17:10
Congrats...
I always found it funny when you played the level where she wore it... And she was talking to herself :p

Jove
13-12-09, 19:02
Congrats...
I always found it funny when you played the level where she wore it... And she was talking to herself :p

I did that too, for the same reason.

I don't usually notice clothing, but Amanda's outfit looks great. Even better than Lara's winter outfit with coat.

Aranara
15-12-09, 18:03
I love Amanda- winter:) And I like it when you play with this costume but Lara's voice talk to Zip and Alister, not Amanda's. Or when you are in Kazakhstan with this outfit and you feel like Amanda is talking to herself.
Amanda (Lara) vs. Amanda
lolz :vlol:

o0Crofty0o
15-12-09, 18:12
^^ Yes that's damn funny :vlol:

I always said when (real) Amanda took out 'Fluffy' 'And where is my fluffy?'
The first time i played it with the Amanda Outfit i thought all thing would be different, cause when you play Amanda maybe Lara is on Amandas place .....
And then i dumb broad clicked all keys on the keyboard searching the 'activate fluffy'-key :vlol:

Not really clever :vlol:

Tony9595
15-12-09, 18:34
o.O

This thread is scary...

Simochka
15-12-09, 19:21
she than swims in her pool and messes up her gym and jumps on her bed and eats all her food and when lara gets home shes soooo mad and amanda sneeks away! :D

LMAO :D :vlol:

Yeah I love playing as Amanda. Somehow she seems more detailed. But I dunno :O