PDA

View Full Version : Time trial question

juicybubble
13-12-09, 15:13
can you use cheat codes in the time trials?

Rai
13-12-09, 15:25
If you have earned them,then yes. The cheat codes are given in the extras section. But I believe you have do some time trails to win cheat codes. If I remember correctly.

gabrielorie
13-12-09, 15:30
If you have earned them,then yes. The cheat codes are given in the extras section. But I believe you have do some time trails to win cheat codes. If I remember correctly.

yeah you need to unlock them:).i suggest you do england(bulletproof lara)and the bolivia redux(one hit kill)first:tmb:.

dinahcat
13-12-09, 16:53
Agree with above...I did Bolivia Redux first though...one shot kill helps a ton in getting a few done faster.

I would suggest, however, that you go through the time trials at least once without cheats, just for the thrill of it. :)

Jove
13-12-09, 19:12
dinahcat has a good point. I've never actually used cheats for the time trials. Avoiding combat does just as well, for the most part.

I do use the shortcut to the final boss fight in Kazakhistan, though. It's possible to make it across from the Tesla gun without ever activating it.

Aranara
15-12-09, 16:43
My first TT was Nepal because it was really short. Then Bolivia, Peru, Ghana, Kazakhstan, England, Bolivia Redux and Japan.
Can't say it was the smartest thing to do but I least beat them all:D

juicybubble
15-12-09, 19:36
I need hints for the africa place scary were you fight rutland what ever its called ahhh you jump off a clift in the beggining blah blah blah
That level
i needs tips to beet the trial to get amanda ritual

xXhayleyroxXx
15-12-09, 19:57
I need hints for the africa place scary were you fight rutland what ever its called ahhh you jump off a clift in the beggining blah blah blah
That level

basically just know in your head exactly what you're doing - and try not to die. Replay the level a few times if your memory needs refreshing. You can also swan-dive along the ground to speed things up.

HappyShannon
15-12-09, 20:51
That level

Tomb raider hub is helpful when it comes to time trials :)

Rai
15-12-09, 23:17
dinahcat has a good point. I've never actually used cheats for the time trials. Avoiding combat does just as well, for the most part.

I do use the shortcut to the final boss fight in Kazakhistan, though. It's possible to make it across from the Tesla gun without ever activating it.

Which short cuts? Kazakhstan drives me nuts!

Jove
16-12-09, 05:14
Which short cuts? Kazakhstan drives me nuts!

Stellalune to the rescue!

Kazakhstan - Shortcut from Tesla Tower Room to End of Level
http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/details/kazakhstan8.html

I've never even tried to do the time trial without it.

Rai
16-12-09, 13:15
Stellalune to the rescue!

Kazakhstan - Shortcut from Tesla Tower Room to End of Level
http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/details/kazakhstan8.html

I've never even tried to do the time trial without it.

Ohh, that one. Where's my head at? I'd completely forgotten. :vlol: Thanks for the reminder.

almayah
23-12-09, 17:40
Duh otherwise how could I pass the timetrials xD
Bulletproof, one shot death or soul reaver are perfect for Tt

almayah
02-01-10, 13:47
Well for ghana i suggest to complete bolivia redux unlocking one shot death. You kill Rutland with one bullet. Very useful
Or try beating nepal to unlock excalibur

Good luck :)

<3