PDA

View Full Version : Your Holiday Travels

MattTR
16-12-09, 09:05
Going anywhere this Holiday season? Excited about it, and want to tell all your TRF friends? Well I am! :cool:

I am going on a trip to California! I'm going on Friday, and I'm going to meet someone that means a lot to me, a guy I've been talking to, and I've meet him here on the forums as well, though he's not too active, but he shares the same name with me, and the same initials plus we have much in common! :o

I am so excited and happy to get this great opportunity.

So does anyone else have anything exciting planned? ;)

Aranara
16-12-09, 09:12
I'm going to a mountain station..where I can stay in the snow all day and where I can swim because the hotel has a pool:D

MattTR
16-12-09, 09:15
I'm going to a mountain station..where I can stay in the snow all day and where I can swim because the hotel has a pool:D

Sounds like fun, that pool better have a heater! :cool: :p

Aranara
16-12-09, 09:17
It's inside, and yeah it has.
Oh, and there we have great food (pancakes all day long!!), ping pong table, pool table. It's my favorite place in the world:)

MattTR
16-12-09, 09:19
It's inside, and yeah it has.
Oh, and there we have great food (pancakes all day long!!), ping pong table, pool table. It's my favorite place in the world:)

Wow, pancakes all day, everyday? :eek: sounds delicious.. :p Well hope you enjoy it! :hug:

Aranara
16-12-09, 09:19
Thanks you too:hug:
I've never been to the USA:( And I want to. A completely different universe.

MattTR
16-12-09, 09:23
Thanks you too:hug:
I've never been to the USA:( And I want to. A completely different universe.

I've never been out of the USA, so I never experienced being in another country, but just as far west and as far east as you can possibly get. :p

ZapTheLadyBird
16-12-09, 09:49
Blackpool :D
:jmp:

BlackRainbow
16-12-09, 09:53
I wish you the greatest fun in California, Matty. :hug: Unfortunately I'm not going anywhere this year. :(

Johnnay
16-12-09, 10:53
Going anywhere this Holiday season? Excited about it, and want to tell all your TRF friends? Well I am! :cool:

I am going on a trip to California! I'm going on Friday, and I'm going to meet someone that means a lot to me, a guy I've been talking to, and I've meet him here on the forums as well, though he's not too active, but he shares the same name with me, and the same initials plus we have much in common! :o

I am so excited and happy to get this great opportunity.

So does anyone else have anything exciting planned? ;)

:tmb:

Congrats Brother. i hope everything goes out for you and this guy.:)

I wish i could see you Matt. I'll feel happy if that could ever happen. Now i feel left out of your life coz we live so far:)

Anyways

My Holidays are virtually nothing.

Scottlee
16-12-09, 12:14
Happy to say I am going abroad for the first time next June (at the age of 29)...

Melbourne and Tazmania here I come! :D

Paperdoll
16-12-09, 12:39
Staying home for the Eve, going to grandma's for Christmas Day lunch and spending New Year's down south with friends (about a 3 hour drive). Nothing huge, nor exciting XD

digitizedboy
16-12-09, 12:47
Yeah, north Birmingham to visit family. That's about it really.

Ikas90
16-12-09, 13:03
I'm going here for Christmas:

Uluru (Ayers Rock)
http://papundits.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/ayers-rock.jpg

Kata Tjuta
http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/10/83410-004-7AFD0954.jpg

Kings Canyon
http://www.australiantraveller.com/images/imported/052_0925L.jpg

xx_Hunt_xx
16-12-09, 13:04
Not traveling anywhere but down the street to aunties house :)

BlackRainbow
16-12-09, 13:09
Awesome, Saki! :tmb:

MiCkiZ88
16-12-09, 13:10
Nowhere. Wanted to go to Finland/Norway to see my family, but that will have to wait for a year or two.

Larson_1988
16-12-09, 13:15
Home alone i think.

TombRaiderCool
16-12-09, 17:16
I'm staying home for Christmas Eve as I've almost always done, then having some friends and family come over for Christmas day. I was thinking about going to Spain to see some family for New Year but I need to do some serious saving for next year so I'll probably just spend New Year with some more family and friends. Nothing special I guess, have to do something more exciting next year! :D

Lemmie
16-12-09, 17:32
From Edinburgh to Glasgow. Not too exotic. :p

tombraiderluka
16-12-09, 18:02
I'm performing for New Years, so I will be working :jmp:

MattTR
17-12-09, 01:10
Nice pictures Saki! :eek:

I wish you the greatest fun in California, Matty. :hug: Unfortunately I'm not going anywhere this year. :(

Thanks Sweetie, I'm sooo excited! Too bad you aren't going anywhere, if I could I'd so go shopping wiff you! :D

:tmb:

Congrats Brother. i hope everything goes out for you and this guy.:)

I wish i could see you Matt. I'll feel happy if that could ever happen. Now i feel left out of your life coz we live so far:)

Anyways

My Holidays are virtually nothing.

Thanks Johnnay! :hug: Much appreciated my friend. :D I hope you make the best out of it! :hug:

pekirock
17-12-09, 02:42
im going to a mountain resort for two days over the christmas holidays... i hope thats its gonna be fun...

ivannnnn
17-12-09, 03:00
Going to Singapore, shopping and everything.