PDA

View Full Version : What operating system do you use?

TombOfRaiders
16-12-09, 22:07
Similar to my other thread, except this time, your operating system!

Choices are:

Mac
Windows 7
Windows Vista
Windows XP
Windows 2000
Windows ME
Windows 98
Windows 95

If I've missed out any, please tell me! ;)

I use Windows 7 Ultimate. :ton:

Tony9595
16-12-09, 22:08
Vista :wve:

GameGlitcher77
16-12-09, 22:08
XP Pwns Vista :ton: :wve: ^^^

xXhayleyroxXx
16-12-09, 22:09
vista and xp

Aranara
16-12-09, 22:09
Mac and XP :D
EDIT: Mac OS X 10.5.8

Reggie
16-12-09, 22:10
Windows XP at home and Windows 7 at College.

I like XP. :p

Cochrane
16-12-09, 22:11
I wonder why so many people leave out Linux. I don't mind, of course, I'd leave it out on principle, but still.

Mac OS X, 10.5 on one computer, 10.6 on the other.

asherz
16-12-09, 22:12
Vista

TombOfRaiders
16-12-09, 22:12
XP Pwns Vista :ton: :wve: ^^^

Must agree but 7 owns both. :jmp:

GameGlitcher77
16-12-09, 22:13
Must agree but 7 owns both. :jmp:

Can 7 install and run the classics and older games with no errors??? :confused:

Phlip
16-12-09, 22:24
Vista Home Basic. Never had any problems. :)

mau3genius
16-12-09, 22:34
Windows XP

This one's my choice :) And I'm gonna stick with it for a while.
I tried Vista. It looks good, but it's seriously annoying. It's like Windows for retarded people. Yes! I'm sure of what I'm clicking, you *****, stop harassing me with questions! lol

Chocola teapot
16-12-09, 22:42
Windows XP!

Sgt BOMBULOUS
16-12-09, 22:42
Windows XP Pro.

TRULuverzz
16-12-09, 22:51
Vista

TRfan23
16-12-09, 22:52
Vista ****sta ;)

I wonder why so many people leave out Linux. I don't mind, of course, I'd leave it out on principle, but still.

I wanna know how to install Ubuntu (http://www.ubuntu.com/) on a flash drive.

MyRaider4Life
16-12-09, 22:53
XP on main computer.
Vista on secondary computer.

jamieoliver22
16-12-09, 22:54
XP on my main gaming desktop.
Windows 7 on both my laptop and work PC.

And you missed out Linux...

da tomb raider!
16-12-09, 22:58
Vista. :( I liked Windows 98 the most.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
16-12-09, 23:00
Why do so many people here have Vista? Were you just stuck with it because it came with your PC?

Dustie
16-12-09, 23:07
I have Vista Home Premium, which came with my new PC, though I must admit I was planning to install Windows XP SP3 on it. I decided to give Vista a try, at first mostly due to the visuals, but I grew to like it. Haven't really had any serious problems with it so far, probably because I haven't really installed much of games or software since I got it (trying to keep it clean I guess).

I'm interested in moving onto Windows 7, but I want to wait a bit until software catches up... I heard a lot of opinions that games don't run as fast on 7/Vista as they do on a properly set up XP.

MoonSword
16-12-09, 23:09
Windows XP. Didn't want to move to Vista.

TRfan23
16-12-09, 23:11
Why do so many people here have Vista? Were you just stuck with it because it came with your PC?

Yeh I'm a victim :( I remember when I first got it, my dad was like "Your gonna get the cool new Windows Vista" Turns out to be a dump :(

MiCkiZ88
16-12-09, 23:33
Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit edition on laptop
Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit edtion on PC

School is our only explanation for having them :p

EmeraldFields
16-12-09, 23:43
Vista.:p

Mai
16-12-09, 23:46
Vista

It grew on me.

marla_biggs
16-12-09, 23:50
Still on XP

irjudd
17-12-09, 00:08
Windows Vista Ultimate 64 Bit at the office.
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit at home.
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit at home.
Why do so many people here have Vista? Were you just stuck with it because it came with your PC?I have it because it's not a bad OS at all. Most of the complaints I hear are either false advertisement from Apple mud-slinging commercials, or have been patched out since Service Pack 1.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
17-12-09, 00:31
Windows Vista Ultimate 64 Bit at the office.
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit at home.
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit at home.
I have it because it's not a bad OS at all. Most of the complaints I hear are either false advertisement from Apple mud-slinging commercials, or have been patched out since Service Pack 1.

I confess, I've never used it and never had it on a computer of mine. But going with the adage "generalizations are generally true", could so many people all be wrong?

Nerd For Life
17-12-09, 00:32
Windows XP. It's my baby.

peeves
17-12-09, 00:32
Windows vista

January_Snow*
17-12-09, 00:36
XP =))))) and when hearing all the problems people are having with buggy new operating systems, I think Ill stay on it for some time, I tried vista for the first time when I was at a friends a week ago, its yuck...

irjudd
17-12-09, 00:37
I confess, I've never used it and never had it on a computer of mine. But going with the adage "generalizations are generally true", could so many people all be wrong?

You'd be surprised at how powerful the media is.

I use it every day at work, and I use a lot of different software to get my job done in addition I handle roughly 5GB worth of files per day, in the form of pdf, eps and regular images all day and never have any problems, or really anything I'd consider an annoyance. With capable hardware, there is no percievable performance loss compared to XP.

At home gaming, framerates are unchanged between XP and Vista. Most of my games get between 5 and 10 more frames per second under Windows 7 than both XP and Vista.

So I really, honestly don't see the complaints people have. The User Account Control thing (Are you sure? Are you sure?) can be turned off, so it's not a real problem in my opinion.

Ward Dragon
17-12-09, 00:41
So I really, honestly don't see the complaints people have. The User Account Control thing (Are you sure? Are you sure?) can be turned off, so it's not a real problem in my opinion.

My biggest complaint with Vista (and now Windows 7) is that even with full administrator rights, it won't let me do everything I want to do in terms of editing or deleting files. I prefer the XP system of giving me a warning saying, "Hey moron, don't mess with this!" but then letting me do it anyway if I wanted to :p

irjudd
17-12-09, 00:43
My biggest complaint with Vista (and now Windows 7) is that even with full administrator rights, it won't let me do everything I want to do in terms of editing or deleting files. I prefer the XP system of giving me a warning saying, "Hey moron, don't mess with this!" but then letting me do it anyway if I wanted to :p
Sounds like a pretty valid irritation. I've never experienced it though, so could you describe the circumstances so I know exactly what you're talking about?

Ward Dragon
17-12-09, 00:46
Sounds like a pretty valid irritation. I've never experienced it though, so could you describe the circumstances so I know exactly what you're talking about?

I was trying to edit a file in Morrowind's folder to increase the in-game text size. Windows 7 refused to let me edit the file. I got around it by copying the file to My Documents, editing it there, and then pasting it back in the original folder. Then someone else (might have even been you :p) told me of an alternate way to get around it by right-clicking notepad, hitting "Run as administrator" and then file open to find the particular file. That also worked, but both methods are a pain in the ass. If I'm the administrator, why can't I just click on the file and open it normally with full administrator rights?

SamReeves
17-12-09, 00:50
I use OS X Snow Leopard, Leopard (to access the old Epson drivers), and Windows XP Home SP3 on this computer. My ancient iBook has OS X Panther, and a full booting copy of OS 9.2.2.

tranniversary119
17-12-09, 00:56
I use Windows 7, it's a very good OS IMO :tmb:

irjudd
17-12-09, 01:00
I was trying to edit a file in Morrowind's folder to increase the in-game text size. Windows 7 refused to let me edit the file. I got around it by copying the file to My Documents, editing it there, and then pasting it back in the original folder. Then someone else (might have even been you :p) told me of an alternate way to get around it by right-clicking notepad, hitting "Run as administrator" and then file open to find the particular file. That also worked, but both methods are a pain in the ass. If I'm the administrator, why can't I just click on the file and open it normally with full administrator rights?That does sound very familiar :D It might have been me.

I'll tell you though, in the place of an IT professional, Vista is a dream in my opinion. People who have no business with their computer other than responding to emails manage to break XP left and right, but since I implemented Vista to the most notorious users there hasn't been a hint of a problem.

Ward Dragon
17-12-09, 01:03
That does sound very familiar :D It might have been me.

I'll tell you though, in the place of an IT professional, Vista is a dream in my opinion. People who have no business with their computer other than responding to emails manage to break XP left and right, but since I implemented Vista to the most notorious users there hasn't been a hint of a problem.

I agree that those checks and balances should be in place for a company's computers. For my own personal PC though, I think administrator should mean administrator, end of story. I hate having to jump through hoops to do something simple :hea: I wonder if I renamed the Program Files folder, would it get rid of the restrictions or would it just get confused and not be able to find anything? :p

MattTR
17-12-09, 01:06
Windows Vista on my desktop.
Windows 7 on my laptop.

;)

freeze10108
17-12-09, 01:17
Let's see:

On my main laptop, I dual boot Windows XP Home and Ubuntu Linux (but XP pretty much never gets used). On my desktop, I use Windows 7 Professional (but there's also a non-working Vista installation on the secondary hard drive) and I'm thinking about making it dual boot Ubuntu, but it's the family computer, so the rest might not be happy about that. My other, really, really old laptop is running Linux Mint, I think. And my mom's laptop runs Vista Business.

http://i44.************/2s9b21f.jpg

NemesisxAngelus
17-12-09, 01:35
Windows XP. It's my baby.
I guess there are people you happen to love more each day and you're one of them.

XP Professional on my laptop & XP Home Edition on my main PC.

miss.haggard
17-12-09, 01:54
Laptop - Vista 32 bit
Desktop - Vista 64-bit

Both Home Basic me thinks...

EscondeR
17-12-09, 06:29
I agree that those checks and balances should be in place for a company's computers. For my own personal PC though, I think administrator should mean administrator, end of story. I hate having to jump through hoops to do something simple :hea: I wonder if I renamed the Program Files folder, would it get rid of the restrictions or would it just get confused and not be able to find anything? :p

Coughclicky (http://www.tombraiderwiki.com/index.php/Administrator)cough
It must be the same on Vienna :)

Drone
17-12-09, 06:45
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows XP
LinuxMint 8

I also use some Macs aswel. Generally speaking I'm using almost all of them on different machines at work.

Solice
17-12-09, 06:46

Mac OS X, 10.5 on one computer, 10.6 on the other.

I would use an Apple if I didn't use my computer as a game machine.

rowanlim
17-12-09, 07:18
Windows XP ;)

tonyme
17-12-09, 08:29
Windows Vista Home Edition :)

Shark_Blade
17-12-09, 09:08
XP. Vista is crap.

Ilie_Fusarau
17-12-09, 09:24
Windows Seven 64 bit :).

Ward Dragon
17-12-09, 17:19
Coughclicky (http://www.tombraiderwiki.com/index.php/Administrator)cough
It must be the same on Vienna :)

Yay, it worked :D Thing is, it wouldn't upgrade my normal administrator account. Instead, it created a new account which is apparently the real administrator. I copied all of "My Documents" over into the new administrator account and I'm using that one for now, but I'm afraid to delete my old account just in case :p

robm_2007
17-12-09, 17:22
well, i wish that i had a computer for said operating system. but, from my experience, i like Windows XP. i tried to use my sister's computer that ran on Windows Vista, and never used that computer again.

BlackRainbow
17-12-09, 17:22
XP. :ohn:

nightwishgirl84
17-12-09, 17:23
XP professional.

TRfan23
17-12-09, 17:24
Yay, it worked :D Thing is, it wouldn't upgrade my normal administrator account. Instead, it created a new account which is apparently the real administrator. I copied all of "My Documents" over into the new administrator account and I'm using that one for now, but I'm afraid to delete my old account just in case :p

Your main accounts not the admin account at all. It's just a plain account with admin rights already activated in certain areas, and restricted in others. That new account made is actually the admin account itself, that account is hidden in the system, you just enabled it to be shown ;)

Ward Dragon
17-12-09, 17:26
Your main accounts not the admin account at all. It's just a plain account with admin rights already activated in certain areas, and restricted in others. That new account made is actually the admin account itself, that account is hidden in the system, you just enabled it to be shown ;)

Yeah, that's what I figured. I think I copied over all my important stuff to the real admin account, but I don't want to delete the old account and then find out I lost something important :o

mind
17-12-09, 17:26
Windows Seven Ultimate :cool:

Eddie Haskell
17-12-09, 17:27
All of them.

tombraiderluka
17-12-09, 17:28
Windows Vista on my lap top
Windows XP in my room
Windows XP in my kitchen
Windows Vista in my living room
Windows 7 at work
Windows 95 at school
Windows Vista at my grandmother's
Windows XP on my bathroom computer

TRfan23
17-12-09, 17:35
Yeah, that's what I figured. I think I copied over all my important stuff to the real admin account, but I don't want to delete the old account and then find out I lost something important :o

That's fine and I recommend keeping your old account anyway for security reasons. You can also if you want to store your files on a separate partition, which means you can keep all your windows files and program files on a separate drive on your HDD :)
More secure but not as good as buying a new HDD, but it's useful if you come across issues on your main Partition.

I Need A Map
17-12-09, 17:40
Windows Vienna:D
My bro works at Microsoft and got me a copy!

Nenya awakens
17-12-09, 17:42
I use Windows XP, but i will be upgrading Vista next year.

Ward Dragon
17-12-09, 17:46
I use Windows XP, but i will be upgrading Vista next year.

Out of curiosity, why will you upgrade to Vista instead of Windows 7? :)

Drone
17-12-09, 17:51
Windows Vista on my lap top
Windows XP in my room
Windows XP in my kitchen
Windows Vista in my living room
Windows 7 at work
Windows 95 at school
Windows Vista at my grandmother's
Windows XP on my bathroom computer

only Windows 98 and Windows 3.1 are missing :D

digitizedboy
17-12-09, 17:53
Vista, but I'm going to revert back to XP if I can find out how to do it on my laptop.

ViNi__
17-12-09, 17:53
Windows XP professional :)

NemesisxAngelus
17-12-09, 17:56
Well if we're gonna sum every computer up in the house, well here we go then. :p

- Two laptops with XP Professional.
- Two "basic" PC's with XP Home Edition.
- One PC with Windows '98.
- One, now no longer working, Dos 3.3.

And soon there will be another one, will just serve as gigantic music storage database for me and my dad. :cln:

tombraiderluka
17-12-09, 17:58
only Windows 98 and Windows 3.1 are missing :D
Maybe I should use that in my basement computer or in my hall? :D

Drone
17-12-09, 17:59
Maybe I should use that in my basement computer or in my hall? :D

if you can find Windows 3.11 then do so :p

tombraiderluka
17-12-09, 18:00
Well yes I will find, but I'll use it on my terrace computer xD :mis:

Drone
17-12-09, 18:01
as you wish, your collection will be complete :D I'm as a geek collecting all OSs :)

tombraiderluka
17-12-09, 18:03
as you wish, your collection will be complete :D I'm as a geek collecting all OSs :)
I also use MAC on my backyard computer ;)

AmericanAssassin
17-12-09, 18:04
Windows Vista :D I've never had problems with it at all. In fact, I love it. I'm skeptical to update because Windows 7 is ugly...

Drone
17-12-09, 18:05
At work we have 2 macs but I rarely touch them. :)

One of my fav is Windows Server 2k3, most stable thing ever. Lol it's MS's best hit

ShadyCroft
17-12-09, 18:15
XP.

ZapTheLadyBird
17-12-09, 18:18
Windows Vista Premium...

Hate it ¬_¬

@tombraiderluka: You have a computer in your bathroom???

badboy70
17-12-09, 18:44
Windows 7 ftw :D

demonslayer
17-12-09, 19:03
My old Desktop PC has Win XP, I use Win XP at College, My Laptop was installed with Win Vista Home Premium, but I have upgraded it to Win 7 Ultimate :)

Jack Croft
17-12-09, 19:04
Windows 7 64bit.

tombraiderluka
17-12-09, 19:05
Windows Vista Premium...

Hate it ¬_¬

@tombraiderluka: You have a computer in your bathroom???
Lol I was joking :jmp:

Dina_Croft
17-12-09, 20:06
Windows Vista FTW :cool:

Los Angeles
17-12-09, 20:07
Windows Vista...

Phys
17-12-09, 20:52
Windows 7.

XP is ******** and should be phased out pretty soon.

Crisl
17-12-09, 22:37
XP, and don't wanna change anything about it :cool:

jjbennett
17-12-09, 22:39
My new laptop came with windows 7 and coming from a Vista computer i'm rather pleased. It is basically the same to look at with some nice touches and runs a hell of a lot faster even though its on a lower powered laptop. Microsoft make a 'win' for a change.

-DaNnEe..
17-12-09, 22:40
Vista atm.

Legend of Lara
17-12-09, 22:44
The, uh, PS3. :p But my crappy computer was running Vista.

Encore
17-12-09, 23:02
Windows 7.

When that happens I'll probably switch to a mac and buy a console for my games. :pi: I hated Vista and I bet 7 isn't all that diferent from it.

irjudd
17-12-09, 23:22
When that happens I'll probably switch to a mac and buy a console for my games. :pi: I hated Vista and I bet 7 isn't all that diferent from it.
You do that. :whi:

*goes on to enjoy his fancy Direct X 10.1 (soon to be 11) features and higher framerates*

NemesisxAngelus
17-12-09, 23:30

Why?

TRfan23
18-12-09, 00:01

Do you hate the speed issue with Vista or the looks. As W7 is actually a much faster version of Vista, considering it doesn't use up as much RAM. Apparently :)

wmcintosh
18-12-09, 00:48
Windows XP Pro SP3

Immortalis08
18-12-09, 06:49
Windows Vista and Mac OSX Leopard. I prefer the latter.

Drone
18-12-09, 07:25
As W7 is actually a much faster version of Vista

Not that much, 7 did outperform vista sp2 but not drastically. But it takes less space and ram that's a big plus. And I think Vista looks prettier than 7. I didn't like 7's gigantomania style

EscondeR
18-12-09, 10:19
Frankly speaking, Windows 2003 Server pwns ya all :p

TRfan23
18-12-09, 10:34
^ Retro dude :D

Not that much, 7 did outperform vista sp2 but not drastically. But it takes less space and ram that's a big plus. And I think Vista looks prettier than 7. I didn't like 7's gigantomania style

Okies.

That's actually why I don't want to upgrade to it ;) It looks too ulgy.

jjbennett
18-12-09, 10:52
You just select "small icons" from the bottom bar and it's all small again like Vista :)

Catracoth
19-02-10, 05:26
Vista ftw!

MangelinaJolie
19-02-10, 05:29
Vista ftl. :pi: At least on a laptop where the specs can't quite make up for it.

Nerd For Life
19-02-10, 05:51
Windows 7.

Dark Lugia 2
19-02-10, 06:06
Vista SP2. Its annoying at times, freezes alot when i put a disc in and right click the disk drive in my computer to check what files are on it... I know its loading info but gawd. The specs I;m runnign on are more than enough for Vista, too

Need to upgrade to windows 7... :p

spikejones
19-02-10, 07:56
XP and "Seven"

Seven boots faster, but I still like XP more.

Last Hope
19-02-10, 12:12
Vista

Lucky Cookie
19-02-10, 12:21
One a few other pcs i have windows 95 and millenium and Xp :p

On this one i have vista :D

]{eith
19-02-10, 12:38
Vista. I hate it.

Johnnay
19-02-10, 12:40
Windows 7

it's good, not bad

Reggie
19-02-10, 12:43
XP.

I've used this since 2003, it still does the job. Why change to something different?

Jack Croft
19-02-10, 13:02
Windows 7 64bit.

Minty Mouth
19-02-10, 13:06
Using Vista at the moment.

I have no strong feelings either way.

Pksstr
19-02-10, 14:15
XP at home XP at my Notebook XP in my sisters PC And XP on my mother´s PC :P

Siberian Tiger
19-02-10, 14:17
My desktop used to be Vista but upgraded to 7.

My laptop uses Windows 7. I much prefer it.

Legend of Lara
19-02-10, 14:17
My crappy dead computer ran Vista. So, uh, yeah.

Los Angeles
19-02-10, 14:41
Vista FTW...

The ugly menue in Windows 7 just bothers me too much. It's soo damn ugly and too square-ish!!

Love2Raid
19-02-10, 15:23
You forgot about Linux and Ubuntu (don't know any others lol).

I use Windows Vista.

Kiss-Bite
19-02-10, 16:01
Windows Seven.:)

igonge
19-02-10, 16:02
Windows 7 on my desktop PC and XP on my netbook.

TR-Freak
19-02-10, 16:03
Win7?

Capt. Murphy
19-02-10, 16:12
Win XP, but it has a Windows vista theme. I can choose what attributes of Vista I can have applied to it. Or not. Such as the sounds. :cool:

MattTR
19-02-10, 16:20
Oops.. already posted in this thread.. :vlol:

Windows Vista on my desktop.
Windows 7 on my laptop.

;)

Lost_Soul
19-02-10, 16:27
Windows 7

TRLegendLuver
19-02-10, 16:45
Windows Vista

Ilie_Fusarau
19-02-10, 16:46
Windows Seven 64 bit .

techno-atom
19-02-10, 16:52
Ubuntu 9.10

:jmp:

TRfan23
19-02-10, 16:55
Windows Vista Home Premium x86 (32 bit) + SP2 :)

Mad Tony
19-02-10, 16:56
Windows XP here.

lara c. fan
19-02-10, 17:01
Windows 7 Home Premium

ShadyCroft
19-02-10, 17:01
XP.

lara croft TR
19-02-10, 18:22
XP on computer and Vista on laptop... but i think that xp is much better :D

TombOfRaiders
19-02-10, 18:23
Wow! My thread is till active.

Lara Coft Baby
19-02-10, 18:56
Windows XP and I love it wouldn't change it. But I would like to try out Windows 7

demonslayer
20-02-10, 00:05
Windows 7 Ultimate :)

CerebralAssassin
20-02-10, 00:13
Windows 7/Ubuntu

TR luver7
20-02-10, 00:18
Windows 7 :wve:

EmeraldFields
20-02-10, 00:31
Windows Vista

lararoxs
20-02-10, 00:50
Vista, would live windows 7 but haven't got round to ungrading and I am rather content with Vista.

JonnyT
20-02-10, 01:00
I use Windows 7 Professional :) (Only £30 with student discount ;D)

tombraiderluka
20-02-10, 01:13
Windows XP with Windows Vista Theme :jmp:

asherz
20-02-10, 01:26
Vista

TombRaider4444
20-02-10, 01:31
You do that. :whi:

*goes on to enjoy his fancy Direct X 10.1 (soon to be 11) features and higher framerates* Yea. Wait look at me enjoy my rich open cl features (NOT GL, although GL 2 for gaming). BTW FYI Open CL = Open Computer library. We can take a load off the cpu and dump it on to the GPU for stuff like folding @ home etc. OS X 10.6.2 FTW!!!! :jmp::jmp: Oh, And I use Windows 7 RC1 with the Patcher v8 on my 17" MacBook Pro on bootcamp and Windows XP SP3 on my 13" Pro on bootcamp. (Bootcamp FYI is like a way to run windows apps by rebooting your mac!)

Fallen.Angel
20-02-10, 01:37
Windows 7 Starter here on my Acer Netbook. :)

techno-atom
20-02-10, 01:57
Windows 7 Starter here on my Acer Netbook. :)

Oh which one?? I have an Acer Aspire One netbook with Windows XP: Home Edition. :) It's a great little system. It has a 1.60 Ghz Intel Atom Processor and 1.0 GB DDRII Ram. It's perfect for travel and it's actually more than adequate for everything I do and then some.

CiaKonwerski
20-02-10, 02:07
Windows 7

cbragg09
20-02-10, 05:31
Windows XP Professional

Muhammad
20-02-10, 06:52
Used to use Windows 7, now Mac OS 10.6.2 (With Windows 7 on bootcamp 3.1)

MyRaider4Life
20-02-10, 06:53
Windows Vista, Snow Leopard.

Joely-Moley
20-02-10, 11:25
Windows XP Pro. :)

dinoslayer
20-02-10, 11:30
windows vista...
i don't like it...
the thing has a mind of his own :pi:

CuteKittenlol
20-02-10, 12:31
Windows 7

I like it

TRfan23
20-02-10, 14:11
Now I'm using Puppy Linux from my USB Stick since I had to format my HDD due to annoying 'Blue Screen Of Death' and errors galore.

I may move to Ubuntu, and install Wine.

T-Sex
20-02-10, 14:13
XP.

almayah
20-02-10, 15:17
Vista and XP( I have 2 comps buahahaha)